Hey Holla Forums, Germanon here

Hey Holla Forums, Germanon here.

Some idiot seller rigged me off on ebay and I want to get back on him. All I got is his home mail address. What can I do to fuck him up with a normal letter, with the hopes of not getting caught badly? How much time should I wait to make it less obvious that it was me?

tks, xoxo

Other urls found in this thread:

usbkill.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

post him a poo

That also crossed my mind, but I would like to get him sick or hurt

come on, you gotta have something

How about an exploding poo?

You could send him a strongly worded letter. I'm sure user and I could even help to write it for you. Here, I'll begin:

Dear Sir or Madam,

I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Navy Seals.

how do I get my poo to explode when he opens the letter?

fucking checked, deliver OP

yeah sure, I will send it but I would like my poo to explode along. Now how do I do that!!?!?!?!

holocaust denial is illegal in Krautland?

of course, 100 % volunteered

The trips don't lie. Should there be a German version?

Send him an anthrax bomb, but with strong hallucinogens instead.

Dubs confirms it. German gorilla warfare and a load of drugs for the dummkopf

well just sign the fucker up for Stormfront and any other natsoc group you can find online. have him spammed by skinheads and the v& by die bullen.

fireworks

nice, that is actually great. It is just a pity that I won't be able to see his sorry face.

Send an official report complaint on ebay, open a case against him - and mention in it that you will have no choice but to contact the police and prosecute him for fraud.

Most faggots cave when they hear the police.

Note, this only works if you aretrulyin the legal right, as you have to pursue it if he doesn't refund or similar.

HAHAHHA

This shit reminds me of when I ripped off some faggot on ebay, he thoght he was buying a phone in reality a phone BOX. 350$ smackaroos. Completely legit and no consequences for me.

Give it the seal of the SS and make it out you're part of a long lost NAZI death squad.

Call the police and say that the guy said that immigrants were "uncool".

That should be the end of him and Germany's too

Go to >>>/bunker/ on the infographic thread, you will find a guide, a black page, seems too be taken from wa wiki "how to ruin someone's life" I'm too lazy to lurk for it

Send him one of these usbkill.com/
It'll fry his motherboard