The mad Jew won't let up

Bernie Sanders Defiant: ‘We’re Gonna Win California!'
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/07/bernie-sanders-holds-final-rally-ahead-of-california-primary/
archive.is/prfzC

BERNOUT SUICIDES WHEN?

How much delegates does Shillary need?

Is it time to start meme-ing Bernie as Samson?

Bring it all down on their heads!

At least he's somewhat redpilled. That's someone who goes full redpill very quickly.

What a bitch.

I believe that's a fake tweet, but the thought of Boinie just ranting like that was absolutely hilarious.

At the end of the tweet it mentions jew bitches. Are you really sure it's not genuine?

none, she already got the nomination.

HAHAHAHAH

We want Bernie to win California. That will ensure Clinton can't get the pledged delegates => contested convention => superdelegates stealing nomination => violence => leftists attacking each other for our amusement.

GO BERNIE! IT IS THE WILL OF KEK.

That was unexpected

I kind of just want Hillary to win the Dem nom already because I think she's a much easier candidate to defeat than Bernie, tbh

No she didn't. All the numbers of delegates keep adding all the supers to her side, attempting to demoralize her opponents into not voting. The media is choosing the candidate and it's fucking scary. In reality, it's anybody's game.

Yeah, with Bernie, it would be a match of wits. Trump couldn't possibly win. Hillary didn't.

Yeah, with Bernie, it would be a match of wits. Trump couldn't possibly win without cheating. Hillary didn't.

Once the reality sinks in that they have to support Hillary it'll all be over. No one likes Hillary. No one.

She will, it's just that it's better for The Donald if Comrade Sanders stays in

Its both enjoyable and pathetic to watch communism's death rattles

we know who you are.

I wouldn't be caught posting here if I were you

So did he win it?

I was sorta looking forward to the reddit v Holla Forums battles on who can spam the most polls first. Now with Hillary v Trump it'll be a cake walk

I just looked at the Dem delegate count, it looks like Clinton will never reach the required number of pledged delegates not including the superdelegates, so essentially the party establishment superdelegates will select the nominee.

They could have just given Clinton the nomination right off the bat and saved 1/2 billion +

Should have said Bernie Sanders delusional instead of defiant.

WE GOT DIS

sage
sage take it to /int/ find some people to care

So far, Hillary is winning

I thought you guys only showed up in the first comment. You're pretty fucking late.

They have opened their eyes, and the light stings. This is when our ranks will swell.

I live in California, everyone I meet, everyone I see, is for Bernie.
Everyone I talked to hates Clinton, I see about 20 bernie bumpers stickers a day and i've seen two for clinton TOTAL. In the past YEAR.

but today, the first votes being tallied "Clinton ahead on absentee votes! First count has clinton up 30%!"

This shit is rigged.
our democracy is a sham.
they don't count the votes and this election makes it more clear than ever.

sage
sage Bernie threads

sage
your thread is meaningless complaining about how Bernie lost. GTFO… He was a fucking Union Zionist and you should be killed for TREASON

sage
this isn't a salt thread — it's an /int/ thread complaining

Of fucking course it's being rigged. If Bernie won California it would turn the DNC into a complete shitshow (as it stands it's just a minor shitshow). It's an embarrassment that Hillary took this long to put the old guy away. They can't have people noticing for too long how weak of a candidate she is and in order to minimize damage she needs to put him away now. Why would they count the ballots fairly?

Do /int/ Bernie supporters commonly post memes of Bernie hanging himself and say "BERNOUT SUICIDES WHEN?" at the end of their post

You're such a faggot. I'm sorry you missed the opportunity to comment first, but don't shit up the thread with four different sages le ebin sage is downvote meme that all have such low energy bait

Hey Bernbots, do us a favor and please don't botch your suicide. I wouldn't want you to suffer, this election must be hard enough on you.

Not like we want to crank up the Anti Hillary Memes? Lets be honest now would be the time to stoke there anger and have them vote Trump out of spite.

I'll be honest, I think Bernie would have been easier for Trump to beat. All Trump's campaign would have to do is bring up Sanders' policies mirroring Venezuela, and he'd have it in the bag. Hillary is well-connected like Trump, and after the stint in New York with Bernie's name being conveniently missing from the primary ballot, it proved (((they))) are willing to go to any extent.

We're gonna see mass voter fraud either way. Though I have a feeling some 'insider' in the Trump campaign is gonna come out and say that it's Trump doing it. I can feel it.

That's an alpaca, not a sheep. That gif is from 'Gone in Summer, Yet Your Still In My Fluffoughts'. It parodies the mating cycles of alpaca.

There are no repercussions for rigging the vote, so they rig it.

Holy shit. Bernie is getting fucking annhilated.