Neil DeGrasse Tyson Says Left Is Just as Guilty of Anti-Science as Right

heatst.com/culture-wars/neil-degrasse-tyson-says-left-is-just-as-guilty-of-anti-science-as-right/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AVt7l
ecopopja.ch/diegeschichtederpfzinderch/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pardon me for not wanting my country to surrender its industrial power to save a couple of trees in Brazil so that hippies can feel better about themselves.

what is best > what is right

Every time.

The nigger isn't completely wrong. He'll get panned for this, though, and then back down after the left starts attacking him.

Is he talking about Sarah Palin calling bill nye a kid show scientist or something like that ?

That's the great part about dumb nigger mouthpieces, they don't realize they're part of a deceit and speak the truth until they step on their own crank and get plantationed.

Anyone notice Cornell West basically vanished off the MSM?

Uh oh, he is going against message, better whip up some rape charges to discredit him.

Well it was nice knowing you black science guy

I'm not prepared in the least to start calling Black Science Man "based" but reminder that he also defended Trump against the thug "protesters".

pls dont bully conservation, we are not all hippies

Oh no man I was referencing the left's argument for climate change.

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU ARCHIVE?

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?

archive.is/AVt7l

archive.is/AVt7l

archive.is/AVt7l

archive.is/AVt7l

archive.is/AVt7l

archive.is/AVt7l

archive.is/AVt7l

archive.is/AVt7l

archive.is/AVt7l

SUMMERFAGS GTFO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tyson isn't. He actually took a shot at Maher.

A broken clock

And Bill Maher is a Zionist Kike who claims to be a "liberal atheist".

I may be wrong but I think equatorial rainforests are very important to the global oxygen supply, but I may be full of shit

No doubt they're important, but are they more important than our economy?

the oxygen thing is a meme, it's more import for carbon capture, biodiversity, and climate regulation to name a few

don't make the same mistakes the west did with it's environment, you need to preserve a functioning forest with corridors, otherwise you will lose a major ecosystem and you will face economic consequences

just look at how devastating agriculture is to rainforests, you need a method of restoring

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

He seems to be moving away from the left a bit, but the slander & silencing he will undergo if he keeps saying these things against their narrative will be a much bigger redpill than simply observing leftist violence toward trump supporters. I imagine it's already happening to him to some extent which is why he's beginning to say these things.

Yes goy, GDP growth is all that matters

Also as you said "Our economy" I'm guessing you're huehuehue but if a central pillar of your economy is cutting down and selling timber it's only a matter of time until you've got no economy for 20 years while you wait for the trees to grow back

The United states has more tree coverage now than when the country was founded.
Besides, carbon capturing isn't as important as has been represented, really its good to have CO2 in air, it helps new growth replace dead and dying plants.

Is black science man going to start pointing out that cutting off your dick and taking female hormones doesn't turn you into a woman?

Lefties:
- Troubled by anything related between their and everyones legs
- Troubled by energy, interests, fractional banking and tax stuff
- Troubled by medicinal and historical sciences, b/c not acknowledging limits of humans
Righties:
- Troubled by climate and environmental sciences, b/c not acknowledging limits of humans
Islamists:
- Troubled by energy, (lesser so interests and fractional banking, except where one's own tribe wins) and tax stuff
- Troubled by live and let live, b/c not acknowledging limits of humans
Commies:
- Troubled by getting stuff done, b/c not acknowledging limits of humans
Nazis:
- Troubled by energy, interests, - depending on duration of effect - fractional banking and tax stuff
- Troubled by actual nationalism and remaining in one's borders, b/c not acknowledging limits of humans
SJW:
- Triggered

Yeah, seems to be right. The sad part is Shlomo Hooknose exported every shit everywhere and we get the same moronic discussions as the US. Just five to twenty years later. Trump killed that and the European right seems to jump over some idiotic stuff they inevitably would have copied from the collapsing religious right in the US. Gives me hope for once.

Muh, Chinese soups work, because they extract—-

Dumbass, THIS IS SCIENCE IN ACTION! wtf

I'm considering prowling Tyson's twitter to see if there's any ways to start a web chimpout in one of his threads where he posts something against the narrative. Any takers?

Sure thing, Rabbi

He is just following the script. Normies started disliking him and now the jews want to turn him into a right wing symbol.

This is the shit I meant. On what long term experiments in all latitudes do you base your assumptions? You know about Liebigs law, dumbass? You know about how plants are living creatures who don't do a fuck more than they have to? An oak won't grow 200m in the air, in fact, if she grows faster, then the timber is weaker and will be eater faster, and so the release of decaying carbon is greater. And don't get me started into beetles and shit who will thrives because we wacked ecological diversity; just we make our societies gray and dull by shitting into the white gene pool everywhere, nature will have its backlash too. Why do you think middle European farmers get paid to let fields fallow or have fallow middle strips which get subsidizes only after four years of fallowing? Just for fun? Since 80 years?

And your trees will vanish pretty fast when you will be overrun by mudskins, just like Europe will be deforested, then depopulated in a few hundred years; if not checked by cleansing earlier.

wow you fucking dipshit

Just because global tree decline has not been that severe doesn't mean anything, we have different biomes and ecosystems that operate different and have key features that need to be conserved.

Tropical rainforests are under threat, their soil is shit and infertile so constant timber production and farming destroys the land for decades if not managed properly. It's not as simple as "but dude we have trees over in the US".

And I'm not talking about carbon capture to reduce climate change, it's just a simple fact you will have a genuinely have big problem when you destroy some of the largest carbon stores in their world.

Maybe what the Jews are trying to do is that because our memes have turned some general perception of Black Science man into that of a retard the Jews want him to pretend to be right wing so they can try and make the right wing seem idiotic
This never works

Not here on pol, idiot. This is what they actually deliver in politics, out there, on TV, on universities, on "radical magazines" etc.

Isn't it obvious to you everyone doesn't touch the meme of growth at all? We had a so called "far left" movement in Switzerland [0] which wanted to freeze migratory patterns as-is. They where called Nazis. They were called out as xenophobes. Anti-science. Anti-Switzerland, unpatriotic (wtf), Anti-economy, pro-life, the devil, whatever epithet a political group hated the most, they threw at ecopop. A prime example how practically every group that you can find without looking for weeks on the Internet is gleichgeschaltet.

Here we go ecopopja.ch/diegeschichtederpfzinderch/index.html [1]

Every group I posted believes in growth, except SJW, because PENIS!!1!

NDT does the same. He just states that the political realm is inept to determine or judge scientific progress. Very simple.

Other commonly held tenets:
- progress is good
- progress leads into prosperity
- the/a state is necessary
- the individual is relevant (collectivists are collectivizing individuals)
- money makes energy

I don't want to inverse any central believes, but to go beyond them and at the same time to look under the rug if (((some group))) did hide or distort important facts.

[0] Remember this little country where the other far left (how many are there to denounce..) wanted to implement this commie shit-tier UBI to prop up meaningless consumption for ex-sheeple? Far left my ass, they wanted to enslave everyone under the doctrine you need money to distribute goods produces by mass labor under international trade. Throw that at the head of activists and they can't process your complaint at all.

[1] There were two central propositions within that ballot: 1. Net-Immigration not bigger than 0.2% (just like it IS) and 2. funding of family planning abroad (which we already DO, but not enough and without mandate)
Imagine a proposition like that in California: Let's freeze migration (not prohibit, just keep everything the way it is) and let's also fund family planning in beaner countries. Imagine all the… rage…

I leave it at that. All hail Trump and all, he brings fresh wind into the ghost city of decaying morals and money grabbing plutocrats, but there is far more to be explored by willing nations.

It's a shame that the environmental movement by large has sold out to progressivism. It's been the case since at least the Kyoto Protocol.

Heatst is one of the most cuckservative sites around now because you can't stop clicking on the clickbait and don't archive.

I actually watched this live.

What I remember happening:

I know this probably sounds incredible stupid, but stick with me here…

…. Have we tried to redpill this guy?

I know, stupid, perhaps impossible… But is it really?

I think that, too often, we just kind of assume that these people are losts causes… But we have oft-direct links to these people via social media now.

We can spam them, argue with them, show them ("you have to see it for yourself"), and maybe… At least get some serious keks out of it.

Why is Bill Maher such a smug?

(((Bill Maher)))

I haven't had much luck redpilling leftists.

Closest I've come is feeding a purple pill to my libertarian, politically retarded sisters by showing them footage of Merkel throwing away a German flag, accompanied by footage of roving bands of rape gangs.

Best bet when red pilling leftists is waiting till they get completely thrashed for putting a toe outside the religion of Left and then try to step in, and either defend the statement or just outright tell them, "To them you'll always have one foot on the outside now."

What's the dealio with Le Black Science Man?

He actually got a doctorate in Astrophysics and it doesn't seem like some affirmative action type of man

It's things like San Jose that will actually make a difference. They only care about being perceived as "nice" by others and once there's a negative stigma attached to their views they'll start to scatter.

Is Tyson about to become a race realist?

His executive producer is Brad Grey, uberjew head of Paramount and a huge mafia gangster. He probably thinks he's in the mafia too.

He, like Sagan, exist to generate interstate and goad public funds into NASA.

*interest
Fuck

Liberals are anti-science when it goes against their religious conviction of equality.

Such as difference between races, differences between genders and that homosexuality isn't all natural.

Tyson struggles to come up with examples for the point he tries to make. Was he withholding his true thoughts?

You just have to be persistent and in control of your bantz.

It only really works in a situation where they can't or won't block you - which is basically no modern social media platforms, but there are a few - at which point you just keep pummeling them with bantz and info.

Just keep hitting them, again and again and again, and never respond to their snarky bullshit - and there will be plenty of it - but just don't stop.

They're used to arguing with people on the internet - what they aren't necessarily used to is someone shitpsoting at them while dropping visual redpills.

If you have a good supply of ammo, you can override their capacity to scan Jewgle for comebacks.

This is key: Provide valid information in graphical form, but never get emotionally invested in the conversation and never personally engage with anything but dank-as-fuck bantz, and even that only rarely - let them blunder into your memes, allowing you to shitpost at your leisure.

The minute you personally respond with anything but bantz, they've got you on the defensive and you've lost ground.

This is especially effective as regards the redpiling normies on the Jews and on race in general, in my experience; assuming you have the dank bantz and a steady supply of informational ammo appropriate to the context (maymays can be cool, but for this methodology, you want to avoid pepe-posting or the like and go for the infographics).

You quite literally have to bludgeon them with information, like a crash course in Holla Forumsonomics.
It may not seem like you've won by the end, when they throw up their hands and resort to base insult and other bait designed to get you invested and to engage, but you're very-likely to shake the conviction.

Immediately thought of race and iq and how leftists get triggered just at the notion

Sometimes people don't think it be like it is, and it dont

Hah, I just realized… You have to drown out their signal, with a combination of static and data.

They don't know how to process or signal against that properly, and it creates a partial systems failure which you can exploit.

so leftards are voting for Trump too? looks like we've got this one in the bag, guys.

most oxygen omes from algea.

Your image should be 6*10^6, not 6^1000

shut up nerd, there are more than 6 million atoms in the universe.

u sum kinda Huolacuast deniah goy?

It's clearly pic related.
What are you, a fucking antisemite?

Yep. It's like seeing the first sparks of honor and civilization well up and then bang, they get put back into place pretty quickly.

Should I laugh or cry that THE BEST representative for the black community is a worthless welfare nigger?

Depends on whether you are planting more during that same time frame really

He better mind his fancy mouth, or the media will Cosby him.

But user, the way you phrased that only demonstrates that what is best is the same as what is right. It's just that hippies would disagree.

kek that's my old OC from halfchan, I remember because I corrected the OC in the same thread, you must have grabbed the first version I fucked up

Dat OC feel.

I remember it well. He's one of these semi-autistic science-minded guys that aren't aware of the political ramifications, so they just speak logically. Combined with being black, and it makes for some great leftist nail-biting.

He probably is but will never admit it.

Whether they're black or white (I only use these two since the former is the one who gets accused of being racist the most, and the latter is the one that accuses the former -and to a lesser degree, everyone else - of being racist against them), I think most SJWs probably realize deep down that there are big differences.

I think that they probably compartmentalize their "We are one race: the human race" shit in their heads since they know that going against it is going to get you roasted in the media (and if you're white, you're almost 100% fucked unless the differences you state are "lol yeah, we're inferior. God, I hate being white. While we're at it, I wish I was gay, too. Ugh, heterosexuality is what my fucking white grandparents were into." type of stuff).

For all the minority (I'll just focus on blacks) SJWs who are super famous and who spout the "Trust me, all my Jamal's are gonna make it" stuff, I imagine that a lot of them say this like how you would say to some loser buddy of yours who whines about never getting a girlfriend. You, being a good friend just tell him that the right girl is out there and he'll find her one day (and of course women do this same shit with their loser female friends). Now of course you know that no one wants this guy because he's sort of stupid, he's fat, lazy, spends his life playing video games, and is the epitome of a manchild - BUT - it will be noted that at least you gave him "hope", and you'll be known as a good guy for doing it - even though you didn't do shit.

I'm rambling hard at this point, but I guess that sort of sums up Obama's two-time winning campaign to a large degree: "Hope and Change". Hope? Okay… I mean, we can hope, but hope doesn't really do anything since you're saying that it's out of your control (because if you had any agency, you wouldn't just sit and hope). And change? What's changing? How is -it- changing? Is it going to change after I hoped? Also what was I hoping for? I wanted to feel good but it's been eight years, and now everyone on every side is saying that we're worse than ever.

Then again, people never learn; they just want to be told to feel good. My retard of a country watched "Hope and Change" in action and then elected Justin "Work the body, work the face; put a woman in her place" Trudeau.

So should Holla Forums adopt NDT as a mascot to piss off lefties?

Phytoplankton is more important than th rain forests, and funnily enough, it's not whites fucking over the rain forests, it's shitskins destroying them for more farms. Personally, I prefer rain forests to more food for shitskins.

Carbon levels in atmosphere are pretty low,, hell we were on about a hundred million year of atmospheric carbon depletion before humans put a measly couple hundred ppm back in.

Leftists seem to all believe that before humans, the environment was in some kind of natural equilibrium, but humans came along and started "changing the climate", when in reality it's always been an unstable clusterfuck, human activity is pretty negligible and atmospheric carbon levels don't correlate 1:1 to global average temperature.

So? Tropial rain forests, hell all rain forests, all land life, all life in general is non-native invasive species that changed and are changing the environment, we must stop them so everything stays lifeless and unchanging as it was intended.

They didn't eve let him talk, of course. It is nice to see him for once genuinely disturbed. His face the whole time was as if he wanted to just die and get out of it.

Kek