SWEDEN ABSOLUTELY FUCKING YES!

sputniknews.com/europe/20160607/1040910376/sweden-migrants-integration-islamism.html

ekuriren.se/nyheter/sormland/1.4109758-personalen-pa-flyktingboendet-forsoker-tvinga-pa-ungdomar-sin-tro

ekuriren.se/nyheter/sormland/1.4109756-efter-avslojandet-om-flyktingboendet-fundamentalister-i-personalen-utreds
Aftermath^

I want to go back, can somebody blue pill me again? This is too much to handle.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0Y-hfG-6OFA?t=43s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminist_Initiative_(Sweden)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiina_Rosenberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gudrun_Schyman
youtube.com/watch?v=uHKqbAwixHI
youtube.com/watch?v=tiTKxc-kEL8
archive.is/vNJET
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/68/Tatar_kossak.JPG
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morisco_Revolt
ambafrance-tr.org/Histoire-des-relations-entre-la
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

allahu akBÖrg

I'm staring at the headline. My hands are typing these words. But I can't grasp the situation, what I'm reading. Is this what a stroke feels like?

I dunno user, I've been dead for years

Gosh that's a shame. To think that such well-meaning people could accidentally be turning migrants into bloodthirsty jihadists. And to think this is coincidentally happening all over the western world.

I actually look forward to the articles that make me rage and weep and despair, at least then I feel something.

I can't feel anything user. It's hell

Its Hell on Earth alright.

Aren't a lot of Swedish politicians Islamists or at least Islamist sympathizers? I recall seeing a pic of our favorite Jew and other politicians doing that Muslim point at the sky sign.

CMON BREXIT

It's almost like Sweden and Turkey are attempting to pull off a pincer move on Russia and Eastern Europe.

I think I've found the sentence that perfectly encapsulates why Islam is the most cancerous ideology on the face of the planet.
It's the ultimate death cult, one which seeks to destroy everything.

no fun allowed unless its fucking donkeys or goats

This is probably meant to try to weed out those pesky Christians that managed to escape genocide in Syria and Iraq by "ISIS".

Correction: one which seeks to destroy everything that's enjoyable in life

Ita getting to the point I wonder if this is even news. Nobody is fighting these bastards no matter how blatant they are in their conquest.

No wonder they're angry all the time.

thats one thing that really gets my goat about Islam

SWEDEN YES

Quads get

But they can have "sexual emergencies"

so can we, we fix that by
A. Ignoring
B. Acting
B1. Self controlled masturbation
B2. Release by another person
B2I. Voluntary
B2Ia by the will of the person
B2Ib by exchange with the person
B2II. Involuntary [hello Sweden]

Holy shit

When a Swedish woman is getting raped, she should be thinking "the only bad thing about this is some goat isn't getting any action".

I'm slack jawed trying to understand.

Up until the past month I've been able to "see from the others perspective."

I can understand why people wouldn't want to encourage beating up gays for being gay. I can understand people wanting gay marriage. Or Legal drugs. Or higher taxes. Or universal healthcare. Or open borders. Or any leftist agenda.

But the past month has been mind blowing. NYC invested resources into defining 31 protected gender identities and if a business doesn't respect those 31 identities they can be fined up to $250,000.

THIRTY ONE

And now this? Why the fuck would they do this? I don't understand. I can't understand.

Fucking why? Seriously why the fuck? I've always taken the theory of international jew conspiracy with a pinch of salt, but is there any remotely rational explanation for this other than that the Swedish elites are legit closet Islamists?

wait, so Sweden is just doing REVERSE LOGIC on the immigrants

what is the problem?

""I grew up in a secular family. My mother prayed regularly but my father was not particularly religious. In our country, he had to maintain a facade, at work and in other places, he had to pretend to be faithful Muslim, but at home he was not. Now, I'm no longer there. But here, they still want me to live according to their faith," one of the disturbed asylum-seekers said."

myfuckingsides

by not believing in the jewish world order you are literally returning value on the millions of dollars they dumped into educating you.

Not all marxists are jews, but all marxists are traitors.

Why is the name so fucking shocking?

Meanwhile…

youtu.be/0Y-hfG-6OFA?t=43s

try again

Good. I hope they start killing those disgusting faggots/swedes sooner.

What I find funny in a sad way about this is one of the left's foundational arguments for allowing immigration from iron-age cultures is that a generation or two of living in the first world will turn them all into your typical passive atheistic liberal leftard. I guess they never accounted for leftards who already live here encouraging all these shitskins to hold on to their moon cult traditions.

Was this done by native swedes?

The day of the rope can't come soon enough

Source on NY madness? I'm hoping it's fake.

Good. Sweden needs to be converted into an Islamic nation. After all, it's what they want.

allahu akbög

Hateful females
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminist_Initiative_(Sweden)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiina_Rosenberg ((()))
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gudrun_Schyman ((())) and alcoholic

youtube.com/watch?v=uHKqbAwixHI
youtube.com/watch?v=tiTKxc-kEL8

have subtitles; turn them on

Polen strong

Polen will never fall to dirty muslims

This is so shocking that I can't believe what I'm seeing anymore.

Female 'soldiers' are the most disgusting thing. Another great boon to us from the jewry.
That rapemeat should've been at home shitting out Polaks instead of posing with an AK.
There's nothing strong about that image, just a deranged slag who doesn't know better.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Same. Once you float the news cycle long enough and find the truth, it happens eventually.

We all died in 2012, were in hell right now.

For some reason before we can ultimately fuck the Turks and Co. we need to war with the swedes.

Poland is pozzed too. Seen some white girls in Łódż have black boyfriends and I already see mongrels (half niggers) on a frequent basis. Seen some fat blonde on the verge of crying walking with a nigger baby in her stroller.

Also they never stop playing music where niggers are rapping or singing, nonstop. Be it the workout club, the restaurant, the bar, the mall, or seeing Polish girls driving in a car. Same story with ads and television. The Polish youth are brainwashed.

Sauce? I vaguely recall something about that, but I didn't bother following up for thorough analysis. I highly doubt it was anything but a bathroom identity law.

What is wrong with Eskilstunakuriren?

Sweden is transforming itself into Islamic country so in the future it will be a great threat to Finland, Denmark, Latvia, Lithuania, Kaliningrad, Russia, Estonia and Norway. This is a perfect divide and conquer operation by forcing them fight among the white people within our circle and trigger another world war to reduce the white population to 5%.

Sweden was a causality of the great battle to come. There is no coming back for it.

At this point it's at Turkey status, as it's representation on the map of Europe.

In my entire life I've seen less than 100 niggers altogether and I've seen a halfbreed this year not too long ago for the first time. I've seen just one bestiality couple too. Every society has its trash, user, it's just statistics. It doesn't mean they are a commonplace. I do agree, however, that nigger music has to stop and niggers in TV are just an eyesore.

t. pole in capital city

I don't often what the fuck out loud, but I just did.

Even though I am not surprised at all.
Well, okay, I am, but not in my heart of hearts.

/thread

No wonder we have so many Muslim chimouts… even if one sandnigger comes to Sweden with a clear mind he'll be indoctrinated again.

And now you see what our ancient and smarter forefathers were talking about when they used words like degeneracy. Truth is beauty is virtue is order is law is justice is life. Now watch all of that go away and be replaced by lies, ugliness, sin, chaos tyranny, injustice and death

Grow up faggots.

I just have this funny image in my head of blond haired brainwashed leftist cucks who have gone so far with virtue signalling they are now more fundamentalist than incoming Muslims.

Sweden. Even ISIS is getting creeped out now.

3/10, see me after class.

The religious jew prays for your destruction, the capitalist jew profits from your destruction, and the commie jew actually plans your destruction.

Well, why don't they give them free firearms training instead? oh, wait

the staff are also muslims, retard

OC inspiring post.

don't be too sure.

The blue pill is blue because its full of cyanide.

Truth is the only way to survive.

Oh, summer… please go away.

Poland is new to the liberal EU. The racemixing pattern started everywhere the same way. First it was ghetto hoes and libtard girls from universities, then it spread until became common practice.

Poland is still in phase of transition. Just wait, my honey badger.

Here, some literature: archive.is/vNJET

Nice balls.

*snickering in the back rows*

I have never made a ball comic…

I know I suck at it, but thought it maybe was funny.

There are already Polish Tatars, Turks.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/68/Tatar_kossak.JPG
Muslim Tatar fights against a Teutonic Knight.

The Muslim will stay peaceful as long as he is in minority and has no chance of overthrowing you. Given the chance he will stab you in the back for the benefit of his coreligious.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morisco_Revolt

t.Don Juan d'Austria
p.s. don’t trust the French
ambafrance-tr.org/Histoire-des-relations-entre-la

I want to kill myself

Yeah I should've done that too.

You don't understand

Muslims are based

They kill the gays

We love them now

mudslime kill everyone, even their own…

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Even as a 6 year old I could have told you why this would not work and that it would only make them more extreme.

Seriously who the fuck pays these people to think up this bullshit. There are no words to express the level or stupidity.

good to see the cia is putting its money on surveillance to good use