BREAKING:

american army in Germany evacuates
wives and children from Ramstein Base

link: hartgeld.com/infos-de.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/A9Lfd
faasafety.gov/files/notices/2016/Jun/CHLK_16-08_GPS_Flight_Advisory.pdf
archive.is/4CSV3
stripes.com/news/europe/hundreds-of-military-dependents-ordered-to-leave-turkey-1.401622
archive.is/XaJp0
archive.is/jF4Nh
www2.census.gov/prod2/statcomp/documents/1981-02.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_ethnicity#/media/File:Census-2000-Data-Top-US-Ancestries-by-County.svg
mngeo.state.mn.us/maps/ancestry/us/scotirsh.gif
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well fuck me.
Time to remove burger

How about we evacuate you all out of MY fucking country?

Sheeeit

Damn isn't that builderjew meeting going on in Germany also? I'm not sure what this means but something has them spooked.

looks like there will be a terror attack this summer

(this thread is going to be full of jerries blaming everything from their viriginity to entropy on the yanks)

Happening soon German bros

"Last night we received the information that in Ramstein (US military base) women and children to be flown out every 15 minutes. (Officially because of a demo.)

Nice D&C, friend. Let me upboat that for you.

Did someone say entropy?

They fear about US Army dindu nuffins raping and drunk driving drive-by?

Thought we was friends :(

Could this be linked with the strange flights yesterday that occurred in both EU and the US?

By dismissing all criticism of their occupation as "d&c", that is one of the things you're saying.

archive.is/A9Lfd

I'm ok with that, we'll be better friends when we aren't sitting in your country armed to the teeth.

They found TRUMP chalked onto a sidewalk at the base. It's pretty triggering, they've even got crisis councillors on standby for the troops.

I called the guy that dismisses any criticism of the occupation as "jerries blaming yanks for all problems" D&C.

I'm glad when the occupation is over

Is this like before its news and infowars?

I mean I can't read German but it's advertising for gold in one of the banners and shit. Kind of get that alex jonesy vibe.

This, it looked sketchy.

If it is true, one legitimate explanation might be that they wanted to run a drill to see how quickly and efficiently they could evacuate a base. That seems a little unrealistic to uproot so many peoples lives albeit.

Are they evacuating actual Germans or (((peaceful refugees)))?

Oh shit.

It's like you don't even want to secure your financial future by investing in rosland gold…

all you guys do is whine about the ami, you don't even talk politics anymore, you don't even make OC, you just cry about the yanks

What does this mean?
Are they just moving their family's back to the land of burgers?

Yankees.

Shut up, shill, nobody cares about your D&C. Now go be filtered somewhere else.

How can there be so many burgers in Germany?

An occupation force of ~40k.

Another indication of the upcoming Ramadan offensive.

Did I allow you to download my rare merchant?

Its not unjustified.

They wouldn't do this without good Intel shit is going down.. Maybe they are planning something in response to brexit

Your own fault for not watermarking it

Its curious they would only evac Germany.. If they evac vincenza, Italy where the civilian population fucking hates Americans be scurred euros.

mildly fresh merchants from /a/ for you

honestly, wait for more sources, this looks like some jerry tin-foil shit. in the mean time this thread will be autists meme dumping and shitting on yanks

Could it be a drill?
Big NATO exercise on at the moment so would seem like a good time to do it.
Pain in the tits throwing bunch of womyn and children in to a plane at short notice.

Probably a drill of some kind. The Army loves their drills.

(((drills)))

Read the OP again please.
They are evacuating American women and children.
Not the soldiers

Sounds like a happening sign.

I'd rather we leave entirely too

Americans claim to be there to protect germans. When things so get bad they leave, this is why everyone hates you faggots.

spoopy

Do you want us out of the country or not hans?

I'm stationed in Germany, but not at this base. This is bullshit and has no basis in fact. That is all.

They're evacuating women and children, not the soldiers, dumbass.

Honestly most of the whineing is from Americans themselves no one hates someone as much as themselves.

Does your uncle work at nintendo, too?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
AMI GET OOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUT

Can't read Kraut
need helps
bitte

Spoken like a true Eurocuck.

And the Krauts in this thread proving him right as we speak aren't engaging in D&C?

Why can't you understand that no one wants foreign troops on their soil?

I was stationed in Germany too Brüder.

It was nice

Why are they evacuating them?

theres this weird "test" this month, starts today, that may knock out gps across southern california

faasafety.gov/files/notices/2016/Jun/CHLK_16-08_GPS_Flight_Advisory.pdf

This is a thinly disgused brit pol thread trying to get burgers on the cuck band wagon

Orders showing I am here, with my name and other PII covered up.

Stop scaremongering over dumb shit and worry about real shit.

Nothing is happening in Germany beyond the usual migrant horde and shit politics.

nice

The men are drilling this: archive.is/4CSV3
If shit kicked off in the European theater they'd likely be doing it for real.
And their families would likely be evacuating for real.

Careful there user. You're about to get called a ZOGbot from asshurt krauts

And now fuck off you ZOGbot

:^)

In case of putsch. Would you slaughter Germans to protect Merkel?

Eh, if you read the next sentence in the orders, I am out in July. Its not what it was six years ago, time to move on. If you read the top, I am in aviation and involved with ATC in Germany. There is nothing interesting happening, never is. Germany is boring as shit.

Fuck no, I make aircraft land in one piece and in the right spot.

Most military enlisted are very right wing and hate seeing what was a nice country get shit on, got here in '11 and it was a lot different.

Of course he would, he ain't no Fallschirmjäger :^)

Daily reminder that that most American soldiers in Germany are not white, but niggers and spics.

They send the whites to fight and die for Israel in the middle east and the niggers and beaners to filth the White European bloodline.

fuck off ZOGbot

I can confirm this truth, I am in a sea of color within this unit.

Also they fuck all the German women and they absolutely love dem soldiers.

Its pretty mind blowing actually.

Truly epic demoralization, Chaim.
It's like one of those African proxies shitposting about how they banged sooo many swedish women.

My understanding is that the camo pattern on those badges are random, if it's yours they now can find you.

Nah I am white and have kept to myself. I don't speak German beyond bar german, and the ones who would be interested in soldiers, like near every military base, I wouldn't stick my dick in.

Why do brit/pol/ and deutsch/pol/ hate each other?

LOL what a fucking loser. the army deserves you.

I have probably 20 of them, I will go look but almost certainly false because you can get them anywhere. Even if so, they have a month to do it before I am a free man and back in the states.

because eurokikes can't keep themselves from fighting wars with each other. daily reminder that the french allied with the fucking turks against the hapsburgs

You buy the name tapes at the exchange or army equivalent.

shut up asses and dildos nobody cares about entropy.

muh black pill

At least my nation deserves an army. :^)

Nothing screams cornered butthurt more than your kind of post.

My buddy who served in the Army got laid all the time in Germany. There's a whole subculture of German sluts who seek out American military cock.

That's what I thought. Everytime Holla Forums makes a thread like this, they give some rather unreliable blog as source. Next time post timestamp fellow fagget.

My african friend and all of his african friends get to fuck white women bareback just because they're african #truestory :^)

keep posting'em green man. let's see what you're doing with your time

It doesn't have to do with race. These sluts will fuck white, brown, black, asian, spic, it doesn't matter. They get off on military cock. This happens in America, as well.

I don't think you are good at reading user IDs

So long Germanbros. Hopefully all Americans leave and let you Make Germany Great Again.

I know if it comes down to it a world war where American fights Germany is going to be hard to sell to most Americans. I for one would tell everyone I know that Europeans should not fight with Europeans. So you might end up fighting an army of naturalized beaners.

That's not so bad then since beaners can't into warfare.

Merkel-F16 date when?

While the base housing is not up to german standards i would not besurprised if it is suddenly up to syrian refugee standards. kek

Reminder that Germany has been occupied by foreign militaries for seventy years now.

They want a ticket out of their country.

So we have evacuations of civilians from US bases and the skykings are in the sky over the US and North Sea? In addition to that we have that murder of the nuclear technician in Belgium a few months back.

Prepare your anus for a low yield nuclear explosion or dirty bomb in a European city during the Euro 2016.

This might be related or not, i don't know.

I hear this from army guys who are buddies with russian mafia in germany.

Apparently, if shit is ever going to go down or is about to go down with the us et al, all the russian mafia in germany have a plan to send guys to climb to the top of historic landmarks and plant the russian flag and maybe blow a few things up.

The thinking goes that the response will be ridiculous; remember the tsarnarev brothers in boston? They send tens of thousands of cops and national guard looking for them. In paris it was the same right?

So while the police spend all their resources looking for one or two guys, the rest of them will go capture the police/military armories and barricade themselves in until the Russians invade or until they get killed.

Again, might not be related, but whenever I hear Germany happenings, I think of this.

Russia has stated that they'll support any revolutions to kick out the current governments with weapons and manpower even though they hate nationalists in their own borders, so maybe related.

We should have genocided the slavs, we were way to lenient with them

This would make no sense for Russia. Their biggest negative in a war is their huge borders. Enlarging their borders while also getting bogged down in a Vietnam style ware would be a very bad move.

The Teutoburg Forest will swallow their legions, as it has done so many centuries before; Lippe will never yield.

lel, Bakuon is a cool anime. Cute girls riding motorcycles. Onsa is ashamed of her father for being a snaky merchant.

Russians would want to take their defensive line all the way to the Carpathian mountains and the Baltic states.

Poland would be a tar pit that buys time for American zogbots to swarm in and form a front in Germany.

clearly thread full of shills that didn't even check your dubs

If they are evacuating they have a damn good reason for it

Americans have been in Germany since WWII to prevent a Nazi uprising. Nothing more, nothing less.

So my bitches, what's going down in groovy town?

Why the sudden evacuation, some sort of nuclear leak, biological weapon tipped over?

What gives?

Probably a wife got enriched or a soldier got cucked.

If you read the article it says they are also evacuating from Turkey…

So some sort of huge terror attack perhaps?

A refugee uprising and take over in the works?

stripes.com/news/europe/hundreds-of-military-dependents-ordered-to-leave-turkey-1.401622

ZOG scum

Why the fuck aren't you archiving? You realize when you post a link here, and someone clicks on it, the other websites logs that IP and where what site the traffic came from, right?

You're literally exposing anyone not using a VPN to surveillance

How many of those men in that photograph died trying to stave off what we're now experiencing? Whenever I look at this photographs, I can't help but wonder what could have been, had the better side won WWII.

Poor kids. No money for a real VPN and TOR is throttled here.

ZOGBOT

TRAITOR

KILL YOURSELF WELFARE QUEEN

AMI GO HOME

WORSE THAN MIGRANTS AMI ARE SCUM LEAVE GERMANY

This is the question.

Here is the source (even in english)

American army in Germany evacuates wives and children from Ramstein Base…Usually this is only done in case of war (Unconfirmed)
archive.is/XaJp0

and pic related form their fagbook site
archive.is/jF4Nh

The demonstration is probably just an excuse.

IS IT TIME TO BE SCARED? BECAUSE I SURE AM SCARED

Do you think people can't see what you're trying to do? Enjoy your filter you derailing faggot.

I am, but alot of user are not for sure. And, TOR is a pain in the ass. Also, isn't TOR going to become de facto illegal in a few weeks?

I'm just saying we should help protect our brothers, and not submit to clickbait

Thanks user. So, the State Dept or the Joint Chiefs haven't issued a statement? This could be bad.

Turkey?
Why the fuck there?
Hopefully Russians are finally deus vulting Constantinople.

The only logical conclusion it has something to do with the refugees that are in Germany and Turkey… like a massive terrorist attacked?

Dunno, I'm stumped.

they claim there's going to be a large protest at Ramstein AFB. Turkey is probably bc the refugees. What do you expect from a country run by cockroaches?

Most of us whites in America are German bro.

Not most, but definitely the largest European ethnic group. I think its 30%

ARE YOU BEREIT FUR THE NACHSTEN LEVEL?

I-is that meme magic?!

Yes please.

Why the fuck do you say this?

This is why Europeans hate you Americans

Seriously nigger? If anything Americans shill too hard for the Germans.

Just shit on my dick, why don't you?

Pretty sure Germany is currently more away from being Nazi than ever.

Probably because Erdogan is a cock who's stirring shit up.

Friend of many military brats here. Ramstein is an Air Force installation, not Army. The thread title saying that the Army evacuated from Ramstein is a bit suspicious.

I have some acquaintances in Ramstein/Kaiserslautern. I'll scrape social media to see what's habbening with some civilians.

Also, this seems to be a hastly move, as many of the families of people stationed there live off-base.

It's an US military base you fuckwit.

Ramstein is an Air Force installation. IDK if you armyfags would get info about Air Force shit. They are probably evacuating because Ramstein isn't defensible against a ground assualt.

This decision was made some time ago.
There are a lot of terrorist attacks going on in Turkey.

that is the worst part of it, us burgers pine for the works of the german idealists and the magnificence of the prussian sense of order but the germans return this feeling with a very jewish sense of resentment, they don't even call us cowboys anymore, at least the bongs have the decency to call us yanks, the germans usually just refer to le 60 percent white meme (even though we are less than 60 percent) as if the idea of having the worlds largest nuclear arsenal and military in the hands of shitskins is some funny meme

Dammit I was really hoping shit was about to go down in Germany.

Perfidious Anglo here, a terrorist incident of any scale before the 23rd anywhere in mainland Europe is just what we need to tip the scales in favour of leaving the EU.

We're the only ones with the guns you're going to need to clean these mudslimes from your streets.

Sometimes things just go missing when moving.

You'd think an army base would be a safe space, especially in Cuckistan

US soldiers are needed to protect their middle eastern friends.

;^)

It's because of some inaccurate census in the 2000s. The reality is English Americans make up the vast majority, in the 1980s a census revealed ~40% of Americans were English descent (the accuracy being greater than the 2000s). The mix-up comes about because most Americans when asked to identify simply used "American" as opposed to "English American", due in large to English Americans being the de facto Americans. Irish, German, Polish etc. all ticked "Irish American" etc. so the 2000s results had a huge group just referred to as "Americans", but the groups "English Americans", "Irish Americans", "Native Americans", "German Americans" etc. were there too. So tl:dr; highly inaccurate and a pointless census.

Germans have no sense of humor

I know. I was bringing it up because most of us would feel very little connection to these European countries other than a place that our ancestors used to live in until they left, yet still want to refer to themselves as European-Americans instead of just Americans.

Ah getcha.

The census happens at the start of every decade, so for the 1980s the census would have been the 1980 census.

Let's have a look at those numbers shall we?

www2.census.gov/prod2/statcomp/documents/1981-02.pdf (pp 35)

Reported single ancestry group

English: 11.5 M
German: 17.1 M
Irish:9.7 M

Reported multiple ancestry group

English and other group(s): 28.5 M
German and other group(s): 34.5 M
Irish and other group(s): 34 M

Which makes a total of

English: 11.5 M+28.5 M = 40 M
German: 17.1 M+34.5 M = 51.6 M
Irish: 9.7 M+34 M= 43.7 M

Nowhere near the 40% you claimed (I suppose you mistook 40 M for 40%).

That's partly true.
What I'm not at all convinced of is the blanket equation "American-American" = English-American given that most "American-Americans" are located in otherwise typically Scotch-Irish territories. Notice also, how in the first picture Scotch-Irish is omitted as a category while Finnish (!) isn't.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_ethnicity#/media/File:Census-2000-Data-Top-US-Ancestries-by-County.svg

mngeo.state.mn.us/maps/ancestry/us/scotirsh.gif

So "American-Americans" are most likely or for the most part descendants of the Scotch-Irish aka Ulster Scots aka Protestant Scots that came to Northern Ireland in the seventeenth century.

As do I. If this were true, they'd have raised the threat level on Ramstein which would have raised the threat levels on all the bases. There has been no security updates.

Wish I knew who the fullchan folks on base are. I am on the least pozzed base in Germany which should give you a pretty good idea.

Holy shit this meme is gold

He's right.

I apologize.
I apologize for the shameful way we purposefully starved a million German POW's in violation of the Geneva convention and common human decency.
They don't teach us this part of history in American schools and, when I learned this, it was a very hard red-pill to swallow.
This was no act of honest warfare, it was nothing but mass-murder, no different than Trotsky & Stalin's mass murders, no different than the Holodomor, no different than the killing fields of Pol Pot.

Apologies cannot change the crime, nor wash the blood from our hands, but I apologize, nonetheless.

Jews always have your best interest at heard. It's all just a coincidence!

Tim Wise even pretends to be white.