White House Emailed Pro-Immigration Talking Points to Celebrity Influencers

The Obama administration has sent an email containing ready-made pro-immigration talking points to top-level Hollywood influencers in an effort to encourage them to promote the White House’s immigration policies on social media during June’s Immigrant Heritage Month.

According to Fox News, White House Associate Director of Public Engagement Jesse Moore sent an email to a number of unidentified Hollywood A-listers and executives last week with a list of short, social media-ready talking points that the Obama administration hopes the celebrities will post for their millions of followers on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

Celebrities were reportedly encouraged to use the following messages on social media along with the hashtags #ImmigrantHeritageMonth and #IAmAnImmigrant, according to Fox:

“We are a nation of immigrants, and whether you are an immigrant, the child or grandchild of immigrants, or you stand with immigrants — it’s on all of us to ensure that we continue to recognize the role immigrants continue to play at the core of this country,” the email to Hollywood influencers read.

The email also contained a video released by nonprofit organization Welcome.Us earlier this month, in which stars including Kerry Washington, Rosie Perez and George Lopez talked about the importance of immigration and urged other activists and celebrities to join the #IAmAnImmigrant campaign.

archive.is/Sz6fJ

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/06/06/white-house-emailing-immigration-talking-points-celebrity-influencers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

doesn't surprise me. these fucks have no shame

Anyone have a link to the thread from when this was happening?

Disgusting. Can't say I'm surprised though.

KING NIGGEEERRRRR

Niggers are going to die.

they've set the date and assembled their troops

what's our plan?

I wish Trump wasn't from entertainment so we can kick off the process of neutering Hollywood however we can. These people are nobodies to us, but ultra-bluepilled normalfags lap up whatever shit celebs spew.

I've already shaved my head and busted out ye olde Docs. Can't find the braces, but they'll get the idea.

The plan is the same as always. We shall go on to the end. We shall trigger around the world, we shall trigger on the seas and oceans, we shall trigger with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our land, whatever the cost may be. We trigger on the beaches, we shall trigger in the city center, we shall trigger in the fields and in the streets, we shall trigger in the hills; we shall never surrender, while there is breath in our lungs to yell 'gas the kikes' we shall never falter. It is time to trigger.

i'm thinking we use the heritage day to get that 60% of americans reconnected to their white heritage, which ever swiss potato viking mongrel they may be.

UTTER LOATHING FOR KING NIGGER

False. White settlers, later White immigrants, then after christcucked/jewed, non White.

Bump

They must have sent them all pre-made talking points for shooting incidents too. In last weeks incident, we saw that one Jewess fire off her anti 2nd amendment posts as soon as the news broke.

This is so patronizing too, getting the masses to agree just because their fucking dumb movie had an immigrant in it, such a subverting jew tactic

FFS, take graphic 5 and post it to their accounts en mass.

Then everywhere else.

Then a few places more.

Trigger them to hell and back.

Warm up the twitters, fire up the facebooks.

Take them to the fucking edge.

Then…

PUSH THEM IN.

Commies working together? Color me surprised.

I bet they're "talking points" are shitty emotional appeals with no facts or logic backing them. I bet they are easy as fuck to refute.

Also, isn't June a bunch of other ___-month as well? Might as well call it POZ month now.

That's a funny word for "settlers". Also, after the country was founded, most of the immigrants up until 1965 were white Europeans because we didn't want dirty shit skins. Also the majority of people who settled and/or immigrated here assimilated, or at least made an effort to assimilate

Bump

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/06/06/white-house-emailing-immigration-talking-points-celebrity-influencers/

SPREAD IT AROUND LIKE FORT MCMURRAY

dubs speaketh, bump from page 20

let's prepare and hijack the day with the riches of white culture

OY VEY

these traitors need to go. tDOTR can't come soon enough

SPREAD IT AROUND LIKE FORT MCMURRAY