Look @ All These Cucks

Republicans roundly scolded their own presidential candidate Monday, demanding Donald Trump apologize for — and just stop — talking about the ethnic background and impartiality of the American judge overseeing a lawsuit against Trump University.

archive.is/PQRwP

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/G2fyl
archive.is/kFnYH
archive.is/6tzdS
archive.is/k23Uu
archive.is/eA46v
archive.is/38Hwt
theonion.com/article/will-be-end-trumps-campaign-says-increasingly-nerv-52002
archive.is/GZ8xo
archive.is/4dEnU
huffingtonpost.com/entry/paul-ryan-donald-trump_us_5752dde5e4b0c3752dcdc7e3
hollywoodreporter.com/news/joe-scarborough-donald-trump-racist-judge-899854
archive.is/jedJV
wnd.com/2016/06/the-donald-the-la-raza-judge/
archive.is/T1oCj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This MUH PEE ARRRRRRR faggotry is why I left the GOP.

Disgusting cuckoldry.

They're going to regret this shit.

b-but what about le natural conservatives

What the fuck? Suggesting someone has a bias due to having a personal, racial interest in seeing the defendant go down is not the same as "Saying someone can't do a specific job because of his or her race". These virtue signaling faggot cucks really bought the dems r real raciss meme hard

Yeah, I'm sure he was saying that mexicans are too dumb to be judges, not simply that his heritage might make him biased. God I want to strangle each and every one of these cuckservatives.

If only they said things like this when white police officers were accused of racism.

archive.is/G2fyl

Megyn Kelly Goes Off

archive.is/kFnYH

I love how the media is covering up the fact that the judge is La Raza. Kikery on steroids

Pick one cuckservative faggots

archive.is/6tzdS

They really are showing their true colors now, holy shit

I really hope that Trump is Hitler and that he throws all of these faggots in fema camps in the first 100 days.

That confirms that he is a mouth-piece for the jews

Graham is the biggest fucking "die for Israel" neocon on the planet.

I will not be Voting for Trump tomorrow in the Calif.Primary..
— Michael Reagan (@ReaganWorld) June 6, 2016

This most likely would be the 1st time if my father was alive that he would not support the nominee of the GOP @Reince @newsmax
— Michael Reagan (@ReaganWorld) June 6, 2016

archive.is/k23Uu

This is why the MSM is dropping in ratings like a lead weight.

What's next? We can't say that female,Jewish,and the minority race supreme justices would have conflicted interested in the upcoming case on Affirmative action?

Do i have to burn 'conflict of interest' into some lawns or what. How is every single white american so cucked and terrified?

archive.is/eA46v

"This is the end of Trump", says increasingly nervous man for the 7th time

Even Fox News' Outnumbered Has Had Enough Of Trump's Racist Attacks On Judge Curiel

Harris Faulkner: Would Trump "Have Taken Out Thurgood Marshall … During The Civil Rights Conversations?"

archive.is/38Hwt

The polls just got ten percent higher.

Is this supposed to bother anyone? You realize Donald Trump actually has a point, but to think the President actually cares what some losers think is pretty hilarious to be honest

I think we're up to 137 at this point

theonion.com/article/will-be-end-trumps-campaign-says-increasingly-nerv-52002

:^)

It only bothers the elites who don't want the plebs to know that the judiciary isn't neutral at all. None of the voters would care for "boohoo he sounds so mean and racist" when they realize that the judges in the highest courts of the country are actively working against them.

Mark Cuban chides Donald Trump on taxes, Trump U-judge controversy

archive.is/GZ8xo

Yo, Stevie, you haven't been relevant since the 80s.

Reminder that Trump started making those comments about the spic judge WEEKS AGO. It's only a "big deal" now because the (((media))) is trying to cover up the San Jose violence.

It would be interesting if someone made a graph of his book sales before and after those comments.

Here's the link to that one:

archive.is/4dEnU

These fucking cucks, every fucking time.

The republicucks are playing right into the don's hands. He is ensuring he still looks like an outsider to the average voter by alienating the establishment, hell this might even be staged criticism.

Nah. The GOP is legitimately full of MUH PR pussies.

what the fuck kind of name is that? He hammers germans?

WELL THAT'S ALL HUNKYDORY THEN HRRHRR

This attack dog needs another slapdown, it seems.

Liars!

They think that as long as they live in that gated community the rest of the nation can never touch them.

Paul Ryan: Trump's Remarks On Mexican Judge 'textbook definition of a racist comment'

huffingtonpost.com/entry/paul-ryan-donald-trump_us_5752dde5e4b0c3752dcdc7e3

Joe Scarborough Rants Against "Completely Racist" Donald Trump

hollywoodreporter.com/news/joe-scarborough-donald-trump-racist-judge-899854

(checked)
(checked)

Trump is amazing at uncovering these snakes.

It's racist to refuse to bend over for the first brown dick that you see, goy.

REEEEEE

They keep saying it's so wrong to call into question the impartiality of the judge because he is Mexican

But they just let a nigger do a retrial because he was sentenced to death by an all white jury because it might not be impartial.

RRREEEEEEEE GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Citation? Because that'd be great for throwing back in the faces of these cunts

archive.is/jedJV

This just happened with the Supreme Court

Good, let the ones that need to be purged out themselves. These are all the assholes who have no issue selling out the American people.

He's smoking the jews and cucks out. 100% loyalty or get the fuck out. Well done, Mr. Trump.

I really hope he does investigations into corruption once he is in office

He would find so much shit. 9/11 alone could have dozens of individuals tried for treason, and an alliance with Israel tarnished.

If he wanted to get his policies passed through congress, scaring them into submission with such investigations and making examples out of them would certainly do it I think

Will literally be the hero of mankind

AMERICAN PATRIOT PAT BUCHANAN BLOWS EVERYONE OUT

wnd.com/2016/06/the-donald-the-la-raza-judge/

IS MEXICAN A RACE OR A NATIONALITY?
I forget…

The same media that wouldn't leave David Duke alone for leaving the KKK over 2 decades ago thinks that attention to the past group affiliations of this Judge don't matter at all? Kikes, your bias is showing.

A nationality consisting of multiple races.

Pretty sure your ancestry is goddamn important in court. I'm not going to be picked to be on the jury if the defendant is my father.

The judge made his ethnic background an issue when he joined a La Raza lawyers association.

It would be like a judge with Black Panther ties presiding over Zimmerman's trial.

I'm not surprised the libtards are making hay over this, but the Republicucks pushing the same message is retarded.

If they aren't going to take on all the radicals Obama has seeded across the legal and political landscape, then why fucking bother?

Mostly Amerindian and Mestizo with a few Europeans.

It has always been Buchanan

It has to be. He'd compliment Trump so well.

I'm reading "Day of Reckoning" from '07…Pat's a goddamned wizard

Trump isn't doing a good enough job enough selling this. He needs to specifically say the judge is part of La Raza, which translates to "the race." He should say it every time this case is mentioned.

H-how dare Trump suggest judges are corrupt and the judicial systm is a farce, w-we all know the America legal system is above reproach, goys.

Could these faggots be more out of touch with reality and the common person.

Not only a faggot, but Lindsey Graham is a communist faggot.

It's probably Jeff Sessions. Roger Stone leaked that. We'll see.

Ronald Reagan was an embarassment, the biggest deficits the country had seen for the time, committing treason by selling arms to Iran and funding the drug-running contras, breaking up the white unions and flooding the country with spic scabs, hell he was Obama levels of shitty President.

Maybe someone could meme this to Trump? It's pretty important.
Imagine the look on all these leftists faces when after denouncing Trump as racist and petting their pet judge, they found out the guy is a staunch Mexican-nationalist and that Trump was right all along.
Trump needs to hit him hard with this shit, it will redpill millions.

archive.is/T1oCj
Just incase it gets taken down

So now that I've voted Trump in the primary I can leave this shitshow of a party, right?

This.

cucks are being retarded

Yes and yes.

Yes.

It's only been two days, it will probably take a while to show. Plus, how high a percentage of his fans read his twitter?

Also,
Do we even know it's him?

He looks like a bum with that kikebeard

Well, he doesn't really work