Daily reminder white men in Asia are rapefugees

Yet another white man convicted of raping children in Asia. Deport all white rapefugees!

bbc.com/news/uk-36458472

Other urls found in this thread:

halfasian.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dubs thread?

Dubs thread.

How horrible. Next you are going to tell me they are swarming those countries to live off their welfare states and bolster their numbers until they can enforce English common law!

Rollan'

Everyone knows expats are scum.
That said, which of these two problems is greater in magnitude?
I see a lot more arabs in europe than europeans in east asia mang.

check'd

fucking pedo scum deserves all the shit he gets

I agree, any white man who fucks a gook must be immediately shot for crimes against racial hygiene.

sage for blatant disinfo

Anyone who cares enough to know the truth will find that the real problem in asia with child rape / exploitation / molestation is among their own people. This thread was started by a commie jew fag or ultra western feminist. sage and ignore.

False blaming of westerners in asia for child sex is a huge money racket business especially in SE Asia please see corrupt NBI in philippines and the other groups that milk western funds and raise money. Because there is money in blaming white ppl for child sex crimes even if it does not exist. There is no money in blaming dirt dick poor se asian men for kid buggering.

White men must never breed unless its to secure the existence of their people and a future for white children.

if you read only one thing in this thread, read this

that pic is not at all surprising tbh. asian men are at the bottom of the chain, so only the best of the best get to snag a white qt. asian women on the other hand will marry desperate weebs for financial security and give birth to abominations.

Faggot

You just went full libtard, never go full libtard.

It's a soft power disparity that benefits white men in the West. The hapa divide doesn't really apply in Eastern Europe where Asian men are seen in a more positive light and AMWF couples significantly outnumber the reverse.

His Certificate of Medical Examination at the time showed that he stood at 5' 5" (165 cm) and weighed 141 lb. (64 kg)

That was average height at the time. The only sniper more famous than him, Simo Häyhä, was only 5'3".

to be fair there aren't that many asians in EE and they're well integrated.

Why don't you prove to us all how educated and tolerant you are? Go to a refugee center and get your asshole torn to shreds so you can burn the white christian patriarchy you godless, irrational, euro cunt. Make a gopro video of it.

sage and spiderman thread!

I've been to refugee centers that hand out retractable taser batons. Just point it at an unruly Muslim migrant, and they quickly back off. All European men should buy their girlfriend one.

Just do it already! We are fed up with trying to bust pedophilia rings from 10.000 miles away, relying on your corrupt, uncoorperative 'police' forces. Srls. Purge east asia of whites pls. You will only hurt hippies and pedophiles. Its a win-win!

>>>/n/
A British man has been given 22 life sentences after admitting 71 charges of sex abuse against children in Malaysia aged from six months to 12 years old.

Police believe Richard Huckle, 30, from Ashford, Kent, abused up to 200 children from mainly poor communities.

The Old Bailey judge described a 60-page paedophile manual Huckle wrote as a "truly evil document" and said he must serve at least 23 years in jail.

A woman in the public gallery shouted: "1,000 deaths is too good for you".

In online posts, Huckle had bragged: "Impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class Western kids."

Commenting on one of his victims, he boasted: "I'd hit the jackpot, a 3yo girl as loyal to me as my dog and nobody seemed to care."

Investigators found more than 20,000 indecent pictures and videos of his assaults on children, which were shared with paedophiles worldwide through a website hidden in the so-called dark web.

He even tried to make a business out of his abuse by crowd-funding the release of the images and was compiling a paedophile's manual at the time of his arrest by the NCA in December 2014.

Australian police, who traced Huckle, also suspected 17 other British men of using the same websites.

Five of those have now been convicted, two have killed themselves, and five have been arrested and are on bail, the NCA said.

One of the men is still being investigated, no further action was taken in one case, and in the final three cases, the NCA said investigators were "unable to resolve IP [internet protocol] data".

Ahead of his sentencing, Huckle claimed to a psychiatrist that he wanted to put his "madness" behind him and settle down with a south Indian woman.

But the court was shown a posting from 2013 in which he outlined his plan to marry one of his victims in order to help him abuse more children.

Judge Rook said: "In my view, you may well harbour feelings of regret but there is no feeling of genuine remorse in this case."

James Traynor from the NCA's child exploitation and online protection command said Huckle had "deliberately travelled to a part of the world where he thought he could abuse vulnerable children without being caught".

"He spent several years integrating himself into the community in which he lived, making himself a trusted figure. But he abused that trust in the worst possible way."

The NCA was able to use legislation that allows UK nationals to be prosecuted in the UK for offences that have been committed overseas.

"The NCA worked to track down Huckle and end his prolific abuse. Borders are no barrier - we are determined that those who go abroad to abuse children will be held to account," he added.

No we don't want to take them back. Execute them.

The crimes of western men in asia don't hold a candle to the crimes of their own people including child molestation. Start thinking about the money, follow the money that is all asian authorities and police are after.. Expats obviously have some funds or they can not become an expat. They are an easy target.

The more you know, spend some time in Asia..

Don't even matter. Brought to court and into the media circus for politics and money raising groups that exploit western funds.

would it be inappropriate to namedrop the rotherham case in online discussions about this?

This image again? It's patently wishful thinking for Asian men. The idea that they are not only desired by white women and that their offspring of such unions are better than those of white fathers with their womenfolk.

lol butthurt racemixing degenerate detected. The hapa question has been well documented. There will never be an equivalent to Elliot Rodger or Daniel Holtzklaw with an Asian father because children raised by an Asiaphile white males can possibly be that autistic.

halfasian.org

yeah he looks (((British))) as fuck

You best be joking nigger. Asian men are viewed as servant hobgoblins around here in hungary.

kek

poorly paid cops taking bribes to look the other way, police stations prioritizing organized crime over abused kids, government looking the other way because sex tourism is still tourism shekels, 'poor' parents prostituting their own kids,etc
if it's all true, it's all kinds of fucked up.
rest of s.e asia needs a lky to deal with the corruption

Holy shit, is Chile white?

Are you really this dumb? The cops in se asia as well as the entire judicial system and the groups that try to raise awareness about western child sex are all about money and bribes. Anyone who spent real time there knows this. The real sex tourism is with their own people, but no one in se asia gives a shit about it because its such a common occurrence just like death and poverty people just move on. unlike you, you are too sensitive to survive.

No the executions are fitting punishments for them because they are traitors for racemixing.

Please die, OP, preferably in a slow and painful manner.

yeah i also dont get why they still diddle kids
flat chests are delicious theres plenty of legal loli in the east but they still go after kids

And cancerous capitalists who look "white".

lol, all of your examples of WW/AM hapas are less than a quarter gook. You are delusional, all gook genes are genetic poison.

I will pay prostitutes wherever I want.

It's almost like pedophiles are sick in the head or something

What do that mean?