3 Million Rapefugees Coming To Europe This Summer

3 Million Rapefugees Coming To Europe This Summer

rt.com/news/345515-turkey-erdogan-genocide-germany/
archive.is/wgUZn

It's like the tagline to a horror movie.

IN A WORLD

Will the walls of Eastern Europe hold?

Fucking turkroaches.

JUST

Is this shit even newsworthy anymore? It's no longer shocking, revolting, or anger-inducing. If you continually get raped in the asshole, eventually it will stop hurting. What kind of emotions am I supposed to be feeling?

Back to reddit.

Kek, had sage in all fields from last reply. Also give me a break I'm drunk as shit

All polacks needs to read this. This is going to be a summer of happenings. Just wait.

The walls can hold a lot more than that, the EU kikes however are not letting us and threatening with penalties.

EUROPEAN RACE WARS 2016(TM)

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

Bump

This is good. This is too many, something will surely happen. Slow trickles are more dangerous than floods. Boiling frog etc.

Another elite has spoken. The guillotine is too nice for this batch of elites.

I thought the Young Turks were crypto-jews, though. Can someone help me on this? confirm/deny?

This is it boys! The summer of revolution. Let the streets be slick with dead bodies and let the rivers of Europe from the Rhineland to the Danube run red with shitskin blood.

They were. But they didn't carry out the genocide by themselves..

Where do they keep coming from? Where is their spawn point?

In our base.

And outside

And in the other continents.

These bastards are like rats lead straight to the cats mouth. I don't believe for one second anymore after reading how they burned like 1/3th of all refugee buildings that they are gonna let all of this happen. Can't wait for their uprise.

This might actually be the goal here.
Erdogan is punishing the leaders of the EU by unleashing a hoard he KNOWS will cause them to hang.

Getting a lotta different vibes from this.Heavy LOTR for some reason.

Is Merkel Wormtongue, or Theoden before his awakening, willingly listening to the sweet lies of his advisors? While Saruman Erdogan pretends to be Rohan's Europe's friend.

Merkel is not a fucking worthy leader.
To begin with, not a man.

Secondly, she's a hag clearly completely fine with betrayer her own.

She's Wormtongue for sure.

We have no Theoden, unfortunately.

What that before or after Ankara blackmailed Germany with millions of illegal rapefugees?

With every word from this idiot's mouth God's judgment on Turkey comes a day closer.

It's as if they haven't been giving a (jewish bank) account of the Holocaust for the last 70 years.
Now they acknowledge - not "punish", not demand reparations for - just acknowledge - the Turks's genocides, and they flip their fezzes.

Muslims and Jews have often been allies in history, look up who opened the gates of Toledo and Constantinople.
It's only since they moved back to Palestine and started stealing clay they've come into real conflict.

I'm liking it so far.

And if Nazi Germany was a country that was an enemy of Jews, they would have sent the Jewish people back to their ancestral homeland (see John 8:44).

You know they'll "pass the savings on" to the people, though.

Bump

see pic

Amen.

Three words: Turk Roach Hotel.

I hope this summer lives up to its promise. Bring it on.

Bump so that more euro anons can read this today

Hungary here, I think we'll be fine. good luck for the rest of you though.

They can't cross Europe because of you, right? They can't come here.. Right?

This is good i love that his retartd feelings burst out because he cant keep calm.
The chances of Turkey in the EU are getting less and less. If he swarms europe with 3 million refugees this also end leftists politics.

FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT OBVIOUS KIKE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EUROPEAN WHITES DON'T KNOW ABOUT THEIR OWN GENOCIDE
i fucking hate this censored, echo chambre world

It's funny that a mudslime that has been said to be "one of the biggest anti semites in the world" would talk about the holocaust like this.. He knows the truth.
Lying rat.

Also he's implying Turks didn't take thousands of nigger (and European) slaves.

Naw, he just knows that if you're in trouble with Germans, you just have to say the magic H-word and they'll back off. Just like nogs and the slavery card.

Both of these tbqh.

Under the elegant pavements of Ankara are the blood and efforts of Slavs and Greeks.

People of Eastern Europe were the ones fighting Turks and muzzies for 500 years so the West could go on with their merry colonization. And were backwards becouse of that. Remember Serbs in Bosnia?
Now the west is importing them by the back door.

And these walls will matter for shit if Merkel starts importing them with an air bridge like she said she would do.

Muzzies in Sweden last year wanted to rent airplanes to fly in mudslimes from Turkey.

There will come a day when the roaches will pay dearly for what they did on the Balkan.

Because The Ottoman Empire never did that kind of stuff.

Kek

I know i'm gonna be called a shill, but can a Deustchebro explain to me the context of the pic of that guy? I saw the one where he's got incredulous anime eyes superimposed and laughed my ass off. Help a pollack out i need to know this

nah m8 there's like a bunch of other paths. coming through here is just one of the easier ones.

Erdogan is a terrorist sympathizer. This ridiculous ultimatum has to bear some fruit of that.

God I fucking hate these turkroaches

Kill them all, everylast one of them. Fucking non-hWhites

Why? Why should Turkey keep them? Merkel and the cucks that voted for her invited the refugees, take them in bitches!

He is a terrorist user.. He has said last year in a speech that they want to reclaim eastern Europe and millions of turkish men were standing in the crowd saying "we are your army"

He said that all of you should be killed, not that Turkey should keep them.

You better hold the line!! They need to go through Macedonia it seems and are crying about Macedonia not opening their borders

It's a forced unfunny meme like Millhouse. Forget about it. He is spamming deutsch/pol/ with this BS.

but user that model is for the IDF

Good. Maybe this will wake up normies to start ethnic cleansing.

Hopefully the terrorists at least have some sweet gun skins like Dragon Lores or Hyper Beasts when they're shooting civilians at Eurotrash 2016

DO it, unleash the flood gates so we can unleash our wrath upon you petty insects.

Race war soon
Then on to Constantinople

They got literally nowhere to go though, even Sweden has said enough. They will just get stocked up in Greece because it's a dysfunctional state that can't control the borders unlike its' northern neighbours.

BASED ERDOGAN!

He's going to make Turkey great again.

It's Stefan Wijkamp, a famous Dutch cosplayer.

lol

I'm going to love it when we can finally annihilate these fucking cockroaches and restore Byzantium and Constantinople to their former glory.