La Raza Redpilling Thread

The anti-Trump Mexican nationalist protests are going down the memory hole as Trump is increasingly being attacked for his criticism of Judge Curiel and his "Mexican" heritage. A deeper look into Curiel has him both being a member of the San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association and part of a board that gave a scholarship to an illegal immigrant.

We need to connect the dots of the La Raza organisations and make it easy for normies to understand. The media is already trying to distinguish a difference between the organisations, however I think some digging and we will find interesting aspects of these organisations that will help Trump explain his qualms with Curiel.

Other urls found in this thread:

cis.org/Sanctuary-Cities-Map
8ch.net/baphomet/res/111910.html
archive.is/3WBzb
archive.is/9qa8c
archive.is/hsJ9o
archive.is/Nuwqx
archive.is/NC0ea
archive.is/hjdIc
archive.is/KYWXg
archive.is/uAaaf
archive.is/AKPO7
archive.is/Ja4L6
leadershipdirectories.com/profiles/Trisha-Yamauchi-Deputy-Chief-Probation-Officer-United-States.htm
congress.gov/112/chrg/shrg76131/CHRG-112shrg76131.htm
linkedin.com/in/ricardoelorza
archive.is/gilUq
archive.is/zhIvN
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cesar_Chavez)
archive.is/LoZyp
liveleak.com/view?i=837_1465268217
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/07/la-raza-judge-gonzalo-curiel-and-the-hispanic-national-bar-association/#more-117158
dailymotion.com/video/x4bv031_national-action-paedo-hunt-episode-1_news**
nytimes.com/2009/05/15/us/15judge.html?_r=0
banderasnews.com/0707/eded-racesofmexico.htm
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/06/15/is-being-hispanic-a-matter-of-race-ethnicity-or-both/
laweekly.com/news/dear-trump-fans-la-raza-is-not-a-racist-term-7003572
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Home_rule
us4.campaign-archive2.com/?u=df9a27c10b6d6ba38ba001440&id=f8a4a02241&e=cd8fc1ccd9
archive.is/oS2iT
youtube.com/watch?v=jmxXGbU-Vj0
web.archive.org/web/*/https://twitter.com/Eh_Wick
duckduckgo.com/?q=site:4plebs.org trump Adelson&ia=web
duckduckgo.com/?q=site:4plebs.org Sheldon Adelson &bext=wfp&ia=web
youtube.com/watch?v=kcuQI0V_g-Y
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/49892144/#49892144
youtube.com/watch?v=E9XMioUUa3E
books.google.com/books?id=dhatAgAAQBAJ&pg=PA67&lpg=PA67&dq=Reagan La raza funding&source=bl&ots=5XKjunvwP2&sig=sjqJloB6TCRZdQauQhkCffVhDiA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjx797YopzNAhVOOlIKHRqwBc0Q6AEIPjAF
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Another point to consider is the aspect of illegal immigrants getting Scholarships in American universities.

From the looks i'm thinking of this type of process

1. La Raza support network helps illegal immigrants cross the border or helps intially legal immigrants acquire a work visa
2. La Raza infiltrates school systems to ensure illegals get proper education
3. La Raza infiltrates colleges to ensure illegals have access to college education
4. La Raza helps funds law degrees for intelligent illegals or those sympathetic to the cause
5. These new lawyers then ensure the smooth operation of 1-4

I think a proper dig is in order. These are untermensche scum I guarantee we can tie them to all sorts of shit.

This is kinda important. The Msm doesn't want to bring this up at all whenever they talk about Trumps court case. It is infuriating everytime they mention it and forget to bring up that connection to the judge. Lying you omission is still lying.

Lying by*

Bump

Furthermore, We need to discern the source of "sanctuary cities"

cis.org/Sanctuary-Cities-Map

Who exactly is establishing these cities, and what role does La Raza have in it?

I know a La Raza antifa kike communist foreign invader, but Holla Forums won't do anything bc they think I'm requesting a "personal army," even though he's an editor of a major antiwhite newspaper.

"Sanctuary City" is Republican political rhetoric. No one is "establishing" them, or necessarily giving anyone sanctuary - though I'm sure that happens.

also see:

Well shit, spill the bean and we'll see what we can do.

I agree. This sounds like ACORN level subversion.

Sanctuary cities aren't just republican rhetoric, these are cities that ignore laws regarding illegal immigration.

The question is who decides to protect criminal aliens from deportation. We need to discover who is behind the scenes. Remember how Trump said "Somebody's doing the raping" when referring to illegal immigrant women getting raped, the same idea is here. Somebody is making these cities a sanctuary city and we need to identify who.

Not everyone on here is a faggot cuck. Drop the dox and hell will rain down on his brown jewish faggot ass.

Don't let the last name fool you. His father was a degenerate race-mixing alcoholic, and he admitted his grandparents (mother's side) are jewish.

Also, possibly, we could take it to fullchan or somewhere and let them know he had a big hand in fomenting the spics to riot in San Jose?

2060 Trade St SE Salem, OR 97301
7/19/1983

I dropped off the info at /baph/ a few weeks ago, but gave checking back. Apparently, somebody did actually do some shit - im just seeing this now

8ch.net/baphomet/res/111910.html

Blech, what an ugly girl. Wow, valedictorian at your 95% mexican shit school what an accomplishment.

Oh this guy. Are you the user that got beat on by those antifa?

I found the dox for the chink lawyer by the way. The head of student services at some Oregon uni. If you want, I can give you some info. Just post his pics again.

Sticky this and spread this shit all over twitter.

Bump

Yeah, that's probably me you're thinking of. I think I complained about it on here at one point.

Oregon State. And its not student services, it is Student Discipline (or something like that). He's basically the DA for the University and fucks students over no matter what, by hiding evidence etc.

I don't think I had pics of him. Maybe it was someone else who got fucked over by him on here complaining as well who had the pics. I don't remember. I think I was pretty hammered that night.

I would appreciate any info you have. I'll file it away. For now, ruining that Jack guys life is the most important thing. He's actively antiwhite and he did a lot of backstabbing shit to fuck me over personally for being too pro-white, basically. he ratted me out to (((them))) dude. at the time, I was basically still bluepilled so I had no idea what was going on

Yeah I agree. Some of those brexit ones can come down for all I care.

His name is Carl Yeh. And, also, the antifa are still sending me threatening letters and they just wrote on my car a few weeks ago.

I don't think you understand what that means, though. In theory, all it means is that they tell cops not to ask for valid state IDs when questioning witnesses etc. Basically, if you're there to investigate a murder, so don't start deporting people. In theory, this makes people more likely to turn in criminals, cartels, etc.

In practice, however, idk. In practice, maybe they are actively subverting ICE. I'm just saying that to my knowledge, that's not how the laws are written. And, you know (((who))) is behind it. The (((lawyers))) who write the laws, staff the ACLU, probably run La Raza, etc.

true. see

Someone should remake this thread with a more organized OP. Either way this needs to be bumped or stickied and twitter disseminated

What it means is if the cops find someone who is undocumented they are taken to jail and then just let out. They just tie the cops hands under the guise of racism. It happens a lot.

Top cop at anti-Trump mob is La Raza fan
archive.is/3WBzb

Well, I mean, La Raza means "the race" or "the people."

They basically call themselves "the cosmic people" that are deemed to rule the earth.

Image if a white organization called itself the cosmic Aryans and then said they had the "plan of Sandiego" which means killed everyone not in your race over the age of 18.

Go away Jonesstein

That /baph/ thread is choice. You can count on them to do damage.

katu.com/news/local/police-uo-graduate-teacher-fires-nearly-40-rounds-into-his-ceiling-11-20-2015

Seems mentally unstable. Normal for left-wingers though.

1804 Columbia Street, Eugene Or is his address according to that newspaper.

Also

Kek. Little lefty is expecting some guest(s), isn't he?

Fortunately for us, the pigs have disarmed the little faggot.

Working on that Yeh fag BTW.

well, idk. What I said is the NPR "explanation" of it. I don't know how it works in practice, so I'll take your word for it. I think we all agree they have to go back.

I don't understand the two la razas the msm is taking about. Can't read ops pics. on my phone at work now

I think you might be in the wrong thread m8

Borderline Personality Disorder and alcoholic.

That was his address then. The current address (as of one month ago) is the one I posted in Salem

Yes. Though I don't know if he put them back up at his new address couldn't tell from the street and it was daylight, so I didn't approach

i think yeh is pic related

There is only one "la raza" it is cleverly disguised by saying the one the lawyers isnt affiliated yet it represents the same thing and has the same name. There is no difference, that's how stupid they think their audience is.

The gist of it is the mainstream media is trying to distance the San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association from the National Council of La Raza. However, on their main site in the community links bar to the side it directly links to the National Council of La Raza.

The other image shows that Curiel was on a board that granted a scholarship to an illegal immigrant.

Brexit is the single most important issue right now.

Trump U Beaner Judge scandal is 2nd. Today at the gym I was doing me cardio and just about every news station was trashing Trump for it. And of course they failed to mention the judge's La Raza connection. Just painted him as a poor old mestizo.

Not the same user you were responding to. I'll add my two cents in though.

www.whitepages.com/name/Carl-A-Yeh/Eugene-OR/69dt1af

His previous addresses match his employment history and education history.

An article about his wife:

projects.registerguard.com/csp/cms/sites/web/news/cityregion/24567693-41/yeh-eugene-bike-car-residents.csp

Trying to get phone.

Also, is that new address for Yeh or McDowell? The other address the first user posted was from the story. Is this one from /baph/?

I'm not saying brexit isn't important, but I really am not interested because there have been countless threads about it. I hope you guys can sort this mess out, but I just don't have anything to gain from having a stale brexit thread stickied. This last raza thing could spread further than just the single court case. It could be a litmus test of sorts to figure out people's loyalties to the country I have the most interest in.

In the 1940s the Zionists living in the British colony of Palestine fought the same way. They had one organization that was mostly law abiding, and another organization who consisted of violent terrorists. The lawful org would disavow their terrorists brothers whenever it was convenient.

Federal bodies enforce federal law, local bodies may choose to comply with federal enforcement officers, but can not do any enforcement on their own.

This is what got Aroya shat upon, and why by the same token many states make their own drug laws instead of relying upon the DEA.

I guess it doesn't matter it's stickied now. Best of luck.

The Salem address is the current McDowell address. I think its ITT and for sure is in the /baph/ thread.

Another thing we could do, possibly, is call up the DA (Jay D Hall) or the judge (McAlpin, I believe) or just the courthouse and demand that they not give him an expungement. Tell them about his criminal history in Penn (and Argentina) and you could add some stuff in there about how he is violent in your experience and all that.

You can probably find the info for numbers/emails on the Lane County website.

The truth is, I'm pretty good at digging for info; I just don't have a critical mass in order to do any of the fun stuff. If we could convince enough anons that this is a good target, then the fullblown autism of the internet hate machine could really explode on him.

I mean:
spic
lefty
journalist
antiwhite
halfjew
nutty lolcow

i mean, all of the signs point to go!

They can also choose to ignore federal laws. Especially if the federal government is signaling to them through policy.

I'm a burger m8. This scandal is a skirmish, but Brexit is a war. July through November will be ours, but let the brits have June.

Thanks mods, guys please spread this on twitter

The thing that pisses me off the most about this is that liberals are always bitching about white judges and white privilege playing a part in the courtroom. Today a guy I work with was bitching about the judge in the Brock Turner case because he was white.

But as soon as Trump suggests that a hispanic judge is capable of being biased, they lose their shit. These people can't have it both ways and that's why they are going to lose.

It's interesting that you mention Israel

I've been just looking at various connections, and this was an unsurprising find.

Gonzalo Curiel is Vice-President of a charter school known as Urban Discovery Academy.

archive.is/9qa8c

This academy received a pretty heft donation

archive.is/hsJ9o

Now who is this Jeff Silberman?

First of all he is the president/CEO of Carleton Management, Inc. archive.is/Nuwqx

Furthermore, well read this

archive.is/NC0ea

I think we're talking past here.

At no point can a nonfederal law officer enforce a federal law as their own.
Then can comply, or be ordered to comply with a federal law officer and be granted the temporary powers in regards to applying federal law.

That is, the signalling thing is bullshit, its any officer getting it in their head that they are supposed to enforce federal law that is the issue.

THis is something Constitutionalist should be behind as separation of powers, but rarely is since many states have little interest in matters of federal law already.
Specifically, the hot button laws like drugs, "prostitution", marriage (which was absolutely an issue under the good faith and reciprocation clause, but got dealt with under the 14th to keep a race to the bottom & ccws from being done), and so forth.

The UK is still 90% white, asshole, and you're blocking the tunnel so they can't get in. The US is being invaded as we speak. Don't tell us about war - we've been fighting all of yours for you for 100 years now.

I guess I'm more focused on the border agents and ICE being told to stand down and stuff. Federal bodies. I still think the sanctuary cities shouldn't be allowed.

You are derailing the conversation. The federal officers themselves have been ordered to release illegals. You fucking kike.

It's really frustrating to me that it seems like the attacks are actually somehow working to an extent since you have cucks like Rubio and Gingrich going "whoa there" because in the Cuck camp they see this as a way to damage Trump and probably find some chicanery they can use to steal the nomination or hamper him in the general and regain "their" party. Gingrich probably realized he isn't going to be VP.

Which is also unsurprisingly allowed given that ICE is now under DHS, which is an executive agency, leaving the president with the final say in the matter.

Again, this is perfectly legal, the only way to stop it is insurrection, sedition, and traitorous acts.
As long as you play the game, the rules are against you.
When you go against them, you will see just how willing you are.

Worth a shot. He's already played a part in destroying an user's life. The least we could do is destroy his.

Gingrich and rubio have never been anything more than lap dogs. Trump made a comment about it being inappropriate what newt said, and like the good cuck he is reigned his comment in a bit. Saying things about not terminating the marriage for one disagreement. They can't do much damage and the fact that they are hiding this la raza thing could be used to damage the Msm's credibility even more.

Good on you for digging though I'd say most of that is innocuous. The alien scholarship is still the most damning thing I'd say. Do we have info on the recipient?

coo

Ohhh I see you're just here to demoralize people. Thanks for showing yourself out.

Lawyers will spin that as 'the necessary truth'.

Who gives a fuck what a lawyer says. Most of them are scum.

I'm sorry that your beliefs have lead you to believe that fish are kosher.

Well given that's where these laws you're trying to use as justification come from…

One of Rubio's former henchmen was on TV running his mouth about this issue.

You're correct. Our main goal is to win the battle of public opinion, not try to replace Trump's legal team.

And Filtered

i thought this shit was done with in the 70s or something

I just kind had a "duh" moment, but perhaps a look through the court opinions signed by Curiel may be interesting.

You can see the case number is

3:13-cv-02519-GPC-WVG

The GPC are the initials for Gonzalo P. Curiel

she should be in her own country. either that or leave and come back legally. also i don't care how "smart" illegals are. they have to go back.

meme this showing the connection and spread it all over fuckbook and twitter for all the normies. Hit the media accts with it too. They really believe they are smarter than everyone. It's time to BTFO of the media!

Scholarship recipient's name: Ricardo Elorza
Bottom-right paragraph in picture.

archive.is/hjdIc

Wow I'm stupid. This was in the OP

This is pretty good. Shows favorability towards illegals if not outright willingness to break the law. A judge having any dealing with someone undocumented alone is pretty crazy.

Agreed. These illegals are so self-serving, it's incredible. I get pissed off at how blatant it all is.

Yea, I am not sure how people can look the other way much longer.

AYO HOL UP
so what you sayin esse is we wuz cosmic people?

WE WUZ XINGS N SHIEET

The daily caller has a good story up. La Raza msm lies BTFO.
archive.is/KYWXg

Don't forget documents were released without proper redaction just 5 days ago

archive.is/uAaaf

For prior address see archive.is/AKPO7

gosh how convenient

nice find

The judge is a "LaRaza" poser

He married a Japanese waifu

Mother in law's obit:

"Lynette S. Yamauchi, age 58, passed away Oct. 30, 2003. Lynette was born.. .She retired from the Peoria Unified School Dist. She is member of the Japanese Free Methodist Church, and committee member of the Susan G. Komen-Race for the Cure Committee, and received the Channel 3 Silver Apple Teacher of the Year Award. She is survived by her husband of 39 years, Thomas; daughter, Trisha Yamauchi and her husband Gonzalo Curiel; son, Ryan and his wife Trisha Yamauchi; mother, Mildred Seki; sister, Mae Krause; 2 grandchildren, Jacob and Alec Yamauchi. Memorial Service will be at 4:30 P.M., Wednesday, November 5, 2003 at Chapel of the Chimes, 7924 N. 59th Ave. Glendale, AZ. "

archive.is/Ja4L6

leadershipdirectories.com/profiles/Trisha-Yamauchi-Deputy-Chief-Probation-Officer-United-States.htm

“Mostly I'd like to thank also President Obama for giving this honor to me, to my family. As I indicated previously, my parents came here from Mexico with a dream of providing their children opportunities and they've been able to do that with the opportunities that this country has to offer. I'd like to thank Senator Boxer and Senator Feinstein for their support, for the Advisory Committee that recommended my name to Senator Boxer to pass forward. I'd like to take the time to introduce my family that was able to come today: my wife Trisha and my daughter Natalie. Also, I'd like to acknowledge family members that weren't able to attend that were not able to travel here. That includes my brother in Indiana, Raul, my sister in Ohio, Maria, my father-in-law, Thomas Yamauchi, and a host of friends who are watching on the webcast.”
congress.gov/112/chrg/shrg76131/CHRG-112shrg76131.htm

linkedin.com/in/ricardoelorza

Thomas Jefferson is a shit tier law school, not even ranked by US News.

Poor job prospects and crushing student debt will come to you

Feinstein does it again!

I wish I could help you faggots out but I have work in 4 hours.

This is great, though. Has everyone forgotten everything Donald says becomes true? Remember the dancing muslims? Remember 97% of black homicides caused by other blacks? Remember Bush did 9/11 (soon to be proven true when the 28 pages get released)?

Every outrageous claim Trump has made has been proven true, I know this one is too. Trump wouldn't have opened his mouth without knowing exactly how this would play out.

Also I saw his savage correspondent on CNN today shut down Wolf Blitzberg. It was beautiful.

Glad to hear that about Blitzberg. I was getting sick of the one sided bullshit. Get some rest before work lad.

It's fucked up that a mexican supremacist group is totally fine but any sort of pro European group is labelled nazi.

archive.is/gilUq

Gonzalo versus Gonzalez - the beaners are now attacking each other

Goes without saying, but don't bother the judge or his wife personally - that will just backfire majorly.

I can see the headline now:

got any more of those kekworthy smuggling attempts?
silly mexicans, you can't just chop people up and put them back together :^)

I'm not even sure if some of these in the first pic are, but that's the culture that's invading.

Brexit is number one issue by far. If those faggots free them selves from the "EU"s grip it will cause a domino effect.

WELL
LOOKS LIKE IT'S TIME TO RUN FOR MAYOR

I call dibs on tossing this one over the wall!

What was his explanation for shooting off the gun? Haha. The court record should be public.

good news regarding Miss Undocumented

Holla Forums got pretty triggered when they seen this.

Nicely done.

See, if you're so exceptional, why not go be so in your ow-

Into the trash it goes.

t. Artfag

Do you really think the enforcement agency will do anything, especially to her?

SOMEONE JUST GOT DEPORTED

Oh sweet Christmas, let it be true.

Is there documented proof that no one can deny it, that he's part of La Raza? Why doesn't Trump tweet it since the media won't mention it. I hope he does because for all the good he does, he doesn't fully utilize twitter, there's so much information he could tweet out that will help him.

Good Article by WND

archive.is/zhIvN

The guy is a member of an explicitly racial interest group. No more needs be said.

Some bullshit from their website

Silly blanco, it's not racial, it just represents all hispanic people :^)

Classic Huffington

Make sure to keep talking about La Raza, it will make a difference

I'm calling it a mexican supremacist group on social media.

TRUMP TRULY IS OUR GREATEST ALLY.

Not to you, schlomo. D&C elsewhere.

That's it, voting hillary now.

He is the path, not the destination.

inb4 >infowars

You better be ready for the white vs mexican race war.

The best time to get fit and prepare was six months ago, the second best time is now.

WALL STRONK

o shit I am a #hillarymissle now

It's another failure of the left.
Only lefties and illegals care, they're winning nobody new here. It's the classic "Hey isn't that Trump so silly guys?" circlejerk again and they don't get why people don't care.

This actually makes me really angry. They can't be allowed to get away with this. We need to roll fucking tanks in there and round up the people who let this happen under their jurisdiction, then remove taco immediately.

Are you really this retarded? The brexit is important for the whole world, not just the UK. It will have immediate consequences in europe.

WELP YOU CONVINCED ME

100% VOTING FOR HILLARY NOW

Cesar Chavez(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cesar_Chavez) on La Raza -

archive.is/LoZyp

There's still work to do bois. I would do it myself but apparently the site doesn't accept foreign IP's or VPN's.

They also express this when they speak about languages. They call theirs "la lingua" (the language), while every other language out there is called "idioma" (idiom/dialect).

Holy shit, respect for Chavez.

That's way more insightful and prescient than anything MLK ever said.

I hate you fucking faggots so much.

all these >(1) ID replies.

I was thinking about la raza..

They have 30 million people at the moment to work with. That's the amount of spics in the US at the moment.

If Hillary wins, they don't need to act and can bide their time. If trump wins. They have to begin acting right now if they want to reclaim aztlan clay..

And because nobody can predict the future.. I assume they're already planning some serious shit because risking a trump presidency will set them back decades. If trump wins, many of their numbers will be deported, and many more will self-deport.

If I was a la raza strategist, I'd say acting now (whatever that is) would be the smartest decision while they still have time and people.

Have we been tossing all the info we got on La Raza at our useful idiot friends at Kikebart? We need them to start hammering this issue hard so it'll get more exposure.

well that would mean hes compromised as a judge but (((they))) will let it happen any way.

To clarify: cities, counties, and a few states such as CA and Massachusetts. NC and TX have been putting pressures on cities and counties to stop this sanctuary BS by withholding state funds that would be otherwise allocated to those.

I am willing to bet San Jose was some sort of beta test to see what could happen if police stand down. Who brings eggs tomatoes and bags of rocks to a protest like that? This was a different type of crowd, not one that would get caught on camera looking like Carl or Trigglypuff.

I am not sure, you are the first to mention this. I'm surprised drudge hasn't picked any of this up. It seems right in his wheelhouse.

Knowing Drudge, he's probably amassing his sources. I haven't check Conservative Treehouse yet so I'm not sure if they touched it either. Still, Kikebart needs to run something on this aside from El Rato and Cucksich condemning Trump's words once again.

starting WW3 by shooting a rowdy spic in self-defense.

liveleak.com/view?i=837_1465268217

THE GOYIM KNOW

SHUT DOWN THE INTERNET

I am a white nationalist, but to say FAIRUS is, is incorrect.

How much I'd wish you did the same thing to Mexico. Not that I really want you to come here, don't risk getting shot by coked-up retards, but I'd like to see the backlash and endless bitching if Americans entered Mexico illegally and forced their way to college and enjoy all kinds of privilege. See if these cunts who cry over immigration like it.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/06/07/la-raza-judge-gonzalo-curiel-and-the-hispanic-national-bar-association/#more-117158

I wonder how many shekels La Raza has given Senator Faggot over the years.

nice dubs

We have the ammo, just need to disseminate it.

all these cuckservatives are gonna look like fools if we can overcome the MSM spinsters. These losers think their voice matters, but the people have spoken and Trump is the clear victor.

I hope we get a cartoon from Ben about all this.

Are you gonna try to fix your country or immigrate somewhere better? Did you get any land from the government?

I'm staying in my country, I won't run away like a fag. It may be a sinking ship, but it is my sinking ship. And even if I got an offshore job in international waters, I'll still return to live in Mexico no matter what.

why don't we just kill these people? IronMarch has killed people less undeserving that these. Think about it, they're illegals, no one is gonna miss them except each other.

Do it faggot. I'm too far away, take some out for me.

I'm English anyway

It seems drudge has already linked to a story. I would post and archive, but I'm working and it is a top link. Easy to find.

**These people have been doxxed, we've got their handles, their twitters. I don't think we should kill all of them, but the most violent ones are anti-trump protests deserve it. Take a big sign, or a Mexican flag, bonus points if you're a spic, put a gopro at the top of it and capture all the faces. Become friends with the most hardcore anti-trumpers, attack a pro-trumper if you have to, just get their details, their identities, their histories, and then pass it on to some one who can change things. Infiltrate, locate, and eradicate.

Land doesn't sink. Corrupt leaders, degenerates, freaks, cowards and tyrants do.

Then take out your local Paki. Oh wait, UK is a nogunz cuckland

why doesn't that pic have Jeb Bush face on it? it would be more amusing. (plus guacabowle hat)

You're only noguns if you're willing to be no guns

Bowden is perfect.

Don't forget that Carlos Arredondo(Boston Bombing Myth Hoxer) is a member of La Raza and has been involved in more "Hispanic Events" than just the Boston Hoaxathon.

Vid Related. Highly Suggested.

I dont even know who bowden is.

**And you don't need guns to take them out.
dailymotion.com/video/x4bv031_national-action-paedo-hunt-episode-1_news**

That's no easy task, but I commend you.
Stay strong, be safe. In 40 years we will share a meal at a taco cart by the ocean.

FTFY

I'm Gulf Coast. Who in Arlington is going to snuff this Jose Angel Gutierrez?

Don't answer.

We got the scoop on this a day before Matt Drudge. Fucking nice work guys. Almost makes you wonder how much trends begin and disseminate from here…

Keep spreading this info

I've triggered the fuck out of a spic on Facebook. I'm not sure how I want to proceed blowing her the fuck out, and worse, I'm away from home and my HD stockpile of resources for doing such.

Suggestions?

Call him out on illegal crime rate, drug traffic, how people are getting decapitated openly on Mexico so letting people come in unchecked is incredibly dangerous, how canadians and europeans overstaying visas in aren't engaging in gang violence and leeching welfare nor are criminals because they actually got checked by the embassy before coming, etc.

Does that boy even have a GED?

It's a middle-aged woman.

Fuck me, I wish I could respond with this. This is a real account, though, and I even have family watching this exchange, and how airtight my argument is will seriously reflect on me.

Good ideas. I'll have to try to find some hard data on all of the above, because I want to be a brick wall for her drivel to run into.

How retarded you must be to brag on kikebook that you are illegal alien to be deported?

/baphomet/ and /cow/ would love you if you delivered.

WE WUZ ASDEGS N SHIT
Tbh chicano marxist groups are cancer they turn the children of good conservative spics into degenerate leftist trash
Pic related
In spanish but talks about how white conservative spics are diching their roots to be like spear chuckers. Basically those kinds of people who are 1/100000 indjun n shieet

t. Paco Im here legally fags

hang them all

I'm having serious trouble finding non-pozzed resources to use.

They can't handle the modern world so they revert to the myth of the noble savage. Forming an identity around a culture that's dead and buried (deservedly), yet they refer to people like us as reactionaries.

Such a shame to see my people fall, our spanish liberators would be disappoint in us.

I hate it when they fuck with the gendering of Spanish words.

Ugh. I'm having a crash. Head is foggy. I can't tell if I'm making points or blustering.

Am I sticking my foot in my mouth here?

Godfuckingdammit, I have to go weapons safe on this one. She's a fucking client to a family business.

nice hitler dubs mate
same tbh azatlan is a stupid movment made for trash thats niether american nor mexican

Holy shit this is huge. How are people not talking about this.

Trump says in Tapper interview, "Does the judge know the opposition?"

Says increasingly nervous man for the hundredth time this year.

lurk moar

TRUTH

THANK YOU, DONALD TRUMP. YOU TRULY ARE OUR GREATEST ALLY.

Shame I have to live here, ffs it's more DC than Virginia

She has to go back

to the ESL night school

Lel you're late to the party chaim.

Updated with more info

Give a tip

Daily remind "Mexican" is not a race, it is a nationality, Latino/Hispanic is a race, not Mexican

If you are a Hispanic living in the U.S.A who still refers to themselves as "Mexican" you either

A.) Do not have US citizenship

Or

B.) Are a traitor to your own country (wither that country be the US or Mexico)

Identity is only skin-deep, friend :^)

Yep. There's no incentive to fix Mexico if they can just hop the border to greener pastures.

I'm sure that scholarship could've gone to a deserving legal immigrant, or to a Mexican national attending a Mexican university…but they'd rather be seditious about the whole deal.

All those Chinese miners who immigrated to Mexico can call themselves Chinese all they want but they're still just Chink Mexicans

I was a commie ten years ago and the "sanctuary city" idea was being pushed through the International Socialists Organizations through one of their affiliated pro-immigrant orgs.

It just sort of showed up as an idea from the commie national committee and then it was our job to carry it out in the local legislature through a long campaign in the college town.

Diversity is strength, we're all immigrants, those people are racist, etc.

You have to go back.
>>>/reddit/

Sanctuary City enforcement also has to do with accessing the DHS database. Local (state, county, city) officers need to have a system by which to check someone's status in the US. They also need to know how to assess this status - they can't just drag everyone into lock-up to get it checked … the Obama immigration officials won't comply or pick these people up in time.

I'm an immigration attorney - most of what the fed government is doing these days in deportation is "prosecutorial discretion". Obama told federal enforcement to simply stop enforcing - that's on the federal level.

The sanctuary cities were the opening - it let so many people under the radar (how can the locals police them!?!) that now at the Federal level they don't even enforce (it's too much, prosecutorial discretion and release).

Just peruse the immigration legal field, friends. You'll find a lot of (((lawyers))) and (((NGOs))).

When your bot script posts in the wrong thread.

nytimes.com/2009/05/15/us/15judge.html?_r=0

WASHINGTON — In 2001, Sonia Sotomayor, an appeals court judge, gave a speech declaring that the ethnicity and sex of a judge “may and will make a difference in our judging.”

>Judge Sotomayor has given several speeches about the importance of diversity. But her 2001 remarks at Berkeley, which were published by the Berkeley LA RAZA Law Journal, went further, asserting that judges’ identities will affect legal outcomes.
“Whether born from experience or inherent physiological or cultural differences,” she said, for jurists who are women and nonwhite, “our gender and national origins may and will make a difference in our judging.”

Better you know of him and feel his absence than not.

we need to hurry up and build that wall with auto turrets on the top.

LOL

What a bunch of racists….

La Raza is not a spic organization, it's a Mexican organization of people with Indian ancestry (i.e. no lighter skinned Mexicans allowed, no South Americans…)

Not that it really matters, since brown Mexicans are 90% of the spics in the US anyway.

Can beaners with green cards be sent back?

Every time fam.

it's just a coincidence

It's obviously the liberal democrat mayors and city councils.

La Raza literally means The Race.

Nationalist groups are bad for whites but good for mexicans?

Just point out the hypocrisy.

THIS SHITTHEAP GOT A QUARTER MILLION IN SCHOLARSHIPS, I CANT GET A SINGLE ONE WITH 5.0GPA!!!

You can always tell when the liberals are scared. They start talking in sweeping absolutes to make themselves feel better.

Seriously. Can we turn this around back on them and start some riots because scholarship money is going to foreign shitheads instead of poor citizens who actually need it?

Did you know…

But mexican isn't a race faggot.

Mexico is a geo-political location, true. However, they identify with natives of the area mixed with Latinos so they actually create their own race thru racemixing. One could say that they are just latinos but they are incorrect, they are actually redskins mixed with latinos.

banderasnews.com/0707/eded-racesofmexico.htm

Canelo Alvarez

Esse, it's like another Conquista.

They showed Canelo's family during the Canelo vs. Khan fight on Fox and his young niece is visibly mestizo.

Two-Thirds of Hispanic Adults Say Being Hispanic is Part of Their Racial Background
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/06/15/is-being-hispanic-a-matter-of-race-ethnicity-or-both/

Welcome to the club pal.

That day will come.

The girls in the green and pink shirt look White, the guy labeled White doesn't.

Not possible or necessary in Europe. Either the big shitties already are basically lawless, or in smaller towns there are big churches hiding the niggers. Evangelists more than catholics on a high level.

The real bomb here is "The Ford Foundation" funding La Raza. (???)

> laweekly.com/news/dear-trump-fans-la-raza-is-not-a-racist-term-7003572

Dear fans of diversity, White Pride is not a racist term

Idiots. It IS racist, that is the whole point.

When gender is not fixed, race can be erased by learning another language.

Got it.

Fuck this gay earth

shows how they are really a race, when they think that the way you talk affects your genes.

What the fuck are you on about? Did some beaner rob a bank?

The correct name is home rule.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Home_rule

Just a question for the curious:

Does this shit work for Canadians too? Can I get a licence without a SSN? Or am I not brown enough.

Your cute little Wikipedia article isn't sufficient and there are no laws that can advocate for breaking immigration laws.

Stay in Canada plz

The girl and her family are illegal and I read other anons learned she attended a public school, which means she attended a tax payer-funded school without contributing. That aside, she has now received a full ride to UT, provided by scholarships which many are funded by tuition collected from students attending the school. Being here illegally, she most likely is not paying the tuition rate for international students or "out of district students, depending on how UT has that set up.

So, she stole from others to get her education and thinks she's entitled to her rewards because she worked hard in the process.

Regardless of how hard someone worked to rob a bank, they still committed a crime and are not given the money they obtained in the process.

Ahh, I was hoping that was it. Seen too many beaners trying to make the argument that they were robbed. I appreciate the clarification. :^)

Somehow the original press release from this judge's organization has suddenly gone 'missing'.

us4.campaign-archive2.com/?u=df9a27c10b6d6ba38ba001440&id=f8a4a02241&e=cd8fc1ccd9

Anyone have a copy of the original by chance?

Sorry I should have archived such an obscure uri

archive.is/oS2iT

oy vey

as if Spanish is so effing great, wtf losers

m8 the head of google brain went to washington state

ivy league is a meme

Ivy league isn't a meme; it's the meme. A degree from HYP (or to a lesser extent the other ivies) is a modern-day patent of nobility. The education might not be any better, but the credential is a hell of a lot more valuable than anything from State U.

The joke is that most international students, the ones here legally via student visas, pay full price. Their family's wealth is at least equivalent to an upper middle class American family. Prior to undergrad, they attend private international high schools.

I support legal immigrants of the above nature. That is the brain drain that helps keep US #1. I don't support illegal immigrant families who leech tax payer money. A 4.5 GPA from a shit tier public high school tier is a joke.

salma hayak looks middle eastern because she is fuckin lebanese, jesus christ you are a moron

please excuse my damnably atrocious stupidity

hahahaha

This is immoral and illegal, and and if you go down that road you will burn in the lake of fire for eternity.

What you want to do is pop on down to the motherland and hunt down these people's families. Invade their casas, castrate the men, sterilize the women with animal tranquilizers, then gag their little hijos y hijas, pile them into your van and take them to good homes in some backwoods nowhere like Canada, never to be seen again.

You'll do time in the lake of fire for the castrations, but probably not for eternity; you'll cause far more misery to the assholes operating within the US than if you just murdered those people; and you'll be helping to culturally enrich our neighbor to the north.

You would enjoy the film Sicario.

Nice meme.

What did they have to say about it?

This was clearly on purpose and I look forward to Trump suing the everloving piss out of a judge. That guy needs to lose his job PRONTO. Imagine if this was, say, a republican old white judge and a latino woman. Would be lambasted until his face was permanently red. This injustice is what the modern "justice" system is. What a time we live in.

You know, La Raza is what the white race should have for ourselves. Take back the land that was stolen from us, kick out or permanently solve the foreign invaders and traitors from within, no mercy and no exceptions. I can't help but admire them. Hate, yes, as one would hate a formidable enemy who shows commendable bravery in battle. Good for those spics.

The Brotherhood when? Remove the enemy from within. The US should take everything, kicking out the spics as we go, start from commiefornia/colorado/texas line and push down. Don't stop until we hit the equator. Can you imagine those lush, gorgeous lands curated by worthy hands?

A new Empire will arise.

youtube.com/watch?v=jmxXGbU-Vj0

sounds beautiful to me, you cut to the heart of the issue though, and it won't convince anyone too bluepilled. But the awakening will see it and think on it

what exactly did trump say?
i can't find anything but reaction pieces when i search.

Truly Sheldon Adelson and Donald Trump are our greatest allies.

It's smart to back the winning horse. Only the principled and the foolish wouldn't do so, and they were the ones who were pushing Conservatives Unified for Cruz and Kasich. If Trump creates wealth in America again, that's naturally where the leeches will hedge their bets. If he says he's going to protect le greatest ally, all the more reason for them to back him. He's smart enough to know where the power lies in the US, and there's no way to fix it without appeasing them. Sure, you could tear it all down and start again, but nobody in their right mind would.

He asked a judge to recuse himself due to pre-existing bias. Something every single American has a right to do for any reason whatsoever.

A deleted tweet does not mean she got deported it just means she closed her account to protect herself.

If she were deported twitter would not remove her account

In fact the lack of neutral archival could protect her from discovery.

Tried reporting this guy but account does not exist and none of you faggots archived it:

web.archive.org/web/*/https://twitter.com/Eh_Wick

Isn't a name enough though?

I always thought you could just call the deportation services and tell them there was some illegal fuck in your neighborhood.

Confirmed Palladium Books fan

duckduckgo.com/?q=site:4plebs.org trump Adelson&ia=web

duckduckgo.com/?q=site:4plebs.org Sheldon Adelson &bext=wfp&ia=web

Jews are the ugliest creatures to walk this earth. Honestly look like demonic aliens.

Underrated video. HOLY SHIT. EVERYTHING FITS TOGETHER SO FUCKING WELL.

I'm a Hispanic American and I'm pissed as fuck. Obviously I'm never gonna be accepted by some factions of the alt-right, but what can I can I do to help in the upcoming race war? My family has lived in California/New Mexico for literally hundreds of years as far my family has documented. My family fought the Spanish, Mexican and American governments All the while fighting off roving bands of Navajo baby stealing scum and lost every single time. For the past 100 years, my family has considered themselves Americans and have adopted American values. I'm a fucking American.

How can I help protect American ideals in the upcoming race war? People don't get that "muh open borders" is just a tool for further government control, i.e. globalism, communism, and cronyism. I'm actually sympathetic to those who consider "la raza" the 5th race, but wtf does that get you when your only goal as a movement is to suck from the tit of America and destroy American values and civilization? Build up your own country, don't fuck up mine with your GIBS ME DATS.

FUCKING DAMMIT I'm triggered

What can I do Holla Forums? Do I go undercover? Do I shill until I get into a position of power and then go fullblown Real American™ on their asses?
Advice please

im looking for exact quotes, or was no such thing written or recorded?

youtube.com/watch?v=kcuQI0V_g-Y

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/49892144/#49892144

Stop Sinead, it's not gonna work.

And go kill yourself. You need it.

new Stefan Molyneux video (45 min):

The Truth About Trump University and Judge Gonzalo Curiel

youtube.com/watch?v=E9XMioUUa3E

Oh god yes was waiting for this one

Molyjew used this exact example in his most recent hispanic video. Further proof they browse pol on the regular. I think mike gets paid to just browse and shitpost all day,

Holla Forums aren't you glad youre crowd sourcing molyjews videos?

books.google.com/books?id=dhatAgAAQBAJ&pg=PA67&lpg=PA67&dq=Reagan La raza funding&source=bl&ots=5XKjunvwP2&sig=sjqJloB6TCRZdQauQhkCffVhDiA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjx797YopzNAhVOOlIKHRqwBc0Q6AEIPjAF

Look at that funding tho

That is the best option I can think of, we definitely need people inside of our enemies' camps to spill us info and subvert their effort from the inside, not unlike the kikes.
Sucks but I mean if it works for them, might as well make use of it, and one thing is for sure, we can easily beat them at their own game.

Also Daily Reminder that La Raza is the mestizo ISIS.
Also Daily Reminder illegal mestizos fuck over legal mexican/south american immigrants just as much as the rest of us if not more so, since legal immigrants actually took the time effort and money out to do it the right way (and passed the background check) and pay taxes (which illegals, of course, don't).

This is what I've found. Basically members of SD La Raza share the same values and goals of NCLR. Past President and Current President both worked as lawyers for illegal immigrants. Also, (((Jewish))) connection found.

You'll only not be accepted by the super-racial purist types, and only then depending on how much Spanish you have. Even the Nuremberg Laws allowed people with some Jewish heritage in…

Look, what you need to do is infiltrate their organization. Leak us information on their tactics, their fliers, their message - who they are reaching out to convert, how, when will they demonstrate. Everything.

Most importantly, find out who the leadership is and keep files on them. Tape record shit if you can (and if its legal in your State), especially anything that sounds remotely illegal.

Right now, tbh, we need more of San Jose. We need more peaceful whites getting attacked. Don't be obvious about it, but you should suggest to some of the esses that the whites are scared and its a great demoralization tactic to attack them and wave Mexican flags. That would be perfect.

We should really fuck this faggot up.

Problem is I don't speak spanish. LEL. My parents raised me well.

Well, learn. Also, that could be your "in." Tell them basically that you're so embarrassed that whitey has stripped you of your culture, heritage and language. You want to get back with "your people" and learn the language and fight for you interests as a Latino.

This is all so kosher I can't even kvetch my meshuggah.

I hope you aren't calling me a jew, but rather having some fun pointing out that these are "jewish" tactics. Of course, my response is, So what? What works, works. Using any and all means at your disposal to defeat your enemy isn't simply justified, its fucking required

That's a really good idea. Thanks user.

you're welcome. My other piece of advice is volunteer as much as you can, but try to avoid activities that directly support their political mission, like handing out fliers or fundraising. Stick to volunteering for activities that directly help the other members. This will endear you to the group and increase you popularity. At that point, they'll want you to get more involved, seeing how you're such a leader. Go the Stalin route. Volunteer for administrative type activities that give you access to sensitive information and power over decision-making at certain bottle-necks and lynchpin points. Remember, what you are after is power, popularity, and information. Stay focused on that. Everything is a means to that end.

godspeed. America is counting on you, user.

Keep the redpilling going on La Raza, people. The US needs to know about this corrupt organization.

Nice work, also bump

Yes, that was exactly my point. But more to the point, because I didn't think of the angle you presented it caught me by surprise and made me kek, so I wanted to include a little joke of my own in my bump of it.
Didn't think it would be confused like this though. I thought the tongue-in-cheek was pretty obvious at the time. My bad.