Remember guys. Don't fight each other...

Remember guys. Don't fight each other. It's not just a bit of banter if white nations will be killing white nations again. Don't fall for these tricks.

Bump it's important.

Oh you can fuck right off back to reddit if you can't handle the bantz

white solidarity is a slogan of the numerous eastern europeans and russians who use it infilitrate and dilute west europeans.

white solidarity is also pushed by mongrelized ameriburgers who are more nigger and injun than white.

bump

No stop this shit you fucking shills. This isn't how we are doing this.

And you should stop sliding threads

S-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-top sliding threads

Sure thing Tyrone.

I don't know what I did to deserve this Hell, but I'm honored to have y'all in it with me.

LET'S STOP FIGHTING!

buump!!

Oh please, just one drop of black blood and the whole pallet turns black.

What's wrong with a little injun blood though?

Sure reservation fags are cancer, but there's nothing wrong with having a drop of savage blood in an otherwise white aryan.

The bad genes can be bread out, while the good genes (like straight teeth) can be kept.

The only problem is if you keep breeding outside of your phenotype, or choose the worst examples to breed with, like fat welfare reservation queens.

The thing with niggers though is that their genes are much more potent and undesirable.

Was replying to

No.

This is what amerilards actually believe. Hence, they are not aryan.

I gotta tell ya, this is just crazy, huh? This is just nuts, ok? Geez oh man!

Even your Hitler-sama allowed it to a certain degree. He even allowed Jews to marry Germans if their genes were watered down and recessive, and with japs as well.

I agree that in general it can be a bad thing, however there's nothing wrong with allowing a few cases of it happening throughout many generations, as long as the basic standards are met:

1. The race isn't nigger, or has nigger features.
2. The subject must not have nigger blood either.
3. Must be the epitome of that race.
4. Does not breed outside race again for at least a few generations.

Believe it or not, this is how superior humans will be created. By never breeding outside of your race, genes will become stagnant. By occasionally introducing new genes every few generations, the best genes will stay while the bad ones will get replaced.

And guess what, if you're white you'll stay white and your family will most likely stay white unless you break one of the standards.

shit thread

Anti-sage

share the message to your normie friends IT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE

What Hitler said or did is irrelevant. Your experiment with trying to mix with inferior groups has already been tried. They failed miserably, see Latin America. "Basic standards" are never met, and it doesn't even matter of they were.
1. Jews are white
2. Japanese along with other East Asians have high IQ's and are arguably close to Europeans in superiority.
3. Your statement regarding genes becoming stagnant has been debunked. The only situation where that would be true was if you were talking about only a few thousand people breeding together for thousands of years.

Bringing in useless, lower tier genes is not how superior humans are created. That's how you destroy nations. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Bump for message we MAY NEVER FORGET

LET'S STOP FIGHTING

LET'S STOP FIGHTING

THIS IS JUST NUTS, OKAY

JEEZ, OH MAN

Dude stop. You are too obvious.

I didn't see the other post user

High there D&C kike. Russians and other Eastern Euros have contributed greatly to European civilisation over the centuries. Quit spreading this anti-slav rhetoric like some filthy Jew.

Most white Americans are whiter than your average Greek or South Italian.

I always find it hilarious when dumbfuck Europeans try to call Americans all mongrelised, as though border-shifts and mass-rapes having occurred in Europe for centuries. Most European countries aren't even a single ethnic or cultural group, but are made up of many regional ethnicities.

America isn't the destruction of strong European identity just because it's made up of many different European ethnic stocks. Far from it. What America can truly lay claim to us a larger pan-European identity firmly rooted in the greater history and struggle of the European race as a whole. A culmination of all of European civilisation into one single identity.

Just like the UK, Germany, and France are not all made up of one single ethnic group, so can America be made up of groups from all over Europe, and still remain purely European in our identity

FUCK D&C KIKES

Dubs confirm. Great post.

How's the weather in Brussels?

Capped for posterity.

Holy fuck! Dubs confirms you're an American…

Only an American can say something so fucking retarded and not be ashamed of it.

Nice try. We will not fight each other.

But Hitler-sama was more concentrated on keeping Germany German. He never ONCE made a reference to disliking Germans that were black, quite the contrary.

It's only burgers that project their racism and other aspects of inferiority complex into Hitler's Germany.

no one is fighting

Literally no such thing.

There were a ridiculously small amount.

you have never seen pics of Germans back in 1940 or just propaganda* posters?

* = propaganda isn't necessarily bad if it has truth (majority of cases) or a push of idealism in them.

You don't seem to understand.

They might have been citizens of the German state, but they were not Germans. There is no such thing as a black German. Literally fucking impossible.

If/when the Germans retake control of their state and they still want to allow non Germans to be citizens, second class or otherwise, that's fine. Hitler did it also that's true, and the German empire had citizens of the empire from Africa as well (that were very much held as heroes in some cases for fucking up the British African effort during WWI), but they are not Germans.

This distinction between citizen and part of the blood is important. It's what makes a "multicultural" empire actually work. It's how the Brits managed to survive. Many nations, citizens of one state.

Of course the times were different, and movement wasn't as easy. I doubt you could make it work today.

Weebs aren't white nationalists and have no place in the Trump movement or any other movement. We need to be divided from weebs.

Fuck off

What? I'm American

Trump isn't a white nationalist, dumbass. He's a cucked civic nationalist with a few good campaign points

He's a means to an end. Not the end in and of itself.

Sorry, just all that talk about MUH EUROPEAN RACE, reminded me of the Brussels EUcrats.

Well it's true. There is a greater European/white race, however that isn't to say that all of Europe should destroy their national and cultural identities and become one big superstate.

My argument was that AMERICA (and maybe other colonial nations like Canada) could lay claim to a greater pan-European identity based on our greater struggle as a race of people. Due to America's immigration policy, we have always been populated by multiple European ethnicities, however we still managed to maintain a uniquely and purely European/white identity. What I propose is almost an ethno-gensis of all the smaller European identities that make up America into a greater pan-European one, yet still keep it firmly rooted in Western/European Civilisation.

Europe can and should retain its unique individual cultures and national identities, while America and other colonies can become/reassert themselves as bastions of a greater European identity.

Greeks and Italians aren't white, either. I agree.

The Mongols and Ottomans only reached into parts of Russia and the Balkans. The WE WUZ KANGZ Moors only conquered Spain, Portugal, and Sicily. Western and Northern Europe was largely unaffected by foreign slime. DNA studies reflect this.

What America can truly lay claim to is, like Hitler said, being a nation of mutts and mongrels. Descendants of MUH DICK racemixers with niggers, indians, wops, and slavs.

And the cherry on top is that you're a mindless slave to ZOG, and are directly responsible for the destruction of nationalism in Europe, the establishment of Israel, and decades of white genocide. The worst part though is that you faggot Amerilards STILL insist on cheerleading for your faggot army because of MUH BRAVE SOLDIERS DINDU NUFFIN. Choke on a hamburger you non-white cunts.

Chink here, don't fight each other and spread the truth. If it ends up that I have to go back to Ching Chong Land, then so be it.

That isn't true either.

While yes it's true that America saw immigration from all over Europe, it wasn't as if it was somehow creating of a larger "American" racial heritage that they all adopted, that heritage being of course a panEuropean one.

Back before the melting pot bullshit started (At the immigration act of 1960s with Ted "killed his brother" Kennedy) the different ethnicities of Europe kept very distinct identities within America.
The mafia serving as a sort of community protection (and criminal element at it's worst) in Italian areas, entire stretches of the midwest having everything in German, the Irish spirit of rebellion brought over.

Funny enough, where America most kept it's core identity of an Anglo-Scottish ethnic group was, arguably, in the south. You can see a lot of Ulster Scott culture in the Dixies, especially in their folk music, and a lot of English aesthetics in their art, clothing of the ages and other such elements.

It was only after the Spic hordes invaded and the African-Americans began to assert themselves through foreign subversion, and of course from other factors like the anti German sentiment of WWI and WWII that the American racial identity coalesced into a single "white" identity.

Now keep in mind, while I do believe ultimately American is a "mutt", there is no inherent flaw in that. Americans need to find their own identity within the larger European supergroup. It is harder for you because you have elements of the three main European groups (or perhaps four)

Celtic, Germanic, Slavic and Latin-Hellenic.
Because you have elements of all four, you thus find it hard to find a single unifying identity. But regardless, that is your struggle.

Europe's struggle is to find a balance between cooperation and muddying of what is in fact the richest and densest cultural heritage on the planet by square feet. Only perhaps in China do we find a similar situation, and their alternate cultures have all been destroyed by the Han invaders.

Banter isn't saying the most offensive thing possible and gradually working your way into hoping for mass rapes and ethnic cleansing, it's supposed to be a witty and playful back and forth.

The fact that Americans don't grasp this is part of the issue, that and their inability to understand that constructive criticism isn't abuse.

Italy is a large country spanning many different groups.

Some Greeks and southern Italians are "white", however the percentage is much less.

I was referring to Europeans raping and invading other Europeans. Not non-whites. Many European ethnicities are "mongrel" mixed/rape-babies of multiple older European ethnicities. My point is that Europeans who try to claim "muh purity" or "muh American mut" are just being disingenuous.

DNA studies prove that non-European DNA in Southern European ethnicities from rapes is almost non-existence. That doesn't make them all white, though - just not "non-European mongrel rape babies"

Well I reject what Hitler said. He isn't the ultimate authority on everything. America has every reason to lay claim to a larger European identity based on our greater struggle as a race over thousands of years. We don't have to be the death of European civilisation, we can be the culmination of it.

Non-white DNA in most Americans is none-to non-existent. You'll maybe find a slightly greater percentage of it in the south, but essentially irrelevant. Even Hitler, since you seem to want to reference him, allowed mixed breeds to have children with Germans if they were under a certain percentage non-german
Again, fuck off with this. Slavs have contributed greatly to European Civilisation over the centuries.

And Europe isn't? lol. You think Americans are happy about our government? We're in the same boat as most European nations in this regard.

Gonna strawman like a dumb retard? Where did I say I supported what the US military is doing? It'd prefer we pull out of Europe and the ME and stop dying for Israel.

Cute. Stay anally devastated for no reason, Eurofriend.