BASED CHILE STRIKES AGAIN

infobae.com/2016/04/28/1807703-una-resolucion-antisemita-la-universidad-chile-causo-un-escandalo-internacional/

It's on Spanish though.

The University of Chile (most prestigious national university of Chile) passed an internal law boycotting Jews and supporters of the state of Israel. It also prohibits interaction with Jewish and Israeli people. The Jewish council of Chile is calling it a "Nazi Law" that could probably lead to an holocaust in Chile.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_community_in_Chile
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–North_Korea_relations
bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-28992743
archive.is/a3O6t
callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Federation
youtube.com/watch?v=vXZqnCnfPY0
liveleak.com/view?i=fdb_1422924247
enchile.cl/prop/parcelas/RioCarihueico.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice

BASED

why did you post a pic of a dude that basically sold himself out to (((international capital)))? You know he was buddy buddy with (((Milton Friedman))), right?

He took of control of Chile from a Marxist and improved his country's economy.

Chile, no!

Chile stronk

Pretty decent country for South America, tbh. Good job, lads.

based stahlhelms

wew lads

CHILE - NO!

NO CHILE FOR YOU Shlomo!!

OY TO THE VEYYYYY

Honorary white tbh fam

Great, we must make the cause of the Palestinians our case, their genoide is the feels card for the normal people, they can learn to hate the jew this way.

in fact (((friedman))) and his (((chicago boys))) killed chiles economy making only (((them))) richer while crashing everything.

Augusto saved the chilean economy by kicking ((())) out and nationalising the copper mines, which was what the (((cia))) installed him to prevent in the first place.

God tier army lad

OYYYYYY VVEEEEYYYYY

JEWS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Muh zero sum economy
Go back to Holla Forums with your nigger tier delusions

THE HOLOCAUST DIDNT HAPPEN BUT IT WILL SOON

PLAN ANDINA KIKES BTFO

Also if you accept the link between Chile's legacy economic freedom and economic growth, your criticisms of Pinochet must be based on saying he did nothing to promote Chile's economic freedom, which is ridiculous

The thought of thousands of angry Chileans going LA WEA FOME QLIAO XHXHJAJAJXJJX as they bash kikes is making me giggle.

So can someone explain to me why is Pinochet "based"? Quotations just because they didn't teach us shit about SA other than le ebil gommie

Its amazing how they can not see what is happening.. Especially since this has happened 100 times in the past 1500 years.

I just want to see one single nation in my life-time that is nationalist and makes it work to improve the quality of life.

Obviously I don't count Best Korea because Best Korea isn't really nationalist. Also, does Korea do business or do they hate (((Investment)))?

Because he pushed commies out of helicopters.

No I'm talking, other than the Chopper Death Squads, those are awesome
I'm talking as a leader

they are based for the wrong reasons

CHI CHI CHI

Based Chile

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_community_in_Chile

When can some of us English speaking gringos move down there?

Why isn't the Holla Forums colony in Chili? Serious question.

Best Korea does not recognizes Israel.

The only recognizes Palestine within the pre 1947 borders.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–North_Korea_relations

Came here to post this.

Professional spicshitter here, allow me to translate fully.

AN ANTISEMITIC RESOLUTION OF THE UNIVERSITY OF CHILE CAUSED AN INTERNATIONAL SCANDAL

The movement BDS (Boicot, Desinversion, y Sanciones [Boycott, Divest, and Sanctions]) is a political organization of support to Palestine in the conflict against Israel that promotes antisemite and discriminatory ideas in general. That movement imposed itself in a vote in the Centro de Estudiantes de la Facultad de Derecho de la Universidad de Chile (Student Center of the Univesity of Law of Chile) when a measure was approved that prohibits interaction with people who sympathize or are involved with the State of Israel and its citizens. The measure -by all means antisemite and xenophobic- caused an international scandal and the reproach or world organizations.

The Simon Wiesenthal Center, institution that fights against antisemitism and has as objective the documentation of Holocaust victims and holding registry of nazi war criminals and their respective activities, urged to the university's dean to leave without effect the measure voted by the Students' Center

"It has to be avoided that the fanaticism of the north-american and European BDS imports its culture of hate to the universities of Latin-America", said the leaders of the ONG with main headquarters in Los Angeles.

In an official announcement of the institution, it's explained that said prohibition is more identified "with the times of the Inquisition rather than an institution that proclaims opposition to discrimination and promoting the plurality of ideas".

"Those who carry out the boycott, falsely accusing the State of Israel of installing an apartheid system, are proposing combating it with another apartheid against Israel and its sympathizers, jewish and nonjewish alike", declared Ariel Gelblung, representative of the Centro Wiesenthal para America Latina (Wiesenthal Center for Latin-America), who added that is such measure is continued in the chilean university, it can be predicted "an increasing and whimsical prejudice against individuals for their nationality, race, religion, or gender".

The director of international relations of the Centro Wiesenthal (Wiesenthal Center), Shimon Samuels, explains that in Canada, Great Britain, the US, and Paris, legislations against the BDS movement have been approved for being a factor "that contributes to antisemitism and the incitation of violence against jews in their respective jurisdictions."

=="IT HAS TO BE AVOIDED THAT THE FANATICISM OF THE NORTH-AMERICAN AND EUROPEAN BDS IMPORTS ITS CULTURE OF HATE TO THE UNIVERSITIES OF LATIN-AMERICA"

Samuels detailed that the BDS has uniformed squads in France that fill supermarket carts with kosher food and later charge the cashiers to get out of the locals and burn the merchandise on the street. "They accomplish that the french jews relive what has been suffered under nazi occupation", assures the director.

That behaviour earned the BDS movement the sanction and legal processing in the european country for religious discrimination.

OH MY

Spanish user here, let me translate.

The boicott movement is a political movement supporting Palestine in the conflict with Israel that promotes anti-semitism and discrimination.

This movement was imposed in a Law School of Chile trought a vote approving.

```a prohibition of any and all interactions of any nature with people that simpatize or are linked to the State of Israel and its citizens.```
This measure caused an international scandal.

The Simon Wiesenthal center, an instituion in charge of fighting against anti-semitism and has the aim of document the victims of the Holocaust and register the nazi was criminals and its respective activities, urged the rector of the unversity to outlaw the resolution voted by the students.

```We must stop the fanatism of the BSD movement from northamerican and european importing its culture of hate to the Latino Universities - said the ONG's headlines```

The institution said that this prohibition is more similar to "those time of the INQUISITION than with an institution that proclaims is to opose discrimination and the plurality of ideas".

"Those who maintain the boicott, falsely acussing the state of Israel of instaling a system of apartheid, are proposing combating it with another apartheid against Israel and its simpatizers, both jews and non-jews"- declared (((Ariel Gelblung))), representative of the Wiesenthal center for Latin America, who added that if this measure goes trough, you can foreshadow a "growing and capricious prejudice against individuals or groups for its nationality, race, religion or gender".

The international relations minister of the Wiesental Center, (((Shimon Shamuels))) explained that in Canada, Britain, USA, and Paris, there where legislations aproed against the BSD movement for being a factor that "contributes to anti-semitism and the incitation of violence against jews in their respective jurisdictions"

Samuels added that the BDS movement has uniform squads in France that fill their shopping carts and then charge against the checker to get out of the locals and burn the items on the streets. "They make the french jews revive the suffering under nazi occupation", assures the director.

This behaviour caused the BDS movement the sanctions and legal process in the country for religios discrimination.

Thanks fam

The are turning against the Jews only to suck Palestinian dick…

I don't know how much of a good thing this is
On one hand, it's anti Jew and that is always good
On the other hand it's a clear indicator that the SJW mob mentality is making it's way to the south
Being relativelly free of that particualr tipe of Cuckoldry was one of the few good things Latin America had in it's favour, but now Snowflakes are starting to pop up here as well…
Hopefully the fact that South America is mostly 3rd world countries and SJWs are only 1st world problem bitches will solve the problem, but i fear that our education sistem may be starting to show signs of cuckoldry

I live in Argentina and our Universities are one thing we certainly can use to mop the floor with 1st world countries… at least in the state that most North American and Europeans Unis are currently in

That's Spanish for "Another Shoah!"

Lost by 57 seconds.

As long as this shit manages to ruin Israel's reputation and MUH SHOAH cred I think it'd be fine.
Spics are too traditional to fall for SJW genderkin faggotry.

They even have a soccer team

Nice dubs btw.

I think that this support of Palestine thing is just to piss off the Jews. And because Israel is rightfully an illegitimate, terrorist state.

To be the leader of a nation, I'd do exactly the same. Dissing Israel softly claiming Palestine should exist, etc.

Then if it ever happens, I wont go out of my way to help Palestine; I'd simply recognize it and wish them luck.
That's all. I'll basically dump them after then; no eco aid, maybe trade if the want to.

Palestinian kebab is still the lesser evil, also SJW shit will have an enormously tough time taking off over here because we chili peppers dont really give a fuck about that bullshit, we have real problems to deal with

BASED

He wasn't really
He was just a US owned leader who happened to be against commies

How the fuck do those add up?

2,440 muds go up against 7,224 muds. But apparently they kill 13-18k muds? To me, it looks like you spics are pulling shit out of your ass here.

They are Pre-war numbers.

Beautiful.

Felicitaciones, my friends from Chile.

t. Burger

OY VEY

What a bunch of antisemite NAZIS. We need to send Israel more nuclear weapons or it's gonna be another shoah. Remember the 6x10^6000000 million!!

Wew lad, if Europe gets fucked beyond repair in the future I know where I'm moving to

it's just your normal liberal university protest against israel just taken quite a bit further.

btw fuck israel

They should give the jews free helicopter rides to make up for it.

good thing I know Spanish fluently, just in case…

Chile confirmed 100% based, do we have chileans on here?

proud chilean here

Hay una cantidad buena de blacos alla o son una minoria?

Yes, making only the top 10% richer.

Wages fell and foreign debt rocketed while, (((foreign))) companies bought shit up cheap as fuck.

So well done GDP went up, that shits easy if you sell everything and pay the peasants less. reducing the population helps that GDP per person BS too.

Still it was and (((americunt))) operation so I don't doubt the propaganda will keep the goy cheering on the (((globalists)))

En el sur hay muchos descendientes de alemanes y croatas según entiendo, sobretodo en Valdivia y Punta Arenas.
Acá en el centro también hay, pero más que nada castizos y mestizos.

how white is chile?

mexico tier

Wat

I celebrate that, but it was part of the sandnigger leftist shilling of the BDS. The semite plague (kikes and sandniggers) must be destroyed, allowing one of them is too dangerous.

No dude, most of them are sandniggers

CHIA

MIDF pls go

yes kafir, I mean friend allow us to go and imbred with your little girls

When will stormfaggots fuck off to their own storm faggot chan already?

THE HOLOCAUST DIDN'T HAPPEN, BUT IT WILL HAPPEN IN CHILE

Those who came in 1850 and 1948 where mostly christian.

((( )))
Triggered Chaim?

This is how I know you never listened to Milton Friedman's lectures. He is a fantastic resource for educating casuals and redpilling libertarians.
In his lectures he explicity states his assumptions which include but are not limited to: no social welfare, dissolution of the department of education, dissolution of the American Medical Association, and homogeneous societies.

fucking lolbergs get the fuck off my board.

Nice one. Too bad I'm descended from actual German immigrants and have a German name unlike you edgelords. I just happen to have American values. You know the ones that allow you sperglords to post endless threads about you agree with feminists on "sexualization" because you think orgasms should only occur to produce white children you will never have, because no bitch will want to date an autistic manlet pretend Nazi.

Don't you fellow white people think this is horrible?!?! I can't believe the atrocities this will bring! Don't you think we should support our fellow whites in pushing jewish power into these racist institutions?

:^)

Oy vey, they are going all out right off the bat.

Probably not very White since White means Anglo-Saxon and their kind love to serve the Jew.

((( )))
I have no doubt that your ancestors immigrated during the 30s and that your German name will turn the coincidence detector.

American Values would support a holocaust of the jews.

What were (((you))) (((implying)))?

stinks like cuckchan shitposters

Like I said, I have more German blood than most of the fags in this thread. I wouldn't be surprised if most of you people are from Mexico honestly.

Tell me where it says that in the constitution of the United States.

Hi Ari. You're making it kind of obvious that you're shilling threads in multiples.

American Values are 100%, completely counter to jews. If you think otherwise go learn the history of the US pre-jewish influence. It was always wholly nationalistic. Until ((()))

Most German immigrants came over before WWII. A lot of them came over during the 1800's, thus a lot of Lutheran communities in the midwest. You don't even know the history of Germans in the United States, and that's pretty fucking pathetic.

The constitution needs to be changed to be less universalist and liberal tbh. It should be explicitly pro-white, anti-marxist, and anti-Jew.

Keep free speech and gun rights, but only for whites.

Stop replying to bait. Why did anyone reply when he put "stormX" in his bait? Seriously.

Seriously this guy isn't even trying.

What?

Here's something else you should like. I have a German name, and I have blond hair and blue eyes. I'm pretty much a fucking Aryan.

(((>>6251675)))
found the fucking kike

You're right. I'm sorry Shaqueeneftastey.

Are you feeling ok? Can you move both sides of your body?

Cool! I have a German last name, blue eyes, but sandy brown hair.

Post a picture of you, with this thread on your screen in the background while holding a piece of paper with my ID and your ID written on it with separate writing methods. IE pen / marker / crayon / pencil

Until then (((you'll))) always be a kike. Plus (((you're))) copy pasta responses are used so often I've seen it in voat of all places.

m8 I'm having a right, fine ol' stroke.

It's not bait. Holla Forums was a lot better before you fags were exhiled here after Holla Forums harbor. It's a fact pretty much accepted by everyone who doesn't chug the koolaid. Most people here don't want to be SJWs.

Kikes reveal their true colors as usual.

You'll be the first in the oven.

So you admit your from reddit and are using voat as an alternative? And you faggots are claiming to be from chans?

could you make it any more obvious?

Not the same guy but…

I'd be fine with skin colour, hair and a tenth of my iris, but I dont trust faggots like you either.

Which fags? I thought you said "we" came from stormfront?

The consensus seems to be against you here. Maybe you'd be more comfortable on another board, or another chan entirely?

I don't understand how that relates to the rest of your post there buddy. Do you have a memory condition by any chance?

It sounds like it was a fantastic country under Pinochet

This is the thing I love most about you guys, all that "day of the rope" nonsense. You're most concerned with attacking other white people. That's your masturbatory fantasy, killing white people, that's what the Day of the Rope is after all.

newfag lolberg detected :^)

SJWs want to silence speech that offends them. This is an SJW thread praising SJW policies

You saying you don't want to kill nigs and heebs friend? Seems sort of antithetical to the whole Holla Forums zeitgeist bro. Maybe check out /int/ instead?

Oh, is that why you're derailing this thread to bitch about "stormfags"? And why you're bitching about DoTR?

You're mistaken bub, rope day is about killing everything EXCEPT hwites.

Rights must be suspended in times of war buddy. The draft is a violation of your personal liberties, but if you need it to destroy the enemy you're damn well gonna do it. SJWs want to do a hell of a lot more than silence people, silencing people is just the tool they use.

Plus, constitutional rights don't apply to non-citizens. Kicking the jews out and then banning association with the jews is constitutionally valid.

The Turner Diaries and the Day of the Rope is mostly about killing white people, because the author was butt hurt about white people not being Nazis.

Doesn't even know what the Turner Diaries actually says and accuses me of not knowing what I'm talking about.

And? What would you do about race traitors, insult them into submission? Besides, they'll shoot first if someone goes after their precious minorities. All we need do is engage them right back.

m8 the Turner Diaries isn't the bible. The term comes from the book, that doesn't mean we're actually following the book. You can come up with an alternative term to rope day if it bothers you that much.

Damage control. You quote a fucking book and don't even know what it says. You're phony as fuck.

Get it now?

It's a term from a book, the book itself is irrelevant. I don't need a priest to explain the holy trinity when I stub my toe and shout "christ, fuck"

How old are you? What year do you think it is?

How can Chile be so based even when it's populated by spics?

Honestly, the place sounds like Holla Forumstopia.

Chilean here.
My mother once blamed the jews for some financial problems we had.
I once talked with my mother in law about what she thought about them, and she (behold!) told me she had read the Protocols of Zion, etc.

Jews generally try to keep a low profile in here.
However, since we're 100% into Hollywood movies, we totally buy that Hitler was the greatest villain ever and the Jew Holocaust was the greatest catastrophe that ever happened since the Dinosaur Holocaust.

guatemala did something similar
bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-28992743

S-spi, I mean l-latino gentlemen, you were supposed to be just useful idiots for us

its a dream come true

i remember you being pretty autistic, mate

Another thing to understand about Chile is that we have a lot of immigrants from Palestine.
Not illegal, undocumented rapists like those infesting Europe, but proper regular immigrants. We usually recognize them becase they are taller than us, have somewhat fairer skin (yep) and they all have those big noses. They usually have pretty big business and are very good at marketing and selling stufff. Most of us don't really have any problem with them.

So, when the Gaza strikes hitted the news during last year, we had proper marchs in the streets, condemming Israel actions.

My best friend is a jew. She's very kind and I hope to stay close to her forever. She visited Auschwitz when visiting Europe and said that she was shocked by the suffering of her people. I can't talk to her about this kind of stuff.

GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY REEEEEE

cuck

You do know the holocaust never happened, right? Get rid of your kike friend

They're spics, they have nigger and mexican pygmy blood on them already.

so? Does that mean they should import arabs?

Spics are fervently catholic christians and rather untouched by PC culture.
They're also about 30 years behind the rest of the world due to being third world shitholes and haven't been so culturally subverted by the kikes since they simply weren't worth the effort. Kikes still run the banks to steal those delicious bananashekels of course.

So all those things together mean they still hate the kikes like the western world did before the Holowood shoah propaganda.

The Syrian/Palestinian kebabs are actually an improvement over the average spic.
The africanized niggers in Europe are a completely different history though.

maybe from our perspective, but any person, from the best white to the worst jungle nigger, shouldn't want to import foreigners who are not like them on either a racial or cultural level

Peru > Chile

deal with it pendejo

pisco is chilean

Judging by the comments of

The guys who migrated there legally know how to behave.

Migration in small doses isn't really all that bad. The real issue in Europe and USA right now is that what we're witnessing is not migration and just an outright illegal invasion of people who are not just refusing to assimilate but being outright hostile to the population.

HOLL UP

You mean to say that free helicopter rides were actually a thing?

Yes. One way helicopter rides.

So yes, you are triggered.

Seriously get the fuck out you fucking shabbos-goy/neo-Cohen.

What, is your name Goldberg perchance?

Hes mad.

He killed commies and cooperated with top American economists to create the freest market in South America.
It's the reason why it's the 3rd best country in the Americas after USA and Canada.

Check out these slums disappearing as people get uplifted into better conditions.

I'm not in your country, I'm in Chile.

Checked.
We're already brown, mate.
Half spanish, half native american (mapuche).

Nah, she has good taste for movies and she's good at Mario Kart too.

Peru has more culture and history.
Peruvians speak better than Chileans, too.
Chileans are better thieves and we have more ambition.

Not this shit again. Pisco sucks anyway.

Yes, they threw the bodies in the ocean so nobody could find them. They were already dead when they entered the helicopter and had weights on them so they would stay in the bottom of the sea. One of the weights wasn't secure and the body floated back to the surface: only then people knew this was happening. One of many articles on the helicopter thing: archive.is/a3O6t

Lol, that's the "Toma of Peñalolén".
An retired football player bought a site that was cheap because it was at the end of a small airport (the very same airport that back in the time had those choppers filled with corpses).
Then the guy try to make business on the site but it was illegal to make anything in front of an airport (houses or offices).
The guy was pissed so he told poor people to come and install themselves in this territories for free.
People arrived and made themselves comfortable. I lived some blocks from there, fuckers were nasty. They putter their wood houses very near each other so cars barely could make it through. They also made illegal connections to electricity. No idea how they sanitation worked there. Once they tried to make a census in my neighbourhood (in order to know when to break into our houses).

So the football guy asked the governent to buy his terrain because he had been invaded. The government told him it was his fault for telling them to live there, so they just grabbed the terrain, gave everyone some ugly small concrete houses and build a park in the place.

This kind of stuff no longer happens, the only people who lives under the bridges are retards or hardcore anarco-hippies (retards too).

That's my country, kikelover

Go vote for Gary Johnson. Libertarians are no better than anarchists.

Still a poor country.

it seems you are the real kike trying to shitpost

Wrong. Any amount of non-white immigration into America is bad for us long-term

=H E L I C O P T E R R I D E S F O R F R E E==
E
L
I
C
O
P
T
E
R

R
I
E
S

F
O
R

F
R
E
E

CHICKS DIG HELICOPTER RIDES

Fuck her until you break her mind and then redpill the shell of a woman that is left. Turn her into an untouchable asset against the Jews

Are you going to tell Trump to vote for Gary Johnson too since he doesn't share your views on ((da jooos.)) Maybe you should start posting his name like ((Trump)), you hypocritical socialists.

It only makes (((you))) look stupid, beaner.

Do you lack self-awareness to the point you don't realize how much self-paraody goes on here. Goons come on here and post threads about how touching your dicks is the fault of ((da joos)) and image board culture is the fault of ((da joos)), etc. etc, and you accept the shilling because you're so fucking retarded you take it as face value. You're worse than a joke now. I come here to read news about Trump, not to hear whiny SJW shit from some faggots cowering in fear of big nosed boogey man.

Sounds like projection. I wouldn't be surprised if half you faggots were actually mixed breeds. I'm 100 percent European stock and mostly German. Get mad that I don't want freedom of speech to disappear for some butt hurt faggot spergs who are easily baited by liberals from freech and elsewhere.

BASED CHILE

I NEED A PINOCHET!

Have you even read the sticky, you smelly beaner scum?

Like Argentina it has a population descended from transplanted Germans from WWII. But there are many mestizos there also. In any case, having brown people turn against the Jew is good news in my book, whether they're doing it out of sympathy for muds is of no consequence. Conflating the distinct beliefs that 1) muds should be safe from Jews in their own countries (as should all people) and 2) muds should be allowed in white countries is a favorite tactic of JIDF.

Its funny how you have to keep reminding us you're "Aryan" everytime you post.

Could it be you're not actually Aryan and just a anal-burned faggot that should lurk more?

reported

I see this as supporting Muslims more than anything else.

Are they actually preventing kikes from joining the university or only israelis?

whatever Achmed

Gee whiz, could it because as soon as wrong think enters your babies' safe space hug box you accuse people of being jews or now even fucking Mexicans. I really hope this is just advanced shitposting, because otherwise you people are out of your fucking minds.

I never said I like all jews or that there isn't a liberal brain trust conspiracy out there with rich connected jews involved, but you idiots take it too far by being so retarded that you think every Jewish person ever born is involved and it makes everyone look like complete retards. You're called controlled opposition for a reason.

Move to venezuela then.

Keep backpedaling, Pedro Schlomoshekelsteinberg.

Friedman was a nationalist, the jewish establishment compared him to an "uncle tom".

Try again.

TOP FUCKING KEK

double dubs confirm the next fuhrer will be Chilean

Well, which is it you fucking wetbacks?

Saw a movie about pinocher today.
800 secret prisons.
People getting quartered alife and corpses where dropped from helicopters into the sea because they had not the balls to confess to having killed them.

Not based.

kek

only 25% of the country voted for her

Arr beaners rook same to me, Julio.

Oh no all 7 Jews might get Holocausted

So you only believe in race realism when it's convenient for you? Sounds like SJW shit.

Had a good Chilean friend when I was a kid. Wonder if they were commies who escaped Pinochets regime.

Good family and made the best pizza.

Pinochet would have never supported this anti-Semitism.

What are you even trying to say, Armando?

Well fucking played

Filled with gommies and other criminals.

All of them gommies.

How is that not based?

why even live

Just read up on that Jorge gentleman in your pic. Sounded pretty based, tbh.

Thanks for posting that picture with the name.

Kikepedia is saying that Chile is about 60% White, same as the US. Can we move there, Holla Forums?

FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL
also >abandoning your nation

pick one

Or perhaps they were wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a helicopter?

My wife and i were thinking about moving there for a change of pace. But lo, i am but a humble mechanic and would not really benefit your country so i decided not to. If im going to move i want to make the place i move to better.

If Peru > Chile then why are 50% of peruvians living in Chile?

Why do you even want to leave the states when Trump is about to happen? You people are weird as shit

Yeah, half of the country stayed at home, complaining that the system doesn't work instead of going outside and make a change.
Fucking NEETs.

We are darker than Argentinians.

This guy doesn't speak for us.
Most of Chileans are pretty comfy in here.

Because Chilean economy is better than the rest of south america. It's actually more stable than most 1st world countries.
Also, most of the Peruvians you're talking about concentrate in the big cities only and aren't precisely the smarter and most productive ones (I mean, they are coming to Chile).
We certainly have an immigration problem. Colombians are the worst. Sluts and their pimps, loud as hell. I hate them so much.

You're a funny guy, I'll kill you last. And then I'll throw your body to the sharks (old Chilean custom).

This is a serious question for any South American anons.

Should I seriously consider moving to Chile or Argentina if the US gets any worse?

I'm from spicifornia so I'm used to being around mestizos. I'm assuming the ones there aren't as bad as the ones here anyway.

wasnt be pro open borders? he always talked about "if there was no welfare state only the best would come" or what have you

but muslims dont need welfare states to jihad your country.

hm.

Maybe it won't be the chinks that overtake the world once whites are gone but spics.

They sort of have their own history of kicking out kikes, the chinks on the other hand are literally the only race that have no kicked out kikes in any way shape or form throughout history. That's fucked up, the mongoloids can't be trusted, good thing kike media essentially hates chinks for whatever reason and do nothing for them.

Southern Chile maybe, and I mean the really far south, where you probably would freeze yourself to death, that's the redpilled side of Chile. Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt

tbh fam Chile was used as Lab for testing economic theories.

Chile form the Federations of the Americas when ?
callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Federation

Bumping for based Chile

youtube.com/watch?v=vXZqnCnfPY0

Wew lad.
Chili is full with socialists, Che fans, and the only real city is packed with niggers because the multicult.

All people related with Pinochet are harassed

Lol 'based' wtf.

t. random dude staying here for work

The Jews fear the huaso.

BASADO CHILE

ackshually

it's implied the Federation was started by Venezuela (it's capital is Caracas), so after Venezuela overthrows Maduro they will get a leader that will conquer surrounding clay

Surely it's just a coincidence that the whites country in South America also just so happens to be the most stable and riches.

lets not even mention the fact half the country is laterally just mountains and coastline

chilean cops are rad as fuck

liveleak.com/view?i=fdb_1422924247

looks like something out of gta

Chile > Rest of Latin America

Well, they may be spics, but at least they're keeping their country for themselves - I don't see any niggers or chinese or whatnot in the pictures.

Fuck you you disingenuous cunt.

If a libertarian isn't a minarchist he doesn't know what libertarianism is (e.g. Bill Maher)

Because land in Chile is almost worth 2 million dollars.

I found this though.

enchile.cl/prop/parcelas/RioCarihueico.htm

Idk if it's in dollars or in Chilean pesos.

$169 280 usd if it's in Chilean pesos
$115.000.000 usd if dollars

Best thing to come out of south america since shakira

That's not for you to decide, and I don't give a flying fuck about your hair and eye colors.

Don't hate on Peruvians. They are quite non-violent and usually lead stable, productive lives.

Here I agree. Sexy chicks, but the whole people is mentally unstable and quite negrified.