HuffPo Calls For Domestic Terrorism Against Trump

archive.is/HoNC6

Got the author's dox here:

archive.is/tnjbY

And here's his wife's dox:

archive.is/GbYoE

Twitter here:

twitter.com/JesseBenn/

He has also won awards from the Society of Professional Journalists… Some more info on his background here:

theralphretort.com/spj-award-winning-writer-huffpo-openly-advocates-terrorism-04029016/

Other urls found in this thread:

netbreak.ec
vbooter.org
store.usps.com/store/browse/subcategory.jsp?categoryId=free-shipping-supplies
christianityfreebies.com/index.cfm
freebibles.net/New Bible Order Form.htm
islamtomorrow.com/freequran.asp
learnaboutislam.org/
allahsquran.com/free/
whyislam.org/services/order-literature/
samplebuddy.com/
samples.biofreeze.com/
order.pizzahut.com/home
dominos.com/
papajohns.com/
chick-fil-a.com/
grubhub.com/
eat24hours.com/
mormon.org.uk/missionaries
prankdial.com/
hoaxcall.com/
spoofcard.com/
call2friends.com
wakerupper.com/
wakeupdialer.com/
mailbait.info
pastebin.com/gYeTAkEb
anonymousemail.me/
twitter.com/jessebenn/status/651500426710224897
archive.is/vgHRv
archive.is/qGCpQ
archive.is/nu6rz
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
huffingtonpost.com/jesse-benn/towards-a-concept-of-whit_b_7985986.html
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/02/breaking-video-trump-rally-supporters-attacked-by-violent-mob-in-san-jose-police-watch-and-do-nothing/
twitter.com/jessebenn/status/603395336535552000
archive.is/RzoST
archive.is/4Zweh
archive.is/ntrVL
archive.is/2XKSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Once DOX is finished
>Free booters: netbreak.ec vbooter.org
>Free boxes: store.usps.com/store/browse/subcategory.jsp?categoryId=free-shipping-supplies Christian spam: christianityfreebies.com/index.cfm (spam need email)
>Free bible/Koran: freebibles.net/New Bible Order Form.htm (free bible) islamtomorrow.com/freequran.asp learnaboutislam.org/ allahsquran.com/free/ whyislam.org/services/order-literature/
>Misc free stuff: samplebuddy.com/ samples.biofreeze.com/
>Ordering food: order.pizzahut.com/home dominos.com/ papajohns.com/ chick-fil-a.com/ grubhub.com/ eat24hours.com/
>Missionary appointment: mormon.org.uk/missionaries
>Calls: prankdial.com/ hoaxcall.com/ spoofcard.com/ call2friends.com Android/IOS app Heywire
>Wake up call: wakerupper.com/ wakeupdialer.com/
>Mail spam: mailbait.info
>Python sms/email bomber: pastebin.com/gYeTAkEb
>Anonymous Email / Email spoofing: anonymousemail.me/

Figures those faggots advocate temper tantrums.

Would Mr Benn be of the Chosen People by any chance?

Can't help feeling this wave of journalists inspiring violent action against Trump and his supporters has a connection to Hillary.

She turns up the fear-mongering rhetoric and now this. If you really want to fuck with them, accuse them of advocating a position Hillary secretly holds. Paint this all on her.

To add, such baiting could result in them slipping up and reveal something damning by accident.

I think this could would pretty well. These people always fuck up and get overconfident.

meh someone will knock his teeth out

A few steps we can take off the top of my head

This. ✡HuffPo✡ should get Gawker treatment.

lol

These jews are salty

Soon

It's going to be so good when the Emperor gets in. Watch the vermin scurry off

I don't want them to scurry off, that would mean they could sneak back in at some point.
They must be hung from lamposts to make the point that
TRAITORS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED

His twitter does say (((member of the tribe))

twitter.com/jessebenn/status/651500426710224897

Not really, when you look into it.

See Pic, ran by kikes out of Maine, Arizona

Robert Leger
Robert Leger: Memories of a vile racist (Oy gevalt) "Frazier Glenn Miller knew I was Jewish"
archive.is/vgHRv

Irwin Gratz
Maine Author Explains How Jews Fleeing Hitler Kept Out of U.S. by Irwin Gratz
archive.is/qGCpQ
Maine Jewish Film Festival - Irwin Gratz
archive.is/nu6rz

Always the eternal jew. I guess this is nothing new, really.

Self-defense is your natural right, but if you can, avoid a fight. We're gonna need those votes in November boys.

Remember your brother who proudly shepherded his family while being verbally abused by cowardly demons. He could have gouged their eyes out, but his physical strength was tempered by an even stronger spirit.

Do you have to even ask?
?

Not for nothing.. But the European leftist rags are making the same types of statements/commands the past couple of days.

This happens throughout history. Its always the same. The people start noticing they are being duped and, when they try to correct it, the kikes double, triple, quadruple down. And they always get the sword for it.

Keep pushing lads the people are primed to be woken.

LOL
fuckin pol mascott right there

No that's your average Trump supporting family being harassed by leftist filth.

correct

Y'all stick out like a sore thumb.

To be honest I hope this perspective becomes even more pervasive. I hope that every other newspaper publishes op-eds openly calling for violence. I hope major journalists advocate physically beating supporters, burning down the homes and shops of supporters, and everything in between.

Dox them, sick the law on them if you can, but ultimately this is a good thing. The demoralized, at this point, account for a large chunk of the population. But ultimately the largest part of the population are just ignorant and go along to get along; these are the victims of the so called "pincer attack", in which Marxist elites and a demoralized minority provide the illusion to the common man that the world has left him behind. What happens when the Marxist handlers show themselves to be everything they've trained the people to hate (political/racial/class violence)? What happens when the demoralized freaks and the minority slaves beat white women and normal-looking men in the streets?

No revolution has ever succeeded without large support from the populace. Trump will get in regardless, but if you want the momentum to really shake things up, e.g. the publicly endorsed moral authority to actually go after these bastards and remove them from positions of authority, we need to allow the wolf to fully emerge from the wool.

Why the fuck are jews always trying to be white?

Not happening.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Let alone you're actually beleiveing the nevertrumps to let him have the nomination.
Remember, the Cruz pac got Trump to nullify his pledge, that was part of the game.

You get Hillary, I get Hillary, everybody gets Hillary!

Fug off shill.

Especially as these pansy liberals would never win an open conflict with Trump supporters.

Their only advantage now is that Trump supporters are being held to a higher standard and are refusing to engage whenever possible. But if these fucks want an open conflict, they're in for a rude awakening, like a girl who thinks she can beat up any man.

Shoo shoo

Too bad, but thems the breaks.

Try getting 2% more of the population to vote, maybe spread to those 120 million illegals that if they vote for Trump, he'll see it through the NSA and give them a pardon.

Uh huh, shoo shoo

Violent leftists and the police who abet them are making us look good. I hope the masses understand what is going on here: attempted suppression of free speech and peaceful assembly.

The ones who are into social justice believe it's their duty to infiltrate white societies and advocate for mud people as apparent whites.

They use Jewishness and Whiteness as uniforms they can put on and take off when the situation suits them.

agreed.

Woudy Wonda Wousey vs. Mark Hunt when???

no need to reply, it appears that the night shift shillforce had to work a double.

I just wish the average people would see what disgusting radical leftists Jews are and how much they hate whites.

I wonder how many women saw this and still thought they was stronk not needin no mans.

Motte and Bailey defence.

Reap all the advantages of being White, then fall back on being Jewish (and the sacrosanctity afforded by 'muh holocaust') when criticised.

Maybe some of you goys who live near him can go hang out with his family?

I like what you did there

Dissident. Atheist. Member of the Tribe. BDS. BLM.

Disgusting Jew peace of shit. These people are evil. They are not only against the White Race, they are against God Himself.

He says on his bio that

Contact UW and ask them if they agree with what he said.

Oh hey, he's the same asshole behind that ridiculous "Towards a Concept of White Wounding" article last year XD

The lack of self-awareness faggots like this display boggles my mind.

And people doubt the jewish "conspiracy" after seeing things like this? They are gloating since they know normies are mostly brainwashed.

Taqiyya

This guy has me blocked on twitter I don't even know he existed, how is this possible? Do kikes have lists of bad goyim?

I'm honestly at the point where I hope all of their wackjob fantasies about Trump being a fascist turn out to be true just so blue shirts beat these faggots in the street. They want violence? Then they should get it.

Mods really should sticky.

Of course it's going to happen. The year of the fire monkey is when everything changes.

My blood is boiling.

So then your concept is you want to lose and get pissy?

Wait am I speaking with a bernout or a Dumck?

(((People))) have been using sloppy block-bots since GG was still going. You got autoblocked because you follow certain tagged accounts.

So a site read by people who raise transfaggot kids and cry about guns want to get violent with people who raise their 7 year old daughters to hit a target 100 yards away with an AR15? Yes please. Yes please you faggots. Bring it lefties, I'll collect your ears and consume your souls.

I'm already blocked from his twitter and I've never even said anything to him. Odd.

Does anybody have more on this chick?

What a greasy little faggot.

This.

She's hot as shit.

Well then, that makes every last kike on Earth a nazi! What a tweest!

SEVEN YEAR-OLD DEATH SQUADS

I took that picture from here, there's a video of her being harassed as well.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/02/breaking-video-trump-rally-supporters-attacked-by-violent-mob-in-san-jose-police-watch-and-do-nothing/

Don't know how to feel about this

This one's a classic

This never fails to make me proud to be American

Send it to FBI, too. Blatant incitement to riot.

and every one of those bullets would land between the eyes of a dindu

webm version of the one you posted.

THIS

Good work gents. They've been trying to portray white militia men as 'domestic terroists', let's turn the tables and spread this label all over them like tar and feathers

Makes me want to have a kid.

"Another of his supporters beat an unhoused Latino man."

I wasn't implying a damn thing. I was merely saying how this flies in the face of modern day feminism. I would readily protect the loyal women, go d&c somewhere else.

grazie

Mad skillz

Tactical lolis will save the white race.

contrast

To who it may concern:
I am Dr. Jimmy Russel from the institute of free expression, a relatively new entity which aim at promoting freedom a speech and combating politically based violence.
It has come to our attention that one of your employees, a Jesse Benn - who claim to have won awards from the Society of Professional Journalists - has encouraged people in the US to engage in violent acts during the 2016 presidential election.
We find it very troubling that a representative of Madison's School of Journalism and Mass Communication is encouraging these acts, especially since journalists frequently tend to become targets of these forms of mob violence.
We look forward to hearing your response and hope your university will reverse it's stance in this matter.

Would it work?

My only suggestion would be drop the dr. Just put the random letters after your name like PhD or MD or whatever bullshit degrees you get from liberal arts schools. Either way the looks good.

I feel so bad for that instructor.
Every time he's shown on camera it's just

*its

kek

claims

(or perhaps a better word)

aims

This must be what normalfags feel like when they look at cat pictures and inspirational faceberg memes.

Dear Mr. So-andSo,

I am a citizen of our great country who is concerned about the current state of free expression.
It has come to my attention that one of your employees, a one Mr. Jesse Benn, a supposed awardee
of some honours from the "Society of Professional Journalists" appears to be intent on using his
position as a journalist to incite violence against citizens of the United States of America, who are
merely exercising their first amendment rights to state their political affiliations. Does your institution
condone this sort of egregious behavior on the part of "journalists", or is this simply an error on the
part of the editorial staff?

She's a big girl

more contrast

this is good.

if enough people send this (WITH SOME SMALL EDITS FOR DIVERSITY) we can get his PhD position revoked.

-mail troll accounts now, gentlemen.

FOR JEW

She did well with the barricade

High risk job. I couldn't make it through the film, but thanks for the contrast. I somehow managed to fire a full auto m16 and mp5 during puberty without becoming a valley girl. Feels like an accomplishment!

What the fuck is wrong with these people?
Driving to Starbucks is literally more of a horrible thing to have to do than this.

Too bad i dont live in the US.

time to drop that skinnyfat shit
wish me luck Holla Forums

die-hard liberals are genetically weak. the strong ones can be converted.

Every one of them needs to be put in a barrel and sank into the Marianas Trench.

hes a lot older then his wife, whos only a year older then me

It's unbelievable how intense leftist political correctness is. None of his positions are even remotely unreasonable yet there's been a massive smear campaign against from day one and him now a major news outlet is calling for violence. These people will do anything to keep their communist dystopia within reach.

I advise you to watch the whole thing.
by the end, you will be grinning.

It's the White Wounder.

is he a time traveler from the 50s?!

I'm fairly certain that this is just some Huffpo author being an internet tough guy. Here's to hoping he grows a pair and molotovs something in the name of sanders or clinton.

(((Jesse Benn)))

twitter.com/jessebenn/status/603395336535552000

They will try a pathetic revolution via massive chimpouts and they'll get lynched

This is the same anti-white kike who called for the "wounding of whites" in an article last year.

He isn't going to stop until people take serious action against him and/or his family.

What is a WHITE CIS STRAIGHT MALE still doing in progressive HuffPo?

this. this. this.

Kike just couldn't contain the euphoria of his anti-Americanism, and Marxism

This, quite honestly. over the top kvetching from (((journalists))) over relatively minor roadblocks on the march to POZville is what drove the Sans-Culottes to the Thermidorian Reaction, the Germans to the death of Weimar, and it's what'll drive Trump supporters into the arms of the far right. Keep backing the majority of the country into a corner and see what fucking happens when they realize they're boxed in.

Interesting times, lads.

We need to have a thread on the Weimar Republic sometime here. I really don't know that much about that period and how degenerate it was compared to now.

His twitter is so great right now. Full of backtracking and retweets of hate lel.

Why, what a coincidence? I *am* a Nazi!

But apparently so is, y'know, everyone else… I haven't met anyone that thinks Jews are the same as white.

Keep calm, user. Don't let the kikery go to your brain. The (((journalist))) is playing at psychological warfare, trying to push buttons, trying to get all the (You) on Holla Forums to react impulsively in frustration. Take a breath, look at how the (((media))) functions. Do a search for information about the "problem frame". Don't let the cucks turn you into their weapon against yourself.

daywalkers

they realize that most people think white is a skin color thing so they can move in and out pretending to be white to sabotage. Most of the people you see supporting white genocide are Jews pretending to be white.

i expected him to get called a jew

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

It's gotten so insane when you consider that DEMOCRATIC presidents in the 70s and 80s said way worse shit and no one batted an eye. Jimmy Carter went on TV and publically banned Iranians from coming to the US in much the same way Trump did with Muslims.

This one and the response put my sides in orbit.

archive.is/RzoST

Fucking liberals man.

Something I've noticed is whites (normally girls) now use white as an insult sort of like lame. Whenever someone says to me

I respond with either good or thankfully. How the Fuck did this become commonly used?

I thought the same thing.

ALG Defense Ergonomic Modular Rail V3.

Whoever's gun that is has good taste. the V2 is more sleek, and better for overhand grip, but the V3 is breddy good.

It even looks like she has the stainless sidewinder muzzle brake!

Contacted the secret service.

I suggest you all do the same.

The extreme hypocrisy and projection from libs is ridiculous.

Thats funny, bring up the few fights from pissed off trump supporters but say nothing about how trump just having a rally = liberals chimping out and mexifags burning AMERICAN FLAGS. Fuck libtards and I hope huffpo gets shutdown for inciting a riot.

Anyone who gets attacked at a Trump rally can now sue them under the doctrine of vicarious liability. Tom Metzger lost a case because of this.

they are going to get themselves genocided

What the fuck, this is another one of his articles.
archive.is/4Zweh

"Towards a Concept of White Wounding"

Yeah it feels good seeing brainwashed lefty girls get redpilled by guns and big white cock

Seems like history will repeat itself sooner than I thought. So many are catching on and calling them out. It's extremely obvious who the most privileged and powered really are. Look what happens every time someone calls them out but there's no protection for whites.

I have. Because jews and Europeans both have "white" skin. People go just on skin color. I've had to point out inherent racial differents (hair type, nose size, etc) and said white means european.

yeah, I felt that one too.

crying-because-gun-scary.jpg

Dude was jittering, crying, and spazzing-out all over the place every time something on the gun made a clicking sound, I felt legitimately embarrassed for him.

my sides… I just can't find them, help me look, yall

JUST

How is this article not (((hate speech)))? It's literally an incitement to violence.

The entire article is a wordsalad of mental gymnastics. The tl;dr is that he is calling for violence and voter intimidation, which is against the law.

Sounds like a win-win scenario to me.

We know, kike rat.

And that's why there are riots by Trump supporters, right?

I noticed the article also mentioned the Overton Window. I thought that was something only Holla Forums talked about.

Absolutely disgusting

Corruption.

but he's doing it in a manner where he say "I understand that it is logical" rather than "go do it".

@Warden_AoS has posted his address. What's funny about it to me is that he's more of a traditional conservative christian than the kind of dude that you would expect to dox people on twitter

Go through the comments, lots of jewish names coming out of the woodwork.

It's what the media does now. They try to meme it into exist, so to speak.

Make it normal, even understandable, to commit or desire to commit violence against certain targets. People come to believe it's acceptable and commit it. Media covers them for extra ratings. Rinse and repeat.

Thanks to the media, a good swathe of the country genuinely believes Trump is better dead. All it takes is one madman, and the media will have enough to talk about for years, while their owners and the globalists will get all they want.

Such as? Whites have no "advantages". We are a completely disadvantaged group. Don't eat up the retarded "white privilege" bullshit

The reason Jews pretend to be white is so they can shill for open borders and white guilt without appearing like an "outsider" to white people. They essentially do what Jews do best. infiltrate and conquer.

I see that in typical leftist Orwellian fashion, the author has taken to twisting language to his benefit.
Instead of calling them what they are, violent riots or, even more accurately, chimpouts, he labels the incidents in question "Uprisings".
Those brave freedom fighters! Burning and destroying their own homes, for justice!
Leftist worms make me sick.

Upon reading the thread, I've now also learned that he is one of the Chosen.
My surprise level is in the negative, I was actually expecting it.

If jews advocate self interest that's fine but if whites do it it's racist. Their identity is based on the convenience of their argument. So when they are advocating self interest they are jews and when they are condemning self interest they are white.

Why did you capitalize koran but not the Holy Bible?

If white privilege existed they wouldn't even be able to say shit like this. The only obvious privilege is the jewish kind. Nothing more obvious their power and privilege there.

They're that fucking sheltered.

archive.is/ntrVL

archive.is/2XKSU

bump, fuck this kike

Report him to fbi and secret service

This guy is a megakike

I read "moral failing" as "moralfag"
this entire paragraph makes no fucking sense,
I could hardly read the article.
kek

So hes basically saying that it's "white privilege" to question why "minorities" are being violent,
because trump is threatening their existence.
And if white people condemn violence, theyre trying to control how minorities respond to threats, which is violence.

so dont question anything minorities do.

even liberals who are against violence are racist.

#chimpoutsmatter

Starting Strength into Texas Method

Kek has granted your wish. Now go forth and remake yourself. No longer shall you be a noodle-armed, pencil-necked, yokeless nu-male.

Holla Forumss daughter

How many rounds is that muzzle break good for?

I normally insult 3-gun toys, but she can certainly justify the flamethrower.

Kek, sometimes typos are funny

"But if I actually commit acts of violence, I could end up dead or in jail. Far better to romanticize the virtuous liberal vigilante from the safety of my cuckshed."

Your sides were sold at a bazaar in southern Texas. The vendor's name was Juanita.

It's a copypasta I saved from someone else. I didn't see that, I'll fix it

Didn't mean to sage

nice

Don't let huffpo down, Mexican Pablo.