The golden hall

What was the golden hall (goldener Saal) used for?

Officially it is "not known".

This hall is inside the Party Rally stage of the nazi Party ralley ground in Nuremberg.

Any suggestions?

Looks like an Egyptian/Masonic temple.

Backstage area? The resemblance of that podium to a Greek theatrical stage can't be coincidental.

It's the ahll where they made the secret plans to zyklon jews, gypsies and faggots.

It's where Goebbels kept the Nazi meme machine.

it was used for dr mengele's secret experiments

I visited there a few years ago.
Surrealistic doesn't even begin to describe it.
Photographs and movie clips firing off in my brain.
It was just like stepping back in time.
They have desecrated it with a racetrack.

Entry is blocked by locked doors.
Sorry I couldn't help with your mystery op

After the war, this is where the German men began storing their testicles.

They've since lost the key and are importing millions of shitskins to help look for it.

Kek

The Eternal Anglo just can't resist himself.

Looks like it has excellent security properties and is leveled in such a way that makes guardposts be extremely sufficient. Basically, It's like a small castle with fortification.

Apparently it was called the Hall of Gold/Golden Hall, ceremonial but not actually employed during the structures life.

Here are some pictures, this took 5 minutes on google. Please look stuff up yourself before asking.

top kek

Meme storage.

Wow, looks nice, so this is how mainstream architecture in Europe would look like if NatSoc prevailed?

Oy vey!

oy vey

mein sides

Thats where they fucked your mum

Beautiful. The swastika like shapes on the ceiling are interesting. It almost looks like it would be used for some sort of ceremony

This is what the Reichsparteitagsgelände looks like after Rock im Park is over. Absolutely disgusting.

Not all festivals are like this though, I've been to Metal Days and Paganfest many times and they make you pay 10€ for a trash bag, they give you 10€ back if you fill the bag with trash at the end of festival.

Wow. Okay, so definitely not a backstage area. Looks deliberately monolithic and hieratic, like an Egyptian temple or Mycenaean tomb.

I think it might go to the Ruin Value thing that Hitler thought a lot of.

Ruin Value = A planning horizon measured in centuries; arguably one of the marks of a great culture. "What will our distant descendants think of us when they look on these things we make?"