Hey Holla Forums

Hey Holla Forums.

My friend and I have been travelling through Sweden and we made a recording of our first impressions.

soundcloud.com/gregory-ritter-594331905/red-dawn-16-swpl-swede-down#t=0:00

A lot of what you read in the news makes you wonder just how bad Sweden is.

So we went to find out. This podcast was done on our first night in Stockholm. We were in Oslo, Upsala and some other places before that were far worse compared to Stockholm so when we recorded, we were slightly upbeat, the memes seemed overblown.

Our opinions changed drastically as we got to know the city better.

This is the grim recording: soundcloud.com/gregory-ritter-594331905/red-dawn-17-the-eternal-swede

Here are some things we observed.

soundcloud.com/gregory-ritter-594331905/red-dawn-17-the-eternal-swede

And now we're in Malmo. This city is lost. We've never seen anything quite like this.

We will dump some pics of Stockholm ITT but we've got spotty internet and will probably head out soon.

Yea no. It's not even close.

something to be said about that for sure.

The WEIRDO theory.

Just some stuff from around town

Keep up the good work in shaming Sweden.

Things are bad here, and shaming where it works by going where it hurts, eg. calling out cucks, is what Sweden needs.

/Swedefag.

Trump, Putin, invade us and save us.

What I don't undertand is why white girls go to clubs filled with almost exclusively niggers and arabs. Do they like getting groped and raped? Are they so severely brainwashed? Are they not instantly repelled by the lower races' disgusting appearance?

Husby.

Lost area. Thankfully it is geographically area that can in theory be cordoned of by military/para-military forces and left to rot and cleansing.

we were also shocked.

usually token minorities are fine, but once it breaks a certain percentage, the girls leave.

Not in sweden.

yeah its the ghetto apparently.

completely overrun.

tip harder faggot

could it be a coincidence that a narcicist/atheist loves sweden and hates the pope? i think not

I listened to the podcast episode earlier, good stuff. Are you considering recording more episodes on your travels?

Also, dressing well/stylish isn't "swpl" here. Just call embrace fascism and call yourself that, the alt-right is faggy. That meme will die out within a couple of years anyway and it plays into the false left-right paradigm of the enemy. This just needs to be said often I feel.

how could you possibly like this crypto pope?

So what are you, some type of PUA podcast?

OP, you should go out to some MDMA ridden club shithole and just ask every Molly'd up girl you see why they surround themselves with niggers. MDMA is like a truth serum. I know it's asking a lot to go deep into the concrete jungle filled with pavement apes and degenerate whores, but there's knowledge to be gained here.

some ads and a rack of rulers with common swedish names…

the one advert says "This is how the future begins…with a safe place to play"

its not about liking someone its about authority

…alt-right is trending and thats why we embraced it.

No

We've had our fill of clubs probably. Super expensive anyway.

rightful authority must be respected. Otherwise overthrown.

The modern Catholic Catechism says that Muslims, Jews, Atheists, and Homosexuals all go to Heaven and do not need Jesus.

Catholicism is NOT Christianity. It is (and always was) heresy. Enjoy sucking nigger toes in hell you papist faggot.

dont derail, pls.

Bump. That picture is repulsive.

What if he is a protestant?

No surprise the nigger is in front.

Out of curiosity, what was the Weimar level of degeneracy like?

protestants founded atheism

stop being such an obvious shill

its in the podcast

We have to get going now actually.

Short thread this time.

You can't have travelled much then, I could name 10 cities in Europe worse off and basically every major city in America. Marseille, Rotterdam, Paris, London to get started.

Been listening to the latest ep for a bit now. I feel it's pretty accurate.

thanks ill listen to your stuff and read this thread thoroughly later

A guy did these on youtube, very reasonable impressions of himself (American white guy) in European capitals blown away by the lack of actual ethnic Europeans to be seen in any of the streets and stores. He got closed for 'hate speech.'

Post more pics faget

Define "worse off". Swedes were a minority in Malmö already in 2014.

fuck you sweden

Wow, it's this faggot again.

Is this your fourth thread?

You're not funny and you don't know how to talk properly, I want to know what you have to say about Sweden but I'm sure as hell not going to listen to it.

post more pictures

Are you well?

The Swedish Lutheran Church is indeed cucked, but before you blame them for degeneracy, remember that Sweden is overwhelmingly an atheistic, feminized country. The Swedish Lutherans reflect their overtly feminist society, and it shows. You can't blame Christianity or Lutheranism specifically when they have fought against degeneracy for centuries only to have been overrun in the last few decades.

Swede here.
I agree on all the points OP. Except this about too fat women. We like our women fertile and we are very sensitive to keep them on a certain "babyfat level". Because we have found out if they have just "a little chubbyness", the IQ of the children goes up. The difference with swedish chubbyness and american obesity is that our fatness is controlled and deliberate, whereas the american fatness one is insane and is inhabited mainly by the mentally ill.

lutherans are about as christian as the catholics, that is, not at all

having a universal church is heresy, and having it run by the state is absolutely retarded

The kikes are losing their minds

You have also found out that the more refugees you take in the richer and stronger your country will become, right Sven?

lel

i agree. i'm in europe right now as well on a family thing. it's a good opportunity to check their situation.
the women here have a strong build. they're healthy, both physically and spiritually. families are still strong, intact, and very functional. the men and women still have a practical nature.
my family has yet to be subverted, which is heartening.
since the people are practical, women aren't too fat or too skinny. they're generally healthy and attractive.
also, "a little chubbiness" isn't the issue. it's health, which is what i'm assuming you meant. it must be practical. the less ways in which the people are practical, the more ways in which they fail.

Holla Forums is constantly under attack. keep this in mind.

Of course

Have you guys been in Germany yet?

The hard truth

Did you guys go to Denmark. 15 years ago I remember Copenhagen being nice, but I have heard from friends that it is getting more and more "diverse".

This is a good listen, but one thing I must say right away.

Weimar is pronounced like Viemar, not Waymar.

Things will only get better when swedish nationalists decide to start gang stabbing arabs in the streets.

56min
Yeah, if you were on the Axis side. Dumbass, defending America's zombied army fighting to destroy Europe.

Fantastic on the ground reporting.

Keep going.

Overreaction there, whatever. You guys should seek out Natt from Radio Free Skyrim in Denmark! He might lurk here

Ever heard of Youtube? Soundcloud is pure cancer FFS.

we met up with some patriot.

heading to copenhagen soon anyway so too late

on our way. will be in Berlin June 10, maybe again later in July

Going to Copenhagen tomorrow. We'll see.

When I was there, the women were absolute goddesses. Hopefully the "Syrians" from Africa and Iraq haven't been dumped on that country too hard.

Will you guys have any sort of meetup there?

I was in Stockholm in December 2009 just before New Years and I left 2 weeks into January 2010.

It was 95% white. Women were beautiful. clubs were all white women and white men. The few blacks I saw were the high-fashion sort that do everything they can to fit into white culture.

I was not approached with drug offers the way I was in Berlin or Prague. And no one was openly smoking weed.

Security was all white and broke up a fight between me and drunk dude I told to fuck off.

Gypsie's were all over Europe. So that's nothing new.

I met a Swede in the hostel I stayed at who was interested in my last name it's Scandanavian in origin and I told him that I was in love with the country and the language. He lamented that the language was dying and that he felt his culture was under siege.

I wish I would have got his contact information 6 years ago. I hope he's in Odin's Warriors today.

Is that a no to
In the podcast it said that you tried to reach out to fellow goys.
I am in Berlin so I wouldn't mind being in a meetup or whatever if such a thing were to occur.