IA CTHULHU

Have you taken the Cthulhu pill Holla Forums?

Man does not know himself. He sees illusion and believes it to be real. He even fights to keep his precious “reality” intact. Yet man is not man at all. Yes, that is the stumbling block. I say it again; man is not himself, not who he believes himself to be.Rather, he is a machine. There is nothing but mechanical actions and reactions emanating from this sleeping beast which we conveniently call man

Nope, I only took the antidepressant pill.

Man was developed up to a certain point and then left on his own. The Ancient Ones were banished from this universe before They could impart all of Their eldritch wisdom. Yet, these antediluvian beings lurk on the edges of reality, waiting for Their chance to communicate with and aid humanity. This religion is man’s only hope of completing his inner development. Current Fourth Way schools do not go far enough. They do not live the Work, instead they memorize it. The outer limits are frightening, I’m well aware of this; however, man must venture into the unknown if he wishes to discover truth. He must admit some-thing to himself before stepping on this treacherous road.

You are the user from the happy pill thread?

get off this shit, you don't need it, embrace the sleeping beast within you and you will be fine.

that man is evil. It is his nature to lust for power, to disregard authority. A student of the Fourth Way cannot shy away from such realities. No, he must embrace it

I have no idea what you're talking about

Also, I haven't taken it for several months now and I feel much worse.

Holla Forums is always wrong.

Take st. john's wort faggot if you are too weak to fix yourself without chemicals.

Wort? i have no idea what you're talking about.

Away from the domain of man the Old Ones fell. Tumbling back into the abyss from whence They came. The Old Ones’ use of the black arts angered the lesser gods because it was a sign of change, a sign of things to come. It is not known how or why the lesser gods gained the upper hand. Earth’s gods might have forged this universe as a prison, but they could not wholly master the Old Ones or mankind. The need was there to overthrow the universe, though man scarcely knew the gifts it had.

never mind, stay pleb.

That reply sounded like a bot-generated shitpost.

yeah dude, I am totally a bot, my name is steve

IA CTHULHU

st. john wort is a herbal ssri in tea form.

at least you won't suffer withdrawals

counter board wipe bump

you have no idea how much i want c'thulhu to be real and to worship it like a true God, so that when he comes one day he will enlighten me with all the knowledge and help me ascend into immortality.

I'll ask my doctor what he thinks about it.

yes

I think you should just stay on your regular perscription for now

For the kids!

cthulu with us

cthuloo