SANDERS VP PICK?

archive.is/8f6Hg

Could this mean she will ask him to be her VP?
I wonder if the sniveling jew will take it, as it wouldn't surprise me.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8f6Hg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hillary is going full out for the geriatric vote?
who will drop dead first?

Guess what, she would be SMART as fuck to do that.

And it would make our job ten times harder. Trump would HAVE to nominate Ron Paul but we all kind of know he's going to nominate some faggot instead.

Do a complete heel turn on all that he's said about her recently and his desire to go back to being a senator? I wouldn't be surprised, but that would be sad even for him.

why would that be sad, he is a career politician, he is in it for his jewish based selfishness , he is not and never will be a person who actually stood up for anything

If they where really thinking about goofy Warnen as a running mate then Sanders isn't really that far fetched at all.

The Clinton machine teaming up with the Bernouts would be hard for Trump to take on. It would come down 100% to his VP pick.

Trump's big hope was to pick off disenfranchised Burnouts and split the DEM vote.

ARCHIVE NIGGER

archive.is/8f6Hg

archive.is/8f6Hg

archive.is/8f6Hg

archive.is/8f6Hg

archive.is/8f6Hg

archive.is/8f6Hg

archive.is/8f6Hg

archive.is/8f6Hg

archive.is/8f6Hg

sorry lad forgot

bump

I still can't see Hillary being the nominee. I think she's a smokescreen for a cheeky "moderate" nomination to make Trump look unelectable to moderates, and gathering everyone's votes who has been brainwashed into thinking Trump is the next Hitler.

If she does get the nomination, then if I was Bernie I would tell her to pack sand. If he's controlled opposition, then he'll take the VP spot.

reported

Sage bot is broken again

Hilary already has received the majority of delegates required, even if she lost to Sanders 100% in Cali tomorrow and every other primary she's still got the convention due to having way more superdelegates than Sanders. It's safe to say Hilary has the nomination unless something extremely dramatic happens.

Either way we have Trump vs Hilary for the election in November, and New York will be a fucking bloodbath.

It's the current year, why the fuck not? It's been gaslighted for months now that Hillary is a criminal. Allowing someone else to step in, take all of Hillary's superdelegates and whatever else is needed, because both parties have already said that they get to pick their nominee, the primaries don't matter.

I will be so fucking mad if it's a Clinton/Sanders ticket against Trump.
fucking gommie bastards and cunts. day of the rope can't come soon enough.

Which they have consistently buried and played down, if it's not a big deal why pull out support from Hilary at the last minute especially when they've had this going for months?

Bernie could still get the nominee, but it would mean that he would have to get 75% of the remaining delegates and have about 500 superdelegates from Hilary abstain which the likelihood is very small. Even though it isn't completely over yet, it's looking strongly like Hilary with a Sanders VP.

The Republican party is a powder keg right now, if they try to pull some shit preventing Trump from being the nominee it would leave the party severely fractured and would be a wake up call for a large part of America. Even if the damage is controlled there's just too much to patch over.

If there's any sort of mishap or shady shit going on you'll see a bunch of angry people further polarizing the spectrum and even more extreme views next time around. Even when you compare the polarization compared to 2008 or even 2012 the shift in only 4 years is amazing.

>Post last edited at Just now
What and why?

JUST CUCK OP'S SHIT UP

It removed the link and put it in an archive.is link so they wouldn't get traffic.

Hasn't he been caught buying sports cars with campaign donations?

Can it work?

i would be amazed as fuck if she ended up naming sanders as vp. it would be a smart move, seeing how their party is drifting apart. i'm actually having trouble imagining it right now, considering how foolish they've been up to this point. i do, however, highly fucking doubt that it would happen, because if there's one thing that they've shown themselves to be utterly awful at, it would be adapting to changing situations

I'm voting for Bernie tomorrow and if that happens, I'll vote Trump.

Witch must not take office at all costs.

I think Clinton/Sanders is as silly as when everyone expected Cruz/Rubio. Sure, these people hate Trump, but until recently, Trump and his checkbook were friends with everybody. Instead they all have these deep hatreds for each other, boiling after years of bitter rivalry. They probably can't stand each other, and with how savage Shrillary has been to Glassberg recently, I can't imagine they would hug it out and make ammends. Nobody would buy it, it would only enrage Bernouts even more with some help from us and Kek

Well of course. If you didn't see this coming you're braindead. Did you really think that MAGA would be easy?

it would enrage bernouts, but they'll take it like the pozzed faggots they are. killary would be retarded if she didn't try it. it's the only way glassberg is getting in the whitehouse. it's the best ticket they can put together to stump Trump.
hopefully boynie will stick through to the convention and make it a fucking shitshow. everyone needs to be sewing dissent and fanning the flames between the cunt and the kike.

He should really try to get Pocahontas to go with him as a running mate to the convention.

He probably won't though. And Hillary should try and get him to be her running mate but I bet she won't. It's a big fear of mine, but I don't think she would go for it, even if he would. She wants to run her own ship, not have to discuss things with someone who has his own powerful following who can put pressure on her or even defy her.

She went through enough of that with Bill, kek. Now, if she is elected, Bill will have to obey HER. I have no idea who she wants as a running mate other than Biden or to beg Pocahontas to get on board with her.

It's all a very weird and nervewracking situation, because my worst case scenario is that Hillary and Bernie team up: that would be very difficult to beat. And we have to win.

Oh yeah and do you guys think that if Bernie joined up w/Hillary, that his fans would be okay with it. I actually think a lot of them would be bitterly disillusioned and outraged. The cucks would rationalize it and try to popularize it but the genuine Berniefags, the idealists, would be disgusted and might even vote for Trump.

this cuck here is not happy with it

they'll sperged out and rage. some will vote stein, write in glassberg, or stay home, but most will fall in line and vote for killary. they have months until election day to shit themselves at the thought of a Trump presidency. they'll talk shit, but gradually shut up and jerk each other off over voting for the first woman candidate who has a chance to win.

Who the fuck is this? I'm not up on all my election slang.

This would explain why Bernie and Hillary didn't substantially go after each other in the primaries.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I thought Sanders was trying to slither his way into the nomination by pretending to be the democrat anti-establishment, progressive social justice candidate.

How could he possibly join Hillary Clinton (the personification of the corrupt, greedy, soulless warmonger political class) with a straight face after positioning himself the way he did during the primary?

I'd like to think even the desperate human wrecks that make up his base would raise an eyebrow if he suddenly decided to do a massive 180º turn on everything he says his campaign stands for…

Gerontocracy?
Where did we see that in the past?

I don't think it's possible. I can't see that cuck cucking himself that low

ANNOUNCING A TELEPHONE CALL!?!?!?!

It's not the telegraph bitch!

Warren

What the fuck is that thing?