Computers

When was the last time you bought a computer? I just did.

Who needs a pc with all those carots and baby sajeets ?

last month actually. And it cost almost twice as much as yours
laptops are superior to desktops in almost every way
fite me, nerds

graphics?

I bought one a couple months ago, but right now it's all about the carrots.

oh shit we /carrot/ here now

Waiting on Zen for a new rig.

Zen is going to be disappointing as fuck and you know it. AMD fucked up bad and they'll never recover

why the fuck are there so many carrots on Holla Forums today?

Because it's carrot Tuesday, newfag. Eat up!

idk tbh i'm just going with the trend

Keep track of which veggie you use for which purpose.

I didn't

That's objectively wrong… Pic related, my spex before the upgrade, which will be upgraded in the future, without me needing to buy an entire system, for cheaper, more reliable, stronger, faster, custom built, my own machine.

Sorry, I didn't realize you could easily fold your desktop and take it places. And I didn't realize it had a battery that saved itself during a power outage

You said in every way, nigger. Here's one where laptops fail completely. Raw horsepower and upgrade ability. Of course desktops fail completely in portability.

Not the other user you were talking to but this is painful to watch unfold.

I didn't know it was more comfortable to use a computer in a shitty location on a shitty place to sit, while you look at your shitty small screen and type on your shitty keyboard while using your shitty trackpad (god forbid you got a laptop to use it with a mouse)

Laptops are objectively inferior.
Protip: my desktop is less than 10lbs, grow some muscle if you want to take your computer somewhere, pussy.

Actually, I do. It's called a backup generator, newfag.

Get one for your house, newfag.
If my power goes out, I still have internet, you don't, because your pathetic laptop can't power a router. :^)

2007, never seen a need to buy another.

Good luck carrying your 10lb computer case on a plane faggot

you poor fucking soul. We should start a charity for niggers this below the poverty line, I would gladly donate to you

Why in the fuck would I want to take my $2000 computer on a plane? Why would I even need to get on a plane when I can stay and play videogames at my comfy home?

Dogshit compared to my gigabit ethernet, they also don't block websites. :^)

You're losing this argument if you hadn't noticed, laptopfag.

eh its fast enough for me, if i can browse Holla Forums I'm satisfied

Fat NEET detected

Where the fuck do you store your reaction images and shit? My Holla Forums folder alone is way larger than your entire HDD

I'm actually not overweight, and I have a well paying job (hence the computer that's better than yours).

You're basically losing the argument so bad that you've put yourself into a corner where you can't do anything except insult someone using an insult that doesn't even make sense considering what website we're browsing.

Nice try tho, mobile faggot. Go ahead, tell your facebook friends and mommy how you won and internet argument today.
:^)

Why no ebin poewr supply?

Nigger you're not fooling anyone, my laptop literally costs twice as your desktop

And that's why you're poor, because you're bad with money.

Because I'll be transfering my Seasonic X-850 to the new computer. I might get a weaker PSU later on to power my old computer, because I have an extra GTX 670 and a 500GB drive to throw in it.

more expensive = better?
macfag detected

4 years

Its called having a disposable income

you poorfags wouldn't understand

Now hold on just a second, Macbooks really are overpriced. For about the same price as my Laptops the Macbook pros come with Core m5s and Intel HD graphics chips, Macs are just a plan waste of money no matter how you look at them

I think you'll be fine with that for a long time if you're running GNU/Linux.

I play vidya, watch high quality anime (1080p bluray raws), and render videos, so I need the extra beef. Lately I've been getting CPU lag because games eat about 70% now a days, and I can't do multiple tasks at the same time anymore.

user if you aren't trolling me, I'm very sorry for you.

with
also

you fucking pleb

That's 32GB of ram.

The 6600K is nice, and will be overclocked like my 2500-k (4.6 peak)
The cooler is more of an asthetic choice. I don't want to build a custom loop for the cooling purposes, but I enjoy the aesthetic of a water cooler because I can easily get to components on the motherboard without having to remove the cooler.

Mobo is decent, and the case is micro atx. I've been building micro builds a lot lately, since they are capable of being just as powerful and efficient as full size.

then get a proper mobo for that.. such as Gigabyte Z170MX-Gaming 5, the 150´s are shit (not enough configs for OC´ing everything to achieve your goals)
Decent AIO´s are for 250 bucks onwards, but thats the price tag where the great custom build sets start.
Decent air heatsink will do better job for less price. Like Noctua D14. Its not like you´ll have get to components anytime (unless you´ll be testing cpu´s and RAM´s)

You forgot the rest of the computer.
And why did you buy all that crap to go along with it? Dropping the homosexual cabling and water cooler could have gotten you a massive component.

might as well buy a laptop instead

Might as well kill himself instead. Or just stop wasting time on internet shit and go outside and have sex with the horses.

Does the trick.

Got my current rig a few months ago.

see

GTX 1070

the motherboard can OC just fine.

I considered that.
My motherboard choice was based on reliability.

A LOT of the Micro-ATX 1151 sockets have an absolutely awful fail rate. I won't buy anything with shit reviews.

you're missing a disk drive