Jenny cucks get out of the way

Jenny cucks get out of the way.

I wish I was American, Europe is shit and boring

who

A professional gamer girl

this is best girl

Press f to pay respects

All namefags are ego driven degenerates. Emily Youcis is a sick individual, try to find out some of her art. There is a video of her on jewtube at a furry convention.
This Brittany girl is a mystery meat hopping on /pol bandwagon for shekels.

Why she is so poz'd?

Brittany is /ourgirl/

Mostly there for memes and trolling, but definitely not a normalfag or lefty

I'd divide her asschecks if you know what I mean

You now realize that you will never have gf

every time a girl shows her face anons lap up her shit and then get upset when they realize the truth. It happened when anons went after that Ashley J girl, happened before then with others. Happened before people started coming to cripplechan even. it never fails.

either you're retarded or incredibly new tbh.

She is 1/8 dindu

I thought she was a twitch normalfag. Are you trying to tell me she was just pretending to be retarded?

I want the thirsty beta whore-enablers to leave.

…You are joking right? Her entire schtick was that she was obviously a channer who would troll redditors (Psuedointellectuals) by saying things blatantly wrong that "trigger" redditors who would correct her.

I'm a jennyfag and I love Brit

surprised you don't have a trip tbh.

Seriously go look at her twitter or videos. She finds something that will piss off reddit:

No bites, so she changes tactics.

Some bites, okay, so she runs with that till people get bored.

As a fellow troll I admire her work, she's got real talent.

Do you want me to get one? I've been toying around with the name "BrainSurge"

1. All girls are whores, whether a camwhore or not makes no difference.
2. Grils will come and go, live in the fucking moment you sperg.

cuckhan might better for you. or even reddit.

Is this better?

NOT TRUE COMMUNISM

Truly he has ascended above you peons.

do you not know what a trip is?

Of course I do, I'm using one right now.

ugly af

Yeah cuckchan is shit. That's why i sold it. don't forget to check out canv.as!

Don't listen to that moot, I'm the real moot. Idk how he got my trip though.

You obviously don't see the true beauty in women. Women are the peek of beauty, it is why we sculpt them or paint them.

As William Shakespeare once said "Every Woman is a Universe, she is gentler than a dove, more vibrant than a shooting star and more intelligent than the dvd boxset of frasier. Each and every one."

wtf is that the real moot?

Worry not, I see through it all. On this higher plane we have a greater sense of irony. We have no need for your material desires and human, in fact here on the higher plane we spit on them.

Yes.

moot tell us…not that I need telling with the size of my brain I have to wear special hats but which meme was the best meme of 2016?

Good thing about names/trips is that you can filter them.

You know the only Holla Forumsack to post from inside a Trump rally was a furry, right?

makes sense, furries always need to let everyone know who they are.

Women can be beautiful. Just not that one.

1/8 dindu and still not white.

Don't have anything against them, was in that rally thread when he posted (and got massively btfo) but didn't save any pics, just saw the one above in a HWNDU thread where guess he tried to show up and represent (but got massively btfo again). Meanwhile at least 90% of the other so-called Holla Forumsacks showing up to the stream have been asians or spics and anons have no problem with it. Board is a grab bag of larping retards tbh.

you won't hear any complaints from me, i think Holla Forums and Holla Forums are a gaggle of retards so i don't care. Holla Forums is funnier than Holla Forums at least.

but still, furries are pretty bad.

Moot you actually wear shirts like that in public?
Disgusting.

This is so true. as true intellectuals we both know not to waste time on peons.

Yeah atleast wear a Jenny Nicholson tshirt

Did people forget when 4chan first started the only boards originally was /a/ and Holla Forums? And /a/ was anime general and Holla Forums was anime random?

of course i'd wear a shirt like that. You never seen me post on /jp/? I'm a huge weeaboo.

Do not pass go, do not collect $200, just kill yourself.

get this newfag outta here! MOOOOOODDDDSSSSS

Ayy lmao at least i didn't sell out to the nips

At least I have enough money from selling user's data I don't have to shitpost on an image board in my mom's house.

Don't forget to check out canv.as!

You're still here shitposting, you've obviously got a case of Stockholm, you can't let it go because it consumed a large portion of your pathetic life, wew.

there's nothing wrong with funposting tho. Kick my feet up after I get home from working for google selling more userdata and make someone on the internet actually think I'm moot cause newfags don't know his tripcode.

I'm sorry if anyone here actually thought you were moot.

I just assumed this was a slow burn erp

because she fucks niggers

kek

tbh it just seems like is salty he's not a a great troll like he said he was. even failed at being a namefag.

Was thinking the same thing. True autism.

Huh? No I just went to another thread got bored here nothings really happening

I wish moot would post here. It would be entertaining to see what that sperg is up to.

Moot is gone, man. Also

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/suicide/

I remember her from r9k, she's a twitch streamer.

What's with this protest that 4/8ch keeps trolling?

She's a little ugly witt those squinty eyes

AVE BRITTANY

MAKE COBIEPOSTING GREAT AGAIN

Would it be a bad idea to rape em in front of the camera?

I feel sorry for her.

She's gonna be catapulted over the wall along with the other beaners

F

The US just got much, much worse, although I dont envy Europeans either. the rich are killing us all.

Where does Brittany Venti live?

holy fuck that's venti without glasses and gaymer girl wear? she actually looks cute what the fuck
what's with the maymays though, i thought she hated chans

Underrated post

Got to love the Holla Forums butthurt in here.
I wonder why you guys always come here to cry though.
Is your board not enough?

she posts on r9k

Is that how guys want to make yourselves feel better? Pick the one autists, make a strawman and ignore all the other Holla Forums posters who were there?
This event really devastated you lefty guys.

Watched it live it was great even though i'm not american.
The left is dying and it will disappear or become irrelevant in a matter of years.

You lost.

Did her boyfriend get stolen by a strong independent black woman or something?

BRITTANY
JENNY
MAISIE

THE THREE QUEENS OF Holla Forums

Stop

Take a chill pill uncle Holla Forums

Ftfy.

Thanks Shia.

She's 12.5% black and it shows.

Kek literal r9k pol betw

BRITTANY AND HER WHITE KNIGHTS BTFO

Alpha males stand strong. Her followers are too scared to face them and keep crying about calling the police in the comments and on twitter lol

Black mixed with whites can have some good results.
See halle berry

Implying that doesn't make me harder

I prefer the girl in the mask, or cup cup girl tbh.

Though the red head that brittny was arguing had some pretty good dick sucking lips.

I'm trying to do the math on that, does that mean one of her grandparents was half black?

Because that would mean one of her parents was one fourth black, half of whch would be 12.5%…?

Whatever, I'm half Mexican, but Mexicans with blonde and red hair, pale skin and green eyes. I'd fuck her.

Which one is this?

He was the only one who posted from inside a rally, the others were from outside.
Already said I was in that thread, pointing out that Holla Forums is 90% larping muds and degenerates isn't exactly news and doesn't make me lefty.

The girl in the mask. She performed some pretty kino shit a few days ago.

She already is 1/8 negress