Deuteronomy is superior to New Testament

In one book you have the man on top. Even with girl children.
->Stone adulteress
->Man can have many brides
->'Married' Man screwing female not his, but not claimed by other man (ie: unmarried, unbetrothed) not adultery. Woman/girl has no claim on the man: only he has claim on the woman/girl
->Rape young girls (female children), ok, man pays father, keeps girl (pedophile rape, worst crime ever according to feminists (aka christians))
->Man is master of woman

In the other, bottom rail on top! (Ain't that shucks massa? Ha Ha!)
->Don't stone adulteress
->Man looking at a woman is "adultery" now
->Better a millstone (english translation, felt to be a condemnation of man+girl by americans and the english)
->Man dies for woman
->No male nor female, all one in christ, etc etc

In one book you have the man on top. Even with girl children.
->Stone adulteress
->Man can have many brides
->'Married' Man screwing female not his, but not claimed by other man (ie: unmarried, unbetrothed) not adultery. Woman/girl has no claim on the man: only he has claim on the woman/girl
->Rape young girls (female children), ok, man pays father, keeps girl (pedophile rape, worst crime ever according to feminists (aka christians))
->Man is master of woman

In the other, bottom rail on top! (Ain't that shucks massa? Ha Ha!)
->Don't stone adulteress
->Man looking at a woman is "adultery" now
->Better a millstone (english translation, felt to be a condemnation of man+girl by americans and the english)
->Man dies for woman
->No male nor female, all one in christ, etc etc

Christ is Cuckoldry.

Deuteronomy gives you this.

What does New Testament give a man?

Not female children; so might aswell be nothing.

applied memetics back at it again with their shit tier memetic warfare promoting pedofilia

go to >>>/christian/ and never come back

Why are you talking about biblical books like if they were fucking videogames?

Kill yourself.

The word that gets translated as "adultry" would be better translated as "adulterate" as in dont mix your blood with other races. As in if a woman goes out racemixing you should stone her to death.

Can't we reach the 21st century yet?

So basically Islam

Deuteronomy specifically says, in hebrew, that if a woman is found lying with a man, and she already has been mastered by a man or betrothed, to kill her. It also says if a woman that is mastered by a man is raped by another man in a town and she does not cry out to prevent this, to kill her.

So yea, it SPECIFICALLY describes what is happening and when to kill.

It doesn't simply say "Do not commit adultery" as you ignorant Holla Forums idiots who only know the "10 commandments" assume.

Fucking retards.

Oh and the GPL is the BSD license aslong as you have the presence of mind to draft an NDA right?

Wrong board childfucker

In islam the penalty for theft is amputation (copying Rome where the thief stuck his hand in the mouth of a statue and the attendant behind cast a die and cut his limb off if he was "guilty")

In Deuteronomy is 2X the animal stolen.

In islam if a man who is married has sex with a woman he has not married, he has committed an offence against his wives
(they aren't really "his" then, are they) and he is murdered by the pro-women's rights muslim progressives of the day.

In Deuteronomy a woman has no claim against the man.
The man is ba'al (master).

A man is only killed if he screws a woman or girl who has been given or has been mastered by another man.

In islam if a man rapes a female child that has not been given or promised to another man, he is never-the-less killed.

In Deuteronomy if a man rapes a female child who is still in her fathers house (and has not been mastered by another man yet/or promised ) he keeps the girl, doesn't send her away ever, and pays the father 50 silver.

Beyond that there are no penalties for the relations he may, in his life, have.

Deuteronomy is superior to both Christ Cuckery and Islam.

By far.

Holla Forumsitically incorrect.

Oh, I'm sorry I accidently posted this in /cunt/nationlism , my mistake!

When was the last upgrade to HumanityOS?

Oh, 10000 years ago?

So to answer: nope.

Say no to cuckoldry.

Say no to pedophilia.

Say no to usury.

Say no to Abraham.

say no to samefags

ITT: SHLOMO TAKES BOTH SIDES OF AN ARGUMENT AND DERAILS HIS OWN THREAD TO SLIDE AND TIE UP Holla ForumsACKS

Old Testament is how you run a government and nation. New Testament is how you run inter-personal relations and have spiritual life. These two things should co-exist without cancelling each other out.

" Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled." Matthew 5:17-18

" Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

" Then said Paul, I stand at Cæsar’s judgment seat, where I ought to be judged: to the Jews have I done no wrong, as thou very well knowest. For if I be an offender, or have committed any thing worthy of death, I refuse not to die: but if there be none of these things whereof these accuse me, no man may deliver me unto them. I appeal unto Cæsar." Acts 25:10-11

" For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same: For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil." Romans 13:3-4

A guy with a young girl could call himself

ba'al na`arah

Some centuries later christians would know him as the satan

"baalnaarah"

בַּעַלנַעֲרָה

Reported for intl.

Nope. Deuteronomy is how you run a man's society. New Testament is how you ruin a man's society.

sage

I am convinced. When & where are we starting our church?

kike thread

OP is the Tor-pedo. He used to post on Tor and it was always the same perverted rant. Every time.

Kill yourself.

I'm on board with this OP. The world will be all Islam and fundamentalist christians in 200 years anyway at the rate these liberal faggots breed.

It's called Judaism, faggot.

>>>/gaschamber/

You're twisting it! Some parts, anyways (I know about that Mathew verse dumb Brit and Ruskie Christians think they love so much.)

Still, it was stupid to anchor your thread.

She looks happy, but the man was a weirdo, and a homosexual, I think.

All pedos should suicide themselves.

Suiciding is bad.
Plus, it's not against the law (to some extent). Take care of your family unit problems, then we'll talk, esé.

t. young goy