New social media app called "Candid"

If you use this app, you are fucking retarded.

Normally I'd be like FUG OFF WITH UR E CELEB BULLSHIT EN WY PEE AY SAGED!! but this sounds pretty devious and I haven't even fully seen the video yet. Spread the word, maybe on the gg boards/thread? Also look at the quote from the becandid ceo.
It's literally the same "it's spam so it's not free speech" rhetoric used to censor by the nu-8/b/ mods.

look at this despicable fat faggot shamelessly promoting this.

They aren't even being subtle about it…

holy fuck, I forgot what a legitimate faggot AA was. literally the exact neckbeard stereotype, letter-for-letter

Why do reddit and youtube kiddies always pretend to be from an imageboard? This shit is maddening, what's even the point? Are you trying to look cool by saying you visit the big bad meme machine?

using the term "channers" is a dead giveaway.

I'm kind of tempted to spam 切腹をコミット

I'm a level 69 kek memer. I meme so hard other anons wanna meme me.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

the first sign that this is bullshit is that it's an app. something like this could function just as well as a mobile-friendly web page, but the problem with that is that web pages can't mine data anywhere near as efficiently as an app. you can't hide an app behind a tor, a proxy, or vpn (at least not easily). it's all a scheme.

as for shoe0nhead, i don't think she would have sold anyone out intentionally. i just don't think she understands

>the machine is going to detect if you're being annoying

This is the future.

Not like anyone would exploit the ai, right?

Reminder that if a social media service costs you nothing, you are not the customer. You are the product.

Damn, and I liked the amazing banana fucker.

Dislike his video to send him a message

whats the point again? That its chans for moderates? And u r mad, cuz they act like u, only have better lives overall?

your life isnt awesome, and u know it

Actually it's going bretty well m8. Thanks

Never heard of this app
Thanks for dragging this normie shit here OP

bmp

pretty much all of his videos are based aside from this one. It's so obvious that this faggot got paid to make this video.

exactly, trips

lol he was shit ages ago

Its so cute the normies tried to make their own chan

nope

Channers. Wowza. But for real, I don't get it, and in a sad way I kind of do expect thee kids to legit be hanging on 4chan. I think they acutally very well are posters there.

Have you never hung around any irc connected with 4chan? A lot of fucking 12 to 16 year olds. Yeah 4chan really is filled with underage.

Requesting that picture about spreading shit on the walls.

SHITTING ALL OVER THE PLACE DOESN'T QUALIFY AS SPEECH. PREVENTING OTHERS FROM SPEAKING IS NOT SPEECH. FUCK YOU AND YOUR SHITPOSTING

this

Whats up u cunts? Haha jk
Only us channers get that joke ;)

*tips fedora*

The fact he used the term "channer" proves he's lying right away, but the fact he said "former" also proves he never browsed them in the first fucking place and he is just saying "former" so his stupid normie friends do not think he lurks them

fuck…..

the fat faggot still promotes Candid

He's honoring a contract. He's trying to not get sued.

He probably didn't know about the AI because why would anyone expect an app like that to be skynet?

He's painted into a corner, it's not entirely his fault, it's Bindu's fault.

No, faggot. We call you niggers.

he made a part 2 vid

SPREAD IT AROUND LIKE WILDFIRE