Looks like Scott Adams is fully embracing his role as Trump's Goebbels like he talked about in his 'Hillary Endorsement...

Looks like Scott Adams is fully embracing his role as Trump's Goebbels like he talked about in his 'Hillary Endorsement.'

BASED
AS
FUCK

blog.dilbert.com/post/145560612726/the-robot-judge
archive.is/1ua4r

Other urls found in this thread:

media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1435471567316-0.pdf
bamboo-delight.com/item_13.htm
bamboo-delight.com/raxbiljo/Monsters_of_Babylon.pdf
tech.mit.edu/V122/N04/dilbert_intervi.04f.html
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/740534911363227648
archive.is/QNuCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For those of you who can't properly view the article for whatever reason, Adams breaks down confirmation bias, and explains why Trump calling the Judge a Mexican is actually a genius move because it makes the observer realize that the Judge isn't actually impartial. And it would be absurd to think he would be.

this nigga went ham on that kike Bill Marhers show

Lol he did.

(((Maher))) was trying real hard to get Scott to shit on Trump, but he didn't give him an inch.
I honestly think he supports Trump at the same level we do, but just doesn't say it.

Forgot to say embed is related.

The self-professed history buff and 20 year host of a political talkshow needed a cartoonist to explain to him that Trump isn't actually "crazy" and is in fact using the psychosis of the left against itself

The last 8 years of super obongo has really made the left soft.
They themselves have become anesthetized and deluded enough to lose any form of critical thinking they used to need to make compelling arguments. They were complacent since all the work was being done for them.
Trump seems to have completely torn through their now unprotected asshole and is making everyone who failed to do it before him look like a joke.

It's what Tony Montana said

"don't get high on your own supply"

The thing is that we really did try to warn them of this.

When Obama was passing executive action left and right, we said "This is setting a dangerous precedent, you should be worried". They called us racists and bigots and whatever buzzword they had ready.
When the government started ignoring the constitution, we said "This is setting a dangerous precedent". They again, chose to call us names and applauded. Because it was done in their interests.
When they restricted speech? Same action, same result.
When they militarized the police? Same.
When they slaughtered the democratic spirit? Same. Same. Same.

So now, we're done with warnings. If they won't follow the rules, neither will we. And now they're terrified, because everything they've done is now being used by the people who warned them against it. And we're going to be way better at using it.

Anyone got that Goebbels voice over webm? Cracks me up so bad.

cuck

You mean this one?

I agree 100%, these are truly shaping to be glorious times.

Thank God someone else around here is awake at the wheel. People were shitting themselves in here over Adam's supposed Hilary support.

Personally, it is obvious to me that Scott loves the God Emperor. Well, at least that his rhetoric is setup to be read that way between the lines. This could just be a personal grand social experiment of his, who knows for sure.

Surface level: Scott supports Hilary. I mean, obviously, he has gone on public record saying so.

Read between the lines: he respects Trump and his team at the very least for his persuasion techniques. He is having a good time reading the situation and analyzing it for blog hits. He doesn't want to pick sides because of the PC landscape of modern public life. Publicly supporting Trump this early on is a gamble with no real payoff. "Predicting" the Trump presidency makes him sound smart when Trump wins.

Inside Scott's head: Who knows exactly, but suddenly he is relevant again (Dilbert was so fucking 90s) and I'm sure he has seen an increase in unique IPs to his blog (not to mention all the book plugs). At the very least, Scott is continuing to make money on this, which is more than us shit-posters can say.

kek, yes - thank you.

That piece he wrote yesterday he obviously thinly veiled satire. I can't believe it flew over so many anons' heads

*was obviously

Even if hes doing it purely out of self interest, its great that he's making these lefties butthurt in a very intelligent way that compromises their false sense of intellectual superiority, while boosting the God Emperor with his impeccable narrative.
Even Magical Black Science man bit back stating that the leftists really aren't nearly as smart as they think they are.

It's a sad state of affairs.

I know this is to get normies to vote, but it still disgusts me

What is funny is that Scott has become one of the hottest commentators on this election. Meanwhile the usual kikes like Silver have all been btfo and relegated to the sidelines.

Yeah, I read it, loved it, then saw it here on Holla Forums and was flabbergasted that so many anons didn't get it. Fucking eternal September I guess, but I expect better from my fellow user.

Agreed, intelligent non-1488 voices from the right/alt-right need "signal boosting". When we have a narrative that is sensible, reasonable, and somewhat normie friendly, then we can make some serious gains in all of the middle-ground fence-sitters. Things like differentiating between illegal and legal immigration, for example.

This whole entire election cycle is turning shit on its head. This is the promise of the internet finally bearing fruit: MSM is more and more seen as the complete bullshit filter that it is, and white men are discussing politics in the modern equivalency of beer halls. Funny how when like minded men are allowed to speak freely the truth comes to light, innit?

wait till we all get shipped to FEMA camps when Shillary gets elected

You can't convince someone to accept your argument if you are using a different set of definitions and processes than them.
Very few people can actually examine an argument without either totally believing it or refusing to even consider it.
This is also why I can't accept individual level governance societies like Anarchism or true Communism (small commune of 30-50 people with no hierarchy) because gradually the more convincing and exceptional people will always rise to positions of authority. Most people can't do anything but follow.

I agree that 1488 rhetoric is counter-intuitive in dealing with liberalism inundated normalfags. But we must eventually deal with the Jewish problem (or more appropriately the nature of Jewish conduct that makes them bad) or we will be doomed to succumb to the same problems we have been for millennia.
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1435471567316-0.pdf
The first few chapters in this book are absolutely required reading for anyone wanting to grasp the very reasons as to why there is even a Jewish problem in the first place.

the past year or so of current events has sapped away my sense of humour.

Holla Forums is notoriously bad at detecting sarcasm, I don't remember any time this wasn't the case.

This guy literally put out declarations of "Supporting" Hillary and said he did so to prevent being assassinated. He is literally pretending in order to make his life easier.

What people don't understand about Colbert on his old Colbert Report show is that he was doing the same thing. Colbert believed in many of the right wing principals and ideas he espoused through the visage of 'satire', but really he was a subversive genius who found a way to get around the system. This is the same thing but it's not as much of a delicate long-con like Colbert, Adams is barely hiding his delight at Trump's ascension.

It's because we've witnessed leftists in the media be completely retarded countless time, so it's hard to know when they're serious

I love that.
"You got paid?"

Okay that's just bait.
Colbert is extremely liberal and is ashamed of being a southerner.
His whole show on Comedy Central was a parody of the O'Reilley factor.
I refuse to believe you are serious unless you can actually show some definitive indication that Colbert is secretly a right winger.

nah m8, user is right. Holla Forumslacks are really, really bad at recognizing satire even when no Poe's law is invoked.

What worries me is that Shillary is obviously the establishment choice. How far are (((they))) willing to let us think we actually get to vote for our leader? Will this be another election like 2000 with vote recounts, calls of bad voting practices, etc?

In other words, even if Trump gets 75% of the popular vote, will we see some crazy electoral college bullshit shenanigans?

Absolutely. I am amazed by the real history of WWI and WWII. I think if people knew the parallels between Germany pre-WWII and modern America they would freak the fuck out (but then again, maybe most of them are just too blue pilled to give a shit). Also, do you have volumes 2 & 3 to that PDF? Fukken saved, mate.

(((We))) have some medication that would help with that, go-I mean, sir.

Proof? I got that read on Colbert maybe half a dozen times, but most of the time he came across as a very genuine liberal.

bamboo-delight.com/item_13.htm
This is where the author is publishing it, for free!
Volume 2 is out: bamboo-delight.com/raxbiljo/Monsters_of_Babylon.pdf
And Volume 3 is dropping this month. but not out yet.

He also has some pretty good OC for redpilling normalfags, I highly recommend looking around, g_d is extremely based.

Not being able to understand sarcasm is one of the symptoms of autism.

tone in speech is easy, text not so much.

Feels good to not be a mongrel.

Not neccessarily an indication of Colbert being a "secret right winger" but vid related is interesting

you mong. satire has been written for thousands of years. the new factor is autism

I had forgotten how much of a womanlet she is.

I don't understand this, since when are any robots manufactured in Mexico?

Hes certainly a lot more palatable when hes not in character.

Jesus I didn't realize she was that fucking tiny.

Colbert's only 5'10", to boot.

WHAAAAAT
Shes a fucking hobgoblin

She got fat, as well. Short and fat and feminist. What a winning combo.

So why is Dilbert's necktie bent upwards?

Most people don't make their posts based on the articles that are linked. If the information isn't in a post in the thread then they'll just believe whatever summary of the link they see.

tech.mit.edu/V122/N04/dilbert_intervi.04f.html

I agree. I don't give a shit. My body is ready to throw SJWs into prison without due process because I'm sure any moment now they'd do the same when they figure they can get away with it.

Popular vote is a retarded meme, that isn't how American voting works so it's 100% irrelevant. Electoral votes is how you win and since the system is made so that states with lower populations get disproportionate votes, the EC system has long benefited the GOP.

I'm sorry, but you aren't a legit Italian if you can't speak the language.

He 'endorsed' Hillary the same way the KKK did.

Has Holla Forums really gotten that lazy?

That was a pretty awesome move on their part, telling people that Hillary was secretly their candidate while making it impossible to know if they really donated money to her or not.

My god. I've never seen Maher in profile. Look at that lugubrious greasy kike.

I agree about Adams. His endorsements are all between the lines, which fits exactly with his expressly preferred way of influencing people.

i thought i was alone when i thought he was totally filling the gobbels role, good to know i am not alone or being original.

Good job. You read between the lines when you were meant to on a blog about teaching you to read between the lines and now you think you're a genius.

Scott's just an opportunist. A few months back he took a week's break from Dilbert and requested somebody draw a character in Dilbert's universe as a minority or fag for a fresh perspective.

That should tell you where his head really lies. He's your typical 68er center-leftist.

As soon as Bill brings up global warming Tyson bites his tongue. That's one taboo he's not ready to break yet, but you know he was itching to say something especially when Bill spit that White House talking point of global warming being the blah blah blah.

The next few years are going to be really fun.

Stephen Miller is already Trump's Goebbels

He looked so fucking pissed off by the end of the video with them all interjecting to continue to push the very type of dichotomy that they decried.
I'm glad NDT is getting pissed off, serves him right for being so unscrupulous all these years.

Kek saved

He even looks like Goebbels, I hope Trump puts him in the cabinet.

Eighteen words, deil hitler.

I'll put you through

Hello this is Hitler, you've got me at a bit of a bad time right now, I've got a killer headache.

Is it because you saw the gas bill?
:^)

No, I've been trying to order a new stove but they're all sold out!

He never said they were all rapists. Scott Adams could at least avoid repeating that false quote.

You're right he never said they were all rapists, Scott Adams didn't say that either.
You are inferring incorrectly.
I can say Niggers from Detroit are thieves, that doesn't mean all niggers from Detroit are thieves unless I specifically said all.

Kek

I can't help but feel responsible for this in my own way.

hahaha

Sorry, but I just cant take anyone seriously unless they're for ensuring the survival of whites. If that makes me "1488" then so be it.

Maybe I'm more of a eugenicist since I see planning for the genetic future of mankind being paramount to protecting the future of the world. Why should we see the inventors and great artists disappear because africans can't figure out how babies are made, or that it's not a good idea to have chidren if you cannot support them?

This is really how we end as a species. This is how we never leave this planet.

It's like a fucking childrens' cartoon, liberals are adult children.

Yes, "anons", goyim.

citizenship is a social construct

ethnicity/nationality is our physical reality

We should use it to frighten them. Pumpkinheyyead gonna git you

I have thought about it and I have decided I would rape Anita Sarkessian given the opportunity.
Not because I want to have sex with her, but just so she knows what the real definition of rape is.
Purely out of principle.

Again….thanks for proving my point that some here either didn't get it and/or have no fucking sense of humor whatsoever

Fuck no, he doesn't. You have any idea how much Dilbert pulls in a year. All those calendars and cards, the syndication deal, etc.

He'd be a fool to do that.

Colbert is an expert at concealing his power level. His IQ must be off the fucking charts. "Shucks, i'm just a humble ol' comedy man."

Also, pretty sure he's borderline psychopath

He's a liberal in every way.

I don't know why anyone would fall for the "conservative" act.

They have gotten VERY lazy within their constructed frameworks that make them right 100% of the time in the face of any contradiction.

Lol.

I remember the post from the user there. Colbert destroyed her arguments so bad they had to cut most of the segment out to make her look better. Even the softball questions he threw at her rekt her

No need for eugenics, that's a waste of time and effort, and more to the point whoever holding the needle is corruptible. Remove the welfare state and let natural selection take its course.

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/740534911363227648

How is it a waste of time and effort? It improves the world for the next generation doesn't it?

Africa is shit even without a welfare state tbh.
Apart from that there's no need to do one and not the other.

Came back here just to post that.
archive.is/QNuCI
"Dilbert has gone fascist: The strange unrequited love Scott Adams seems to have for Donald Trump"

Looks like Scott is already being proven to have been right, they are already trying to equate him with Nazis.
The salt in that article is incredible.

How so? Seems to me like we pick up on it pretty damn quick

Black science man can't even put together a complete sentence. Jesus this whole video is embarrassing.

Did you make that? kek

GOD DAMN IT WHERE DID IT GO

Dehumanize Yourself And Face To Bloodshed

Scott Adams for Press Secretary.

And it's written by that dishonest lying cunt Amanda Marcotte

That article is absolutely hilarious. At this rate, the left is going to "Ben Garrison" Scott Adams.

nice

10/10

It's not just the Left. It's the Jews… Think Bill Crytal. His father started the NeoCons and used intellectual supermen like William F. Buckley Jr. to push the narrative (and hide behind).

The mind master Jews who invented propaganda and the Holocaust have had weak low energy kids that are spoiled confident brats looking down on the goy's stupidity…. The goy who fucking built the world and went to the Moon

haha
Fucking pedos at Salon

All that Holla Forums is constant sarcasm… And Sarcasm in the hipster generation is like the golden art of comedy, they think it's the only thing that matters and the goal is to make sure you're on the in and other you dislike are on the out.

instant frisson

This is why I come here. You guys never fail to annihilate my sides

someone webm that shit. fucking not available in my country….

Fourth Reich soon?

What's that guys name?

Goebbels has awoken

this is pretty good. thanks user

Don't forget we warned the right about the Patriot Act as well