Drinking thread

I know I'm not the only one drowning drinking.

What are you drinking, Holla Forums?

I'm drinking jack on ice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wsgBqX1ZPIM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well, I didn't mean to post that, but I guess it's appropriate.

Do we have a bunch of soberfags posting tonight?

it's 8 AM. I'm drinking coffee

last self bump because I guess Holla Forums is full of soberfags

it's midnight EST. what country are you in? I can figure out the timezone difference if you don't want to disclose your location.

Whiskey is good in coffee though, bro.

Lithuania

I'm having a black russian right now, no class until 12:30 tomorrow so I might as well drink

How's life there? You don't ever hear much about Lithuania in burgerland.

pretty good if you have a job. everytthing's cheap

lots of unemployment though, and there's always the risk that Russia invades

I'm sure you aren't allowed to own guns the same way we are here in the US, but how are the gun laws over there? Pretty restrictive, I assume?

you pretty much can't have a gun legally unless it's required for your job

not too hard to get an illegal gun though, if you know where to look

Overall, is it a safe place to live? Do you have a bunch of muslims trying to immigrate there?

I don't ever want to leave the US, but if shit ever gets bad enough, it never hurts to know where there are some countries that don't suck.

Overall, do you like it in Lithuania?

it's safe as long as you keep your eyes open. not that many muslims, at least yet

I guess I like it

Vodka! Straight and no ice.

I hope you don't get overtaken by muslims. I really can't say much else, but I just hope they don't destroy Lithuania they way they have so many other countries.

What kind of vodka?

Whatever floats the mood. I like Svedka, Finlandia, and Pinnacle because I have a sweet tooth. Plenty more but those are the three I have been having including this very moment.

I got two handles of Svedka on sale for $20 each last week, I'm pretty stoked. Tequila is my favorite straight though

Svedka is some good shit for the price.
I like occasional tequila to though even if vodka is my preferred poison.

I can't stand vodka straight, but I love Black Russians, probably my favorite drink. I mostly drink Mules and strong mixed drinks, or tequila+half a lime. I also have a bunch of sake that my friends gave me for my birthday last week

I've still yet to have a black russian. I like a good sake though. Actually I still need to make a sake bomb as well.

This is true. I stopped drinking vodka after I regularly blacked out after drinking it. Svedka is pretty good for the price, though.

I much prefer bourbon or whiskey if I'm going to drink liquor, but I'm pretty much a beer guy.

Kirin Ichiban+cheap sake is the way to go for sake bombs, anything that's more than like $8 a bottle is just a waste.

Honey bourbon is pretty rad

why don't you just drink real bourbon? If you're going to drink flavoured bourbon drink Jack fire. Shit is pretty dank when it's chilled.

Stuck drinking cheap homebrew wine. Costs very little, but tastes like shit and the batches end up being duds half the time.

I can do that. Obviously I do that with vodka. I just went for honey bourbon first because I really like honey.

just drank some dihydrogen monoxide
it was triple distilled pure
0.0000000000000 guaranteed parts fluoride

Okay then. Ill stick to vodka

water

Drinking my own piss

Jack tastes like ass

Hendrix Gin, Lime, powdered sugar, on ice

This is exactly the kind of thread I was looking for.

I recently quit and just cannot handle 24/7 sobriety; its awful. I want to start drinking. Can someone recommend me something cheap and strong? Strong is a must; the less I have to drink to get where I'm going, the better.

Quit smoking weed*

Pepsi. And nothing else.

I'm drinking Grand MacNish, because I can't afford Crown Royal.

what you really need is a high cash to proof ratio, check out bumwine.com

Thanks for the tip, but I'm after hard liquor, not wines.

McCormick Vodka.

If only I could afford trve vodka.

Heil Putin.

wew

Fuck, wrong thread, meant for the music thread

Fall is here and I literally cannot stop drinking fall beers.

Having some Canadian Whisky on ice

It's 8:42 AM where I'm at. I'm drinking steinlager. I had a chorizo breakfast burrito with a 22oz beer and a shot of mezcal yesterday morning. That's the last time I had food. How are you faggots doing?

It's 8:49 PM where I'm at. I love chorizo. Gonna make some for tomorrow.
Dealing with some depression and talking with friends over internet.
and you?

whoops. forgot replying

Being drunk, about to redeem my recyclables for more booze money. What're you depressed about user?

I don't see a problem.

i drink sherry

H20

Im a sober stud and not a degenerate drunk

Consider drinking some NaClO

Life in general / myself. Nothing special.
Already drunk so early in the morning?

It's my first real weekend in about a year, so I decided it's time to get rat assed drunk for a few days.

Such is the life of a wage-slave. At least they pay me well.

Tell me about your life problems

Just buy alcohol over the internet dumbass. Or you know, leave your house and make friends with human beings who have access to alcohol.

I already am. Im drinking the tap H20.

Benis

If you get payed well then it's probably not that much of a shit job. At least you got enough money for stuff

Nothing to see here. I just can't get my shit together to do something decent with my future. Can't see myself becoming a wage-slave. Thanks for asking

They are $2 a piece and the laws changed several weeks ago to allow full strength

Off work for 2 weeks on disability (crushed foot).

So, I'm smoking weed at every waking second because those kikes didn't give me T3 and my foot is killing me.

So, I cant drive so I'm drinking the house dry at the moment. Killed off all the beer (~2 cases) yesterday. Today i've gone through 3 bottles of homemade white wine in 4 hours.

Tomorrow or the next day I'm going to need to call a cab so i can stock up. Otherwise I'm into the good liqor. Figure i grab half a case of vodka, half a case of rye, a carton of smokes (im nearly out now, fuck) and like a dozen frozen pizzas.

Fortunatly my dealer delivers so my all natural pain meds wont be an issue.

youtube.com/watch?v=wsgBqX1ZPIM

Your dealer delivers, god damn

Where would you recommend? I had thought about trying it, but i figured it wouldn't work.

LEL.

Nice clear looking brew, did you use pectin? also how long do you ferment for and have you considered doing pomegranate/raspberry/blueberry type wines?

lel

Pic isn't mine, just a random off google image

Yeah i use pectin and sorbate to clear it up. Its not store bought clear, but its pretty good. I usually cold crash it before racking it.

Never done fruity shit. Did red wine a few times, and mead a few times too. White wine is the best, IMHO because its refreshing.

If i want red wine, ill just buy a nice bottle. White wine is for quanity and red if for enjoyment

I know about that. If the soccer mom articles you get from that search are to be believed, i could've been drinking myself to sleep every night since i was 12.

The problem is, it's a pretty big gamble. If the delivery driver decides not to just leave it at the door, that's 20$ down the drain.

Not asking for a how to guide. Just seeing if anyone knows any "sooper sekret klub" sites.

just go steal some alcohol you silly guy

Just do this

Assuming you have some balls and you aren't retarded, it's super easy to steal alcohol. I did it every weekend from when I was 16 until I turned 21. The key is to steal from different stores in 30 day cycles. Surveillance footage cycles out about once a month, also dress like a faggot and learn the store before attempting

yup. its actually very simple and easy to do, and if you do get caught you always have the option to just put the bottle on the floor and walk away scotch free

Drunk bump for drunk thread. Did everybody pass out?

OP here.

Still hungover from drinking that Jack since I never drink liquor and it's been like 2 days.

I'm broke as fuck and need more liquor. Guess I better apply for some jobs tomorrow morning.

So does mine. He'll drop off a zip every couple weeks for my house. You should find some more industrious dealers.

Anyone in AZ wanna make some extra money?

pounding beer and weed like I always do

Glenlivet Nadurra.

Are you me?

(you)
Hello me

(You) (You)
Hey me, how am I doing?

(You) (You) (You)
Disregard this, I suck cocks

(me)
cocksucker detected

(You) (You) (You) (You)
How did I know I was sucking cocks?

or at least find a few more, this faggot isn't answering and sometimes I feel robbed.

funny taste in muh mouth

Fuck, not again

fuck off, stoner faggots. Take your herbal jew to Holla Forums

Make me, faggot

Better than cirrhosis at 35

I drink candian club with ginger ale, sometimes straight. Jack is good too. I also really like this beer, very cheap and good taste

Cheap shitty vodka
The morning is going to horrible, and I have fucking class in 7 hours and 45 minutes.

Fuck it… I can only stay for one. Is that OK?

im drinkin seagrams 7 crown. its pretty good shit. although. what do i l kmow wasted

Drinkin mead like it's 1258 yo

Drinking shitty Costco brand beer. What the fuck I even doing with my life?

why not go to class still drunk?
i actually got drunk for class to deal with anxiety
the only one who noticed was the also drunk principal
not as in wasted, just comfortably dizzy
if you give up you can just sleep through classes and nobody will even bother you about it either

Don't do this.

Everyone knows you've been drinking, you might be more vocal but you'll be known as the weird drunk autist.

Do it faggot

Either vodka or moonshine, sometimes might grab a couple beers, sometimes cheap ones, sometimes locally crafted.

A friend of mine once was high in class in high school, smoked a joint before lessons that fucker. He was a stoner and usually looked like after smoking weed, so there was not much difference in his behaviour, apart from writing some abstract shit in a test.