This movie made me realize what a bunch of savages the brits are

This movie made me realize what a bunch of savages the brits are
GOD KILL THE QUEEN

Anglos aren't humans

Go shag a sheep, Angus.

Then explain Glasgow.

It made me appreciate Edward Longshanks for managing to give a queer a helicopter ride 750 years before they were invented.

Same with the Patriot. Friggin limeys.

Never trust the eternal anglo

He's also famous for kicking the jews out of England. What a swell guy.

He had like twenty kids too. His wife died because she couldn't handle the babymaking.

Not even a competition.

B-but muh historians from England will say I am a liar!

Scots are fucking globalist cucks, though.

LOL

and what did all their sacrifice amount to? the modern scot is an overweight cuck stooge.

Like the Irish, Scots are a people that don't actually exist. They are just varieties of Anglos, with huge inferiority complexes and need to sell their land to globalists.

BASED

Hanging and quartering was disgusting.

What's the worst is that it was AN OFFICIAL WRITTEN LAW.

Torture wasn't uncommon in Europe back then, but most countries like France and the HRE did not have it written on paper, it was mostly a decision left to the King/Emperor or institutions such as the church.

So yeah, while people in other countries were not exceptionally civilized compared to the brits, at least they didn't have a law detailing precisly how to torture alleged "traitors" (note that it includes foreign leaders and soldiers who fought for their countries like Wallace, thus people who didn't betray them).

That's straight Persian tier bullshit.

Britain was a shithole until the after the great wars of the XVII Century.

Anglo detected

Scots are filthy subhumans. Longshanks should have genocided the lot of them.

Outstanding reply.

Implying the scots are any better.

How's their precious brexit working out for them?

Britain/England/Umbria/UK has always been a shithole.

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE TROUBLE WITH SCOTLAND IS THAT IT'S FULL OF FUCKIN SCOTS

Who /urbex/ here?

One of the best lines ever.

The pound is still freefalling. Their economy is showing no signs of recovery.
They're already discussing whether to back out of brexit and go crawling back to the EU.

Britcucks
Not even once

Speculation and blatant attempts to punish them for daring to leave the EU.

Does anyone have that video where there's scots in braveheart war paint voting against separating from britain?

Brits are the cucks and laughing stock of the free world.
Don't try to pretend anyone else is as cucked as your kind

I am not too fond of them myself.

Shut the fuck up brit cuck

Scotland fucking shits

The various races that make up the English race have developed a disgusting, vulgar soul that is utterly reprehensible. I never asked for these feels, but I find myself utterly despising the English, and I am a white person not being descended by a people subjugated by them.

Tbh I can't argue with this considering the current americans and europe as a whole.

Is Braveheart the most historically inaccurate movie ever made?

Has any hollowood film ever really been that accurate in these?

They take plenty of liberties to make the move more entertaining and the characters more likable. More drama and heart thumping action.

Literally the only reason Braveheart got made is because the guy who wrote it happen to have the same last name.

Lmao they're bigger cucks than the swedes