Come and get yer Shlomos!

These clean, handsome images are being given as a gift to all you Shekelberg fans out there so you can produce quality work in the future …to date you've been using those faded, spotty old Shlomos that hail from multi generational Xerox paper … now you have some truly lovely source images to work with so get at it, fellas. Note: if you have a program that will display these eight images in quick succession the eyes will shift and facial expressions change like a cartoon clip. Please share these with any clever meme makers and alt right site managers you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

pencil2d.org/
file-recovery.com/jpg-signature-format.htm
observer.com/2016/04/robert-crumb-is-dead/
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/55573282
bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-34292809
roguecartoonist.blogspot.com/2015/09/joshua-goldberg-troll.html
genius.it/4867423/www.buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/the-surprisingly-mainstream-history-of-the-internets-favorit?utm_term=.nmz9b121m#.am7GK0R09
8ch.net/tech/res/609777.html
archive.is/BRWMi
thebeerbarrel.net/threads/a-wyatt-mann-vs-reality.25273/
sunwheel.politicallyincorrect.work/the-myth.html
politicallyincorrect.work
8ch.net/pol/res/6241778.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/76261282
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/cRqE3gKGOkHQDS96pH-OUQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/ZDgQXqv9R6k0emzhTfaLXg/
f-secure.com/v-descs/ms04-028.shtml
insecure.org/search.html?q=jpeg
youtube.com/watch?v=_vOHDO0ort0
sli.mg/a/hNebrC
archive.is/AJVcG
archive.is/NOX2E
smh.com.au/national/australian-is-jihadist-is-actually-an-jewish-american-troll-20150911-gjk852.html
unix.stackexchange.com/questions/79684/fix-terminal-after-displaying-a-binary-file
linux.die.net/man/1/cat
sli.mg/a/4mksCI
youtube.com/watch?v=4QlpKjhvZGw
labnol.org/software/wget-command-examples/28750/
ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/5771-wyatt-man-cartoons/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice

Saved

These high-quality merchants are outstanding. Did you make these?

Well memed user

No thanks NSA I don't want your spyware merchants :^)

excellent work op

could use some crying and angry schlomos too

Is that you A Wyatt Mann?

What's the catch you slippery heeb?

good job user
loking foward to that animation thing

i dont get it user
can (((they))) put something in the picture if you save it?

Merchant thread it is then.

By special request … here's a couple of more … let's get these Shlomos in motion … have fun, kiddies!

You know, I always wonder why the jews are so god damned bad at information warfare. I mean they have the combined might of the JIDF, endless shekels printed by the fed reserve, and the Israeli intelligence network.

I mean it has to be intentional how much they let us leak every where. If they were really serious they could just make a unique anti-semitic image and post it here. If it catches on they could use simple image search to track how and when it spread to the normalfag parts of the internet. Then once they have built a database of vectors they could focus on closing those off or poisoning certain intellectual chokepoints against us. In effect they could close off our most effective tool in propagandizing the masses by stymieing out usage of memes.

btw JIDF I have a shit ton more ideas if you are interested in hiring me as a consultant.

Great plan shlomo, except that posting funny drawings of kikes on the internet isn't illegal, so that would be a huge waste of time and money.

its probably not jews. its probably trolls like weev who've implanted DDOS style viruses in the pics. On the bright side, the more you spread them, the more effective they will be and the less anyone will scrutinize any one computer/IP

Great rare merchants, user.

… and the coup de gras :

I came

try this OP
pencil2d.org/
its free and not that bad

What the fuck are you talking about?

Once upon a time, 4chan got flooded with images that contained a virus that would make you in turn spam 4chan with more virus images.

You needed to be a complete retard and actually execute the code inside the image though. It doesn't happen on its own.

It's because it isn't illegal that it works. You can just reverse image search up a unique image you made and distributed here and find where it has gone. Make a bot that searches google for the posts made with the pic and collates the data by time and address. Then you can apply that data to a sort of digital map and find out where and how information is leaking from Holla Forums. Then instead of trying to control everywhere on the internet you can more effectively target your resources to certain sites. Infiltrate moderation, exploit TOS and DMCA on the users that spread the meme. It would be much more time and resource efficient.

I misunderstood then, I thought it was about tracking people posting happy merchants in order to arrest them for… something.

Nevermind then.

Goys what I did was copy and paste the image into paint and then save it from there.

That should in theory remove any POZ right? You could also screenshot the image and then crop it in paint and save it :^)

For crying out loud, there isn't anything in the images.

Even if there were, you would have to actively extract shit from it for it to do anything.

rare as fuck merchants

that wont stop what was talking about
but i think its safe to save and share these fine merchants
they already censor anything a bad goy says
our secret club is not that secret
let them try to stop the memes
KEK is on our side we cannot lose

That was fun.

Each individual merchant is harmless. Combine them into a "gif" and you combine the payload.

The people harmed will be the people doing the combining. They're targeting the main memegicians.

These really look like Ben Garrison drew them…

Geez … everybody's so frightfully suspicious these days … I give you some nice detailed Merchant images to work with and now they're suspected of containing complex state-of-the-art viruses …and when lined up in a row they'll cause your computer to fry and summon fleets of black helicopters to your bedroom. Relax, conspiracy fiends … they're just a series of harmless hand colored cartoons intended to bring the Shlomo graphics of tomorrow a new depth and dimension. The faded, crappy black and white one that most often circulates is shabby and tacky looking and has long needed an upgrade. If I saw any one of you guys wearing a tattered old sweater and I had a drawer full of new ones at home, I'd be giving you those instead of Jewtoons. .. and the sweaters wouldn't be sporting any tracking devices or arsenic laden buttons either. Now, please get these things rolling … spread the love far and wide and let the troubled nation know that we, the defiant, grow better equipped and brighter every hour.

DELETE THIS

DELETE THIS

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Suspect as fuck.

how can a .jpg file give you viruses anyway?

It can't, some of the posters here have there tin foil hats on too tight … as soon as somebody does something clever with these images and posts it here for everyone to see that you can work with these toons and survive, the suspicious folks will hopefully calm down.

Quality merchants, thanks user.

Would be nice if somebody would make .pngs without the backgrounds.

Well done. Just saved them to Merchant folder for future use.

More boar posts more.

Believe the (((OP.))) He's surely going to tell you the truth.

I see JIDF is in full force today.
Are you really that butthurt that we are making better memes of you than the ones before?

These are great, almost suspiciously so.

I have a feeling OP might be the Mann himself.

All the evidence is right there.

Basic computer science 3

fixed.

how's that purpe pill doing for you sheeples?

you're all useless. no wonder the nwo considers you all a joke.

Except that picture doesn't make any sense, since Donald Trump is a rabid Zionist Kike.

Keep crying dipshit.

Fuck off

Explain what this means to the common pleb por favor?

you contradict yourself rabbi. you stupid cannot match intelligence, give it up.

Nothing, he just edited the file for screencap. He didn't even bothered to save it before taking a screenshot.

Good eye.

Go to sleep Holla Forums

Everyone here is just paranoid since this shithole has been raided by Paid Hillary staff and Holla Forums for months. Don't mind them too much, even if they're sensitive little dipshits.

Wait.
Where do I get that hex viewer?

Just screen cap them if you're scared of a virus.

bravo, op

I literaly hear that Oyyyyy veyyy from My home

Also COINTELPRO

Getting a virus from an image is retarded. If you don't execute anything, you'll be fine. See Cornelia, you had to save as and run it.

The real danger is embedded CP.

And of course to take a screenshot of it, you still have to download it. VPN/Tor may help, but if you are ever targeted for other reasons and they find that shit on your computer, they can slap on an additional CP charge.

They can also be on the lookout for anyone reuploading it or using it in their own OC, and have a decent chance of the uploader having the original file on his computer.

I see there's still a lot of nervous nells out there … sad,that you're so busy looking a batch of gift Shlomos in the mouth instead of putting them to some devilish use … somebody requested crying and an angry Shlomos … the already posted "ss6" has a scowl that could pass for anger … here's the sobbing one:

By the way, for all the paranoid tech wizards who are pushing the notion that saving these Shlomos exposes one to danger and intrigue … If you're that concerned, why not just use a simple, free screen capture device like Screen Shot
to pluck them off … how is that traceable? I must say I'm flattered that there has been so much suspicion over these images … if they weren't generally perceived as something of value nobody would have even bothered to question if they are somehow techno-tainted. These images are capable of launching an attack alright … not to the meme builder but to their targets. The first Shekelberg cartoon debuted around three decades ago … he was a small black and white image prepared for print media (because there was no established Internet) … dupey, faint versions of that overworked image have circulated endlessly worldwide … it's time for a fresh version to take root to lend a new degree of strength and quality to future "statements and messages".

Outstanding merchants!

You're trying too hard to fit in, OP.

Because any image you view in your browser is downloaded to your hard drive all the same. It is indeed traceable to your IP. It's of course much safer for trusted VPN users and Tor users since they can't be tracked, but once you expand image, the file is still on your drive. And it isn't completely gone even after it has been deleted.

They are very dank memes, but you type like a huge kike. Like you have an ulterior motive.

pretty dank merchants tbh.

Are you autistic? The libraries for rending images have been audited enough that they are considered solid. Want me to bust your "jews r hidin viruses in mem me imagers" d&c theory more kike?

How?

Why does this sound like something Red Skull or a Neo-Nazi in a movie would say?

I'm not 100% definitely saying OP is a secret intelligence kike trying to influence our memetic activity, but he definitely sounds like one.

thanks bro, you're the best shabbos goy I've ever had. I really mean that.

Serious fucking retardadtion ITT. Jpgs can't infect your computer with viruses you dumbfucks.

1/10 for effort, I guess.

Not viruses, CP. You realize it's as easy as zipping an image of cp, taking an innocuous image (the merchant in this case), and concatenating the files to create one file, an image, that appears to be just like any other, then uploading it to Holla Forums saying "come download these images, my fellow nazis!"

There are other ways of doing it too, iirc.

If they wanted to do a sting operation, that would be an unbelievably easy way to do it, as long as the Holla Forums user is stupid enough to use their real IP address or a compromised VPN to download or upload the image.

The safest way to make a harmless copy of the image would be to buy a flash drive with cash, use Tails so you can expand the image safely, then screenshot it and upload the screenshot. Then just trash the flash drive, open the thread in Tor, and save the harmless screenshot to your hard drive.

That would be a lot of work though just for some memes.

I can't be perfectly sure as I haven't looked at infinity's code myself, but Infinity Next definitely logged IPs and what images they downloaded. As I said before, just expanding an image is the same as downloading it.

All it would take is a request to Jim for the relevant info to their (((case))).

Hi Graham. Nice to see that merchant of yours that Sargon of Cuckad specifically commissioned you for has been viewed so many times it now appears on the front page of all search engines. What's next on your agenda?

Hey Mods, does OP have any other post history than this thread?

Nope.

OP's suspicious but I don't know what you faggots are sperging about in regards to embedded code. it's the steganography you have to look out for. Make sure the files aren't unusually long and check for watermarks or similar in photoshop. Check for tracking signatures etc.

lol, nevermind: it was zlib-compressed PNG data.

Steganography is hard to do reliably with .jpg because jay pegs deteriorate every time it's saved. However, precisely because of this deterioration it is possible to track how these images propagate over different sites(the compression loss compounds making it possible to determine which images are "older"), which could be very useful information for someone gathering intel.

I don't believe there's embedded data in these(file size is consistent with the size and format of image, there's doesn't appear to be a hidden .zip/.rar archive and they don't throw any red flags when scanned with MWB), but something seems fucky. Notice OP's words "Now, please get these things rolling … spread the love far and wide"? I believe this may be an exercise in tracking the propagation of our memes.

(checked)
This. I wonder if cuckchan versions have different exif data/or signatures.

The way you type shows that you aren't from around here. What is your native language?

Is he in Israel?

Nice work OP

Anyone good enough with gimp/photoshop to cut these out of the white background and save as transparent png? Would make it easier to make memes with them. I may do it myself if no one else does, but I'm not great with GIMP.

Can you upload the same images without colour, so we can have the new expressions in a similar style to the original merchant?

All people ITT, see

They can do our job for us. These don't look particularly meme worthy though. I like the classic black and white. They'd make decent reaction images.

Just take a screenshot of it and then clear your cache. There's definitely something fishy going on here.

lol

easy then
reupload them converted to .gif or .png

they'd be smaller, too

This thread was made by a jew. Anti Sematism is largely propagated and pushed by jews to make them seems more powerful and relevent also it drives foreign born jews back to israeli.

You clearly did not read the thread.

This is some advanced shilling.

Seriously OP, good job.
As one of the various Memesmiths I've been hoping and wishing for someone to make a HQ merchant to use.

SEE

The shills are the ones spreading the image you fool. Just take a screenshot of it for usage, but do not download it to your computer. Somebody is trying to spread this image both here and on cuckchan and we
do not know why.

Go to

Be cautious nigger we already know that there are full-time shills on this board. They could be attempting to try something and we need to make sure it's safe or not. Just look at OP's syntax; it's completely off and suspicious as fuck. This poster is very clearly not from around here.

And you're one of them, Torfag.

also:
Sad!

NICE TRY, AVI

just edit them

could OP be part of the same group that posts those obvious fake video repositories like "DAMNING 9/11 EVIDENCE MUST SEE!!!" to Holla Forums every now and then? seems like a similar trojan horse scenario

I see someone requested that I post these Shlomos in black and white …I thought even the most basic Photoshop programs offered that capability so I'll trust you can find a way to convert these on your own … the whole idea of my issuing some clean color versions was to have them merge better with the modern color images they are so often used with …look at the comparison photo … the black and white pasted in piece looks very amateurish and forced while the color one has some visual impact and an appropriate expression. That's what this gesture of mine was all about. As this silly debate rages over who's a Jew spy and who's a Cuck fag, etc, you're all wasting time that could be spent happily tweaking the ample noses of those for whom no debate about "credibility" is necessary.

ya, you're probably right. he's probably also part of the same group promoting the outlandish idea that the holocaust was faked. Thanks for the heads up.

You're really terrified of us using these dank new merchants, aren't you?

steganography

Also, there is already a thread to post OC merchants. Making a whole new thread about a set of them shows what kind of [[[intention]]] this thread has

Too polished = somebody is getting paid = shill

begging that you use = desperation = commission payments based on dissemination = shill

creepy diction = ulterior motives = shill

Probably because this is a complete overhaul that deserves more attention. These are by far the best merchants that I've ever seen.

There's also a very real chance that OP might be A. Wyatt Mann Ben Garrison himself.

I don't even know who's jewing who anymore.jpg

Ben Garrison uses Adobe Photoshop CS6 (Macintosh), OP uses "lead technologies" software.

fuck off

Okay kids … Your humble inkslinger is done … I'm starting to get more grumbles than gratitude, so for the present, I'll depart… mercifully, those of you who "know a good thing when you see it" will happily take this ball of fun and run with it … and for that I thank you. The nail-biting "too wary for their own good" crowd who can't help but see Mossad agents in their soup will continue to be delusional ingrates and ignore this golden opportunity to create a little healthy havoc. I leave you all with this unique and exclusive campaign poster for the current political season. Don't forget to vote.

That's the fake libertarian Ben Garrison, I'm talking about the real one.

I really hope you guys aren't this stupid

That's fucking beautiful.

Please come back and share more art in the future. Ignore the kike shills, we've been hit hard in the past few weeks after some anti-jewish videos went viral.

I fucking knew it! A Wyatt Man, sir. You are a modern prophet. Stay safe b/c .net is compromised due to the administration. I am grateful for these Shlomo's. If this thread didn't convince you .net/pol/ isn't compromised by too much suspicion of shills fueled by shitty mods, I don't know what else to tell you. Lurk and browse other uncompromised *chans, the next exodus is right around the corner.

W-W-Wyatt?
It's really you!?

you goys are idiots
learn2hex edit

Thank you for your work OP. You make great art.

That's impressive - and it sure looks original. Has Mr Crumb finally come out of hiding? There was some shill who bragged about changing the Garrison cartoons for lulz and did a great job too.

Nick, is that you buddy?

Thank you OP

Holy shit.

Fine, I'll meme them. I'll meme them. Just lay off the guilt trips.

I'm pretty bad at Photoshop, but I tried.

first looks perfect
second one has a bunch of floating white dots
third has a few in bottom right
fourth has a few in bottom left
also you may as well change the whole image size to right around the picture

Why is the head so clearly different from the rest of the body?

If you're still lurking, can you post that head with the full beard intact?

It's not A. Whayt Mann (Crumb) he doesn't do computers:

"Crumb, of course, like all cranky Primitivist old coots, doesn’t believe in computers so his assistant, a church mouse maid, had properly printed and stapled my piece on Assange for him."
source: observer.com/2016/04/robert-crumb-is-dead/

A. Wyatt Mann's real name is Nick Boughs.

That's a strange way to spell Ben Garrison.

4archive.org/board/pol/thread/55573282

roguecartoonist.blogspot.com/2015/09/joshua-goldberg-troll.html

I cleaned up all the pixels I could find. There's still some partial whiteness around the border but I don't know if there's an easy way to convert that to transparency.

Ahhh that's who it is. Nick Bougas. They draw similar and Crumb has the same opinions so I assumed it had to be Crumb.

This is as good as Ben Garrison, could be even better. Post more.

These pictures are good quality, but OP types like a faggot kike shill. The god damn "…." and blocked paragraph way of speaking makes it incredibly obvious if you've lurked any chan longer then a week.

This is probably a ruse, and its better off to take an autistic approach to making sure these are safe before just downloading or clicking them like good goys.

If you click these, you are fucked. I've shitposted before by placing viruses in .jpg, it isn't hard. You are making a Holla Forums tier mistake.

It makes something obvious, but not what you think.

Pic unrelated.

The only other thing that would explain that writing style would be roleplaying /x/ tier type threads.

Shills really need to lurk more, its painfully obvious. You think it wouldn't be that hard.

Yeah, no other plausible explanation whatsoever.

read the yidfly image or this one, faggot

cool meme, but OP's pics are clean
He sounds like a shill, however. If that's ruse, I just can't get it.

Here's the anvil one with a more appropriate merchant.

Just read Bourgas' comments to Buzzfeed and he uses "…" repeatedly along with that same too-fancy diction.

I'd say it's the same guy.

I can't get it to archive but see the side comments in this page genius.it/4867423/www.buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/the-surprisingly-mainstream-history-of-the-internets-favorit?utm_term=.nmz9b121m#.am7GK0R09

NB: I wasn’t "reaching out” … I was reacting … to a profound injustice on your part.

Sorry rabbi

Remember that the tech cooperations like Jewgle have promised to wipe out hate speech earlier this week.

The (((timing))) of this matter and OP fucking up the delivery makes it suspect. Its like an intern wrote this shit.

There is nothing you have given to verify OP's pics are clean. I'll stand by my autism.

That Trump image from the OP is not an entirely new work; it is instead a modification of an ancient AWM original and thus is not to be trusted as any indication that the real AWM/NB created it.

The only way we could know for sure if AWM were back is if he drew something new and original in his style, say perhaps something current like Hillary or Obama. Then we would know for sure.

My bet is that the OP is a really good Photoshopper that just took the 30-year-old AWM Merchant and prettied it up. Decent talent, for sure, but NOT likely from Bougas.

My two cents worth.

Proof? I can't recall any similar images.

You can read the text from the thumbnail.

Jesus Christ, I hate this fucking board. Where did all the autism come from in the past couple months?

If it is, it's an original that we've never had.

From their sites, yeah I know that.

Use binwalk + any tool to read jpg metadata.

I must be if I'm posting on a Mongolian basket weaving board in my spare time.

Its not impossible to use these, but its suspect until they are verified.

Thanks for the tools, if I had time I would check them out.

Compare - it's the same style:

Hot damn.

I was a tad suspicious of the images myself. I took a screenshot of the images so there isn't any bad stuff in these versions.

last 3

If you opened them in your browser, it's too late according to the shills.
Lube up your anus in preparation for the black helicopters and fleet of vans as they take you to be thrown in a prison with Jésus for possession and malicious viewing of secret hidden under an encryption child porn.
Sorry user.

I created a Holla Forums thread about the possibility of malware being hidden in these images.

Sorry, my AWM collection is neither complete, nor well organized, but I know I've seen various parts of that image before. Maybe someone with a better collection can help me out here?

I do agree that that text on Buzzfeed is almost certainly genuine. Maybe we'll get lucky and a real (as opposed to the numerous trolls who would be motivated to attempt this) linguist can analyze the styles of the OP's text in this thread and compare it to the Buzzfeed capture.

Regardless, I do admit that this is one of the more interesting threads here in a very long time. I only wish that that Nick would do us the honor of drawing something completely new (and current) for us to play with. The old Merchant sure went a long way.

I would imagine the 'gotcha' would be some code embedded in the file that would ping home or some other attack like that. If it is hidden pizza, then thankfully I didn't save the original images.

I think Nick Bourgas decided to update his famous merchant and drop it here. The cartooning is first rate and his quirky comments match his same writing style.

Nick, if that's you, I'm a fan of your work. Your cartoons are absolutely hilarious and spot on. Wish you'd make more of them.

This thread is suspicious as fuck, and we're being shilled hard right now, so I would stay away from this shit

I have about as complete a collection as anybody does, even some I pulled out of old WAR newsletter scans on the Wayback Machine. The only part of that that's been used in art we already had is the redhead.

What if some Arab with poor English wanted to post his merchant drawing and Holla Forums is getting paranoid over nothing?

Blah blah stop being an attention whore you kike faggot.

The CP code is hidden in the tip of the nose.
A 10x10 pixel area is enough to hide the data when cropped, saved as a new file, extracted, and decryped.
Sorry, user, you have CP on your computer now (but only the FBI has the key).

Seems legit.

Some more transparent versions. I recommend viewing them through tinfoil sunglasses to make sure the JIDF doesn't hack your brain.

And the rest.

Don't forget

No one wants them. Just fuck off.

You3 desperation is very unattrac5.

Noob tablet fag

Tell it to the oven, Shekelrod.

More confirmation.

Speak for yourself.

looks awesome, thanks. maybe at the end you can download all the different ones to imgur so we can download them all from a single zip file?

He made it extremely obvious, but hopefully that doesn't deter him from making more.

Maybe he can do another dump on a friday when the kikes are busy with shabbos?

Whoops, didn't see that one. Here you go.

Thanks.

You might want to try defringing (Layer > Matting > Defringe) to get rid of some of the white borders.

Wait, is this the real A Wyatt Mann who made those toons we all love?

It looks like it could be

I suggest we ask Holla Forums to check out these files and see if anything is wrong with them. If there's nothing fishy about these files, I'll believe A Wyatt Mann has returned.

if you fags are so scared of viruses or whatever then just open the images in the thread and cut them out with snipping tool

:^)

There is certainly some evidence to suggest so, but I advise caution as there have been far too many extremely talented trolls here over the years. It does appear though that these merchants are fresh originals, not mere edits of previous ones.

Who knows, 8/pol brought Ben Garrison to life (witness his enlightenment after his AMA here last year), maybe we can bring AWM back from the dead. Sure would be glorious to see some fresh OC.

SUPERKIKE, SUPERKIKE,
SCHEMING SINCE A HOOKNOSED TYKE,
COUNTS HIS PENNIES,
DAY AND NIGHT,
SQUEALS IF ONE ROLLS OUT OF SIGHT
LOOK OUT
HERE COMES THE SUPERKIKE

After they're proven clean, mods need to ban the kike shills in this thread.

apng related
goodness fuck that's unsettling

Another rumor is that it was Wyatt Kaldenberg, for the obvious reasons of they both go by "Wyatt" and were both associated with the White Aryan Resistance. But Kaldenberg has since renounced White nationalism because he sees it as incompatible with the fundamentalist nordic paganism he practices. So if Mann is still active, as he seems to be from this thread, that means he definitely cannot be Kaldenberg.

Already done.

Very little help, mostly people trying to ruse us.

I screencapped one of them and just edited it in MS paint.

Bogus was Wyatt. He admitted it to that Buzzfeed kike Bernstein, and before that, Nikolas Schrek outed him on a Manson podcast.

Skip to 36:25

Ask weev?

I’m not sure Holla Forums supports aPNG, as it doesn’t animate in my browser nor in my OS’ image viewer.

Read the Buzzfeed article and compare OP's comments to Nick's … comments. Same.

It animates for me.

Here's an agif version for you cocksuckers.

Do not trust this. ADL is attempting to test the waters with introducing memes into our board.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD

Updated with the transparent versions from >>6254157 because saving all those jpg artifacts from the backgrounds of the originals into either png or gif is just stupid.

I'd rather throw you into an oven.

Scared, Moshe?

If the ADL is truly responsible for the original image, then I’d like to thank them for being so anti-semitic.

Ooh, wouldn’t it be great if kikes created anti-semitic memes that turned into their downfall, like the FBI does with distributing child porn?

Strange.

You use our words, yet you don't speak our language.

I renamed the first image to every archive file extension I could think of and tried to extract them all. No hidden CP or bomb threats.

No no no, user.
It's in there but only the FBI know where!
It's there, trust me!
Don't download these images, don't spread them either!
Don't do it!
Don't!!!
JUST DON'T DO IT, HOLY FUCK JUST DON'T!
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU
DAMN GOY, STOP BEING SO ANTISEMITIC

fuck

so can't people just screenshot them?

That's what I did.

Also, let's compare file sizes.
Pic related is an image archive. If you save it and change its file extension to .zip you'll find that I've hidden a dank meme inside.

It's also well over double the filesize of OP's image. Surely if there were hidden CP inside, then the original image would be big enough to the point where hiding yet another image inside isn't enough to increase the filesize by over 100%.

Is that really you, Mr. Wyatt?

Interesting thread here:

archive.is/BRWMi

at least use the new ones

Your speech bubble color is off-tone.

That's because he saved it as a jpg like a little nigger.

Use transparency and it'll work on red boards too.

Dude now I'll blurt out in laughter in front of the commission

Actually because I just stole the bubble from which is also off.

If you screencap, paste in paint and save it in a different format, that should circumvent the problem.

Nice dubs by the way.

If you think that and have the same color bubble, you need a monitor with a modern color palette.

Yeah the color in the image with the updated Shekelburg is a lot more purple.

One thing it for sure though.
These new colored merchants will look a lot better in cartoon edits than the old colored merchants we've been using.

compare to

So Wyatt comes to this board, and you guys crucify him. Stop acting like jews.

thank god I stopped browsing this schizophrenic board. yeah, the fbi conspired to make a bunch of updated HQ merchant pics and infected them with viruses to target an internet forum full of NEETs who pose no threat

HOLY SHIT! Wyatt actually returned and gifted us brand new Merchants. This is fucking huge. I have always wondered if he was aware of the new life his old cartoons have had on the internet.

And for fucks sake, the paranoia on here is absolutely retarded sometimes. Idiots.

You people are so fucking low-IQ sewage it's making my degrees shake.

JUST SCREENCAP FUCKING THE PIC THEN PASTE IT TO AN IMAGE YOU ALREADY HAVE YOU MONGRELS

I really doubt it was the regulars. This board is retardly shilled.

Yea.. I don't know what's happening exactly. I've been out of the loop on the latest happenings here.

You are trying too hard and your liberal arts degree is showing.

Oy Vey there goy- er guy!
That also infects you with CP! hehehe

You mean like your nose is?

how did you get on this board you fucking retard

I never thought I would be this excited to see the actual Wyatt return and give us new merchants.

if you download this picture to your computer it will send your IP address to me along with all your saved usernames + passwords in IE, Firefox, and Chrome

a wyatt man is Nick Boughs
see thebeerbarrel.net/threads/a-wyatt-mann-vs-reality.25273/

Fam, we need to get attention of Dailystormer so we can accelerate the spread

OBVIOUS B8 IS OBVIOUS
do not click
do not screenshot
do not reply to shills
report all images for spam

We need to quarantine these images untill we find out what is going on. Anyone who has been on Holla Forums longer than a week will notice this is suspicious as fuck.

Eat a dick you fucking fag.

Nigga, you suck at this.

Yeah, because kikes have never painted swastikas and shit on walls in order to play the victim.

This. There's a lot of strange posting going on ITT, and I've never seen someone so insistent that people save their OC. Especially since they're just variations on pictures that are already a diamond dozen. Notice that OP avoids using any harsh antisemitic language and instead keeps using "Shlomo" and "Merchant", both of which he keeps capitalizing. There's also something fishy about all the fags accusing people of being tinfoil hats to try and shame them and make them seem irrational. Plus, most of the people jizzing themselves over the pics and pushing that it's actually A Wyatt Mann posting them, just so happen to have the same IDs. Not to mention that someone was spreading these to cuckchan as well.

The formating is all the same

Someone needs to make an OP of what's going on and emphasize on not saving the forced (((OC)))

Everything points to it being the actual Wyatt posting these so yeah, I'm jizzing my pants a little. You autistic retard.

You guys are really paranoid
Please read
Open the file in a hex editor
look for FFD9
only one instance..surprise it's at the end of the file!
the file would look very corrupt if there was anything hidden inside FF D8 FF and FF D9
If they were trying to hide something It'd be after FF D9
t. somebody who studied data forensics in college

Can somebody tweet at weev to confirm that they're clean and shut these autists/shills up?

B-but it's the FBI posting merchants to track us!!!!!!!!!11111111111

yes, this 76 KB jpg contains the secrets of the universe

I think I broke the thread?

Spotted the jew

WE ARE UNDER ATTACK

Either I broke it or everybody here is busy formatting their hard drives to DOD spec LOLOL

Why would it be broken?

jaykaying that I broke it..just was getting many a posts then died once I posted that

Suck zebra balls

are zebra balls striped?

Yes

Whether you're A. Wyatt Man or not, thank you for your drawings!

I'm now using the new merchant to promote people watching The Myth by using it in the ad on the bottom of the page. Check it out!

sunwheel.politicallyincorrect.work/the-myth.html

Come to think of it, both Ben Garrison and Wyatt Mann have now posted OC on 8/pol/ lol

Kinda reminds me of the time when a legit whistleblower posted classified documents on 4chan's Holla Forums and the only response he got was "fake and gay"

made me sad when I saw the article about that

The extreme paranoia of Holla Forums is a double edged sword. And in this case it was the retarded side.

Itt: obvious newfag shills

Just stop
You have been outed

I'm so new, please show me how to meme

LOL
can you even into JPEG file structure?
I double dog dare you to put anything in between the header and footer of a JPG
Please do it and post results

((((((((((1)))))))))))))

i never said OP wasn't suspicious you fucking nigger

Let us examine exhibit A

No regular Holla Forums user would say such a thing because Holla Forums is always right, and Holla Forums is always right because they are cautious and always dig for more information.

Examine the rest of this shills post and notice his obvious new format, he is not engaging in any sort of dialect but instead spouting random statements directed at no one. When memes are forced obviously they are suspicious as hell and people who support forced memes are usually the ones behind it.

Hmmmmmmm

You seem pretty desperate.

Any time anything even remotely big happens here, we're flooded with shills claiming everybody else is one.

Where you here when Gex first released "With Open Gates"?

There's no reason to think fucking merchants are somehow suspicious? Is everybody who posted in a shill too?

It's obvious that we're being raided by the JIDF.

I e-mailed them to Anglin, somebody with an account should post them on the forum.

I honestly can't tell if you're a shill or severely autistic.

Nice.

how do you know what we'd say?
I seriously have analyzed this file and even told you how to

Please show me how to meme

PLEASE DON'T DOWNLOAD THIS JPG IT IS GOING TO BLOW UP YOUR WORLD

What makes this worse is that A. Wyatt Mann is responsible for most of our board culture, and the merchant is the strongest weapon in our arsenal.

This is like if the jews rejected Satan when he came to their aid.

I think it'd be hilarious if anglin wrote an article on this

And what signs would those be? Someone posted some shops, someone suggested that it could be Mann posting them, and then a couple people sperged out and started acting like it was fact.

also maybe you idiots should read up on file carving and see if you can find anything in this file

You have misquoted me
You had one job and
You blew it

Nice counter-arguement

If didn't confirm it, I don't know what possibly could.

The only sperging out I see is from the faggots who are claiming this is part of a jewish conspiracy to make people hate jews, or something equally autistic.

The quality of the drawings and the way he writes/language that he uses. Of course it's not a fact, it never can be.

Please save this to your computer

A WYATT MAN MADE THESE THEY ARE INFECTED WITH A WEEB VIRUS!!!!!!!

whatever you do DON'T click on this webM
it will steal all of your shekels

went through these files with a hex editor, they have nothing out of the ordinary in them.
doesn't mean they aren't going to be used to see how things spread from Holla Forums and see which areas of the internet we have influence over.
I say save, make a fuckton of OC, and dump all that shit on halfchan and nowhere else until we figured out what's going on.

(19)

How much are you paid for post?

Why did you make his shirt white?
This is going to be a bitch to cut out and past elsewhere.

But this is true for every single new picture being posted on Holla Forums

sweet domain do you own that?
can I get a subdomain ?
[email protected]/* */ hit up this 10min mail if you would from any throwaway and i'll give you info of what i'm trying to do

You can put tracking identifiers in an image to follow it's spread if you're doing memetic research. There is also Steg, but it's a bit more obvious to scan for.

Also, the image you posted. You didn't rename it, so I know that it comes from Holla Forums. I know the date it was published. I can find the post it was attached to. Don't be so naive to think an image file is purely innocuous.

(Disclaimer: don't be paranoid or pronoid, be reasonable.)

they didn't believe me when I showed how headers and footers in jpeg files and even showed a screenshot of it in a hex editor and dared them to mess with anything inside of it and save it and look at the results.. they're hopeless paranoids

So business as usual?

It would be cool if Wyatt did an interview with someone from our side. I just want to know if he actually made these updated merchants and also his thoughts on his art being turned into ebin memes.

oh no i'm shitposting i must be getting paid

fuck tell me where to sign up

That's true, but this is a very obvious attempt that likely comes from a "higher up" place than other efforts at probing us. I would tread with caution.

that proves nothing if these are an attempt at seeing how information spreads.
it's an attempt at studying memetics, not flag your IPs for the FEMA camps.
plus, vichan removes any data embedded in images. why do you think there aren't sink threads anymore?

Doubt he wants to draw any more attention to himself after the Buzzfeed piece.

This picture is absolutely fine to save. I promise.

This. Somebody should clean up the pngs and make separate heads for pasting on to other images.

You're a meme expert Mr. NSA

The real A Wyatt Mann is Nick Bougas
He illustrates lots of stuff you can probly track him down
here is a picture of him
sauce: thebeerbarrel.net/threads/a-wyatt-mann-vs-reality.25273/

Regardless if these images are pozzed as fuck. They are traceable as they are unique and were simultaneously posted abd shillsd on cuckchan (by israeli flag posters) and here on Holla Forums.

Pozzed? Possibly
Traceable? definitely

DON'T SAVE
DON'T SHARE

Email me at [email protected]/* */ I'm the right-wing hacker old fart at politicallyincorrect.work who also is promoting The Myth (for free) over at 8ch.net/pol/res/6241778.html

And, no, normally folks can not get a subdomain from me. Your cause has to be worthy, like The Sunwheel Society.

Probably by the same shills who are trying to convince people not to use them in this thread. Gas yourself.

that's spooky

How do you know you haven't already saved and spread an image that was tainted with this JIDF/FBI tracker? Do you check every single one you save in a hex editor? Didn't think so.

JIDF wins again.

glorious

on certain boards it removes EXIF.. which you can do on your own
anyways I think OP made these for people to put into their OC
If you are really too paranoid to post anything made here anywhere else then I dunno what to tell you buddy.. i'm sure they are archiving everything here… you should know it already is archived on archive.moe
If you really want to make what you get from here not traceable just change the format, size, color, or kill yourself

the trips speak the truth
EVERY PICTURE ON POL COULD BE COMPROMISED
DON'T VIEW OR SAVE ANYTHING

The image itself might not be tainted but the image is OC

Therefore it is unique and is most likely part of an experiment to see where and how imageboards influence other websites.

Keep outting yourself kike.

Over 9000 replies defending some colored kike meme

Yeah something is up.

Wasn't talking about EXIF. EXIF can only be used to trace an image back to the one who originally posted it. Was talking about the anti-steganography measures vichan has in place to deal with cp rars embedded in images.
These images don't have any malicious code embedded in them, but as said they are unique, crafted specifically for Holla Forums to spread and are "traceable" as a result.
This is an attempt at probing us and learning how our memes spread, and the results of said experiment must be controlled by us

You could make the same case for every image or anything else that's every been posted here.

This is some of the lowest quality shilling I've ever seen.

This paranoia doesn't even make sense. They already can. They can just look at all our other memes. And for what purpose? Our boards are completely open.

ty will hit you up soon let you know i was the faggot telling people to hex edit the file and how jpeg headers/footers work and explani what i'm trying to do..probly tomorrow..hopefully i'll have a prototype for the site up by then on one of us my less based domains

These merchants will get edited and made into other images, thus losing its uniqueness pretty much instantly. Why take the most common meme we have and basically just edit it a little bit if you wanna "trace" it visually? It's gonna br impossible to tell.

they've gone full retard with paranoia
just goes to show you none of these fuckers will ever do anything on the DOTR

you're making it hard to have hope for saving western society when you're afraid even to post on a small imageboard on the internet, go outside

Yeah I completely agree with this. If it's any form of shilling, it's an attempt at seeing how/where they spread first.

The images themselves don't seem tainted, I haven't checked them all out though. Best bet would be to either screencap or do some kind of copy / paste then rave as a new image. Also if you're worried about these, you should be worried about any other image you save too.

Someone should create a simple open-source image scrubber. I might do it myself later anyway cuz this does bring up a valid concern of almost every single image in my chan folder (and there's a lot of these).

Yea, this is ridiculous. If anything this paranoia promotes passiveness to the point of being scared to spread around a cartoon on the internet.

If it is to trace our shitposting and the feds keep giving us higher quality memes on the governments dime i'm all for it

I can tell them how it will spread right here. Something like this:

8/pol/ > 4/pol/ > TRS forums > Daily Stormer > Our Twitter circles > the wider web

at least we're having fun spooking these guys out

now go spread it to funnyjunk
they need to know how our memes propagate

We'll see. I smell bullshit in this thread.

yeah but OP made his intentions clear, they *CHANGED* a meme and want us to spread the new one.

Nvm, I thought you were telling people to be paranoid about a fucking image. Not that there have never been exploits in image, but come on… a virus. lol

Note also that jim traces every single download to its IP on here.

They will know which pool of IPs are generating OC.

Stick to the old meme, it's too diffused for them to work out.

I already did the work for them here

And getting pai- having fun yes :^)

I don't think Wyatt Mann (Nick) is going to be too offended that we were suspicious of him - after all he's the one who made this cartoon - so he knows how it works.

How is a "changed" meme any different from a new one?

There's no logic to your line of thinking.

Just give it up already, Juden. We have higher quality merchants now.

So you think the same people that distributed and shilled the exact same images on cuckchan, are the ones in this thread that are telling people to be wary of them?

Nigga wut?

If you're worried about that, yes. But some of us realize that being scared of them is what gives them power. They are actually ridiculously weak, partly because they can't show their hand. The risk of a direct illegal action in exposing their power is so much greater than the benefit to allowing some dissent that they necessarily must be very selective about how they counter things. Fortunately, we do not live under the Stasi. Instead we live under a secret shadow system of oppression that is almost entirely psychological.

The strange thing is that it's actually more effective in suppressing dissent than if they were outright killing people openly, as that would lead to armed rebellion (as well as disorder within their own ranks – not everyone on "the other side" is willing to work dirty.)

REMINDER

DON'T SAVE THE POZZED JUDEN

DON'T POST THE POZZED JUDEN

I mean the risk of exposure is much greater than the benefit in very harshly squelching dissent. That's why they use all the sanctioned methods they can – it allows for sanctimonious attacks on contrary opinions without losing the support of the crowd. Because we're mostly of European lineage, frankly they cannot be as barbaric as in other countries as we won't tolerate it as a people.

All bets are off once they flood our countries enough.

Just remember that even if it's their meme, using it against them is beautifully effective. See the current left eating itself in its minority rights contest for an example.

Yeah basically. The funny part is even if they subvert some links in the chain, they'll be replaced with something soon enough.

The kikes relied on control of TV without internet. With internet they are so fucked, and it's happening faster than most of us could have predicted.

He won't be offended, but he'll probably lose any faith he had in this place and won't return with any dank OC.

I'm saying the people posting them with Israeli flags are obviously the same people saying that they're viruses and CP.

Anybody who isn't a kike themselves should be able to see what's going on here.

This is beyond pathetic.

It's like them paranthesizing themselves. PLEASE DO. What a bunch of idiots.

Picked an open israeli VPN because he has a sense of humour …

OVER 9000 posts defending a colored already exisiting meme

Here's the original 4/pol/ thread.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/76261282

Notice the American flag?

And I did a reverse search on every image in the thread, only two of them were every posted by people in Occupied Palestine, and, based on the file names, they were obviously saved from that thread.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/cRqE3gKGOkHQDS96pH-OUQ/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/ZDgQXqv9R6k0emzhTfaLXg/

There's nothing even slightly suspicious about any of it - other than the obvious kikery in this thread.

Redrawn in higher quality and with different facial expressions by the original artist.

Now can we finally get some clean pngs of these and get to work?

guess i should fire up photoshop
but based on this thread i'm sure lots will be afraid of pictures i post

Holla Forums should probably be turned into text board.

Let the spergs act like retards. If anyone can clean up the transparent background PNGs or cut them out nice and clean it would be great

Can't even shoop the woop
You think you shills would be given training before coming here and outing yourselves as complete newfags

Imagine being this guy. kek

Because someone wants to see how/where it spreads first.

The problem with that theory is that he posted them both here and on 4/pol/.

A. Wyatt Mann came here with rare merchants and Trump OC, and you faggots sperged out instead of taking advantage of it.

That's excellent. Thank you for this.

No proof faggot

means nothing if they can't figure out which is the "real" Holla Forums
I am just saying to be weary of the images as they were crafted specifically for Holla Forums to spread.

Give it up, Shmuel. completely destroyed your narrative of them being posted by Israelis.

But this is true for all our oc

Prove he posted it

Protip;
you can't

Holy fuck

These faggots actually bought an ad

That's

And
I'd be a lot more worried about that the being traced by secret code hidden in anti-jewish cartoons.

sure, are you not weary of any oc created specifically for spreading?
I think these images are fine m8 and have been saying this the whole time, just exercise the same amount of discretion you normally would.

Faggot who bought an ad and used the new "Merchant"
Notice the way the shills capitalize the "M" in merchant. It is their way to signal to each other

If oc is not for spreading then what the fuck is it for?

This is the purest autism I've ever seen. It's like you've discovered a new strain

filtered.

good point, most of the shit I make I just post once and forget about.

I've read ever single post in this thread and the paranoia is ridiculous. If someone started up another one of those "draw a happy merchant" thread would there be so many cries of shill and JIDF?
G-d damnit, (((user)))

Yep. Go watch the movie made directly from the words of Alfred Rosenberg and see all the pro-Jew, anti-White intentions. With a name like Rosenberg, he clearly was a stealth MMMerchant.

Go to /baph/ or Holla Forums and they will tell you its possible to have something planted in a .jpg image just for clicking it. That's why their is paranoia over this, its a legitimate concern.

There was a Holla Forums raid on planting malware back on cuckchan for faggots that opened the image. They didn't have to download it.

Draw threads are for oc

This thread is for forced meme.

actually they had to save it as a .js and run it

Don't forget to mention user this is a new easily identifiable version of the most popular exisiting meme.

Even if it is not pozzed with code, they are using us to see how i quote OP "far and wide" we can share it to our "alt right managers".

Who the fuck talks like that by just coloring a fucking already existing meme.

Get with the times dummy
Examples from the past:
f-secure.com/v-descs/ms04-028.shtml
insecure.org/search.html?q=jpeg
youtube.com/watch?v=_vOHDO0ort0

About every image on the entire internet then.

In this thread, it's a mixture of autism and jews shilling.

better never view any image anymore

see vichan prevents this.

Are you the same turbo-autist who claims everybody is secretly Sinead? You sure seem like it.

You're training techniques are leaking. You can't go on calling people autists and shills forever.
Almost every post you make contains one or the other

Give it up
Were not biting your b8

then how come i can post a jpeg with a rar inside of it?
wanna see?

Watch out goys this is some fresh dank new oc it's totally virused

Not meaning to go overboard or anything. I'm down with the OP's images. Just trying to fight the computer illiteracy in this thread. '.exe' files are not the only things that can contain viruses. Even the images you view in your browser start off as bytes that must pass through a chain of programs before being displayed on your screen. If there's something stupid in one of those programs in that chain, an image can be designed to exploit it.

This is a downgrade of one of the most popular memes we have.
Nobody will use it

OP is a pozzed colored "upgrade" he and JIDF/ADL hope people will use so they can track the flow of their forced meme.

There doesn't need to be any malware at all. It is a forced meme and needs to be quarantined.

click on this picture to expand it
save it
open it with winrar
some super protection you got there

i think you forgot to take your medication

His art has the ability to literally make me laugh out loud.

The Clinton/Dyke one was great.

i'd love to get him to autograph some A Wyatt Man work
would totally frame up and hang on my wall

Shiling a midly modified meme.

If you are not paid for post I think it's you who needs medication or is full out retard ashkenazi

bah probably should've used AA for smoother edges also didn't know where to stop the white in his shirt
none of you other faggots are doing this?
May do another one of this same one quick and dirty trying AA and keeping some shirt white
Sucks the shirt is same color as background

This is fun
Wish I was getting paid
You guys being afraid of these pictures makes it all worthwhile though

well it's not just you that's afraid

Do you even know what a pixel is?

Just stop replying to the retard.

but but
i think i'm rustlin his jimmies

An user did all of them already, but they are still a little rough

yeah, I pointed out some of the flaws in his original clean ups when he posted 4 at once
i'm bored though and want to see if these guys are afraid to download my pictures

I'd love to see some clean ones. I may give it a shot if no one else does it. The way I would do it would take forever though because I'm not great with gimp. I would be using the pen tool

You guys fail and are just about as pozzed as your (((OC)))

yeah on the one I did I went in with a 6 pixel pencil eraser and had a black background I went over
Almost done trying the same one with AA magic wand 6 tolerance see if it looks smoother

rustled yet?

What a pure coincidence it's all of your guys first time trying to make a transparent png.

Basically photoshop 101

Shill harder, faggot

I'M STILL WINNNNNING

kept a little shirt on this one and lil smoother edges

please make a better one.. the little hairs hanging off make it difficult not to mention the shirt and background being same color

The devil you know!

You're a champ Nick

Missed some white around the hairs on the top of his head.

better?

if these autists didn't scare off OP he probably had it all layered up on his computer

Yeah cutting this shit 100% cleanly will be a pain in the ass. Pen tool would guarantee it but take over 9000 hours. Wand will be choppy in spots.

Wow we are witnessing the meme factory at work

Come watch this kikes try to figure out how to seperate a simple image so they can break the internet with their new and improved meme

You think you guys would be better qualified. You really are doing a bad job at fitting in. Like the user says, you say our words but you don't speak our language

You seemed to have dropped the "A Wyatt Mann is the OP" routine.

ty for all the bumps. now more people will see this thread.

Looks good.

Yep, and I doubt he'll be back after their faggotry.

too bad the expert over here at

who says this is photoshop 101 is too scared to download the picture in OP and help us out

that was someone else.. pro tip if you click on my id it will highlight all my posts

did a little more around the beard and edges.. doubt i'm gonna do anything else with it

btw the score is
ME
YOU

oops heres file

And all the rational posts by anons who see this for what it really is, suspiscious as fuck forced meme. and all the shills pathetically trying their hand at OC and desperatly searching for other anons to do their dirty work for them.

I think everyone on the board needs to study this thread and dissect the fumbled attempts of trying to exploit this as grassroots OC meme by A Wyatt Mann himself.

Better luck next tiem.

You sure are one butthurt faggot aren't you?

i think it's funny that you want us to prove that something isn't there and you can't prove anything is there

btw

who am i asking to do any work? I think I ended up with a pretty good end result in

No offense, but who gives a duck? Let's imagine (((they))) were the secret originators of the parenthetical echo. Look what's happened with it. Who cares if the JIDF started it or not? They can track a genuine meme nearly as easily.

Memes need to be judged as entities that evolve beyond their origin. That's why they're… memes.

Ultimately whoever first said I can haz cheezburger with a cat pic only matters to time wasting archeologists.

poor guy who spent a bunch of time doing 8 versions with different faces for op only to be told he was giving them viruses and shit

Have you ever actually read the way Mann writes you massive faggot? It matches up perfectly with what the OP was posting. I knew it was really him as soon as he wrote "some devilish use"

you know what they say

I hope he's still lurking and comes back to drop the transparent background PNGs. Completely understand if he doesn't though.

I downloaded it but then you fags said it's a bomb so I deleted it right away
I'm safe, right?
….right?

hope so too but using the mask from my first image looks like the rest will be no problem

i'm 99.99% sure it is safe

shut the fuck up holy shit you people are fucking mental

leave it to these tinfoil hat motherfuckers to scare off some good artists trying to contribute

sure. post it with the rar, then I will save it and if it still has the rar I will be proven wrong.

ok well i just applied the mask from the first one to rest
am tired as fuck didn't realize its about 2:30
probly need to tune up around the mouth but am not gonna do it at this point maybe tomorrow
enjoy

I did
see

it is a jpeg with a rar that has a jpeg in it

Think that I fucked up the numbering OP had but all 8 are there

perhaps you should at least educate yourself on how jpegs work
please see the post i made

download winhex and look for yourself … compare it to

where I actually did put a file in a jpeg

Great work, user.

Hopefully these are put to good use.

You missed
though

ty

oh snap.. that was numbered 12 too.. meaning he had at least 3 other ones he made

I'll fuck with crying schlomo tomorrow or if I can't sleep

Looks like you missed the third one in too. Where he's looking up.

Hopefully he'll come back to post whatever else he made, but I wouldn't count on it.

ah i didn't do any of those just the ones 8 from
and

errr 8 ones
fuck i'm tired
i'll do more tomorrow and hopefully he see's this thread tomorrow and posts some more or better transparants than I made

Daily reminder that even the money sign ($) for shekel is two hands rubbing together.

please show me. put a file inside of a jpeg but not outside of the header and footer
pro tip: you can't

Nope, Nick Bougas.

Many remarkable people out there in the world who would love to contribute to Holla Forums culture aren't channers and don't fucking talk like channers. Fucking idiot.

It's like you all forgot who originated the Happy Merchant image. There are shills here for sure, but some of you have no excuse.

Exactly.

Thank you. This is fucking incredible.

Are you really this dumb? Really?!?

I know how jpegs work. You obviously don't know how the juden works, or you do and you're just pretending to be ignorant.

All the data is in the pixels, screencaps don't protect you against anything in this case.

Remember it's an exercise in data tracking and evidence planting not some lol meme virus ur cpu is shrek

Who here thinks that a conviction for CP actually requires there to be CP on a computer and looked at by some agent? It's all done automatically; they process images and make matches to their database of hashes.

You can't just take a collection of cp and put it into a new image containing hundreds of cps and think you've outsmarted them. It looks for little 10x10 blocks and if enough match it gets called CP and you get thrown into a cell.

reported.

bravo bump

nice.

moar

Look what I found Holla Forums

cancer

Have we confirmed if this is the real A Wyatt Mann?

the only color versions that should be used are the disgusting yellow or brown versions

Yea, what would be super cool (and extremely unlikley) is if he did a Ben Garrison and started up a Patreon site where we could contribute cash in exchange for some fresh OC, etc. Like you, I would love to have an AWM original. His artistry is not only funny, but very skillfully drawn.

I'm not so sure he did it on a computer. It very well could have been on paper and then scanned or photographed. I think this because of the smudges or boogers you can see in the white background areas of the original images. Most old school artists prefer pen and paper to computer-based tools.

No, and that's not really possible. However, the evidence (visual drawing style, choices of words in text, etc.) strongly suggests (but will never prove) that it was indeed Nick Bougas that posted these both here (and on 4chan in a thread that quickly died). Pity the trolls pissed him off and convinced him to leave prematurely. He is pretty much a god to /pol and one of the greatest comic satire artists of the modern age. Thanks, Nick, if you ever see this.

There's still a little of the border left.

Just go to layer/matting/remove white matte.

You think Mossad got to Nick?

Ya'll niggas are posting in a Mossad/Israel/ADL/NSA thread!

I went 1487 on kikebook yesterday, everything short of calling for Hitler and a new Reich(it didn't come up), so a couple pixels ain't shit to me. Stay afraid if you want to.

I will put some thought into doing something with these. Have some of my OC as a thanks.

nice

do it.
it sucks that the shirt is the same color as background

fair enough but they were definitely at the very least scanned into photoshop

The pics match 1:1 except for facial expressions so there must have been some image manipulation software involved.

Actually, that really doesn't make them look as good as I thought it would.

Someone else will have to do it.

Point taken. My guess is that he re-drew the 1st one based on his original Merchant of 30 years ago and then scanned the pen-and-ink drawing, and then used Photoshop to color it, and to create all the variations, but I'm just guessing here, based on what Ben Garrison has told us about how he does his work. I only wish I had enough artistic skill to draw Merchants like that. Nick Bougas art school anyone?

well I tried my best feel free to edit the ones I made you may have to one pixel at a time do the edges
I tried doing it without AA on the edges and the result wasn't as good see

they look pretty good just blatantly dropped on top of an image. Example here

why is nietzsche on the thumbnail with marx? the fuck?

Nice work. Saved. These will make some dank memes.

Can't wait to see the last 4 done

whoever made this is a retard and has no idea what stux net even is or does
basically it is made to infect servo control systems
it would connect to equipment, figure out their 4 digit passcode and control them because it had the info of that particular machine and which servo did what
it was particularly used to infect the computers that controlled Iran's nuclear enrichment facilities uranium enrichment centrifuges and would spin them so fast that the machines would break ruining whatever they were working on. I think it took out ~1000 centrifuges

Also, whoever did that "Hex Investigation" forgot to save the file they changed, hence the * next to the file name

working on them now
at work so have to do them around other shit
(also the first of the three in his later post)

there's one more but it's the crying one
will get to it after lunch

Thanks user

no prob

Someone needs to post them on the forum.

Looks so much better than the original wen added to actual photos.

Andrew needz stuff like this

Better version. :^)

You're absolutely right. The JIDF bastards could just lace any normal image with a virus, rather than something this obvious.

Nice

10/10. It effectively portrays a message about the corruption in modern US politics… I bet the image has a virus!

WITNESSED

if you guys are using photoshop, look up how to use matting,

or once you have the schlomo with a transparent background, use the select -> contract option at 1px to clean up the edge.

its only obvious when using the dark theme here, but i see alot of transparent images with a white halo;
or once you have the initial>>6252905

once you have contracted the edge,

ctrl + shift + i

to invert selection then hit delete.

These ones are the cleanest cuts we have so far:

Just waiting for the crying one to be finished.

Is this comic where the classic "gas the kikes, race war now" came from? Look at his shirt and arm band.

Yep, most of our best memes come from old AWM comics.

yes i spent hours making them transparent just to get your goys
oi vey
where do i sign up to get paid?

doing it right now gimme a few minutes

Don't forget about subliminal messaging. There are pics specifically made to fuck with your mind in one way or another, without you noticing it. Also, looks like 8/pol/ is causing the jews too many problems.

Sure is. After OP posted these dank new merchants this thread got swarmed with jews telling us they are cp, viruses, and images with built in code that sends your IP directly to mossad.

Guys, we should just stop posting any merchant pictures anywhere, They might be compromised by ADL or Mossad. Stop posting any antisemitic comments too, they might be tracked as well.

True anti-jew Holla Forumsacks don't post anything against jews anywhere, ever. It might be tracked!

especially don't post this one or talk about this one

also, crying one done
took a bit of time did it pixel by pixel

this ones laced with subliminal messages just look between the pixels

sigh not happy with those tears now on this dark background

this should be better

Nice work. That's definitely better.

original

ty..this was at least six million hours in photoshop

this is where i inject my subliminal messages…see right at the tip of the tear drop?

yeah i was able to use the same mask for them all (except this one had to do some special hebrew ninja jew magic on the tears)

This will make it easier to find these transparent ones

And a sli.mg album for the archive sli.mg/a/hNebrC

There now these HD merchants will never be lost.

Alright, you shifty-eyed heeb. What's the catch here?

the catch is that we probably won't get the rest of his work because so many people were assholes to him

he posted today, so maybe there's still hope.

I have a feeling Joshua Goldberg and the false-flag honeypot that is Stormfront/TDS are behind this thread. And behind them, a nose… Has Goldberg gotten out of his cage yet?

ah didn't even notice that was him
hopefully we see 9,10 and 11 and any others

This thread really put the Oy! in Goy!

Wyatt, please make more cartoons. Ignore the fuckers in this thread talking about viruses.

Well, I'll tell ya … It's important to remember that my creative heyday predates the Internet. I still don't feel at home here and I've never been fond of idle chat (which seems to be the chief purpose of computers these days). I've always been content to step aside and let the offered images do the talking. This forum appeared to be a promising place to drop the Shlomobomb, so I gave it a whirl. My goal was to pass some fresh material along to any motivated young souls, and I must say the mission was a rousing success. The champions among you, the ones with real drive and spirit, went right to work. I want to commend you fine folks … the PNGs and GIFs you promptly whipped up are absolutely brilliant and will entertain, enlighten and inspire many who view them … and others, much to our mutual delight, will have a very different (and well deserved) reaction … and, while on the subject of "others", right after my initial posting, there was a real boxcar load of coarse, blustery blather from some of the resident know-it-alls … all forward motion came to a halt as these braggarts and louts graced us with a steaming pile of crank theories, suspicions and pronouncements, ALL of which were completely false. One of the great mysteries of existence is how it's always the quiet and dutiful ones that wind up doing the heavy lifting while the chest-thumping, mouthy windbags drone on and on and deliver nothing of value. At any rate, I'll drop an occasional bit of art here but don't intend to do much talking .. like I said, the images are far better at that, anyway. Here's an old image that was recently brought up to date with a slight touch or two. Amazingly, though decades have passed, these pieces have remained remarkably relevant due to all the relentlessly rotten social conditions that just keep dragging us down. Thanks, AWM.

Thanks you, based Mann

Oh shit, he appears
Your toons have been an inspiration for all of us for a while. I am glad to hear you aren't butthurt (like some artists..looking at you ben garrison) that people edit yours, steal parts, etc.
Hope that my transparent background edits were up to your standards.
I also hope you realize why these guys are so paranoid, they thought that a gift like this had to have came from some opposition trying to mind control us or something. Paranoia is healthy, especially in this day and age and in this sort of community.
Whenever you have any new works please post them on Holla Forums

this is one of my favorites and even more relevant today

you are truly a prophet as much of your exaggerated comics have come to be truer than ever.

thanks for posting this, feel a lot better about the images now.
what you have done here is just as effective as your past work, and I thank you sincerely for it.

enjoy this update to an old one thats been floating around here

I've archived this thread. It's pretty clear that this is the real A Wyatt Mann and he's visiting Holla Forums

I hope you come back again

this thread is history in the making glad i'm all over it

Here's an update on the original

Oh look its A. Wyatt Mann

Dude I enjoy your artwork alot. Thanks for posting it to here.

preserved forever
archive.is/AJVcG

currently working on just the head transparents for the benefit of everybody

Holy fuck dude, if this really is A. Wyatt Mann that made the thread, you should have just said so.

We'd ask for proof of course, but still it would have been a far more productive thread that way.

He's right, though. The main point of his post isn't about proof, the main point is that AWM should have said who he was in the OP

well he just started posting on an anonymous image board, maybe he thought it'd just be people saying "you're full of shit"
If I was him I wouldn't want to be asked to provide proof and shit

Nope. JPEG deteriorates every time it is re-encoded (to JPEG), not saved. Saving is just copying the file, so it will be a bit-to-bit copy.
This is true for any lossy compression scheme.

don't feed the idiot please

enjoy

Nice saved

Wow, so amazing to see you here. If you've been lurking for a while on Holla Forums you must have really been getting a kick out of all those years of merchant edits.

I am so grateful for all of your comics. Insightful, hilarious, irreverent. Some of them seem to have become truer over the years. They are a perfect illustration for many of our arguments on the internet. They have been a great wealth for Holla Forums, and have touched each of our lives. Holla Forums would be a more empty place without them.

So thank you so much for taking the time and energy to make all of your comics probably for little/no pay and at risk to yourself.

Also, these new colored merchants are truly excellent and I'm sure they will stand the test of time. I think one reason people were so suspicious is that they were a "psyop" is because they were so PROFESSIONAL. Many of us assumed that you'd have to pay someone to get that level of quality.

What drives to you produce your comics and drawings? I hope to be as driven as you are to produce great works for the white race some day. My personal goals are segregating the other races from whites, ending degeneracy, and bringing back traditional gender roles. Right now I plan to make a Youtube channel similar to Evalion's to propagate my ideas.

I'll refer you to the deeply profound final moment in The 1939 film "The Wizard of Oz" when Dorothy asks Glinda the Good Witch why she didn't just tell her she could return home at any time. You may be too young to have been reared on a steady diet of mysterious TV and comic book heroes like yours truly. Zorro, The Phantom, Batman, The Lone Ranger … their dreams of justice were best served by being obscure, shadowy tinkerers, something I took to heart . Had I come on this site and boldly declared I was any number of noted personalities you would have had great cause to doubt me … right now your brain is saying, "Yeah, but you had the artwork to back it up" … and there's the rub… if you don't recognize the work at a glance, then we're back to my words and further belaboring the point would prove futile and only intrude on my treasured "phantom status". When the goons started in with with the sardonic "Hey, Rabbi", stuff, I knew that it was going to be a lost cause and besides, the essential gesture had been made … as fate would have it, there was a victory all around. The folks whose well honed instincts told them that this was something worth pursuing dove right in and brought new life and potential to the meager gifts. A measured degree of wariness is indeed wise and healthy … "Paranoia" however generally results in panic and unfounded aggression. I'm hoping you'll ultimately view this episode in a way that causes you to not to make excuses for the ones who proved wrong headed … try instead to be inspired by those who got something done in the face of potential danger.

You do great work. These new Shlomos will make tons of great memes.

How often would you say you lurk here?

Do you come here a lot and not post anything, is this your first time here, is the truth somewhere in between?

You really do do great work

We are all truly inspired. Thanks again for everything.

here guys will do the crying one tomorrow

Been a fan of yours for years. Could you whip up a Hillary image for us to use in the ongoing meme war?

Very nice. Thanks again for your hard work in cutting these out.

fuck that spot right in front of the mouth of most of them
how did i miss it

no problem.. going to make life easier for everybody

I didn't notice that either until now

this would be great.. we've been needing a good Hillary picture.. we did bernie well but he's going to be forgotten in a few weeks

I feel we're disrespecting a legend by asking him to make specific art for us on the fly

AWM, you do you. If you wanna make a Hillary picture, go ahead. If you wanna leave her alone, it's fine. We have these pics from Ben Garrison and a cartoon of yours that fits Hillary even though its not about her specifically (pics related)

i'll fix em all soon and get rid of the white around the whole thing. Just hate doing one pixel at a time but there isn't much of a choice at this point

Drawing Hillary would be a waste of time as she's already a walking cartoon … there are literally thousands of horrid photos of her to play with … If I worked on a single image for a solid year I couldn't produce something as gloriously hideous of this:

The amount of oy vey jews in this thread….

Thanks OP and thanks whoever made the transparent cropped versions.

I'm making a game where you shoot jews and I was using the older merchant but im going to use these instead

Will post it on here when I'm done

The super long spike must be the nose.

It's leatherface!

lol i hit the inspect watermark thingand it popped up just like this..fucking hilarious

When this reaches the post limit it should be archived and the mods should add it to

Other than maybe the release of The Protocols, I can't think of a single contribution to the fight against jewry more significant than Shlomo. We owe most of the victories we've seen in the propaganda war to that single image.

Thanks for everything you've done, and for taking the time to post with us here.

Hail victory, brother.

First Ben Garrison, then Trump, now A. Wyatt Man.

What a time to be alive.

Same thing with bix nood muhfugga

I was wondering where he was and if he's ever come back

I am so glad he's making pics again and I'm beyond honored that he replied to me in this very thread

Perhaps the most troubling thing about these very high quality Shlomos is that they're less memetic than the low quality ones.

I've often traced over a new character with the pencil tool in photoshop (no smoothing) to make it look like it was drawn in mspaint.

The mspaint look lends a certain authenticity to a weapons grade meme. It stands out from the glossy ads and cartoons you see everywhere else.

I prefer to reserve the glossy look for friendly memes like Awoo.

Don't forget the electric jew, and all its derivatives.

I'm not a big Internet guy … don't have any social media pages, etc. In fact, I only learned about the Shlomo/Happy Merchant meme being widely distributed online a few months back … as I poked around on the web I discovered that I really came to the party late … when the Merchant meme was at it's height of popularity in 2014, I didn't have a single clue …when I did finally catch up and see that the vast majority of the ones being used were washed out copies from old Xeroxes, I felt that
it was shameful for Shlomo to not look his best so I knocked out a quick color series … some quick research led me to the 4chan site several days ago … I dumped them there and a few people started responding, but then the site was suddenly frozen and archived by the staff. … I did some more research and found out about Holla Forums .. I figured it would probably be the same story here, but decided to give it a chance, anyway … I dumped the color images here and it was a whole different story as you can see. In the past few months I also learned about all the cruel haranguing that the trolls have been doing to Ben Garrison … defiling his work with elements from my pieces, misrepresenting his views, chortling at his efforts to defend himself, etc. I read some nasty comments he made about me and my work and feel terrible that he understandably regards me an enemy and a menace though I haven't played any role in his being mocked and tormented. I don't know enough about it all to fully understand what got it started, but for the record, I wholly disapprove and would ask all the guilty parties to cut that stale and destructive routine loose. Ben is FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT and should be honored and respected for his efforts. His recent and much heralded "First Lady" themed panel was a solid masterpiece … what does anyone accomplish by seeking to sidetrack an artist producing work that meaningful and important?

Of course, there's tons of other memes we've co-opted from his works. They've been a real driving force on the memetic front and created a lasting impact. Humor and imagery are the best forms of attack against the Marxists/kikes as they help legitimize us as normal as well as hide our intentions behind "jokes" and sarcasm.

You are a big guy on the internet though.

Good question. (image is from 2012 when the Ben Garrison edits were blowing up on a different site)

I'm in complete agreement with you: the modesty, the shittyness, the inside-joke-with-friends is part of the appeal. AWM has unknowingly commited the same ways in which Reddit completely destroys memes. But take it from his perspective: a quick sketch for xerox has been repeated over and over on the internet. It's understandable to want to make an HD remaster.

The people that started the attack on Ben Garrison were JIDF (Jewish Internet Defense Force) and then they proceeded to astroturf their ideas into 4chan Holla Forums to make it seem like it was us.

This picture that user linked gives you an idea:

Ben Garrison is a great guy, he came and paid us a visit archive.is/NOX2E (ID becc34 if you don't wanna scroll through the whole thread)

He doesn't seem to like that whole nazi reputation, but it's interesting that he became more far right after the trolling as opposed to going full-on cultural marxist.

This is superb work, Thank you user. All saved to the oven folder.

Honestly I never really realized how much of our culture was created by AWM

I can't believe we are in a thread created by the guy that created so much of what we do

SO

MANY

SHILLS

DO NOT SAVE THESE IMAGES

THIS IS MEMETIC WARFARE AND THE STUDY FOR THE SPREAD OF MEMES

You're late to the party man, ctrl+f 204cad

This is A. Wyatt Mann himself

We still technically don't have proof that he is who he says he is (other than his art style as he says), but fuck it. I want to believe.

I like Ben Garrison and all, but his good fight is completely different from yours. Your comics tackle racial issues, his tackle economic issues. Even so, I find it a little strange that you would say we "defiled" his work, when clearly it was just a mix of red pilling and trolling.

Still no proof, I'm not saving these

I always wondered why there were two different quality versions of this.

Shit, the left one isn't as good as I thought. I must have the one I'm thinking of saved somewhere…

He's probably feels bad over the Ben Garrison stuff because he created the art we were using to edit Ben's stuff, so he feels some responsibility for the trolling

I felt really bad for him a few years ago when he was actually suffering financially as a result of the trolling, but it's become well-documented enough that at this point it's more just free publicity and. He's said he's doing very well from his store and his patreon, and he's apparently in some art exhibit about Trump

There's no proof they are a conspiracy. There's also no proof that every image on here isn't just made for the study of memetics

Holy shit, just give it up you fool. Besides, if the goal was to research the spread of memes, one can simply post it directly to the ends of the Internet, like 9gag, facebook, or funnyjunk. Also,

Yeah, well go the Louvre and paste a clipped section of a Gauguin painting right over the Mona Lisa's smile and when you're taken to court, listen carefully at what word the judge uses to describe your act. In the heart of an artist, every piece he creates, is his Mona Lisa. The people who trolled Ben Garrison did him great harm on many levels. Hearing them being smarmy and cavalier about it now doesn't erase the wholly undeserved damage … There were and are far more worthy targets, don't you agree?

Have you tried reaching out to Ben at all?

If not, somebody should forward that post him.

Does Ben Garrison have an email where it's easy to reach him?

[email protected]/* */

I only learned about the Garrison situation fairly recently. Had I known what was happening years ago, I would have made a serious effort to stop it. The fact that I wasn't at all heard from during that period has probably left him long convinced that I was complicit … or at least approving of the harassment. For that reason, I don't feel it would make much difference at this point in time … he's had years to stew and assume that I'm an enemy.
Truth is, I regard him one of the top political cartoonists alive.

WASN'T THIS POSTED ON CUCKCHAN A LITTLE BIT AGO IN ATTEMPT TO HAVE SHIT WITHIN THE IMAGES BE PUT ON USERS' COMPS SO THEY CAN NSA THEIR SHIT

NO IT WASN'T THAT WAS DISPROVEN PEOPLE LOOKED THROUGHH THE FILES AND FOUND NOTHING AND THE OP HAS MADE OTHER POSTS SUGGESTING THEM TO BE THE REAL A. WYATT MANN READ THE FUCKING THREAD

Do you think you can make a sequel to your famous "Bix Nood" drawing?

thanks for everything…..you're doing God's work friend

Hell, we can show Ben this thread so he'll know it wasn't you involved with it.

I mean, I think he already knows, but just to really close the book on it, you know?

Since you said you only found out recently about us, do you know just how wide spread your work has been seen because of 4chan's Holla Forums? We're talking hundreds of thousands of people at a pure minimum. Probably millions.

We're just a tiny offshoot of that place because of moot's faggotry going off the charts in 2014. I didn't want to leave, but he gave us no choice.

If you make any new comics or whatever, you really can just join the conversation briefly and drop them in a thread that feels appropriate at any time. If people like it, they will naturally save it and repost it. This is how imageboards have always worked and is one of the major strengths of the format. Places like Reddit are absolute garbage at making original content because any and all worthless crap ends up forcibly upvoted and permanently archived. We are a meritocracy, they are a democracy, more or less.

After he decided to come onto Holla Forums for a Q & A and embrace us he's been doing well now.

You are absolutely right. The best thing that people here can do now, is support Ben as he is today.

I really want an archive of AWM's work now that the site is down. I've been looking for the one with the FBI KKK member forever.

see

Maybe AWM can give it to you? I'm sure it would help shut up some of the more suspicious in this thread I knew I was at first but this seems legitimate so far

Well, that ones in this thread.>>6258240
But I agree, it would be great to have an archive of all his stuff *hint hint**

Oh, geez, thank you both.

Here's a cleaned up version …

I don't know about that. After viewing us as enemies just as long, he had a pretty quick change of heart after chatting with us here, then even more so after we were proven right and one of the trolls was identified as jew terrorist Joshua Goldberg.

If you aren't familiar with the case, he was like a one man ZOG–he infiltrated multiple WN websites, defamed various people, tried to start a race war, and successfully incited the first ISIS attack on US soil.

smh.com.au/national/australian-is-jihadist-is-actually-an-jewish-american-troll-20150911-gjk852.html

Do you have an archive of these anywhere? Even just a zip file you could put on mega or mediafire or something?

That's like half the charm right there. How dare you.

ya the handwriting makes it.

Wait shit, I didn't check the ID, that's him again.

Why would you do that?

Why did George Lucas change Star Wars? Sometimes artists feel a problem in their own work and wanna change it, but it actually just looks worse.

You know what? A sample of handwriting from 204cad would be the ultimate proof. Such things are unmistakable.

Since he's not much of an internet person, I wonder what kind of feeling it is to suddenly learn that your work helped inspire a generation of shitlords.

Just think about all the parts of our culture he created
Not to mention all the different photoshops and edits based on his work
He's the real one man klan

Pretty much this.

Thanks for everything, AWM, you pretty much ended up creating another subculture with your amazing work. I still fondly remember the endless laughter that was had when discovering these along with a bunch of friends, and the fact that they've gone from being a part of underground publications to a cornerstone of Holla Forums culture, then onwards to being pretty much spammed globally is a testament to their message. (comedy, universality, letting guards down, etc.)

Never stop what you're doing, you absolute madman.

and even if it isn't where it originated, his "Tales of the Holohoax" comic book with Michael A. Hoffman II definitely had a lot to do with popularizing the term.

A WYATT MANN
ONE MAN KLAN

FIXXED!

CANT BAN A. WYATT MAN

His skin is so dark it's reflecting onto his shirt

ok theres DEFINETLEY something up with these pictures
on linux i opened one up in a terminal and encoded it self and my terminal!
nsa confirmed

Prove it you sanctimonious faggot

He's clearly joking bro.

Open any image in a text editor, all you get is gibberish.

download the first mechant picute and open it in a terminal

cat merchant.jpg

i am definitely not joking

please some one try this to confirm

DON'T DOWNLOAD THIS IMAGE, THIS IS SOME SHIT, DONT ASK QUESTIONS, ALL WILL BE REVEALED, JUST DON'T DL THIS IMAGE, IF YOU HAVE DELETE IT, DON'T SPREAD IT OR YOU MAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATH OF THE WHITE RACE

Every. Damn. Time.

Of course you are.

vid related: electricity is dangerous!11!!!

im making a video right now so stick around

This happens all of the time when you open up binaries in certain terminals/terminal emulators. Try it with another binary file, and you'll get the same problem.

This. That (((user))) is a classic scaremonger.

Thanks so much for the time and efforts setting these ingrates straight, Nick

Was a long time lurker back when the netjerk lounge was in full swing, recognized your writing (which is sorely missed since Jimbo's forum has gone away) instantly when you posted here
Know that your many tales live on in my memory and serve to inspire me on a daily basis

LaVey would be proud of the merriment you've imparted to the next generations independent thinkers

a bigger one

the part where the picture comes out as gibberish i know it happens
but look what happens to my command line
that what im talking about
it doesnt happen with any other picture

Are you fucking kidding me?

Steve, you can do the same with literally every other image or binary file.

see >

Use man and search engines, newfriend.

unix.stackexchange.com/questions/79684/fix-terminal-after-displaying-a-binary-file

i can open ant binary file and picture and movie with cat
and nothing does what the merchant picture does to my [email protected]/* */$ line
just tested it with every file i could find

There's a solution to this problem. It's called "filter ID+"

Dude, stop embarrassing yourself and read manuals. linux.die.net/man/1/cat
It just prints binary gibberish.

Fuck that! What pol did to Ben Garrison's cartoons was fucking hilarious and everyone here knows it. Don't be a fag.

This thread's getting pretty close to the post limit. Once it hits the 720s, somebody should make a new one to further discuss spreading these and pump out some OC with them. Hopefully AWM will pop back up to and share some more updated artwork too.

Nah. I say when the thread ends we leave it be unless AWM makes a new one. He's the main attraction of this thread, and if he's not in the next one there's no point.

I never said we should be sorry, for we live in an age of apologies, and apologies have gotten us nowhere. I'm saying, that whatever evils have been done to Zyklon Ben, we should focus on supporting his current production.

Your Louvre analogy is dumb and doesn't work at all.

sage

I'm in absolute shock that the real A Wyatt Mann has come to visit us

sli.mg/a/4mksCI
sli.mg/a/4mksCI
sli.mg/a/4mksCI

Here is all of the A Wyatt Mann cartoons I have collected. Some have a real life representation next to them but most that are like that I have the original in there too (not all though)
Please let me know if anybody has any that I am missing and post them in thread
Also,
Let me know if any of these aren't genuine

If it's really A. Wyatt Mann we just need an uncut short video of you signing your classic signature… then you'd be worshiped here for eternity.

why does he need to prove anything to you and why would he want to be worshiped by you?

To me?

No reason, but if he cared about his fans he'd put this to rest.

It seems to me that a lot of folks in this thread just don't get it. AWM is under NO obligation to prove jack fucking shit to any of you faggots. Might you return the requested favor by posting your real name and then proving that it's really you? Didn't think so.

Another thing is, nobody here understands artists. The artist doesn't want your pathetic worship any more than a cancer patient wants your pity. What the artist wants is for you to focus on his work, not him. Nobody knows better than Nick (as a consequence of his 30 years in Jewywood) the utter banality that is celebrity worship in our society. Celebrities are for the most part nothing but scum, and the ones that aren't are pretty much just people like you and me that want to do their thing and be left the fuck alone.

And as for the tinfoil hats, conspiracy theorists, and trolls, kindly fucking kill yourselves. You goddamn worthless fucks are nothing but a plague, as bad as the SJWs, Jews, and Moslems put together. May you all fucking die the most horrific deaths imaginable.

And to A Wyatt Mann, thank you sir, you have been influential to say the least. Many of us admire your work and would be eternally grateful to see more of it. Cheers, brother.

Well said

outstanding

what has happened to Holla Forums

I sent him this thread and got this response

No one really knows because AWM didn't make the thread about him when this started, just posting new HD Shlomos

Poor Ben, once Trump is elected these libel tossing kikes are going to get gassed.

The point of sending him the thread was to let Ben know that A Wyatt Man respects Ben's work and doesn't want it to be altered.

Looks like you didn't get that across.

Do you think he knows?
About the nose?

Stego is hiding a message. I think you mean watermarking.

Just make isolated copies a wash it, easy if u out know what you are doing.

No, along with the thread I sent him individual screen caps of his posts about Ben Garrison. Pics related.

I'm still monitoring the thread in case anymore cuts get posted. Mostly trying not to shit up these last few posts we have before bump limit in case more get posted. Dunno where everyone else is. Must have been chased off by the kike cancer sewing paranoia

A. Wyatt Mann is truly the greatest prophet of our time.

Thank you for gracing us with your presence. Your work is legendary.

Ayyo hol up
I just remembered something.
This isn't the first time Wyatt has visited us, see pic related. This is from way the fuck back before Holla Forums was Holla Forums, before it was even /new/. /n/, before moot changed it to bikes and planes, was the granddaddy of Holla Forums.

A. Wyatt Mann has probably been shitposting with us throughout our entire history.

You forgot number 2's head image
and like you said the crying one

Man I really should sort my dank meme folder at some point. Can't find anything right now.

Also if the real A Wyatt Mann is actually monitoring this thread, holy fuck how prophetic some of your work like this was.

That's amazing. Great collection.

WEW

LADS

This shit needs to be archived and treasured forever because it's been years since I've seen a display of sheer "buscemi-fellowkids.jpg" like this. It's just shillfags talking to other shillfags in a desperate attempt to keep the thread afloat in the hope that someone retarded enough takes the bait.

Have you been taking posting lessons from Holla Forums or something? You keep using that, but you have no idea how to use it properly. Jesus, it's astounding that there can be people that are worse than goons at understanding this shit.

hehehe, yeah goy- er guy!
totally correct there!

Shlomozebub !

Thank you based Wyatt.

thank you based AWM
Mighty white of you to hook us up

Very nice

I've been overlaying the infamous black and white gif to this new version in photoshop to see how they match up.

They are almost a perfect match overall shape-wise, but the new version is a little more stretched out horizontally.

I'm thinking that we are looking at the original happy merchant drawing but with Photoshop colorization and other manipulations to make each different version.

My theory is that the xeroxing and conversion to .gif caused the image to get squished a bit. The wider appearance is the true original. Only one man would have access to the original paper drawing.

Here's the same overlay, but with the new image scaled down instead of the old gif scaled up.

Also, here's the new one converted into a gif format.

Wait a second… when did Garrison start his Grrraphics business? Was it, possibly…. 20 years ago???

Also, has anyone found the Atlantic article he's referring to?

10/10

Any tips for someone who wants to illustrate? You did a fantastic job, man.

Fucking nice. Probably the best out of the new batch.

Just so you know, there's a 750 post limit per thread, so if you have anything to share after this hits it, you'll have to start a new one.

DELUXE cackling Shlomozebub featuring the classic mark of the beast.

Oy Gevalt! It is like anudda delousing. Bring in the UN kosherkeepers.

Adolf Hitler.

SIEG HEIL

10/10

60 / .00001

i hate to be an ass but can i get a cropped version with transparent background, i'm making a game where you shoot jews and would love to use your artwork, otherwise i can probably do it myself

either way thank you so much

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀██▀▄▄▒
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀▀░░░▒▒▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▐░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▄▄▄▄░▄░░▌
░░░░▄▀░▄░▐▐▒▒▒▒▒░░░▀░░░░▀░▄▀▐
░░░█░▌░░▌░▐▐▀▄▒▒░░░▒▌██▐░░▌▄▐
░░▐░▐░░░▐░▌▐▐░▒░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▌
░░▌░▌░░░░▌▐▄▀░▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░▐
░▐▐░▌░░░░▐▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▄▄▄░░░▌
░▌░░▌▌░░░░▌░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀
░▐░░▌▌░░░░▐░░▌▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▄▄▄▀
░▌▌░▌▌░░░░░▌░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▀▀▀▄
▐░░░▐▐░░░░░▐▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀░▄▀█
▌▌░░░▌▌░░░░░█▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀░▄▐▄▄
▌░░░░▐▐░░░░░░▀░▐▒▒▒▒▒▄▀░░░▀▀▄▀▌
░░░░░░▌░░░░░▄▀█▄█▄▀▀░▀▄░░░░▀░▀▐
░░░░░░▐░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░▐▐░▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░█░░░░░▐░░░▌░░░█▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▄▄▄▀▐▄▄▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀

youtube.com/watch?v=4QlpKjhvZGw

HAHAHAHA

I saw in another thread that these HD Shlomos were posted on 4chan repeatedly under Israeli flags. I think there's some sort of applied memeitics going on.

And secondly the fact that Shlomo is wearing a white shirt is obvious. Jews don't wear white. They are obsessed with black. It's an attempt to white wash the Jew. Don't use these memes.

He's all dolled up and heading down to the local Target store to take a pee …
Introducing : TRANSHLOMO !

Damn, Brother Wyatt, you're the best ever at the "draw the Merchant" game (for obvious reasons). I'd like to play, but I can't draw worth a shit. Any pointers to learning or is it simply hopeless? Regardless, thanks so very much for dropping such splendor on a sorry-ass bunch of trolls and retards. And remember, only a few more posts until this thread reaches its limit and can no longer be posted to. Keep it white, brother.

fucking beautiful, Wyatt

You make us all so proud

Do pop by every now and again. We love having you here

Found some time to do some slight refining on TRANSHLOMO ….use this one.

god among men

All these new shlomos are amazing.

how can i scrape this page of all merchants and add it to a merchant directory?

running kali linux

How's this for a prime example of life and art imitating one another? Below is a TRANSHLOMO with yet more refining … what can I say, it's tough to draw "women" … this is the last tranny version, I swear …

If you can get around to it, will you sketch up a pepe the frog?

Hey, Wyatt

If this isn't too much to ask, and I don't mean to be pushy, could you maybe draw a detailed version of pic related?

I really appreciate the work you've done

Seconding this

lol
anyways get the addon called DownloadThemAll for your browser… first hit expand all images at top of page and then use that it will let you filter file types or whatever
???
profit

or if you want to feel like a command line gangster read into wget…though all of this threads images aren't stored in a single directory which may make it hard..
see labnol.org/software/wget-command-examples/28750/

Wyatt, I know you said you aren't really big on drawing attention to yourself, but it still might be helpful to adopt a Tripcode for future use.

In the "Name" field you can put a name, followed by ##password to generate a tripcode.

For example, this this post I used Faggots##LoveDicks to generate this tripcode. If I was the only one that knew the "password," then only I could post with this tripcode in the future, so you know it is me.

It's cool if you don't want to though.

I use a Firefox extension called Save Images to save large batches.

If a leftist Satanist with ties to Jews offers you free candy and a ride in his van, don't take it.

Oh, and heads up that this thread will reach maximum post limit at 750 posts, so if you want to keep posting more Shlomos you'll need to make a new thread.

Holy. Shit. Its fucking A Wyatt Mann. This is fucking awesome. Thanks for all these new Shlomos!

awesome

You sir, are a legend! Thank you for the neo-merchants. I made an updated one with your work.

How come you never do a full body Schlomo?

got a sketch but look like a fag ass

These are great, but I have to agree with the anons who prefer the written text on the FBI one.

Please share more updates/higher quality copies in the future. The low-res scans Terrible Tommy put up on Resist were fine for the early 2000s, but everybody expects everything to be bigger and crisper these days.

AWM, have you ever considered selling any originals? Im sure autists here would pay for them. I have a Ben Garrison t-shirt and another user I know has a bunch of the coffee mugs he sells. I'm sure people would pay a lot more for something actually hand drawn.

Very common for Orthodox jews to wear white shirts and black pants with a black coat. They often take off the black coat when they're inside or in shul. AWM's drawing looks like an orthodox Jew.

I hate you for making me reply to your low-energy shilling.

It's not a question of there being viruses in the jaypegs. It's a question of (((someone))) with access to the collected bulk data of major shitposting hubs measuring the spread of these unique images to see user crossover and quantify how information spreads from site to site.

It's a reasonable concern in that it is surely already happening, but literally any OC is subject to the same analysis so it doesn't matter at all. I'm very skeptical those kikes have enough to gain to be bothered with producing dank OC just to study us.

I like the regular Shlomos better. These are way too try-hard

I was looking through this thread again, and this caught my eye
How did you hear about it? Did you see it somewhere or did someone tell you? I'm just wondering cause I want to know how far our memes are spreading

Glorious thread.

Schweet! Keep up the good work Wyatt. We need you now more than ever.

Would you be willing to draw a proper danuki Schlomo in your style? You know, without her looking like a tranny, of course.

It's kinda funny how Holla Forums knows all about the jews to the point where someone posts "jews don't really wear white often" and Holla Forums goes "NO, WHITE SHIRTS ARE TRADITIONAL WEAR FOR ORTHODOX JEWS THEY JUST WEAR BLACK COATS ON TOP OF THEM"

Sometimes I think Holla Forums would be better at being jewish than actual jews are.

Noice

Damn! I left off a good gag on the last version of this one … here's the revised art…. Sorry, if I'm not answering many questions, but as I stated at the outset, I'm not here for chit chat … my mission was simply to get some better looking Shlomos in motion and thanks to the authentic ones who play here, that has happened in a big way. I've only been here a couple of days and I've already got a pretty good idea as to who the ((( shill posters ))) are … they appear to know that if they get full-on obnoxious, they'll get instantly trounced, so they instead employ a classic passive-aggressive approach and try to needle in a subtle, sniffy manner .. it's quite a lame device and a colossal waste of their time as well as ours. I can tell you that we absolutely did have a visit from a particularly ineffectual ((( Buzzfeed "Journalist" ))) who once did a full article on the Shlomo cartoon … he tipped his hand by placing excerpts here from our private email exchanges over some libel lawsuit grade messages he once placed about me on his Twitter account. I went after that outfit and promptly wound up getting the messages removed. The so- called writer got a spanking from his bosses and the company quickly moved to cough up a welcome settlement of sorts due to his reckless online splattering. Sadly, he didn't get canned because his father, a noted "Nazi Hunter" died in a famous terror related plane crash and that kind of circumstance carries much "oomph" with ultra-politically correct (dis)organizations like Buzzkill …um, I mean Buzzfeed. I suppose he was lurking here because he somewhat aspires to being a Nazi hunter just like Pop… that noble warrior with a giant expense account, who flew all over the world harassing feeble 95 year old Germans in wheelchairs … none of these neurotic people seem to have a life that doesn't involve peeping at, pestering and spreading lies about those healthy minded souls who want nothing to do with them. So, in case any of you were wondering if this board is indeed (((infested))), I'd say from the short amount of time it took the aforementioned (((vacuous voyeur))) to arrive on scene after my first post, that's a BIG 10 - 4.

Nice touch there, Wyatt. "Happy", "Merchant", love it. Le Happy Merchant indeed. Thread now at post limit. Hope to see you again in another thread. Drop by any time to amaze us plebs with fine art or interesting stories. Thanks again and all the best…

I meant a full bodied happy merchant, not the screaming midget yoav lehudi.

I hope your work's not becoming too sanitized.

There's 30 more posts until post limit.

I don't get it, are these safe to save or nah?

Pretty sure they aren't

Doh! Shit, you learn something every day. Sorry about that.

Don't you have a faked moon landing thread somewhere to shitpost in? Jesus fuck it's tinfoily as hell in here.

ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/5771-wyatt-man-cartoons/
I believe all of them are on this page. Enjoy, goy!

Wew chaim, you sure got triggered over a four worded post, I guess you don't like when it you can't steal other people's data

Those are just he uncleaned up scans from that 4chan thread a couple years ago.

Maybe the mods can delete some of the shitposts in the middle so we don't need a new thread?

Nice

His work is far from sanitized, see this masterpiece:

They're not even being subtle anymore

post 1

post 2

post 3

post 4

post 5

You really couldn't be any more jewish.

You're the one bumping schlomo

post 7

post 8

post 9

post 10

post 11

You couldn't be any more scared, Juden.

Also, reported for flooding :^)

post 12

I just don't like malware, that's all

oh shit 844

There's no proof of malware or anything at all being wrong with the iamges. There were about 100 posts dedicated to proving that fact, Mordecai.

bumplock

Well, there you have it, kiddies … proof positive that you're being heavily monitored by (((you know who))) … and, as you notice, it happened just as quickly as the Buzzfeed employee that I described responded when I first appeared here … curious that right after I make a few wholly truthful statements about the weasel, there's a sudden flurry of classic "SHUT IT DOWN - THE GOYIM KNOW" activity.

Luckily these kikes have no power here. They can spam our threads, but the mods will delete it after it's reported. And we can always make new threads as soon as the thread fills to post limit. :^)

MODS = GODS

*fags

First of all, I'm honored to be in the same thread as you. I've been a fan of your work before I 8ch existed and before I came in contact with 4chan, back in 2006 browsing stormfront. The ones I knew back then were "Hey rabbi!" and the ones denouncing racemixing propaganda on the electric jew. Words can't express how influential you have been to the internet culture, and thanks to a shift in edginess with the advent of meme culture and political correctness becoming more oppressing than ever, your work has seen a revival in its propaganda power. Back in the day, although I loved them, I felt they were more or less preaching to the choir. Now, they're an unbelievable great tool in conquering minds. Kids look up stuff like this or moonman because of how taboo it is, and end up opening their eyes to reality.
Thank you sir for all your work, and I'm glad to see you're still active, alive and well.
Because of not seeing new artwork of yours pop up in years I was afraid you might had jumped boat or become unable to make it for whatever reason, so it makes me really happy to know it's not the case. I guess it's one of the perks of living in the US, the guy who created Ironpill/Volkisch Awakening, a Scandinavian allegedly got thrown in jail for his comics.
In the US I guess your job can be at the line.

Also a request, the attached picture is an edit someone did with SJW Anita Sarkeesian as the merchant. If you could make a genuine Wyatt version of it, it would be great.

That's all for now, thank you for your amazing work and godspeed!

PS: I almost forgot, look at the other pic, it's the guy who did the edits confessing on 4chan. He was later revealed to be Joshua Goldberg and arrested. Your "hey rabbi" cartoon proves right time and time again. You're the Mann!

OY VEY. Video related.

How did you do that?

Wouldn't just changing a single pixel ruin the reverse-image-search-attack-vector-shut-it-down plan?

REMINDER
DO NOT SAVE THE POZZED JUDE

Sage in all fields

That would defeat hash based content checking but not image recognition which is getting bretty good.

Fuck off.

Jewish shit-poster detected. Kill yourself, kike.

PEPE IS WATCHING !

You are truly the greatest memer

Love it

Never thought I would see the day AWM would create pepe memes :^)

Are you A Wyatt Mann? In the flesh?

PEPE KNOWS !

Lovely, aren't they?

Nice work

Only 4 replies left until this thread hits post limit. Feel free to make another thread when this one is full if you want, your art is great. I appreciate all the work you have done and posted here for us.

nice work, Wyatt!

You should make a new thread to post your new pepes. As this user says we will reach a posting limit very soon

Also, could you potentially make a detailed version of this picture like you did with happy merchant? If you did this, you'd truly ascend to god status

Posting in Epic Thread