I Sense...HERESY!!!

Do you smell it? It smells like…
FUCKING HERESY!!!!!
I smell heresy, with lots of fucking HERETICS! Heretics, lots of heretics, somewhere in a large concentration on Holla Forums!

WHERE?!
THERE!!!
On this so called, NewsPLUS!

I like newsplus

And here's me only smelling freshly cooked chicken tendies…

Why? Explain yourself, and you MAY not be cleansed, like a heretic deserves.

I actually never checked it out. I like the name and the idea of it though.

A name is not good enough, naive!
While I want to say you can't like it if you've never been there, you can in a way, technically. BUT I WANT TO BE PISSED ABOUT THAT!
The idea?!
THE IDEA?!
THE IDEA?!???!?!?
DO YOU KNOW NOT WHERE YOU BROWSE?!
This is Holla Forums, bastion of freedom, home /n/, one of, if not the ONLY truly free, truly uncensored news sources left in existence on Holy Terra! Have you know sense of history?!
While NewsPLUS only allows its "chosen few" post news, constricted, exclusive and controlled like most other news sources and FUCKING HALFCHAN!!!!
…/n/, the TRUE news board, allows anyone to deliver important news to masses. News will spread quickly, far and wide, because there is not only a select few allowed to get the word out.

That's too chaotic. You don't support chaos, do you? There must be order. Some sort of leader, like a king or emperor. That kinda what the mods and Jim are like. Ya feel?

Chief Feminist

She has the shoulders of a fullback.

& the neck of a bj queen

And the nose of a jew.

YOU DARE SPREAD YOUR LIES AND CHAOS CORRUPTION, VILE DEAMON?!

Which is worse, chaos or aliens?

I spread discord, lies and disruption everywhere as a heretical disciple of chaos. Man cannot win. It is inevitable.

Oh and both is not a valid answer, you have to choose one to purge first, you can purge the other after

purge the xenos, burn the heretic

life is simple when you think about it

FUCKING CHAOS, OF COURSE!
At least those xeno scum put up a decent fight, unlike Chaos. What's that you say, another Black Crusade? I wonder how this one will turn out, FAILBADDON!

Ha! You actually think you can win? The Greenskins would give you a run for your skulls in a fight! They are not so easily defeated as you!

Because knowing what's going on in india, and crab posting goons is seen as important news.

You heretics dare shun /n/? You allow the chaotic forces of NewsPLUS to sully the great name of /n/!
FIGHT BACK
Do not let the board of free press go under, for heretics have no power there if you help! Post news, comment! Can't you see it is all the doing of heretics at NewsPLUS? They use shitposters and crabs in an attempt to squash their only competition on Holla Forums, so they alone control what you see! What you hear! They report only what their mods support, what they deem "important"!
THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE HERESY!!!
This site was founded on the principles of free speech, journalistic integrity, and the belief that ANYONE can create content! Anyone can contribute!
SO STAND! FIGHT THIS ABOMINATION!!! FOR THIS ISN'T JUST ABOUT A BOARD! THIS IS ABOUT A WAY OF LIFE!!!!!!!
So. Will you die a free man? Or live just long enough to become a volunteered shill who gladly sits by while their freedom is taken away right in front of them; because if it's the later, then that makes you a
FUCKING HERETIC!

WEW

YU HUMIES WONNA FOIGHT, DOES YA?
WE'S ORKS AIN'T GONNA FOKKIN RUN FROM IT THEN! LET'S AVVA GO AT IT YA WEEDY GROTS!
WAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH

LOLI MARINES ATTACK!

By the Emperor…..

Why do the townsfolk insist on the genocide of the elven race? Surely they must know that they are almost human if not for their pointy ears and higher affinity for magic.

heresy

I AM GRIMALDUS OF THE BLACK TEMPLARS. I RECIEVED REPORTS OF HERESY.

nothing going on here.
Hail the Que- I mean Emperor

while were on the topic of heresy, do you have the ability to edit your posts on the something awful forums? because there are some odd anons who are always going back and correcting their typos and shite.

heresy