Why did passengers fail)

Why did passengers fail)

JLaw decided to reveal her powerlevel and was found wanting. Not even Zero Dark Andy Star-Lord Brickowski, Dinosaur SEAL can carry that shit.

Only females cared since the guy on the right is considered hot. No sane male thinks the same of the goblin on the left.

You're a fag tbqfh user

homo

Confirmed being a traiterous libtard.

Should have been a black actress that he wakes up and they have crazy jungle sex.

I hope this is another nail to her career. Can't stand that bitch.

Why does he talk like a Whedon character?

because his publicist wrote that.

Star power doesn't matter anymore
It's the director's name atrached to it,the product and the franchise that matters

That turned the original script which would have been a suspenseful horror story into a love story in space.

I think it's actually him. He talks that way in interviews, so I think he's just autistic at least a little

Only matters to RLM and their fanboys. Most people have no idea who directed a given movie.

You can blame jennifer lawrence for that one.
She forced them to make the script changes when she signed on board.

Probably because it looked boring and nobody wanted a hamfisted romance thrown into a space thriller.

I am still waiting for the next inevitable form of event horizon, until then all space movies are guaranteed to have some ridiculous bullshit that kills it.

Isn't that a success???

When the trailers came out, I thought it looked interesting. Then I saw that it starred Jennifer Lawrence.

HOLY SHIT SATAN
You can't just drag people to hell like that.

that girl is real pretty what that movie about

nah it would need at least 400mil, 300mil is breaking even with minimal profit that the theaters eat most of.

What a fucking faggot.

reposting me old oc

I can't forgive this user.

Your comment made me smile. You're a ray of light in a dark world.

Lawrence is in my city. I wonder if I could bang her. She seems like a slut.

But you unattractive

She's banging that ugly director guy, I doubt it matters.

But you really really uggo. And poor.

He a jewish multimillionaire.
You a fat neet

I am confident I could convince her I'm a millionaire. She seems thick as fuck.

If you had those kind of social skills then you wouldn't be on Holla Forums tbh

I have a top hat and a dicky bow, it's all I need.

Go for it.

Alright anons. I'm throwing down the gauntlet. First one to seduce and fuck Jennifer Lawrence (post pics/video for evidence) gets to stay on my aircraft.

Passengers probably failed because it was a rather basic story about being shipwrecked together with someone when the setting really could have allowed them to do a lot more with it. The story is really a romance and I doubt anyone went into it thinking it'd be that.

Why does she have the hips of a tranny? Females shouldn't have boy pockets

lol, no

I was interested in seeing it, until I heard the basic plot was different from how the trailers depicted it. The trailers all made it seem like they were both accidentally woken up, but it turns out that the guy was woken up alone, and after a year he wakes up the girl and dooms her to the same fate as him so he won't be suicidally lonely. I mean, I can sympathize a bit with the guy, but that was just a terrible thing to do, and it ruined the appeal of the film to me.

Hehe

Why would you want AIDS?

To give the gays more AIDs

That faggot is on so many supplements, I don't even know where to start.

I'm fine with it, you should be too.

You cannot give the, what they already have user. Getting AIDS yourself means you join them, don't do it.

Chris pratt has jurassic world 2 and mcu to go back on

What's jennifer doing after hunger games?

overeating and complaining about being fatshamed while fatshaming Bateman. Duh.

She was a hypocrite in that regard but there's nothing wrong with making fun of fat slobs.

Go spin your menorah schlomo.

He fat nao?

Go back to tumblr and cry about how you couldn't fit through discriminatory mcdonald's doors.

FTFY

Because now that everyone's seen J.Law naked, what's the point?