Stanford

This kid is so fucked

We are witnessing the shift to gofundme legalism where SJW's band together to pressure justices into harsher prison sentences for white males.

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video309278/los_pitufos_follando_con_pitufina
archive.is/PJWDG
archive.is/YKANG
archive.is/HqM0M
marycumminsrealestatemarycummins.blogspot.com/2016/06/who-is-convicted-rapist-brock-allen.html
dailycaller.com/2014/12/14/here-are-eight-campus-rape-hoaxes-eerily-like-the-uva-rape-story/
independent.com/news/2013/jul/26/ucsb-student-sentenced-fake-rape-report/
fabiusmaximus.com/2015/07/17/mark-weiner-false-rape-conviction-87410/
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2015/11/19/uc-berkeley-refuses-to-readmit-student-expelled-over-rape-allegations/
sccgov.org/sites/da/newsroom/newsreleases/Documents/B-Turner VIS.pdf
buzzfeed.com/katiejmbaker/heres-the-powerful-letter-the-stanford-victim-read-to-her-ra?utm_term=.hbpO3v4jLK#.tsxXP2EgW8
archive.is/HKHpO
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wonder if ancap is the endgame of SJWs, where the rich/celebrities can do whatever they want because of private courts.

I just heard about this on local news.
Kek she passed out naked by a dumpster.

What the fuck is this thread about.

CNN shilling a rape case in Stanford. Who knows if it's real or not but they're pulling out the big guns and reading the girls testimony

what fucking rapist paints a vag ?

We can only theorize into the mind of the white male

I think we all know who really did the raping

its either that or the fucking smurfs xvideos.com/video309278/los_pitufos_follando_con_pitufina

The guy pictured in Op recently was only sentenced to six months for sexual molestation with intent to rape. He will likely only serve three months.

Some people are pissed and want the white-looking judge out. A petition has over 200,000 signatures. Meanwhile Trump is attacked for suggesting the judge in charge of his case is unfairly biased.

It's Summer and newfags don't know how to properly create threads.

Is there definitive proof he raped her?

ancap would be the worst possible outcome for the wealthy and sjw's. to have an ancap society you can't have centralized monetary policy, without centralized monetary policy there is no Jewish cabal of elites trying to dominate the gentiles, therefore no SJW bullshit.

No.

Except the part where kikes rally niggers under promises of riches under their command for as long as they keep plundering and enslaving the white man.

Yeah he was caught fingering her by two witnesses and they chased him and tackled him.

archive.is/PJWDG

Who cares about that part, this is really about jews rallying lesser jews to do this kind of recruiting. The deception goes deep.

fingerbang, its barely a sexual act

archive.is/YKANG

Looks kinda kikey to me. Also read the victims letter. She drank so much that if nobody had told her anything she would never have found out. Not even that sure if it was rape because all they say is two college students stopped him while he was assaulting her. Everything else is his drunk words against her even drunker words. According to the evil white male rapist they danced kissed and he fingered her and claimed she liked it. As far as we know she might have been down for that and when he wanted more she resisted…. or perhaps she changed her mind while he was doing it. Really not much evidence to go on. But we will probably see this case get a new judge, probably an empowered black woman and then he will go to jail for 20 years for something neither of them can remember.

She was passed out naked by a dumpster. Stupid, ungrateful bint is lucky that's all that purportedly happened to her.

Did cops swab the guy's fingernails? Her dna would be detectable.

yeah I bet rape was his only option to get laid

Why would you as a white male even go to college in the US? Shit, even if you just fart you get in trouble with the law there

You aren't familiar with how these cases are going these days. If one of the parties are drunk (see: if a girl drinks too much) then there can be no consent (see: it's the same legally as if raping someone against their will). Basically if a girl wakes up the next day and didn't like how last night went, she can claim rape and save face.

This guy seems like a piece of shit though, being a deviant in public with a chick who's passed out? C'mon son. What's not talked about are the cases where two college kids decide to fuck and then the girl says she was raped the next day. The only reason why this is in the news because of how straightfroward the case is and to then say "all men are rapists, vote Hillary".

Are Europe colleges that much better?

Yeah I don't like when these victims claim that their attacker caused all this mental damage to them when they were unconscious and didn't actually know what happened until they work up and were told. Seems like all the medical procedures, media reporting and court cases are what causes the damage to their fragile self-esteem and self-worth.

I love asking people: Literal rape or liberal rape?

I knew someone who got kicked out of college because of several girls coming together and saying they were raped by him. One of which was an event that happened 3 years earlier. At this point, every man is going to be a potential Cosby if they have casual sex.

Laughed so hard I wouldn't be surprised if the neighbors came by to check if everything is all right.

So she was humping the dumpster corner?

its mostly fat trollops who will out drink you then rape you

ofc its a ploy to get him in jail. i bet the two "tacklers" saw him fingerbang her, and she enjoying it and later told her about it and said "shit this is our chance getting him in trouble, that succesful disguting white male!" and made her press charges and then all 3 made up a story, where she was raped. they knew that the campus papers would back up them and the mainstream media too.

hard to say, yes its fucked but we havent had any "mattdress girls" atleast.

Except the kid isn't denying it either. His defense is something like "I was drunk!!!"

do you know whant was said to make these guys laugh?

The Jews dindu nuffin.

yeah, the white knighting scenario sounds plausible. and then she decided to go along with it because otherwise she'd be the drunk slut who gets fingered behind a dumpster at 2 am.

This just sounds like a challenge. I'd risk the rape to challenge one of those fat cunts

archive.is/PJWDG

This is her side of the story. I sympathise with the experience of waking up half naked and confused and then having to go through all sorts of procedures to collect evidence, but I really don't get the severe mental anguish she describes suffering. Women have this weird thing where they are totally fine with being whores when it suits them, but get incredibly fucked up when they feel violated and don't feel in control. This idea that she'll live with this trauma for the rest of her life just seems excessive and is probably bullshit.

Denying it only lands him a harsher sentence when he inevitably gets convicted anyway.
He may well have done it, but the point is that with the way sexual assault court is set up, you can't fucking tell the innocent from the guilty anymore.

Well I didn't know that… The modern system really loves defending shitty choices doesn't it. I think its the same with drunk driving at least here in my country. You kill somebody when you are driving drunk the punishment is less severe. And yes it is obvious that this guy was up to something shady however I don't think he should get the full 17 years or whatever the max is, because of the circumstances and the evidence provided until now. However I can see this going very badly if his sentencing is too short because that will only work to Hillarys advantage. She will be able to claim bs like the justice system is rigged in favor of the white male opressor.

dont do it

they obviously cut a deal with the prosecution m8

The guy blames it on political correctness.

archive.is/HqM0M

, she blames the fact that everyone is upset with Turner for taking the clothes off a stranger and digitally penetrating her on political correctness and that we should “see that rape on campus isn’t always because people are rapists.”

I don’t think it’s fair to base the fate of the next ten + years of his life on the decision of a girl who doesn’t remember anything but the amount she drank to press charges against him. I am not blaming her directly for this, because that isn’t right. But where do we draw the line and stop worrying about being politically correct every second of the day and see that rape on campuses isn’t always because people are rapists.

He will never be able to escape from this accusations. His life is ruined.

His best chance is to change his name to Pierre Leboudin and start a new life as an electrician in New Guinea.

They can't be that good at drinking right? Right?

She was just being herself, a cumdumpster.

designated digital penetration

NEVER try to out drink a fat female collage / uni "student"

they drink vodka by the pint

He is not denying fingerbanging her but he says they were both drunk and dancing at the party and then went outside and made out and he fingerbanged her consentually.

Funny part is the two people that saw him on her were both literal swedes and one was so traumatized by witnessing the fingerbang that he was crying hysterically when the police came.

Also she did have a boyfriend at the time.

Jesus fuck man spoiler that shit.

Do we have any pictures of the "victim" in this case? Is she a fat feminist slag or what?

Cry more.

Ok user I'll take your advice.

Holy shit you guys are actually fucking serious he gets arrested for 3 felonies and gets 6 months in a county jail. This ain't GTA5 digital rape im being harrassed this man sexually assaulted a passed out chick with no remorse. It's fucking gross how he gets off so light. I can only imagine if this guy were mexican what you guys would be saying. I didn't like to think that right wingers are this fucking dumb but wow

why is everything about race. No ones saying its because he's white lmao

Kill yourself bitch.
He didn't even stick his p in her v you retard.
He didn't rape her. He molested her at most.

he got off so light because he did not rape anyone no matter how many times you try to repeat it he only finger banged her and it was only technically assault because she was too drunk to consent, which normal humans think is a silly distinction anyway

I mentioned earlier that he kinda looks jewish on the wikipedia pic kinda gives me a zuckerberg vibe, however not his other pictures. No matter what this will be turned against the white male by the media and the liberals.

lmao penetration with a finger is the same legally as penetration with a shlong. His crimes carry a much larger penalty than what he got all because he's got some influence. I mean I know you would probably grasp at any pussy you could find sitting there in your basement dungeon and do you think the judge would go light on your poor sad fat ass? doubt it

Stop looking at it with your emotions,and look at it for what it was.

The issue isn't about if he made a good decision,it's about the lynch mob where any sort of punishment that come's from officials isn't good enough,he must hang.

But like c'mon county jail? He won't even get his ass exploded by some aryan behemoth at san quentin.

He didn't cum in her or fuck her in the ass…or bash her head in. I trust the punishment fit the crime.

neat. your interpretation is what america needs a sympathizer who sticks up for the vile no matter how heinous the action

Can I have the non-Holla Forums version?

Honest to god I'm sick of this shit, people shouldn't drink themselves into oblivion in the first place, unless someone roofied your drink, it's your responsibility to keep yourself in check.

It's like going out into the woods, getting off your face and then blaming the bears because they mauled you.

Well yeah, technically it was bears fault, but you're going to look a twit saying that.

are you fucking retarded?

neat. your interpretation is what america needs is a crusader who sticks up for the victim no matter how they ended up vulnerable.

Girl and guy are drunk, they start to hook up, he gets too excited and starts fingering her, she gets distressed after realizing what was going on, he panics and runs once other goyim see him, other goyim then tackle him.

He got a short sentence because he has money, not because he's white.

Fucking shitskins and SJWs obsessed with one fingering incident, while completely ignoring the mass rapes by dindus against white women.

lol… neither of them deserve sympathy she made some very bad choices (drinking to the point that she can't even remember the crime) and then she decided to be a pretentious whore about the whole thing whining about how her soul was destroyed because of a crime she didn't even experience. I said it before if nobody had told her about it she wouldn't even know. And the guy is also a piece of shit for obvious reasons. Both should be punished for their stupidty, however by punishing one you reward the other. So it's tough, however the potential salt and butthurt (no pun intended) this could generate amongst liberals delights me.

I would be all for a "defensive driving" type course for people who put themselves in vulnerable situations.

It's like refusing to teach women not defend themselves in hope that they never have to experience defending themselves.

6/10 would pump and dump. All the rest need to be disposed of in a fire, though.

idk what you mean pal the second picture far left has a face that makes you feel sorry that she's so large.

That's what I kinda saw when I looked at her so I guess it'd be a pity-fuck. Give her a good workout, burn some of that fat.

Dumpster whore had a boyfriend, goes to a party with her little sister, gets fucking smashed and starts mauling this fuck, kissing humping.

They leave, he fingers her behind a dumpster, she's 'passed out' and some Swedish fags chase him away.

The bitch then 'wakes up' in hospital and knows her boyfriend won't be too pleased, thankfully they say she has been raped so she's off scott free.

Judge did well on this one.

Everything you've posted in this thread betrays how much of a pathetic fucking loser you are, no matter how much you pretend otherwise.

Exactly this. There is no fucking controversy here. It's all just (((MSM))) drama queen bullshit.

He might as well transfer to Brigham Young where they encourage that sort of thing.

Haha. Nice guess. Try your guess over on Holla Forums shill.
So you're saying a penis, which can give you HIV, herpes, syphillis, a baby…and stimulates the offender…
Is the same and should carry the same weight as a finger penetrating?
So based on your reasoning nobody should ever get charged with attempted murder because even if they didn't die they were still killed.

kek, I guessed that that was newcastle without opening the image or looking at the file name

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

This is the reason for the rape charge

check 'em

Small stuff.
I can consume 2 bottles of rum by myself. Bring them on, my liver will not allow insults to my pride.

It'll either take it, or take me to my grave.

Wait, you mean this guy's son went to Stanford, did something wrong, and a Jewish judge let him off? Turner is an adopted name. It's almost like there's something in the genes with this kid…

I mean his dad was adopted. Here's his dad's sister (the rapist's aunt).

marycumminsrealestatemarycummins.blogspot.com/2016/06/who-is-convicted-rapist-brock-allen.html

Never mind all this, he's a pure Aryan raping a woman….

Or a mongrel stopped by some pure Aryans.

We have no reason to cry.

You, a degenerate that would fuck beasts, do cry, I have no doubt.

You must be so lonely, to consider putting your penis into an animal.

How many dogs have you raped user?

I think that's double jeopardy. Just because a mob wants a racist judge instead of a fair one who has already passed sentence doesn't mean they get it.

Found the perfect theme song.

About five to six. I prefer goats, though.

I hate pop…

But this song is a guilty pleasure of mine.

Triggered
Banned from university
Raped

How dare you

i am losing my mind

I hate this song so fucking much

Only degenerates get into situations like these.

Ok, can someone pull up the case and all the evidence presented? He might very well have done it but most of it generally is similar to links related

dailycaller.com/2014/12/14/here-are-eight-campus-rape-hoaxes-eerily-like-the-uva-rape-story/

independent.com/news/2013/jul/26/ucsb-student-sentenced-fake-rape-report/

fabiusmaximus.com/2015/07/17/mark-weiner-false-rape-conviction-87410/

But of course the injustice

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2015/11/19/uc-berkeley-refuses-to-readmit-student-expelled-over-rape-allegations/

And to think people wonder why men are refusing to marry.

this guy wasn't jewish was he? no fucking way.

We don't have most people staying on campus etc. So while it's the same leftist politics dominating, your life wont be as affected by them, because you're not going to be around the loonies in your free time.

Way.

The nose, wide lips, and M shaped nose/mouth line when he smiles gives him away.

His father's sister shares all the same marks as well.

The nose knows guys. The nose knows. Now you do too.

wow, I just checked all my (((facebook friends))) and I totally see it.

Two people caught him in the act and stopped him.
Don't defend nigger behavior just because he's white.

Go play in traffic, kike.

Nope. All he did was finger and dry hump her so it's sexual assault at worst, not rape. There was no DNA or evidence found to indicate he penetrated her with his dick. The whole thing is that this should throw into question the entire concept of "you're not in control of/responsible for your actions when drunk" because both of them were completely trashed when they agreed to fuck but she passed out during the act while he was still (only somewhat vaguely) aware of what was going on but still had a BAC well over the legal limit.

So by the definition these people love to use he shouldn't be punished because he was as drunk as her therefore he was not in control of his actions or the mental state to correctly consent to any sexual activity. Of course the reality is that "sex while drunk is rape" is nothing but a way for women to shirk responsibility so they never have to face consequences for their actions and instead always have a way to portray themselves as innocent victims in any situation. And to suggest that she stops acting like a degenerate piece of trash who regularly goes to parties and gets black out drunk (this isn't the first time she's blacked out/passed out while drinking at a party) and maybe she'd lessen her risk of being in this situation means you're blaming the victim, how could you?

Filtered for being a faggot who doesn't into specific facts about the case.

Also,
>going to fuck parties when having a boyfriend

No one wants to be in that situation, sure, it's not as if he's not culpable either but only an idiot travels to the shadier parts of a town unprepared and expecting nothing. What's that saying? Oh yeah, "Around blacks, never relax!"

Sure dindus gonna dindu and you may ultimately be the victim, but for what? Lack of foresight?

For anyone else reading this, her statement:

sccgov.org/sites/da/newsroom/newsreleases/Documents/B-Turner VIS.pdf

Willfully giving someone a paper cut is worse than this shit if she doesn't get pregnant yo she wouldn't even remember it

Severely underrated post.

Their names are Carl-Fredrik Arndt and Peter Jonsson and they encountered the guy thrusting into an unconscious girl behind a dumpster.

They asked "what the hell are you doing?" and then he started sprinting away. They tackled him and called the cops.

He's a nigger. And so are you.

Why do Americans look so creepy?

trufax
#1 reason women lie about rape is to avoid consequences of cheating

And fast forward a number of years and it comes out she lied about the rape… mean while this poor fucker has spent time behind bars.

You know I can see this happening and the leftist fem shits still screaming it was just and right to lock him up even if he did not commit the crime because of "muh patriarchy" and evil white male BS. Fuck this world how did we let the (((✡))) ruin it so bad?

There is this Buzzfeed article on it but I can't archive it

buzzfeed.com/katiejmbaker/heres-the-powerful-letter-the-stanford-victim-read-to-her-ra?utm_term=.hbpO3v4jLK#.tsxXP2EgW8

Going to college is the same as joining the military: you should've seen it was a scam, it's clearly been a scam for years now, you walked into the dragons den now you got burned. Fuck the dragons, but kinda fuck you too for helping to fund university beast.

Gommieland resident here, just checked on goybook and these people are calling for the judge to be fired and this kid to get his life fucked.
Shocking to see how many people I thought were sensible go full anti-white over this.
90% of posts I saw said something about "white privilege" and similar sentiments, making this more about his race than whatever crime he committed.

If it's really the girl's fault for getting too drunk and getting "raped", isn't it also america's fault for getting the jews in power?

So jews are innocent or slightly guily? Playing the devil's advocate here just to show you how much retarded your logic is.

Pathological altruism.

Lurk moar faggot

Is it still altruism when it's mostly brainwashing, shemes and secret deals? Most people don't even know about what's going on, i don't think your argument applies.

Here you go archive.is/HKHpO

"Then he asked if he could finger me and I said yes. Most guys don’t ask, can I finger you?"

Poor lady is mad that she didn't have her scape goat for saying "I was raped"

This kid isn't the good guy here.

Just because he's a white male being targetted by SJW outrage doesn't mean he deserves our sympathy or help.

Dude was caught red-handed fucking around with a passed out drunk woman behind a dumpster.

In his original testimony before his lawyer coached him, he said she liked it and had no explanation for how the two got behind a dumpster in the first instance.

He's a shit cunt, let him burn.

screw the kid I am more worried about the judge.

The military is something you can get quite a bit of benefit from if you're smart. If this was ten years, or twenty years ago, I'd say sign the fcuk up and I'd give tips on what to do and what not to do.

Not now, though. I mean, I'm not gonna stop anyone, but you join at your peril. War is coming, the likes of which none of us have ever seen before.

They were swedes

jewdar repair needed
guy is a kike

The woman was pretty much passed out. There's no way she could have even consented.

No DNA or signs of penetration was found on her vag. No traces of her DNA was on his dick. He didn't "thrust into her" so much as dry hump her.

Honestly the biggest takeaway here is that alcohol is evil and that the prohibition movement was actually right.

Whenever the anti whites/cucks cherry pick a petty local case like this to drag white males through the mud, do the following.

If its a picture site post pictures of brown people getting their violence on.

If its a video site post videos of brown people getting their violence on.

If its a public news show call in and ask why they aren't covering the local brown violence stories, have several on hand for their area.

There is no reason anyone outside of Stanford needs to know of that case when there is literally millions of stories more pertinent to our future and well being.

Remember this. The parasite classes are attempting to create animosity towards white males more than normally lately because they are trying to generate votes for Hillary. So you will see a lot of stories pop up out of the woodwork like this in the coming months. By giving them attention you only feed the parasite's fire. Derail them and counter them.

Every headline is picked for a reason. The people picking them are not our friends.

After the election, the stories will change to get you to support whatever war they want to start next or more pro shit culture, mud people, communist, abortion, LGBT, Imminvasion, shit.

6 months with 3 years probation.

We are dealing with a total whore here.

Rape is only a meaningful term if a father's virgin daughter or someone's wife is raped. She was coached into feeling like a victim by the bloated response of government agencies.

Of course the boy is a degenerate as well. They should both be killed.

Exactly. Two Swedes never saw a white man and a white woman together before. So they panic.