Kenya/pol/

Sup Holla Forums

I'm posting to you from a coffee shop in Kenya. My power went out due to riots yesterday so I figured I'd come here and open up a thread for a few hours.

I'm currently working at a school in the country's largest slum. I'm not a cuck, I just wanted the opportunity to live in Africa and see what it was like firsthand.

Ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GMHcl
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/eff-meets-with-orania-leaders-20160607
businessdailyafrica.com/Kenya-buys-Sh1bn-pilotless-aircraft-in-war-on-Al-Shabaab/-/539546/3091184/-/7nb9rh/-/index.html
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/11/kenya-somalia-al-shabab-terrorism/383122/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it as bad as all the hype?

You'd have better come as a colonizer.
Otherwise I'm sorry but you are a cuck.

People live in mud houses, trash is piled up in the streets, animals roam everywhere and eat the trash for sustenance.

So pretty much yeah.

Most of the other white people here are super cucky, mostly christcucks. I lived with some older white folks for a while and they were redpilled as hell. They were just christcucks so considered helping out people to be virtuous or some shit. Life does feel pretty colonial out here sometimes though.

The less-cucky missionaries know that something is up and we're fundamentally different, it's something that comes from working with Africans. They know they have to explain everything slower and can't get too complex. They might blame these differences on "culture" but they all see the same thing I see.

bump

Did you buy any decent cheap shirts?

So are kenyans mostly muzzies or christians, or what?

Is there a heroin or cocaine problem there?
Have you considered pretending to be an albino and selling one of your limbs to a witchdoctor for beer money?

What do you do there for work and what country are you from originally? Meet any decent red pilled africans?

Any crazy Somalis near you? I heard there are camps in Kenya.

Is there any real reason why they don't have proper infrastructure or services? I mean they have paved roads and electricity, so why don't they understand something as simple as trash removal?

Are they perfectly content with their way of life?

What's the best thing you've seen, and what's the worst?

I learned the answer to your question in Kosovo. I'm not OP, but these countries don't have trash removal because trash removal relies on the government. The local government is inept.

How are the "people" there?

If you ever wondered where those bins outside gas stations and shopping malls where you drop off clothes and shoes go, you now know. They end up being sold on the street.

Mostly Christian but it's about 11% Muslim. Religion is a major part of life here, even the biggest sinners go to church every sunday.

The main problems are alcohol and glue. Drugs are too expensive for most people to afford, there is weed here but it's the schwaggiest schwag. Alcohol is super cheap, I picked up a little 250ml bottle of whisky yesterday for $1.40. A beer at a decent bar or club is $1.50-$2.20

They have the albinos in a boarding school of their own so that nobody chops them up.

They just killed one of the top Al-Shabaab leaders so reprecussions are expected, especially because it's Ramadan.

I teach, help with medical work and administrative work.

Everything here is a parody of how it works in the West, especially when it comes to administrative work. For example: we're trying to get a missionary team booked in a hotel here and need 30ish rooms. The hotel does not have a computer system, and frequently overbooks because they don't write down who's going to be in what room per day, they'll just write down on the arrival date how many people are coming. Every year people come they end up getting split between multiple hotels because they can't figure out a better system. A co-worker did their books for free and designed a new system which would be much easier and stop them from overbooking (literally just writing down who will be there for every day they're there) but it was too complex and they reverted to the old system.

They do have trash removal in the slums. When the piles get too big, the government sends out workers to light them on fire and supervise. They hire way too many people for a simple job so it's not uncommon to see 15-20 workers watching a single fire burn while they sit around.

The government uses those people's information and IDs to register them to vote in counties outside where they live, and use that information to commit voter fraud.

About 1/3 roads in the city are paved. In the slums, none are, it takes them months to repair a simple hole in the dirt.

They're pretty content with the minimum. I have more pictures but can't upload them right now, maybe some other time.

An inter-school singing/dancing competition where they performed a lot of traditional African dancing/music. I'd love to post a video but it says what school I work at and I don't want to get doxxed too much.

People will live in a one-room mudhut with 6-8 people in the same room, we deliver food and medicine to children deep in the slums where this happens, it's very common.

Also they don't have toilets, so have shared holes in the ground they squat over. I'm not a slav so I don't have the endurance to actually use one.

slow but kind

I actually feel safer here as the only white person for miles than I do in a black neighborhood in the US. White privilege is real here, it's great.

also

KENYA IS WHITE AND REDPILLED

There are no police in the slums so vigilante justice is popular. Usually a mob will beat or light the criminal on fire. Thieves get killed on the spot. That's one of the reasons I feel so safe, if someone fucks with a white person either the police or the community will break their bones.

Homosexuality is illegal and queers+trannies are beaten as well.

They actually like white people here, the ones who don't are afraid of us, I've only had one person harass me and they were driving by on a motorbike, not on the street. Little kids run up to me all day and try to touch me while shouting "mzunga mzunga!", which means "white person" but also means "something amazing", interesting little fact.

Oh to add to the "white and redpilled"

They're building a wall on the border with Somalia, and closing down a refugee camp with 200,000+ people and deporting them, many of whom were born here.

Uhuru Kenyatta confirmed African Donald Trump.

do you have any good stories

I was in Kenya a while ago, a few months before those kebab fucked up the Westgate Mall.

Not too bad/10, the nigs I dealt with were generally respectful and the overall chimpout level was low.

While I was there I did hear a story from a local about a rapist that got caught by some citizens. Apparently they put a car tire around his neck and set it on fire.

Does Kenya have an oil industry? Are there any rich ((Arabs)) and ((whites)) living in Kenya as part of the oil industry?

Well at the highschool we run, 2 of the boys got into a fight and one slit the other's throat the next day.

The local community was going to lynch him, but decided that the killing was justified so let him live. We kicked him out of school but he's still in the same neighborhood.

I don't have many specifically interesting stories, sorry.

Kenya has no oil.

There are no Jews here. The local Jews are the Indians. They're mostly middle class and run a significant amount of the legitimate businesses because the blacks don't have enough agency to start anything more than a vegetable stand. The blacks HATE the Indians and view them as Jewing the country.

The coffee shop I'm at is closing in 40 minutes so I won't be able to respond soon. I don't have internet at my home because the power was knocked out by riots, but I should get it tommorow evening (local time, GMT+3 or 4) and be able to respond again.

What's the best local food?

Make a general of this, it's fun stuff.

saging because you're going afk anyways.

Masala chips (fries for us burgers).

Most of the food here is of Indian origin. Chapati is popular, basically a thick greasy tortilla (actually good if you dip it in beans). The local staple is Ugali, which is just cornmeal basically. Imagine cream of wheat but so thick you can mold it with your hands, except it tastes more like brittle cornmeal than cream of wheat.

Choma is a kind of sauce that's pretty good but only if it's layered thickly, probably of Indian origin too. They sell a lot of goat choma ont he street but nobody refrigerates their meat here so it's a risk every time. The water needs to be filtered too, it's worse than Mexico, comes out grey.

I will at some point. There are riots every monday and the leader of the opposition party has said he's going to start holding riots on Thursday soon because the government is not addressing their concerns appropriately. So who knows how many days a week I'll have power.

How is any of that shit safe to eat?

I actually had a funny thing happen today.

Some kids in a social studies class I was teaching asked me if you had to be born in America to be president, I said yes. They then asked how Obama could be president since he was born in Kenya.

WHITE. AND. REDPILLED

bleach+filtered water

I mostly cook at home. When I go out I go to the middle class restaurants where the whites hang out, or to shacks I know are okay. I never get meat from shacks.

What are the riots about?

The ruling party is mostly Kikuyu, the opposition is mostly Luo+others, it's an ethnic conflict masked as a political conflict. During yesterday's riots they looted and burned Kikuyu businesses.

The ruling party has control over voter registration and thus have only been allowing Kikuyu to register to vote, to maintain their power, since they only make up 22% of the population (the largest group though).

There's also a lot of voter fraud like I mentioned in previous posts.

They're basically declaring the "independent election commision" a fraud and want the government to step down or to have real democracy (which would make an opposition victory possible) installed.

As far as ideology goes. The Kikuyu president (Uhuru Kenyatta) was trained in London and the opposition leader was trained in Moscow during the USSR times. Ideology isn't really a part of it though.

How cheap is it to live over there?A nomadic life over in chimpland sounds better than Europe at this point.

Depends how well you want to live.

For about $1,000 a month you can get a compound of your own with a giant house and nice yard. Throw on another $500 though for the 24/7 security you'll need.

I live in a shared compound with some blacks and some whites, but with only 1 guard who's basically just a gatekeeper, it's not safe if anyone really wants to fuck with us but its fine for now. Costs about $300 a month for a 2 bedroom in that.

If you want to sleep in a shack, it's about $1 a week.

Food varies a lot depending on where you eat. In the slums its very cheap, the daily lunch I get costs me 30 cents (chapati and green grams). The middle class coffee shop where whites hang out that I'm at now is only slightly cheaper than the US, for $10 I got a large iced coffee and a burger+fries.

House help is really cheap. I have a maid and a cook that come over once a week for a few hours, who I pay $5 each. I only have the house cleaner because there are no laundromats here and my clothing needs to be hand-washed since I don't have a machine. Transportation costs $1 for a tuk tuk (a kind of shitty 3 wheeled Indian taxi, google it) or 50 cents if you want to ride on the back of a motorbike, which I usually do because I'm a broke ass nigga. Some of the drivers are drunk all day so you have to be careful.

If you have some excess cash you can come out here and live the colonial life in a virtual plantation full of black servants for pretty cheap relative to the US. The exchange rate with USD is $100, if you know where to shop and what to get you can live the OG life for maybe $2000 a month total. A more reasonable but still western-tier comfortable lifestyle is around $800 a month.

WE

I have to go now guys, I should be on again in about 24 hours, gonna go drink alone, prepare tommorows lesson, and play GSGs

top kek

Anyway, how's the climate? I've heard Kenya is supposed to have a very pleasant climate.

Where do you live? Mombasa seems to be alright for African standards + nice beaches.

Where are most of the whites located?

Had to look up some demographics.

According to the 2009 Census, Kenyan Europeans number 5,166 people, while Europeans without Kenyan citizenship number 27,172 individuals.[15]

Thought there would be more tbh

How far do most of the kids live from school? Apparently kenyans have good endurance because they live in a mountainous region (higher lung capacity) and they have to walk miles to get to alot of places.

Does it feel (((futuristic))) paying for everything with m-pesa?

why?

?

Brits brought in a bunch of Indians as workers back in the day

There is this Youtube channel, VetClinicGambia, which is run by a German veterinarian. Most of the time you just see animals mistreated by niggers but sometimes there are black people in the videos (apart from his staff) and he literally has to explain the simplest things over and over to them because they just don't understand anything. He never really spoke much about the people there but I guess he knows.

How long have you been there? Have you seen improvement since you've lived there (more paved roads, more buildings, better infrastructure)

Are you a nigger?

he said he's white

I guess Kenya should be glad that Obama was President of the USA or they would've probably been invaded already as part of the 'seven countries in five years' plan originally after 9/11.

Are you secretly tracking/capturing/killing members of al-Shabaab? How often do attacks occur?

that happens a lot in africa, mostly south africa

How good is the internet over there?

Have you mau mau'd the flak catchers yet. Have you met Jomo Kenyatta?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

What does this mean?

Are the prices you gave in US dollars or Kenyan dollars?

Is this possible?

Would you like it if we (Britain) ruled you again? (serious)

How are the guns and gun laws over there?
THIS IS IMPORTANT

OP here. I'm back. I still don't have power so I came back to the coffee shop.

Kisumu, I don't want to dox myself too much so I won't get specific.

Mombasa is nice and full of white people. Kisumu is a shithole but right on Lake Victoria so it has its better parts. There's no settled white community here that aren't missionary/social work related though like there is in Mombasa.

They kicked most of the resident whites out in the 60's, Zimbabwe style. Then regreted it and since have been one of the more "pro-white" countries.

Most live in the slum the school is located in, others walk from the other side of the city, a few kilometers.

East Africans in general dominate long-distance running in the Olympics, but something like 75% of Kenya's olympic runners come from one tribe, the name escapes me.

Lots of Indians came here in British times, but also Indian and Arab traders have been in the coastal region for centuries.

The local actually-Kenyan food is the most basic stuff you can imagine. There's no creativity in Kenyan cooking either, everyone prepares everything the same exact way.

Everything is constantly under construction and never actually gets finished.

Not too often, and I wish. I met some Swede who worked for the Swedish consulate on the plane here who was headed to Mogadishu to work on anti-terrorism. I spoke to him for a bit and he seemed redpilled, knew all the problems with immigration, then went back and sat next to his black girlfriend. Was weird tbh.

idk fam I'm impulsive

I wrote that weird. What I meant is the exchange rate is 100 shillings to 1 USD.

nogunz

A MONKEY CUT POWER TO KENYA

archive.is/GMHcl

It sounds really similar to where I live except I'm in West Africa.
Especially this, since we have tonnes of Indians and Lebanese that have been here for generations.
Does power go off only during riots or does it happen regularly? It goes off several times a day for me.

That one English noble said it really well, you have to treat them like children, they are also very sensitive to tone and those here do not like whitey and want to exploit us as much as possible. Nonetheless, English is not their primary language here, most are capable enough to speak it yet their main form of expression is through local dialects, of curse they would not understand. Were you to say the same thing in Wolof or Mandinka and treat them nicly I'm sure you would not need to repeat it, not much at least.
Stop shilling your channel Michael

Nope. What you're thinking of are all the marathon winners which again are only from a tiny minority in kenya.

It has nothing to do with height or circumstances and everything with genetics.

Another one living in Africa. Why?

Maybe so, but the reason I was leaning towards that conclusion was because Tibetians tend to have a much higher lung capacity compared to non-Tibetians due to living in a very mountainous region for generations (granted at a much higher altitude than the Kenyans) Its a moot point anyway because I confused the Ethiopians for Kenyans when I asked the question

It wasn't by choice, when I was small I was brought here be my family, my father loved to travel and saw business opportunities here, I have lived here since I was 10.
On the up side I have had maids and anything else I could ever wish for. Life isn't bad here.

Tibetians have higher lung capacity and red blood cell counts just as peruvians have no only due to living at that alteration but also due to genetics.

That alone doesn't make you a good runner though. They're way too stocky. What that particular group in kenya also has are things like very long and light legbones.

I see. I personally wouldn't want to live as a minority in a foreign land, maids or not. Fuck that.

1-800-COME-ON-NOW

Where btw, Namibia?

You get used to it if you do it for 9 years, like me.

The Gambia

Yes but living at that altitude will make that particular population predisposed to those genes as normal humans wouldn't be able to live up there for most of their lives without complications from the thin air. Also I wasn't asking OP about their running efficiency but their endurance. Tibetians would probably be stronk as fuck tho

Yea, and I could probably get used to having only one leg. That doesn't mean it's a life worth living. You could probably live a similar quality of life with people that are at least a tad closer to human like somewhere in Central or South America.

Damn! That would be like my last guess

Eh, but ese, yo no hablo espanol.
Niggers here are very different from Ameriniggers, plenty of them are rather pleasant and merry people, I do not understand why you are so keen on thinking it's shit if you've never been here before. Don't be so racist you intolerant, bigoted goy!

Looking at some pictures here and every city looks like a dump. Niggers are niggers.

It really depends where, rich people and foreigners live in Fajara and Kotu, everything looks nice here, many Germans live around the Turntable area which has somewhat 'modern' housing and architecture and Senegambia is the tourist district, aside from those I mentioned most other places with a few exceptions are indeed dumps Although there generally isn't that much civilization here and as I do not leave that often I suppose I have stopped seeing the dump. It was much worse until they banned plastic containers a year ago, and public littering has been outlawed too, at least in the more proper areas. Maybe I have some pictures…

Please, post some pictures. Can't find much with google

Just 4U

I guess you do get accustomed to things. Do you have guns?

Although I only take picture of what I consider to be nice looking.

(checked)

Looks really beautiful, its a shame its inhabited by people who can't grasp complex conversations

I know right. Africa is beautiful. I wouldn't worry so much about conversations, more so about the violent nature and the general shittyness of the negro. The government is going after Orania in SA now…

You can get them rather easily, I don't own one personally but the law is not against it if you are a citizen, which I am not but I'm sure you could buy one anyway.

Full on Mandela purge?

Seems like it. It's not all over yet though but

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/eff-meets-with-orania-leaders-20160607

Why would you give a decade, the prime of your life to living in a place where all work is redundant and will revert, you can't build anything in Africa, stop wasting your time.

Is there atleast any white women over there that you can fuck? that hasn't been raped by nogs

You know an old Krautchan tradition that I think that should appropriate is the IWO(I went out) threads.

It's where people take pictures of their home country.

Would be cool. I never would have guessed we had anons in fucking Gambia.

how about we just post pictures of our noses instead

take your pick:

Kek. I was just thinking that, Holla Forums might not be the best board for such a thread after all

Which is why Nigs need to live with their own kind. The fact that they are happier in Africa should tell you fucking something.

They have to go back.

Ever come across Kenyans who realize how shit everything is, and want change but can't have it?

So long as butch women are pretty I'm honestly into that. Ranchers daughters that grew up on a farm and are tough as nails is my fetish.

They're doomed fam. Even if you have some nigras that are a bit smarter than the average, regression toward the mean will get them anyway.

Eugenics is the only thing that could possibly save them. Doubt it will ever happen though…..

How much is a sex slave?

The idea of 'kenyan' is far stronger than the idea of 'Tanzanian' or 'Zimbabwean', but basically the 42 or so tribes are largely dominated by the Kikuyu. Then there's the coastal. Indians along with the muzzies.

There's no chance of improvement. The main roads are potholed and the airports a peeling reminder of what happens when white men leave what they have built behind- decay.

while i agree with you in point, when i say butch i'm talking about in the face, muscular physique, possibly missing 3 or more teeth, and taking huge farts after downing a gallon of beer. they're basically a redpilled guy with a pussy.

Like clockwork!

Some of the older folks who've been in Africa for a long time have told me the locals have told them many times they wish the British were back, since there was no corruption and everything ran efficiently.

I could probably buy a loli for $100

People I know who live near the coast have an 8 bedroom mansion with servants, cooks, maids, and security which costs just $1000 a month altogether.

When our school needs to get medical care for a child we have to have the white people handle it, otherwise the money gets stolen. Even money we've given to parents to get surgery or care for their children…they'll just take for themselves and neglect their children. Families prostitute their daughters to pay for things like funerals….basically the level of care for their children here is so low and everything so cheap you could probably have a whole harem of niglet lolis for just a few hundred dollars.

COME HOME, WHITE MAN

Just like the regression towards the mean killed all evolution, leaving mankind to a single cell level.

Well, devout your time trying to help niggers out of their misery then, christcuck.

How strange are their customs?
Do they ever question yours?

degenerate

Not like I'm staying here, hypothetically though, it doesn't matter if it decays if I am able to survive and prosper off of it at the time.

Not many willing to sell themselves save for the hookers here, the society here is very traditionalist and family oriented, I'd think they lynch you in the worst case if you offered to buy a loli. But hell, I've never tried nor heard of anyone doing so.

I think asking for me to sterilize (forcibly) some 800 million people is a bit much.

I don't know about all that…….they certainly were run light years better but no corruption? Wasn't corruption a huge factor in the fall of the British empire?

I was thinking more of just buying one and bringing her home with you.

The problem is niggers trying to emulate western civilization, it will always go to shit. They simply can't. They evolved to run around naked, getting a buzz from eating rotten fruit, raping, and hunting.

why would you do that

You don't understand…EVERYTHING is corrupt here. You can't trust anyone, even Kenyans have told me to never trust Kenyans.Your mayor, your school principal, your boss…everyone in a position of authority is stealing somehow.

For instance…at the school I work at the director of the program, who was a minister beforehand, steals from all the students' parents. A foreign charity pays tuition for the students, which is about $200 a semester. The director tells all the parents that the charity only covers $150/200, then collects $50 from all of them and pockets the money. He has a nice car+house and is involved in some political corruption as well, and is scamming people who literally live in tin shacks and mud huts.

I'd probably go to Peru if I wanted some cheap lolis tbh. Beaners can be good looking before they hit 30.

I always wanted a black slave.

Interesting.

LMAO

How do you explain the complete lack of a genetic mechanism that allows organisms to gain genetic information to go from simple to complex over time? No, mutations do not explain it.

If it ever learns of human rights then you're screwed unless you keep it in your basement. You might as well just buy a ticket for a refugee.
It's like all these grannies coming here to marry niggers just for the nogs to leave them, get an English passport and get on welfare.

There are answers around that. However, I'd really advocate sterilization as a method.
Dominicans are quite capable of running things - at least comparatively.

I don't. Evolution simply explains stupidity, as I don't think God is sadistic enough to torment me with plebs just because.

She'd have 10 times better conditions than there. It would be more like an arranged marriage or.. like that story of the maid lover.

No, but I'm sure the Devil is. People these days keep forgetting that such a thing even exists in theology, God is ultimately good, the epitome of it and all the ills in the mortal realm are caused by the Devil.

Well, I'm not a big fan of apartheid. And I feel like both SA and Haiti are examples against it. No half measures, either we just leave them alone or we go in all the way by physically removing them.

fug

oil drilling is degenerate as coal burning

That's a fantasy, the moment she realizes she can lawfully fuck you up and take all you can gib she will fuck you over.
You don't want a slave, you want a nigger wife.

If anyone finds out, especially if she is young, that you forced her to do anything, the media will eat you and you will literally be fucked, in prison that is.

pretty cuck m8

That's not important and not a part of the argument against it.

Still more than you ever dared do with your life.

Divorce rates are an important cultural indicator, but you're right that the infographic he posted was hardly evidence in favor of interracial marriages. There are an incredible number of other variables that may be correlated with those races. Perhaps white-man-black-woman tend to be more religious oriented. Or perhaps the white tends to be more beta in such a case, and thus wouldn't have opportunities to leave anyway. Perhaps such marriages are performed later on average (why else would you settle for a black woman) and therefore the couple has less time to divirce, decreasing the likelihood.

So does that image prove that black women are inherently better wifes than whites? Far, far fucking from it lad.

Infographics like that are complete shit unless you consider the correlated variables. Basically "gender pay-gap tier" where they ignore maternity leave and level of education and so on and so on.

Divorce is very relevant in teaching the future generations a thing or two. Especially the degenerate cultures seem to thrive amongst divorces, and the masculine idea becomes a thug rather than the father.

If racemixing is always evil, oil drilling is still the lesser evil. You can even say that it is bottlenecking their population boom in lands like USA.

I should've >>'d you too in .

I've been to Detroit and Chicago, pretty much the same thing. Enjoy the AIDS m9

Indeed, but the racial attributes hardly have a monopoly in what we should consider when getting a mate.

Just because dating a black woman has the prospect of being a better relationship doesn't mean you should seek it out lol. You would be killing your bloodlines.

Marriage rates directly correlate with success. Having a father is not only 'happiness' for the kids, it also means that they copy and associate his features with masculinity.
In almost every case, having a father > not having a father.

I agree, but your children will also have identity issues, and you will turn you European bloodline into an African one. If you're cool with that, its your decision to make, but I maintain that it's a net negative.

its a mixed kind of feel but that's kinda what i am now

im glad i had him in my life instead of me being raised alone by my mother

No.

Maybe.

I'd make an african tribe to take over some country there. But generally, would just keep her more as a house pet. Educate her. Treat her ok. She must just serve back.

pic related if you ever find yourself in Africa.

How bad is the violent crime rate?

ever been to a worse african shithole than kenya?
kenyas pretty high up in not a total shithole when compared to the majority of african states

nah he's one of those shitters that cant stop robbing houses

he was also busted trying to escape prison by going to the hospital as he smuggled drill bits and handcuff keys up his ass

SA is an example AGAINST Apartheid?

It stopped the genocide of warring tribes, and of the white people. Apartheid wasn't some white supremacist scheme,it was logic and gave people their own place to exist.

he gives you any money?

Thank you OP, we have had so much shitty threads recently.
Very informative. Have a gentle bump.

Best justice is crowd justice.

is OP still alive?

I'm here but getting sleepy. 11:30 PM here.

didn't you say you were at some coffee shop or something?

Whatever the official rate is, it's much higher. Most of these people don't have any kind of real documentation, so the police don't bother writing those killed down as murders.

Yes, I have power now though.

How is the night there? The sun sets faster or earlier? Is the night sky more clear? There are bugs out at night?

It's in the southern hemisphere, so now they have winter. Obviously sun is going to set much earlier.

idk what to compare it to fam

bugs are out now though so I moved under the mosquito net.

OP, have you ever decided to bone one of the little girls there? Since we know you could get away with it, just be sure to use a condom.

Don't know.

Aren't there any monster mosquitos or mutant rats?

Hey OP, do you know any Ex-Rhodesians?
Also how's the private security/mercenary business there?

The words to explain how to do things largely don't exist in muhdika language.

Why get a nigger slave when you can save a eastern European qt slave that was imported by the kikes?

LMAO

Of course it is. If you have the power to enforce apartheid, why even have them there in the first place? What do whites gain from having a bunch of niggers around their children and women?

Why not both?

Bantu niggers weren't even in SA before the Dutch came and built a civilization out of barren land. The Khoisan bush people liked the Dutch.

I suppose that depends on how expensive an untainted European slave girl costs.

I am aware.

Depends from who you buy her.

Is there any proof at all from OP regarding who he is and what he's doing in Kenya? I've seen a post like this not too long ago which basically detailed the same exact thing. That Kenyans are lowlives with no class when in reality life is far more civilized there and in many parts of Africa than it is in the west.

And you all seem to eat it up without asking for any proof or for OP to verify any kind pf motive he would have for doing this. It's becoming too obvious that this is a shill board and majority of you are circle-jerking retards.

the information op knows about kenya along with the photos?

If you bothered to read through the thread you could draw your own conclusions instead of asking to be spoon fed.

Damn. The shills got to me. I was tricked in to believing Africa is a shitty place when in actuality it is more civilized than the west.

What's wrong with you you disgusting subhuman.
It's not funny at all, that life in those areas are like that, it's disgusting that such a race and culture is allowed to propagate in modern life to create such circumstances where a boy of 12 is dragged off by a mob and burned to death.
Is this the society you envision? I sure don't.

why did you post a picture of new york?

This is right outside my workplace. Like OPs.

Anyway, this thread is obvious shilling which takes advantage of the average Holla Forumstard's hatred of black people. (majority of whom are more human and clearly more 'evolved' than just about any and all euro-trash)

I suspect that there is a lot more going on in Africa concerning the future of the human race that the media and shills here about which the shills hope to keep us in the dark.

WE WUZ FUTURE N'SHEIIT MUH DIK WITE BOII

who learned that chimp to write?

Are these shills even trying anymore?

Hey OP (and Gambianon if you're still here), I've been wondering about living in Africa.

I heard some Brits were moving to the Kenyan highlands to live on massive reserves and just chill. How doable would such a thing be for a programmer to do? Is there any work available for educated whites in the tech industry (since it seems like mobile is growing fast in Africa)? How safe would it be to live in a big city like Mombasa or Nairobi vs a farm or reserve? How do people protect themselves, are there private security companies like in South Africa?

christcucks are fucking dumber than niggers

The difference is that while african-americans are more educated and all,but they've had generations of increasingly militant anti-white agitation being hammered into them.

Do the maids have sex with you?

I am wondering this too. I am getting a degree in networking and honestly I have wanted a black 'maid' girl for a while. I would love to go to Africa assuming that I can get work there.

hi, it's me, the fellow who asked about the counter-terrorism thing. have a follow-up.

1. To what extent was the swede redpilled?
2. Did you ask him his background? If so, what was it?
3. Are you teaching English as part of a faggoty sort of English-teaching program in Kenya? Are the children as stupid as many would leave the pollacks to believe, or is there a variety?

I personally did not find it all that weird that a red-pilled guy could have a black girlfriend, at least if he was living in Africa.

Kleinfontein as well… I think there was another Afrikaner cultural town, perhaps there are more sprouting up too. I just can't believe someone could be so ridiculous as to tear down the hard work of other people due to spite and envy. Then I remember that we're talking about the negroes here.

maybe that's because you're a cuck

I cuck is someone that sleeps with women of another race? I thought that was the opposite of a cuck.

If you don't see why a white guy fucking a non-white is racial cuckolding, then you're already too far gone. Stay in Africa with that mindset.

Go back to Stormfront, or Holla Forums

what? If you're trying hard to fit in here, at least pick one at a time. You'd still be retarded, but at least you wouldn't out yourself as a newfag so easily.

Get out of here, you racial cuckold. Stay in Africa and fuck all the monkeys you want, but keep your oil-drilling filth where it is.

brown mestizo taco señorita from colombia here.

I'm always fascinated by the negroes, it's such an interesting creature.

My goal is to study literature in my local college then learn about african and black history.

How easy and safe would be to study abroad african and black history on african universities?

Is this a joke post or are you serious? If it is serious, it would not at all be hard to get to Kenya or most other African countries and support yourself. As long as you bring a few thousand from home you can just coast on that money for a while since the cost of living is so cheap, that being said you might just want to make sure that you are staying in an area that like white people or at least like 'light skinned people' since you would definitely be considered that there.

as long as you're in Columbia and not in a white nation, you're fine in my books, tacobro.

All the pol racism againts blacks just made me more curious about them.

I live among them, and my city is 30% black, but all the nigger memes just made me more curious about blacks.

I want to study literature and write about blacks, I think they deserve a little more recognition they have.

I dunno, but I don't think they're full retard tier, I wonder if I met smart black people but wonder if they're just mulattoes.

Africa seem like a big misterious place, almost as if nobody knows what's there.

Sure, wonder if they'll call me white, lol.
My skin is brown as fuck, almost peruvian brown.

evolution and history would disagree

Nah. We know what's there. Lots of fucking niggers who managed to destroy everything the Europeans left for them.

now that's a nigger and a half

bro, I live among black colombians.

I can see in their faces some of them are dumb as hell, but that doesn't mean they're retarded.

Like OP has said, they're like children.

top kek m8 **now go away shill*

You should study Haiti, how white people helped create a working civilization there 3 times and the niggers ruined it. Or Liberia, which was already done up for niggers thanks to white architects and then that turned into a slaving, warring hell hole, or Zimbabwe, or South Africa… Yeah they're pretty much subhuman save for the rare 1/1000 that has a high enough IQ to function in western civilization. Still not worth keeping though because their children won't necessarily be intelligent.

I don't think that he was saying that they are better than Europeans. I think he was just saying that they are not all retarded.
That being said OP still has not answered my questions on what kinds of service their maids offer and I am still very interested in finding out.

Unless he describes what "Euro-trash" is I'm gonna go out on a limb and let him know Europeans will always be better than negroes. Nature made it this way.

We need to know this OP?

I think he meant in a moral and spiritual sense.

white people are awful hedonist trash that has no moral guidance or traditions or even morality at this point beyond consumerism, capitalism and atheism.

Post pics

I think he is talking about Gypsies.

*YUP*
That's the kind of maid I want!

What a racial cuckold. You're an embarrassment to your people

Lol, I love how nigger fetishists only find darkies attractive if they have predominately European facial features.

nice to see this meme even while I show you qt tribal black girls.

Go on then, faggot. Prove me wrong.

come on nigger, blacks can be pretty.

Not very European looking to me.

Fam…

Those are the ugliest parts about her.

are u going to imply she's a mulatto?

Face it, pure African girls are sexy looking.
That's why I made an account Afrointroductions

No, retard. I'm flat out stating she has European-like facial features.

Hahahaha

fuck off weeb

no nigger, go read on aesthetics dumbass.

What about this is unattractive exactly?
This one just messaged me.

Africans, before they get westernized/radicalized are kind of decent people. They remind me of dogs in a way… big hearted, but can also turn savage as fuck.

Aesthetics are far more prevalent in European facial features than any other. Thanks for playing.

why do you assume they're western?

do you imply there's no beautifull people from other races?

I've seen my fair share of ugly white europeans.

She looks like she is about to fall into the gorilla pit

Do you agree that aesthetic facial features are more prevalent in Europeans than in blacks?

that doesn't make them europeans (those measures).
No more than calling 1.90 an european height.

1.70 isn't magically a mestizo height, even while most mestizos are that height.

So you agree that white Europeans are more attractive than other races. I'm glad we could settle this.

I do agree to a certain point.

average is a shitty way to measure individuals.

my IQ is 130 yet my race has and IQ of 89.

so, It's a mistake to take averages and grant them as absolute truths over a population.

It doesn't matter. Whites are hottest.

How do you know you have an iq of 130? Do they have the same kind of iq tests in Columbia?

(I am not denying you I am just wondering)

Whites are the nottest. I am not inferior for liking the dark-skinned ladies.

You have a plebeian fetish.

matter of taste.
beautiful women can be of any race.

Average of all the meme IQ test I see on chans being posted.
I get every time around 125-130.

I saw that recently in a documentary about the garment industry. Very interesting. And ironic, because the poor countries who get our old donated clothing are often also the countries which manufacture our new clothes. It's a weird cycle.

Holla Forums is gonna run with this one, kek. DESIGNATED

Niggers can't write so you just outed yourself.
(((36f38d)))

Nigger lover

You caught me. This is all a giant ruse to make people think that the advanced civilizations of Africa don't exist.

Oh if my IP has changed it's because I got banned for intensive shilling, not because I got internet back at my place.

The internet here isn't that awful except for popular times, 7-10pm it gets slow.

Mombasa has a large Italian community, I wouldn't go to Nairobi since it's a shithole.

The white people they see here are an endless source of gibs, so they associate us with the gimmedats and therefore like us, or are intimidated by us because we're more intelligent, not exagerrating btw.

No but negresses will throw themselves at you here

Knew they had too many immigrants and that most of the terror problems they had were because of it.
He worked for the embassy, was /fit/ so I assume was in the police or military.

They cant handle anything that requires organization or anything too complex. There's no such thing as creativity here.

lol, it's like an american highschool

My maid is married with children so I haven't asked, also a good one reccomended by other whites because she doesn't steal.

Prostitutes aren't more than $10.

nice mulatto

I've always had the assumption that, given enough room to nig about, the negro can lead a content and ambivalent existence. It is when they're displaced and put into civilized settings that they are more prone to deploy their alien vices.

This is in contrast with the semites who are smart enough to band together and channel their animalistic aggression towards others in a more dangerous and less anarchic manner.

Kek

What is the usual curriculum you teach there? Also whats their opinions on colonialism?

If you don't fuck the mouthpussy of the first girl I'd kick your ass.

tfw if it wasn't for shills on Holla Forums we'd really know the truth about everything

As opposed to user, who is about to fall into her *ba-tissshhh*

I've lived around blacks since I was a child and I still don't feel the urge to fuck them. I bet you'd be fine with anything as long as it gets you off you degenerate fuck

Oh my God, you're a fucking Arab.

Rhodesians never die, sonny Jim.

I teach a couple of subjects because the school is run by Africans and therefore has no structure.

On colonialism, they're taught it's bad but most don't have a real opinion. Some have said they wish the British were back because they didn't tolerate corruptuon as I stated earlier.

YES

Forcing them out would have been political suicide for the Afrikaners. It also helps to show the world that separate development could work in theory and it would've shown that Whites were not there to be lords or the blacks, rather, to show them the way of life granted to the whites via centuries of war and education.

Basically, it was to show the world that we could work and aid one another but that it was done best when we could have our own countries.

How /fit/ are you, user? Did you graduate at the top your class in navy seal school?

Hi, I'm assuming you're OP. Since there was a cretin whom I assume was fishing for information on how to sexually abuse and enslave black children, please tell us if these crimes are rampant in this country, and if anything is done about it? Thanks.

Just so you know, if ever I found a bastard trying to corrupt children, i'd probably beat them horribly.

I'm down for some colonizing

Families will prostitute their daughters to pay for funeral expenses.

Whatever sex slavery is going on, it's not because of whitey. There's no sex tourism here either.

Are you that Kenyan who posted on /k/ a while back?

No thanks.

Is there any legal provision for child support or do they just deal with any pregnancies themselves?

She's black.

Completely underrated post of YUGE value.

Did you visit Obama's birthplace?

Do you think africa would be more peaceful if all the tribes would try to gather themselves in homogenous areas and erect mini-ethnonations in holyromanempire like federations?

I once read that the few kingdoms they had before whitey came wirked like small federations.

Did they explain why it is justified?

Can I get you to time stamp Africa OP?

fake quote

WUZ WHITE AND REDPILLED

haha what the fuck that bridge seems dangerous as fuck

Also:
While Kenyans are very corrupt, do ethnically homogenous communities who are of the same tribe and language not jew each other out or have some ethno-specific systemy different from the western ones that manage community live?

Im curious about if they could improve when having a more african way of governing that might be better suited for them.

+1

I'm thinking about investing in the Kenyan company Better Globe, they claim to work with local NGOs and seem to be reasonably reputable.

Any problems with investing in a tree planting company? Will political instability ruin my investment? Is the corruption so all-pervasive that even the people who have been recieving dividends from their investment will eventually be ripped off?

So just wondering, do they do this with every kind of man (are hypergamous) or mostly with white men? (prefer to have a white husband)

Will you help based niggers remove somali kebab?

businessdailyafrica.com/Kenya-buys-Sh1bn-pilotless-aircraft-in-war-on-Al-Shabaab/-/539546/3091184/-/7nb9rh/-/index.html

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/11/kenya-somalia-al-shabab-terrorism/383122/

Somalian Crusade when?

Update on my Afrointroductions.com account:
I have some Matches now after filling out a little bit more about myself.

Watch out if the Lagos one asks for money in advance.

These sneaky niggers sound actually redpilled.

If they can have it if they selectively breed and have Indian-style education caste but that would take many generations to improve the genetic pool. To achieve this is to impose the child allocation on them however I would be wrong.

I have never seen that before but it was really hilarious! Why is this not more popular? Stuff like this is WAY better than Charlie the Unicorn and that other crap.

Wasn't there a research paper that has shown that subsahs lack a brain development gene that is universal in out of Africa populations (probably including abos too(?) )

He's a truly underrated artist.

So I just found one that uhh…. well I guess I didn't know that Germans were considered non-white in Africa…

i imagine they mean white kenyans so germans would be considered foreign

Then why is she seeking a male living in Norway?

I don't know because I have not read nor heard about the research paper yet.

She obviously doesn't think herself worthy of the masterrace

I know that they would be brainwashed to believe that the Germans are evil but Norway? Why?

Top kek

The middle guy look so dopey in the picture.

If you think that is interesting wait until you see what I found NEXT!

No there is not, even public schools cost money.

The poorest children are kept alive with whitey's money.

I'm only 30 miles away from it so I could.

There would be less conflict but it wouldn't stop them from jewing eachother.

nigger logic, the murdered boy threw the first punch therefore getting his throat cut was okay.

Your biggest problem investing here is that your workforce will be all black, and you'll get all the problems that come with that. The labor is cheap though.

The opposition and government agreed to talks this week, but they'll likely fall apart, I'd say don't bother investing until the next election happens next year.

They love white men specifically.

They think Germans are super racist here, I have no clue why. I imagine some Kenyan nigger went to Germany and got rejected by white women then came back and told them they were racist.

That country deserves to die. I've met a few German women here and they all have Kenyan husbands and little shit colored children.

Apparently she is not a fan of Safe Sex with Migrants either..

Still mad about the Hererocaust probably.

Good fucking riddance then.

Yeah, germany is a much worse place than your little niglet paradise, right.

I am concerned about her children if she is a single mother. ;_;

Was probably kicked to the curb for being infertile.

A redpill's a redpill but tradition is tradition.

Please disregard my post, I didn't read the picture properly.

Wait… Kenya has ONE power generator?

OMFG

A TRAIN AND A BRIDGE!

wow

engineering marvel!

such advance

much technology

wow

this tbh fam

REEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT!!!

This legit fucking triggered me bro and I'm not even german! Posting embed related for catharsis.

This is why fucking women shouldn't vote dude! This shit right here is why our ancestors gave the cunts the ixnay on the voting day!
Now this dried up salty clam BITCH is going to bring in that fucking animal to beautiful Bavaria and shit out a bunch of nappy haired LEECHES and criminal bastards.

I just visited Bavaria and there's plenty of good men there! But no, because this fucking cat lady got jungle fever she's going to destroy her country.

Because that ended so well the last time huh?

Is there a private security/military company that are owned by the white guys?

First pic looks impossibly hot for a pure-blooded groid.

she had that look that says you "ghana" get pegged

Oil drilling does not give you microchimaerism. Also it does not really impair your ability to fertilize Whites.

Or you just admit that pure blooded Ghanian groids are hot.

Well her hip/shin thickness ratio is way too high but I have too admit she's very attractive for a sapiensXerectus-spinoffs hybrid.

I think she bleached her skin.

She didn't bleach anything they all look like that. They don't all need to be pure black to be pure Africans. this is the Ghanaian phenotype.

I found another too.

Okay

I really like this thread, thanks OP, keep on bosting :DD

Yes, these women are hideous, but are there any worth-while women to rage over?

She's bottom of the barrel retarded. Nothing of value lost.

Were any of the German women hot, or was it more, what I'm accustomed to thinking, ugly women who'll take anything and a black guy thinking he just won the lottery?

SERIOUS QUESTION.

Kek, nice backdrop for a dating ad. Very appealing. Even has the glass stuck into the wall in the background to deter thieves and monkeys from climbing it.

Ooga booga, where is da withe wymin at?

They mean German speaking Turks and non-Whites I guess

At least in Nigeria that was the case…

I wished I didn't watch it. I lasted 3 seconds.

I thought it was really hot.

For you, it is but not for me. Can you please have respects for the black women? Just a friendly suggestion m8.

Yeah I thought it was a little bit too much. Porn in general is degenerate and should be banned interracial or not. I am too attracted to black women not to respect them.

nothing but respect m8

take it here faggots
>>>/ebon/

I think niggers are gross 99% of the time but that ass clapping sound made my dick twitch

black girls HATE black guys (the fake gangster type)
And ofcourse, would you chose the aphex alpha white male or, the orbiting and stealing negro?

Okay, please find us the ugliest white women on that site.

When are you leaving?

38. Divorced. 10 years old picture. Now in reality she is a landwhale.

Literally trash that not even the white cucks wants anymore.

Yep. It wasn't being sexist back in the day to say that women are irrational and emotional because it's the fucking truth. Men are political and logical, women are crying baby factories 99% of the time.

You are probably correct. I did not realize the pic was 10 years old.

and a bunch of half breed niglets running around.

She clearly said that she did not have any children…. at 38…

That picture is old so she might be lying.

How many German women exactly did you see there? Were a lot of the whites from Germany? Also what is the main attraction to coming to live in Kenya or Nigeria or anywhere in Africa? What is the reason that many of them are there?

That dyke in the back of the picture looks like the kike in this video.

Oh they have shut it down? Anyway the video about evil völkish settlers in Germany.

not op but kenya is about 1% white in terms of permanent residents.. there is more from charity workers, volunteers etc

I feel like they are just there for tourist and financial purposes.

I know that they only have about 27,000 whites in the entire country, but I was wondering what most of them do. Afterall most of them are not charity wokrers I would imagine. That would be a lot of charity workers would it not?

Wow that got Shoah'd FAST!

That looks like the worst shithole in my country. A ghetto.

Is your country Venice?

That 27,000 number is probably inaccurate. Lots of us whites here are on "tourist visas" which we renew every few months, so don't get counted as residents. It's several hundred dollars to get a work visa so everyone lies and say's they're a tourist.

A girl I work with had to bribe the immigration officer for a tourist visa last time she got one because it was her 5th or 6th and the guy knew what was up.

nah, I'm in Eastern Yurop.

So how much is a tourist visa? And would you need one if you were going to visit for say… a week or two?

ALso this is OP. No clue why my IP keeps changing, I did lose power again recently so I must have a dynamic IP.

A tourist visa is $50 and allows you to stay for up to 3 months. You have to lie to immigration about why you're here but most of them don't rreally give a shit. I fucked up my lie entering the country for the first time but some Kenyan woman I befriended on the plane talked to the guy in Swahili and got him to overlook it and just check me in.

yes you'd need it for a week or two.

And how much is it for the work visa? $500 I am guessing? Also how much would something like a hotel room and a rental car be?

A hotel room will run you anywhere between $6 and $50 depending on how nice a place you want to stay in.

I don't have a car so I don't know. You don't want to drive on your own anyways, there are no traffic laws here, it's chaotic as hell, just take tuk tuks or motorbikes.

I get that they are most likely better drivers because of the whole natural selection thing but still

Yeah pretty much this. Why on Earth would I ever want to get in the back of a three wheel vehicle driven by a fucking Indian. Those things fall over ridiculously easy. Also good to know that a Hotel room is like 50$ because I thought that it might be a lot more expensive than that.

Except the neighborhood she brought a bunch of nigger children into, along with an unemployed dindu who's going to go around raping little girls.

I was referring to the West Africans having interbred with non-Homo sapiens hominids in the past.

what non-homo sapiens did they breed with? You don't mean monkeys do you? I would hope not because some of these women are straight up hot.

Do you honestly think that woman is straight up hot? She has big titties and nice hair, that's about it.

pick one, racial cuckold

She is not the cream of the crop. She is good looking at beat, but for the 'hot' ones please refer to previous photos

You know, sometimes, I think I'm attracted to Africans, then I see pictures like these and realise I really only like mulattos.

well sheeiiit nigga if you say so

Well that could have something to do with it, but I am honestly mostly attracted to how traditional their society is and how stable and functional a relationship with an African woman would be knowing that she would be much less likely to cheat on or divorce me.

disgraceful

You have a point, but I'm still not physically attracted to them. That's also only the case due to the society she lives in. If you brought her back home to wherever, you'd find it would change quickly.

Most africans are pure homo sapiens, it's everyone else that is mixed with non-homo sapiens.

Early humans came to be in Africa, but there was not one but multiple "out of Africa" movements. Different subspecies arose depending on when they broke off and where they settled. Neanderthals settled wide swaths of Eurasia, developing less pigmented skin as an adaptation to the lack of sunlight compared to Africa. And in some high altitude regions the denisovans settled, with adaptations to the low oxygen content of the air.

When the "final" out of Africa movement happened tens of thousands of years later, the species at that point is considered to be modern homo sapiens. These homo sapiens interbreeded with the neanderthals and denisovans that were already settled in Eurasia, and took their useful adaptations. Thus while we all share most of the same homo sapiens DNA, modern whites and asians have significant amounts of especially neanderthal DNA, while africans have little to none.

Well at least I have the option of taking her back to Africa if that happened. But even so it is not going to happen. It is almost statistically impossible. Aside from the fact that American black women are 44% less likely to cheat on you or divorce because they are less sought after women, you add in that she would be an African immigrant, not have the proper education to get herself any employment in this country and would thus be reliant on me, and the sheer emotional attachment of being the only person she actually knows in the whole country for the first few years that she is here, and you have a recipe for a long term relationship whether through choice or necessity. MGTOW eat your heart out! I can finally have a woman who knows I really am the boss!

its so crazy fam you just don't want to drive in it.

I was fucking a neolitic nigger tonight and some niggers came to my fucking window and said they were recording me and for me to come outside. Fucking while unmarried is banned in my compound apparantly, fuck it doe.

Dude if fucking while unmarried is illegal there why are you not respecting their laws? What is wrong with you?

disgusting

That's not uncommon lol. Even Africans think so.

I typically like them a little darker though.

What's with all the filthy fucking racemixing cuckolds? Get the fuck off Holla Forums if you want to engage in that disgusting trash.

By all means your Aryan goddess awaits

He must want a necklacing real bad.

Enjoy pumping out inferior shitskins with no identity who will hate you for bringing them into the world
Enjoy defiling your race and disgracing your ancestors by breeding with one of the lowest forms of human life
Enjoy destroying your blood line

So you'll be a degenerate and pump and dump a nigger

Well, user. That's very… niggery of you.

It's for the betterment of the black race.

How's the ketmine? I hear you can get it at gas stations over there.

Extermination would be better

Thats New York, moron.

How many niggers have you killed?

Bonus Question: Why not more?

How long is the work visa?

Some Negresses are Gold Diggers.
Gold Diggers are the female equivalent of a Nazi.

Yes I would like to know this too. And of course I know that I already asked this, but I also want to know what kind of employment they have over there? Do they have any tech jobs available?

this entire thread is fucking disgusting

Are you black?

what a deliciously looking plump pussy,
I wouldn't mind pumping her good tbh

Never mix Crossply with Radials

They keep getting better…

And now they are spreading to London too XD

What does an african man know about the world?
What does he even know about africa?

Well, its still nice to see German men have standards and arent willing to entertain a fat cunt with six bastards tied to her.

She lives in fucking london, how hard is it to find a african muslin in london?

I WANT OFF MR BONES WILD RIDE

It is not just African's living in Africa using this site. Plenty in America and Europe. I am sure she is using the site to look for them locally.

ok and the finale here really just tips the whole thing overboard in mho.

He fucked up.

And now we take them in, a thousand a week to Switzerland.

Oh fuck.

Really? I thought you guys were safe.

Wait, I thought us evil racists were supposed to be the uneducated ones.

Reality is a cruel mistress.

Surprisingly based post.

An all out tech war could wipe out every dumbass on this planet.

Little dindu, don't go out when X happens, k?

Little dindu makes eugenics work.

Show me one place where that is "black" and not Brazilian/Caribian/Mixed races countries.

Blacks are repulsive, because they are too fat away genetically. Dick and vag never lie.

Honestly. she looks like a retard. Take away the skin color and everything is slightly off.

They killed gingers around here as Witches. I always disliked them in a very visceral way.

She can't speak the German. That's strange. She's from Germany so what happened?

It is translated from German. She speaks English in addition to German.

I'm more concerned about the fact that she's looking to date a murderer specifically to be honest.

I just noticed that O_O

Bitches love them a killer. Always have, always will.

Usually the more psycho ones.

Pic related is the necessary bump to this thread. Don't you 404 on me.

More like psycho-bitches love the killers because they want to die violently without committing suicides. Don't ask me why.

Hey man I used to live in Kenya. Is Wayaki Way still the shitheap road it's always been?