Final Round! Number 1: The Buildup

Tomorrow at this time Trump will win the final 5 states!

After claiming Dixie and the North West Front Trump has been building up to retake Commifornia and North Mexico. Some additional cornniggers and bringing even greater shame over Maine also included.

These are the times:

New Jersey: 20:00 EDT 00:00 UTC
South Dakota: 19:00 - 20:00 CDT 00:00 - 01:00 UTC
New Mexico: 19:00 MDT 01:00 UTC
Montana: 20:00 MDT 02:00 UTC
California: 20:00 PDT 03:00 UTC

Allocation:

New Jersey semi-closed primary: WTA
South Dakota closed primary: WTA
New Mexico closed primary: Proportional, 15 % cutoff
Montana open primary: WTA
California closed primary: 13 statewide WTA, 159 district WTA (3 per district)

Delegate counts on the map.

Will Trump make the 1488? Will California see a new streak of killings for vengance? Will there be any bufféts left in town? There's only one way to find out!

It's 3 hours of fun guaranteed or your money back, all the way from the East Coast to the West!

Other urls found in this thread:

dilbert.com/strip/1990-02-14
sos.ca.gov/elections/polling-place
letmegooglethat.com/?q=1488
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weed,_California
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/PPP_Release_FL_607161.pdf
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html
hulkusc.com/watch-msnbc-live-streaming/
hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/
hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/
fec.gov/pubrec/fe2000/2000presprim.htm
fec.gov/pubrec/fe2000/tcontents.htm
usatoday.com/pages/interactives/elections-results-primaries-2016/#r
bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz/
www(.)nytimes.com/elections/results
twitter.com/DanScavino/status/740296546831327232
hon-haka.org/archives/1103
twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/740163701257474048
playlivenew.com/2010/08/watch-cnn-news-live/
youtube.com/watch?v=nO7GAbBoIF0
nytimes.com/elections/results/california
nytimes.com/elections/results/new-jersey
nytimes.com/elections/results/new-mexico
nytimes.com/elections/results/montana
nytimes.com/elections/results/south-dakota
nytimes.com/elections/results/north-dakota
nytimes.com/elections/results
cytu.be/r/Overmen
archive.is/mwmkJ
youtube.com/watch?v=XYY5WCXPHOU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchronicity
youtube.com/watch?v=LRvOJjXZWyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One bump.

I wonder if we'll get to see roof koreans part 2

I'm more worried about knoll masons part 2.

Don't be Texas, guys

You don't want that shame.

It wasn't all bad, apparently Cruz had the worst performance for a Texan in a Texan Republican primary in almost a century

In hindsight this comment doesn't make any sense since roof koreans are best koreans.

I do hope we'll see more roof koreans.

Wew lads its happening

Dubs get for 1488.

If he actually wins 1488 delegates I'll drop my current projects and paint up one of these fuckers with a Trump hat

Can someone explain this to me? Seriously, I'm asking you how he pulled this off.

It makes no sense, especially after those troublemakers broke up his rally.

Because he is the God-Emperor.

I'm really sad I won't get to experience this ultimate victory with you Holla Forums, but I am doing a service for our struggle.
Despite living in a piddling Northern CA county, I volunteered to be a poll worker.
Cruz will not surge by dishonest means under my watch. The democraps will enjoy peace under my watchful eye too, I guess.

LONG LIVE EMPEROR TRUMP

You really need to edit that map. I don't want to see Cruz' moldy breadface over California or Kasich over Montana. Also, you should make North Dakota entirely golden.

Probably because it's a Rust Belt state I guess

Cruz fucked himself over by blaming Trump for the protestor's shenanigans

But user, he's not a Texan.

He likes to suck the syrup right out of the maple if you know what I mean.

It makes me want to cry that if he'd run for Prime Minister up here, he wouldn't even have been the worst candidate.

I-I never thought of it that way, but it's true.

Fucking shit mate being in cuckistan is suffering.

Hitler dubs confirm, 1,488 for the history books!

Daily reminder if Trump gets exactly 1488 delegates, Meme magic is officially real, and I'll worship Kek.

I wonder if we will see leftist violence at the polling stations in California.

The people who protested weren't Cruzfags, they were Demoshits.

Demoshits don't vote in the GOP's primary.

Wew.

HOLY SHIT, THAT COMIC IS REAL

IT'S FUCKING REAL HOLY SHIT

Prophetic, isn't it? I've recently been rediscovering gems like these from Scott Adams.

How long before it has 4000 upboats on The_Donald?

Whats sadder is that, not that Rato wouldn't of been the worst candidate but more that the candidates in Cuckada are so crappy that Rato would be the best option

It's his 3rd home state, I mean thats where the Trump Tower is

Surprisingly low, tbh.

Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago, you mean.

Trump Tower is in New York City.

Reddit doesn't seem so bad, at least the Trump board isn't.

Well there is a Trump Tower in Chicago and there is one in NY
And Trump Tower in Chicago is the premier Skyscraper there

It's official name is Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago.

The ending scene of The Dark Knight was filmed while it was under construction.

How will CNN handle this?

Is it just me or do the non Trump states look sort of like devil horns in the middle of America?

Because that sub is a mix of some Holla Forumsacks, and others appropriating Holla Forums nomenclature which is what we want. None of them name the Jew though.

/r/Mr_Trump is better.

KEK wills it!

Summon the repeating digits brethren!

I'm only staying up for New Jersey.

Feels weird. Back in '08 people complained about Reddit stealing memes from the sekrit club. Now the mission is to infect as many people as possible with them.

sos.ca.gov/elections/polling-place
Commifornians, you don't know where your polling place is, use that link to help you

+1 Donald J Trump Nj

I will only be happy if trump has 99% of all the votes.

Only total victory matters.

We'll probably go back to that mode after Trump takes the Oval Office. It's good to have a mouthpiece in normalfag space, nonetheless.

we need to take over the mormon HQ church and dedicate it to the Deifiacation of The God of Fortune. Trumpicus Mamximus , firstborn son of Kek.

This is the temple where you go to pray for fortune, and if you are lucky, meme magic will bless you.

That's a badass looking church tbqh fam

MAKE CALIFORNIA GREAT AGAIN

how cucked can you get

The racism charge seems to be the flavor of the week for talking points due to the beaner judge flap. They've latched on to that one like a lamprey.

Califag here, just got back from Trump voting. I have a bald eagle sized boner right now.

on my ballot and sample ballot, Trump is on the bottom. Are they listed in random order in different precincts?

16 years for the prediction to fulfill

This has got to be one of the shittiest voting paper that I've ever seen.

Because it's California

The Mormons don't rebel, they follow authority.

Once Trump promises their precious Deseret, they shall be soldiers for the Donald.

ah, fuck it

I just wanted to MAGA and my cunt sister was too worried about getting found out by her probation officer

I still say Cruz jewd us.
I seen Trump signs everywhere…
My county voted Trump.

Good luck of finding your sister. hope that she wasn't killed by a spic

Lol wtf m8

NJfag here, just got back from voting. Had car trouble, so I walked to the polls.

you are what makes America great user

Southern California here, just voted for Trump.

If Trump gets 1488 delegates I will renounce my faith and accept Kek as my god with Trump as his messenger.

You know what what you must do to teach her a lesson. Post the pics her.

Got bored and used paint.

What does 1488 delegates actually mean?

Hello newfag
Bit of advice: lurk moar.

I means you have to lurk another six months before you get to post.

I'm so ready for tonight. Making sure my night is free so I can get comfy and watch what happens with Holla Forums

Reminder that this is the last primary night for almost another 4 years, and this election is the greatest of all time from an entertainment standpoint I believe

letmegooglethat.com/?q=1488

Are californians too stupid to tick or put a cross in a box?

oh… ok now I know it

You're learning, California.

Could this state be anymore cancerous?

sorry for the double post

There's also a city in Norther California called Weed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weed,_California

DUDE

WEED

LMAO

LMAO

I don't think a primary will be enough to redeem this kind of shit.

Would be more interesting to see if the state can go red.

Commiefornia (placer county) reporting in:
Trump for president
Beccaro for senate
La Malfa for representativ
Baird for state senate
Babich for county supervisor
yes on 50
no on C

is this acceptable?

C, by the way, is specific to my district. basically, $135 million (with interest) to go to the local high schools for science, technology, engineering, arts, and math.

So high taxes to pay for shitty schools to stay shitty.

The rest of Illinois is tired of liberal faggotry that is going on in Chicago, that's why they elected Republican governor

Get out

Once I played this game and I just did what I normally do when I talk to women, and very quickly she started trying to cuck him.
I laughed so hard I had hurt my lung.

16 years

pretty much. im honestly a bit personally biased against this school district. the principals of virtually all schools here are demagogues who think the world should be nothing but fuzzy feels until you turn 18. all the female instructors are feminists, all the male instructors are trendy liberal faggots. all this despite being in Placer county where political leanings are largely conservative/libertarian.

no amount of money is going to fix the fucked school system that is placer county high school district. especially if it's going to fund more artsy parasites.

*26 years

more dosh into the unions pockets is not going to fix the schools. Removing beaners is the most cost effective way to (start to)fix education

I'm pretty sure I got out of a ticket in non-Chicago IL because I had a Trump bumper sticker.

What game is it?

No one may have showed their thanks, but I will.

>she plans to use its power to rule all of the Land of Poz and settle a few legal issues as well

If dubs, Trump sweeps the last five states and issues the highest energy speech to date after winning

kek doesn't reward low energy incantations

God damn, I was pumped leaving that polling place.

You really just had to be a nigger?

NJ = 5PM PDT — 6PM MDT — 7PM CDT — 8PM EDT
SD = 4PM - 5PM — 5PM - 6PM MDT — 7PM - 8PM CDT — 8PM - 9PM EDT
NM = 6PM PDT — 7PM MDT —- 8PM CDT — 9PM EDT
MT = 7PM PDT — 8PM MDT — 9PM CDT — 10PM EDT
CA = 8PM PDT — 9PM MDT — 10PM — 11PM EDT

You must be one of those fat, sloppy, disgusting autists at work that no one likes.

You just shove irrelevant and useless information everywhere.

Yes, you used standardized time. It's the same amount of work to use the time people actually read rather than converting to that garbage.

Also;
'YOUR MAP HAS SUCKED SINCE SUPER TUESDAY 2, AND IT WILL ALWAYS SUCK SO LONG AS YOU SPERG OUT ON IT LIKE A "SMART" NIGGER

You need to learn information density. You have a lot of information, but it;s everywhere in useless forms.

3 hours 30 minutes remaining

I'm going to take a nap. Start revving up those streams.

He won BECAUSE of the chimpout.

Yup there are far too many niggers there. The thing is niggers don't vote or can't vote [felons].

White people DO vote and that just pushed him over.

kek

This state, I hate this state. Massive earthquake when?

wew
WEW

NMfag here, just got back from voting.

It was a nice experience. Just a bunch of old whites wishing eachother a nice day, and thanking me, and others for being a good patriots.

Trump hasn't tweeted in 19 hours. A bit odd, especially on the day he's going to mathematically clinch the nomination…

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

NJfag here…..similar experience at my polling station. I entered the building wearing full Trump garb and got a lot of approving nods from people, especially the old heads.

Felt comfy as fuck tbh

That's rayciss!!! Just because they're white people doesn't mean they're nice! They may be murderers or worse, they may be police officers!!!

Good on you both. May the blessings of Trump™ visit each of your houses.

Literally who?

Also I thought Benny dropped out to support Trump, why is he still on the ballot?

Has there been any results yet or is it too early?

FUCK YOU ARNIE

Montana voter reporting in, voted for the god emperor today.

Right gentleman. I cracked a bottle of Bushmills, I have a Cohiba Black, and 127.6 hours of touhou music keyed up on the stereo.

Now we just sit back and wait for that confirmed 1488 as the official sign of Kek's approval.

You go on the other side of the wall too.

real scary

Make me faggot. I paid my dues as a ZOGbot. Not larping internet faggot is going to move my ass.

NIMBLE
I
M
B
L
E

Well obviously not but you'd assume they'd print them a couple weeks before, not 6 months before.

Santa clara poll worker here.
Unsurprisingly, fuck load of dems came.

I'm just waiting for trump to win and the left to split it's head

This shit extends all the way to a heavily religious county in Kentucky. When I was in highschool, we had one principle who wasn't totally soft, but even then he was wimpy. I think I had two conservative teachers out of all four years. One was a fat fuck who thought he was smarter than everybody else, and the other was an old fat woman who had strong feelings toward illegals. I didn't appreciate her wisdom at the time.

N A V I G A T O R
A
V
I
G
A
T
O
R

*San Jose. Fucking predictive text

3?

Aww shit. Get ready for the vine swingers to chimp out when Trump dominates.

Gilmore?

TRUMP BUMP

I can't wait.

I'm waiting on it. I got snacks and a comfy spot ready for when they do

NEW POLL SHOWS TRUMP WINNING AGAINST CLINTON IN FLORIDA BY 1%

The Presidential race in Florida looks like a toss up. Donald Trump’s at 41% to 40% for Hillary Clinton, with Gary Johnson at 4% and Jill Stein at 2%. In a head to head match up, Trump leads Clinton 45/44.

What’s interesting about that is Clinton actually leads 45/34 with independents. But Trump has the slight overall edge because his 83/9 advantage with Republicans is a good deal better than the 77/14 one Clinton has with Democrats. If she can get the party unified around her after officially clinching the nomination she should have a slight edge in Florida, but for now Sanders supporters are showing some reluctance.

publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/PPP_Release_FL_607161.pdf

Almost all the people working at my polling station in CA were hispanic. But the guy running the scantron was a big, American-fed buzzcut white male. And he seemed eager to provide encouragement when I was (loudly) told to go to the Republican booth.

Cheers to him.

Is FL a swing state or a blue state?

TRUMP 2016

swing sate so yeah this matters

Swing, supposedly.
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html

NMfag here as well. Southern.

Hardly anybody where I was at, but maybe because it was also on Campus and a bit early…

Got greeted by a fucking yuge obese black woman. Seemed nice enough though.

Jersey bro reporting, just voted

M
A
G
A

Well I was asking because if it was a heavy blue state then a win by Trump would mean +29 Trump -29 Clinton so a 58 point swing. That it's a swing state it's only +29 Trump so 29 point swing.

How bad is New Mexico in its current state?

You'd think FL would love Trump for his hardline stance on immigration, especially given the drugs and immigrant situation there.

Mmmm, well depends. In what context?

Despite the numerous spics here, we still have among the greatest and laxest gun laws here. So there's at least that going for us.

Cities are full of Atlantic wetbacks doe.

How come the '-' and the hide no longer work?

Get your nigger speak out.

LOLBERTARIANISM: NOT EVEN ONCE

any streams?

Wait, is it really the last 5 states tonight?

Yes, and then DC is the last voting area on the 14th. After that it's fucking RNC time lad.

For the republicans, yes.

Yeah, feels pretty anti-climactic. I'm only following it for the progressive tears that we'll get when Clinton blows the fuck out of Sanders in California. Some of them are still thinking California will swing heavily for Sanders.

It really is a smug feeling, the fact that we support a winning candidate while they support a losing candidate, losing to a literal fucking harpy at that.

hahaha.

What a crazy ride it's been though, and it's not even over yet. Who would've thought a year ago I saw Donald as some loud buffoon, and now here I am voting for the madman and thinking he's going to be the greatest thing to happen to this country in a very long time equal to Hillary being thrown in prison.

Got a link to the current senbatsu?

One that isn't in bean speak preferably

Not for me. Both conventions are going to hold the largest chimpout ever and the Trump/Clinton debate is going to be a slaughterhouse.

Do the spics in New Mexico want to start a race war with whites like the ones in southern California do?

hulkusc.com/watch-msnbc-live-streaming/

Hi Cruz nigger.

I meant the primaries specifically, the general election should be fun. Though we're all fucking doomed if Hildabeast becomes president.

Unintentionally fun game (for a brief while)

Well, I can't say this authoritatively, but where I'm at, I haven't noticed a whole lot of violence, although that might also be because I live in a nice neighborhood.

But downtown is extremely spic, extremely degenerate. We have among the highest teen pregnancy rates in the entire nation, plus we're a border city, so I assume drugs are a pretty big problem, although I've never experienced any drug action myself. But I haven't noticed any particular "la raza" type of bullshit myself, even on campus.

As far as State government matters go, we're fucking poor as shit and we're not getting any growth any time soon. Departments and schools are having to slash budgets and cut staff all over because we just can't pay for it. NM is a fucking basket case state. I will say though that we have a good agriculture program though, especially in Chili.

"Well there's no humility out here." NBC talking head reporting on Santa Monica Berniebots.

He's been corrected.

We need to meme a Sanders/Stein third party run.

Yeah I don't watch until the last 30 minutes until Holla Forumss close.

No. I actually think it will be easiest just one on one with Clinton.

A little MSM poison will build your tolerance against suggestive conditioning and general manipulation.

That'd be better than a Sanders VP, a Sanders VP is probably the worst situation we could be in because all the Bernouts would vote for Hillary.

Eh. For most people sure. I've always been incredibly contrarian my whole life. You know when kids are young and they always ask "why?" over and over? That stuck with me. So when someone says anything, however legitimate; I ask why.

And terrify the silent majority into zealous support of President Trump.

It’s shit and has always been shit. This is the only map we need now.

Your map sucks too. Get those giant ass pictures off of it, they're distracting and just clutter.

Same. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a common trait of the alt-right. Deliberately exposing oneself to MSM programming also allows for better understanding of normie perceptions.

Also: Trump beat the primary record in Indiana I think.

Get out.

A Sanders/Stein ticket would get at least 4% nationally, even more in swing states. It would benefit Trump 100%. We really need to start playing the D+C game with Berniefags right about now.

Overall record.

It's technically clutter, images should be on transparent layers to reduce clutter.

It's not. Alt-right are (((yes men))). Holla Forums isn't alt-right.

To put it succinctly;

The alt-right is made up of the cuckservatives you hear Holla Forums ruin the days of.

Pretty good chance tbh fam

Ohhhh yeah, Trump has got this on the bag. Hopefully breaks 13+mil

How is it 12m?

That's changed. Trump broke it. He even tweeted about breaking it. The (((MSM))) even reported about him breaking it.

Pose as Bernouts demanding third-party representation in the general election through an open letter to the Bernie campaign.

So besides Chili are there any jobs at Los Alamos or White Sands?

Sanders voters are either staying home and not voting, or voting Trump. If Sanders goes to Clinton's VP position even more would vote Trump.

Most people, even his current diehard supporters, thought Trump was a meme candidate at first. No one could have predicted what an impact he would have.

I don’t know about that. Here’s an image of the DNC primaries county by county vote margin. Vermont (and maybe Washington) fellates kike cock so much that in a Sanders third party run I can see Hillary losing it, but does that really mean that Trump wins it? What’s the proportion of dems to reps in the nominally blue states?

Historically third parties have only ever been disastrous for conservatives.

The number has been on record for 16 years now. Obviously they were wrong.

The alt-right originated from Holla Forums. and was quickly, as expected, co-opted by clueless, edgy jews. Unlike you, I refuse to concede the alt-right meme to these cowards.

There's 2 records for Bush for some reason.

I never said they wouldn't vote Trump; I said it's a good chance that the repeat cuck will cuck himself again.

No. Do you know what happens if no candidate were to get 270? Congress decides.

Trump will not win if that happens.

Not to my knowledge.

I mean, there's a few jobs, but they're all specialized/skilled. Military operations are based there, so take that as you will.

Los Alamos is a fucking desert town, hardly anybody there. Doubtful that you or anybody would want to live there.

Just stop posting

This Judge shit is the most boring controversy they could've manufactured.

Here’s the official fed page: fec.gov/pubrec/fe2000/2000presprim.htm
Doesn’t tally the votes, because expecting the government to do anything useful is a laugh. So here’s the page where you download Excel files and do it yourself: fec.gov/pubrec/fe2000/tcontents.htm

And I can’t do that. Probably because it’s TOO FUCKING OLD.

No. No it did not. The alt-right was created before 8ch existed, before Holla Forums on 4chan meant anything. It's not a new term.

No. The alt-right was created as controlled op for the explicit intent of giving an anti-establishment choice.

That's how you come off as an obvious shill.

Holla Forums already knows the alt-right is and always has been cucks. You saying we're giving shit up, or losing anything of value is (((you))) trying to force the narrative.

No.

Can't really say they want to start a race war in my town yet. Mexican gangs are starting to become more prominant however, especially downtown. So it will probably start eventually.

GTFO you kike faggot

Shill away Shlomo, we know this movement terrifies you.

The alt-right is called alt-right because of its divergence from the establishments GOP cuckservatives.

I see that you're new here.
Just letting you know that getting triggered doesn't gain you sympathy points from anyone.

Rofl. I'm a kike because I'm repeating what Holla Forums knows and has known for a while? Holla Forums is not the alt-right.

Yes. It is (((called that))) for (((that reason))) because it's (((clever))).

you have no idea what ((())) means, do you?

We don't disagree that the alt-right image was engineered to represent the Trump movement as right-wing, when it's truly anti-establishment, a narrative (((they))) don't want going mainstream.

This (((user))) cannot into echo.

Freedom fucking boner. Once he wins New Jersey, he'll also have one all original 13 colonies.

I took them as air-quotes and excused the autism.

Possibly. Just voted and Trump was on the top.

Of course he will, that's indisputable.

Might as well go to sleep soon instead of staying up all night.

Divine Mandate, son.

Fucking lazy Mexicans

you should lurk moar newfriend there were even 2 stickies within the last week after lugenpresse picked it up.

Is the judge controversy Trump brilliance?

Gives the media just enough to push the tired racism meme, creating Trump against Judge headlines reinforcing his anti-establishment image as degenerate Commiefornia votes in Final Tuesday.

It will be a Trump win, only the Democratic race has anything happening.
There will be those annpying votes for a lost candidate, but it does not matter the Emperor will still win with more then 70% easily.

"HURR DURR UR A JOO FOR HAVING A WRONG OPINION".
This shit is the reason people don't bother posting anymore. God forbid anyone can have actual discussion without being called a kike.

Nice proxy you got there, Chaim.

So is there a link for the page to see the counties when results come in?

And how much salt is expected to be mineable?

I see the ((())) meme regularly get tons of upvotes on /r/The_Donald though.

"She's playing the woman card so much." "She's going to get hit for it because it's not appropriate" - Trump

Is there a coincidence detector for Firefox?

usatoday.com/pages/interactives/elections-results-primaries-2016/#r

Click each state for county voting data.

bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz/

You don't belong here

Holy fuck this frog woman's voice has to be heard

Beat me to it user.

Jewdar blew up.

Well I made the picture so yeah it had to have a filename when I saved it.
Do you have a knee-jerk reaction to everything or do you not make any OC whatsoever?
I know where my bet is hedged but saying it would spoil the question.

Thanks for showing your true self Holla Forums.
Filtered.

Will you have to go back, user?

Why would they fucking do that?

You make your own OC for when people call you out? You went out of your way to make a picture for when people call you a shill?

I really hope to see Bernie lose but I don't think he will. Would be great to witness bernouts turn into pillars of salt if Clinton got the spic vote.

Here:
www(.)nytimes.com/elections/results

I see only joy and love in those compassionate eyes and that contagious smile.

Maybe I did a commission because someone asked in a thread and it was fun.
Maybe I felt like making fun of someone who was using the original to disparage Holla Forums users.
Maybe I did it because it was fun.
Why do you care?

Unlike some people, I make copious amounts of OC for Holla Forums - are you telling me to stop making memes? What does that say about you?

I don't know why I have to explain the circumstances of the reasoning behind the making of OC.

Jersey reporting in. Voted before work. MAGA!

twitter.com/DanScavino/status/740296546831327232

so are we trying to get 1488 on the dot or 1488+?

Optimistically and magically? 1488 exactly.

Realistically? 1488+

Here's to hoping.

Maybe you repeat "Maybe" because you are making up these scenarios because Maybe you are angry someone named the jew?

I've entertained you long enough.
You only post hitler - no originality, sad!

Stop getting so triggered and sperging out over one guy calling you a shill, faggot. Pic related is where you should go to.

Post your memes then, you're not the only person here who makes OC. Stop being so salty.

I understand VPNs are more expensive nowadays. Why waste your money?

IRONY!

Here's some new OC:
hon-haka.org/archives/1103

Fuck yeah, ill hand this shill off to you, have fun

I'm not sure why the candidates are tiny or why there are beautiful kaiju-esque aryan women but I really like this artists works.

i'm really hoping that she decides to pick a woman as her vp and have at least half of her cabinet be women, just to push the muh vagina thing into overdrive.

You don't belong here

those legs

N-no no no no, I don't want him!

norms will eat this shit up

NEW JERSEY POLLS CLOSE IN 30 MINUTES

Implying implications?
You're seriously implying implications?
Go back to reddit.

it's good to be the last they said, if it ever gets serious your vote will matter they said

That's because I made the image you tard.
Didn't you just bitch about someone saying the same thing to you here:
I'm posting OC you jerkdick, now post some of yours or get out!

THE FIRST SOUTH DAKOTA POLLS ARE ALSO CLOSING IN 30 MINUTES

Doesn't New Mexico have a Republican governor?

Oh fuck off. Have you never had to scroll through a few hundred pictures? I name pictures so I can find them faster by typing the filename you fucking retard.

yeah, Susana Martinez
media is trying to push her as a VP nod because shes a woman and latino, but she's fucked up the state too much to be viable. Trump was right to shit on her while he was here

WHY ARE HER EYES SO FAR APART?

Is it just me or is her face abnormal? Like it's freaking me out man.

Where the fuck were you when that accusation was dumped on me?
Why can't you read the thread and realize I am reposting that post back word for word?

God I have so many folders, I think organizing them made it worse somehow.

Just stop you salty nigger

Jew gets ravaged by everyone and desperately tries to back-pedal itt

(((They))) aren't human, user.

fucking casual

STAHP

Why? It's going to haunt me.

1488 on the nose.

|
|
|>
|
|
|
|

You're still posting nothing but hitler.
myfellownazis.jpg much?

that is a nice nose

I have been lurking this thread to catch up on what's going on in Commiefornia, I just happened to see your autism clogging the thread and responded to it.

You do know more than one person can respond to you, right?

Denied quints, obviously kek isn't on your side jude

Denied quints, obviously kek isn't on your side jude

You should look at all the people Kyle Odom accused of being reptilians.

Trump is going to get all 303 tonight and hit 1540 then he's going to tell 52 unbound delegates to vote YEB!

and you first concern is to criticize me for making OC?
Cmon, at least try.

Seek help

Anti-Trump shill cries about how he doesn't fit in, and is an echolalia, Typical!

Wrong.

No one is criticizing you for making OC, everyone is criticizing you for being a whiney bitch.

His first mistake was to try to fit in, his second mistake was complaining about not fitting in.

NEW JERSEY CLOSES IN 10 MINUTES

They belong to the Synagogue of Satan, after all.

My body is ready

I know you shouldn't give the shills the time of day, but its just so darn fun to watch how they form logic…

Very nice heil hitler double.
Kek approves this message

(checked)
But I must disagree.
Silence is consent. The only way to fight shills is to speak up. They like the Jews are our misfortune. We must fight them wherever they appear.

ALMOST TIME

Seek help

Losing track of the threads and narratives you're weaving?

whiny, idiot

NJ: 88% Jeb Bush

Source?

his ass

Thread theme

DID ANYONE JUST SEE ON FOX NEWS (((SOMETHING))) THAT I SAW HAPPEN?

Kelly was wringing her hands like a kike. In the most kikeyest way I've ever seen.

twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/740163701257474048

New general election poll shows Trump beating Hillary by 3%

Even (((they))) are admitting it.

The kikes are bringing themselves out in the open. They know their time draws near. No use hiding now with Trump threatening everything they've spent years propping up.

Its 'transsexuals' you fucking autist, also how do you miss that joke?

[panic ensues]

Still here Jude?

NJ is landslide, even for single in race candidate levels… Good!

(checked)
don't pay heed to him, he has autism

81.6% on cnn 88 here we come!

It's 8 minutes past 8 EDT. These are the slowest results ever.

When did I criticize you for making OC? I am just calling autistic for having such a knee-jerk reaction to the other user who IS actually criticizing you about your OC.

Some other fag is posting OC, no one is making a big deal about it. Just post your OC and quit bitching and lashing out at anyone who even tries to respond to you with some rationality.

WHY DOESN'T HIDE WORK?

==2016 Presidential Primaries
New Jersey
22 Counties

You are meant to suffer

Why?

Accidentally sent. Drunk for Trump's 1488.

yuropoor here, is today when democrats have California too?

I really want to see what happens there.

republicans and dems have the same races today

Why are you taking this anons word for it? Haha, faggot.

Because you once thought to yourself "Could it be possible that there's someone better than Trump?"

Yup. California dems are today too. It'll probably be Shillary. Bernouts don't know what registering to vote is. It's okay, they're still in high school.

Dems have ND too

These cucks are going batshit on CNN. They are trying SO HARD to paint Trump and only Trump can be racist

How about you ban me?

Woah there, shitlord. How dare you cement spelling a gender classification word? Check your privilege!

No. That is an absolute falsity.

I'd say Bernie would have a shot in CA, but his retarded fans are either too young to vote or too lazy.

Thanks goys, guess I'll be catching some streams.

Lel. Drumpf will never break his ceiling of 100%.
Just give up already Drumpfcucks.

Communism forever!

I'm trying to think of the absolute worst situation for the Sandernistas…

Bernie gets more delegates than Hillary by the end of today. Hillary is still chosen as the nominee. Hillary then does not choose him as VP. Hillary is then indicted and Biden is appointed by the DNC.

That would cause some of them to kill themselves and kill other people.

I guess you're technically correct. I'm a douche for Hillary now.

Bernie would win CA if hillary wasn't bussing in millions of illegal beaners to vote for her.

But the kike wants no borders at all.

We can make it, guys!

WHERE IS THE OC user???
THE STUFF YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT?
THE OC YOU USE AS A PRETENSE TO BE SO BUTTMAD BECAUSE user WAS MEAN TO YOU?

Same as hillary, then?

GOD I FUCKING HATE THESE CNN CUCKS!

CNN clusterfuck rn.

Didn't mean to reply to you.

What did they do this time?

Soon.

Plus forced miscegenation, so delicious virgin white children for all the spics and niggers.

I did, I don't know why you're still here. I suppose your power of butthurt failures prevented me from suppressing your noble views, cuck.

The WHOLE pannel (like 6 people) is attacking one Trump guy on EVERY "racist" thing trump said. He's holding up well except they all jump in and attack him. almost 15 solid minutes.

Of course you did.
Impersonating a mod reflects so well on you

That's Fox for the last hour, too.

Almost as though all media companies are owned by ✡the same people✡…

Like the 80% racist thing
They ignore the judge is a la rasa cuck
But it just keeps going.

It's racist to challenge Obama on his birth, but not Cruz for some reason.

Bull
e
r
n
i
e

Shit
a
n
d
e
r
s

This CNN nigger's the worst shill.

CNN's Van Jones accused the Trump guest of having "an alt-right viewpoint"

Why did it take us this long to do this?!

Certainly instructed by his handlers to label him alt-right.

Fox is owned by a Saudi Arabian man, and we all know who owns (((CNN)))

under 80% in nj lads. getting scared.

You are projecting so much right now its hilarious, you've accused me of claiming to use OC that wasn't mine, you've accused me of using file names for whatever fucking reason.
You're just a fucking wierdo. And you won't post your OC because its probably shit, and you don't want your feefees hurt any further. kthxbaifag

What was the point they accused of being alt-right?

CNN cucks keep jumping in every time Trumps guy even hints at La Raza, they're losing their shit so hard.

CNN is soo cringe right now

That's some Bernienomics, user.

The Jeffrey guy was going on a "dems are the real racists" rant

New results are coming in.

He's joking.

To condition the general public's conception of the "alt-right" movement by assigning the label to establishment pawns.

cnn has him at 77.5

FUCKING COUNT FASTER

I know, I was using it as a platform to post my dank OC

Nice trips

His 85 iq is showing.

OH GOD ITS FUCKING OVER. THIS WILL STUMP TRUMP.

Dubs for 1488

25 minutes of bashing Trump on CNN, no commercials.

I asked what the speakers talking point was that they labelled, not why they labelled it.

dat 80% ceiling means no chance in the general user ;^)

Trump was at 81.6% and is now at 77.5%. There is NO way Drumpf can recover from that slide.

Jeffrey Lord is getting killed now

Wtf

How hard is for on "the judge is a member of a "La Raza" organization–the race–an organization which lobbies for amnesty and opposes Trump's wall"

It's not that hard. Just say it.

They're not even trying to hide their anti-Americanism.

Nothing in particular, it was forced.

CNNs nigger is freaking out on the trump pundit right now.

Fox is slightly more tolerable for anyone who cares

Holy fuck CNN is a cringe fest.
All they can fucking talk about is "the horrible oppressed judge who suffered from drumpfs waycism"

Sounds like CNN being CNN.

How are you going to kill yourself to atone for your failure?

Ratings.

Why the hell is anyone watching CNN? You'd better at least be watching a stream only.

link please

Because they're cucks who feel it is their sacred duty to protect the "less fortunate brown people".

playlivenew.com/2010/08/watch-cnn-news-live/

see

By getting those non sequential but still dubs dubs you just quoted
And these dubs too.

I'm so triggered right now

Do I have to download another "missing the point" pic?

He's the kind of person who'll get turned down by a girl and go full MGTOW, murder all the white women he had a crush on in his middle school, and abused on the news because they found an OC nazi flag with a copyright on it

What a coincidence.

fuck that's sexy

Here we go again

80%

I am watching Fox News - They are doing it as well. REP & DEM > TRUMP!
Fuck MSM

You save images on chans.
You download images on 9gag, tumblr, deviantart, ect.

Brush up on your jargon before you post here.

KASICH CAN STILL COME BACK!

POLLS USED TO UPDATE WITHIN A MINUTE OF THE POLLS CLOSING. TONIGHT 2 DISTRICTS ARE COUNTED AND I'M GOING TO SHOOT UP A SCHOOL IF IT DOESN'T HURRY UP.

Wew

What are the odds of 1488 delegates?

REEEEEEE

Trump's getting ready to speak in 25 minutes. Anyone got a stream?

Boinie is getting rekt in Joisey.

Better if you please kek with more repeating digits

80.01%

We're gonna see some shit!

We say lingo here, newchum.

youtube.com/watch?v=nO7GAbBoIF0

Kasich surge!

bud light is a shit brand making shit beer that tastes like cat piss anyways.

Day of the rope can't come soon enough.

He's not your chum, newfag.

Is everyone in New Jersey finished reporting in or is there still a chance that the Don can make it to 88%?

Anyone have some dank Trump memes they'd like to share?

only 2% of the precincts are in

Bing predicted 1488 at one point. Pretty good chances, I believe.

Praise them for advertising their poison to the poor minorities and hipster degenerates.

He's not your newfag, buddy.

This is going to be a great Christmas season. Thanks user for being the first to remind me of that!
:D

Is Fash the Nation livestreaming it?

We say newfag here, newfag.

If Hillary clinches it tonight, will we see bernouts chimpin'?

I would love to see the media try to report on the secret nazi meme conspiracy that led Trump to receive 1488 delegates, and not look like lunatics.

SHOAH'D

probably not. They still thing Sandberg can swing the super delegates between now and the convention

I just kek'd thinking of
on the way through the kitchen to get another bevvy

M-maybe I should vote Clinton. She'll start WW3 with Putin. The nuclear destruction of the US will bring lots of opportunity.

Bernouts don't chimp the same way that niggers and spics do, of whom are voting Hillary.

What's Holla Forums drinking?

You've been found out.

MEME MAGIC

Water because Trump doesn't drink alcohol

water

Working out fixing to get something in a minute.

(((wealth management)))

root beer

Water.

RumDegenerate, I know. Pls no bully.

That future fash, beautiful, thank you.

A Pepsi

Tea

Water

Pina Colada's w Monarch Rum in support of our glorious leader and his internet people.

Water.

The liquid jew

WHY THE FUCK IS ANYONE VOTING FOR THE FUCKS THAT DROPPED OUT, ARE THEY INSANE?

water because alcohol is for degenerates

Some cucks never change, user.

You know why $s$THEY'RE$s$ doing this right? To (((deconstruct))) our people's history, identity, and replace it with their own doctored bullshit. Its literally brainwashing over the course of generations.

raw memes

Olivia Nuzzi wrote an article about racist pepe memes a while back. She looked ridiculous. Normies and old people are going to be totally lost when CNN and MSNBC start rambling incoherently about racist green frogs and Egyptian gods.

release the gas

Canada Dry

Diet Coke

Styxhexenhammer666 please leave

No, they're just cucks.

CEILING

Water because it's triple fucking digits heat and my AC is broken.

whoops

It's likely that they are mostly the early voters before anyone dropped.

Iced Tea*

Wow this feel. I always thought the wine and beer my big brother gave me tasted like piss and he was surprised I didn't drink during my time in college

how do you expect him to win with an 85% ceiling

You're a retard.

we don't need to overshoot 1488

meme mana can be very unstable and requires precision to cast

I'm a jew

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I'm not a Jew.

Lol butthurt yankee nigger can't handle the heat

It fucking sucks, I wish I lived in fucking Alaska

kekekekekekekek

WE JUST NEED 4% MORE

Thanks for salvaging my post.

4% != 3.7%

MEME MAGIC

nice dubs

also, links to live results by state

nytimes.com/elections/results/california
nytimes.com/elections/results/new-jersey
nytimes.com/elections/results/new-mexico
nytimes.com/elections/results/montana
nytimes.com/elections/results/south-dakota
nytimes.com/elections/results/north-dakota

PRAISE KEK

maybe he's thinking Celsius like I initially did

He's going to overshoot 1488 isn't he?

Yeah, NYT has the best coverage (and quickest), it seems.

nytimes.com/elections/results

Come on Benny G influence Montanato go Trump!
Good JOB CHRISCO!

We're not in some shitty yuropoor country.

We'll just consider it 1488 + whatever

Semitic Bastids will rig it to 1489.

Most projections have him over, yeah.

Trump has gone Führer than we could have ever hoped

He's going to hit 1,542

Wait, why doesn’t your map have Atlantic City marked?

you mean (((quickest)))

pure (((coincidence)))

I want you inside of me.

i dont believe you

glassberg looking at under 40% in nj. oh shit I gotta head over to plebbit.

He's a kike.

I want to believe but he will most likely go over

Really looking forward to the Bernout tears later tonight.

"This will be the end of Trump's campaign", Says Increasingly Nervous Woman for the 7th Time This Year

fuck, no idea… am i getting the jew feed or are you?

Maybe?

PREP

Some AD just came on Promoting Trump Make America Great plan, and they need 10's of thousands of phone calls to help defeat hillary.
800 332 1499 - Someone figure out WTF is going
on.

(checked)

It sucks, I used to follow along to their song in thinking the USA has just been a joke and would be better off crumbling down, but the red pill of Holla Forums and doing my own research and observations opened my eyes.

Holy fuck this bitch live is stuttering the fuck out.

Jesus, fuck, it's both of these anchors stuttering the fuck out.

They're grasping at straws trying to make themselves feel better.

Trump has them panicking so much even primary night has them stuttering so fucking much.

When are the results from South Dakota coming in?

Reishi/Chaga mushroom tea

They were shilling pretty around NJ in the last few days, had a few phone calls and a Bernout came to my house today to ask if I had voted yet.

9 EST

Our punctuation has been subverted. We need to move on to using the star of remphan, since they will never outlaw their own symbol.

✡Bernie Sanders✡
✡George Soros✡
✡Charles Krauthammer✡

Also, which one of these characters can the most people see?
A: ✡
B: ✡️

They’re both Unicode, but one is the emoji and I hate it.

If you would be so kind as to show your chest while wearing an aesthetically pleasing sweater, that would be nice. I wouldn’t be interested in a whore, you see, but the nature of the matter demands ’tits’. If you’re a man, however; that’s gay, faggot.

Van Nigger and SE Cunt can barely complete sentences right now.

*pretty hard around

88 get

S.E. Cupp is on the rag big time

everyone focus your power we must contain the meme circle

both

i can see both user

S.E. Cunt

That's not the correct one. Farther is distance

Goes without saying. Faggot.

both

a light coffee with baileys cream

it's 11 in the morning what the fuck am I doing with my life

God I hate polling stations and I never thought in the fucking GOP line

i see both and am on linux, usually get blank boxes, but the remphan is perfectly viewable

what the code?

alt+????

nobody's ever said that before…

Kek is teasing us.

I hope these dubs help him get the 1488

✡️oy veyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy✡️

How delusional can Bernouts get? They think that losing to Hillary by less than 20 points is a victory.

Is that, is that a subtle oathbreaker image?
user…

What a shame. It has been some time since a woman has shown interest in me, as I’ve kept myself out of society for a few years.

Thanks for the input. It seems that modern OS’ have greater support than they used to.

No idea. I use the Unicode GUI. Why bother remembering codes when you can just look up what you want?

Required

This is the participation ribbon generation.

meant for

they've been saying that the entire time.

Oh come the fuck on. There's no way that's real

They're in the denial stage

✡️✡️✡️OATHS = SHATTERED✡️✡️✡️

trump needs to just lose 54 delegates to get 1488 and this is very likely to happen in california

which NJ county is the jewiest?

Somerset?

I know South Jersey is just regular normies

Emoticons, emoji; potato, potato. Except the nips were fine with a tiny set while the west has demanded faggots and diverse skin colors…

4th post
id ends with 4 suck it niggers!

What's the link for that cytube stream that often posts here?

It used to be cytu.be/r/Overmen

But it appears that they switched room.

CHEGUM

i had some kid who probably wasn't even old enough to vote coming around my neighborhood handing out sanders flyers and putting door hangers on people's doors. it's more annoying than informative

what's the alt key for that?

Kek.

Why are you breaking Holla Forums's oaths? Shouldn't you be breaking Holla Forums's oaths?

Damn. Guess we'll just have to go home, everybody.

my momcame into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in California ???? This is so fucked.

✡ is U+2721
✡️ is U+FE0F

You're giving them too much credit.

Paul better flee the country, before he gets a friendly visit from the SS.

Earlier this year a bunch of orthodox jews started buying up toms river.

CNN faggots claiming again Trump's evil racism helped him in the primaries but will hurt him in the General Election.

Oath breaker has always been a forced meme

New Mexico has just closed.

South Dakota still without any results.

I believe it

Mark Kirk, the senator signalling against Trump, had a stroke a few years ago and hasn't been the same since. There's no way the guy has the stamina to do the job properly. He's a meat puppet.

archive.is/mwmkJ

Google bans plug-in that picks out Jews

"Google has banned an extension of its Chrome browser which was being used to identify Jewish names on the internet by surrounding them with three sets of brackets, or parentheses."

Maybe you could have this sort of reasoning in February and in March, maybe April, but for fucks sakes it's the last primary day, it's June, this is it.

There's nothing else to build on. You lose, you're done.

Emoji is the emoticon jew. Kaomoji master race. (`・ω・´)/

what the symbol under

just found a great じじじoneじじじ

(((Wolf Blitzer)))
(((Jake Tapper)))
(((David Axelrod)))
(((Dana Bash)))

Pure coincidence, goyim.

That IS what you get for using a botnet, after all.

In the categories here, the purple one is in Emoji/Symbols and the regular one is in Bullets/Stars.

Fucking CNN kikes

For the 3rd time ever

Holla Forums, is this Jewry or am I just a worthless piece of shit?

Today was going to be my first time voting. I was all excited to show my support for the God Emperor. I made sure I was registered as a republican months in advance and everything. But I'm going to college in a different part of the state than my home county. They wouldn't let me vote because I wasn't "at the right location". I assumed that my registered county would be computerized and documented along with my registration, but nope. I feel like shit now.

Either way niggers will burn before they take my vote in the general. I'll order 15 mail-in ballots if I need to.

Not accurate enough, Bernouts are vegans.

Reminder that the currency symbol for the Israeli Shekel is literally two kike hands clasped.

it is a moon-based conjuring circle from the tsubasa chronicle opening
youtube.com/watch?v=XYY5WCXPHOU

the symbols are based in taoism

song name is "synchronicity"

"synchronicity" is meme magic itself en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchronicity

the weeb association doubles or even triples the meme's effectiveness

a perfectly casted meme catalyst

CNN calling Jersey for Cunton.

They could get all the delegates tonight and they wouldn't pass her. They're retarded.

niggers burning >> 1 vote for trump

how many niggers are we talking?

TRUMP IS GOING LIVE IN MINUTES

PROLLY 9:25-9:40 ARRIVAL THOUGH

Hope Don call Ryan the faggot cuck bitch he is for doing what he did today trying to pander to his voters so he won't lose his senate seat

AND CALL OUT GINGRICH FOR BEING A DIVA FAG DEMON FROM HELL

South Dakota results are coming in NOW

Hi kike.

FIRST SOUTH DACUCKA RESULTS

CUCK BECAUSE STEP IT THE FUCK UP, SIOUX FALLS

COUNT THE NEW MEXICO AND SOUTH DAKOTA VOTES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Agreed. A more emasculate variant would be "ant-logs".

Who the fuck actually cares?

so much butthurt on the Kelly file.

you have to register for the place you vote at, not where you live

HE IS LIVE

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Welcome to into adult

You are registered at a local precinct in the zone of the home address you registered at.

If you're not able to get there, you have to file an absentee ballot

You are now literally berniefag-tier

I think the CNN nigger is a secret Trump supporter.

OF ZAWURDO

Happened to me when I was in college too. It's you being a dumbass, but it happens to the best of us.

You could be anywhere in the state within 2 hours.
He doesn't need it, but that's a cuck's excuse.

"No time for losers"

Coud not have been a better pick

This means he is going to be laying down shit in this speech

HELLO

GOD EMPEROR SPEAKS

CARSON HAS REAWOKEN

FIORINA IS… PEE-OR-INA…ING

LINK

THEY ARE PLAYING WAGNER ON THE LIVE TRUMP STEAM

Wasn't he at 3.0?

ALSO JEB SURGE

RESULTS FOR NEW MEXICO ARE COMING IN TOO

TELEPROMPTER MATH

JEB SURGE

This man knows exactly what he is doing. What a time to be alive.

129 and going strong!

NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN

He's not going to run around and desert us right?

PRESEDENTIAL
R
E
S
I
D
E
N
T
I
A
L

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP

NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN

REAL CHANGE
NOT NIGGER CHANGE

HE THANKED US
YOU'RE WELCOME MR. PRESIDENT

TFW Trump will never let you down

TRUMP IS SPEAKING NOW

Guys… I… I think I'm getting tired of winning.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
youtube.com/watch?v=LRvOJjXZWyo

Oh fuck. He is surging. Holy shit!

TRUMP/ASTLEY 2016

HA HA, TIME FOR WAGNER!

WITH OPEN ARMS

Not even 5 minutes in and Trump is already bringing in the bern victims, this election is going to be an absolute bloodbath for shillary

Just attach that niggers name to anything and suddenly nobody likes it.

activating the meme catalyst with the circle of clow, drawing light from the powers of the dark void, the element of kek the lightbringer.

IS IT A SIGN

Absolute Madman.

HE'S DOING IT HE'S GONNA GET THE BERNOUTS

WE HAVE PLENTY OF COATS, BERNOUTS!

Obamachan

NEVER EVER

I know this is some MSM bullshit buzzword but Trump sounds legitimately presidential in this speech

I should have mentioned that the state is Commiefornia

This state alone is literally bigger than most countries. It's an 8 hour drive between home and school for me.

Bernie supporters are being welcome with open arms. Does this man have no limits?

MEME INCOMING

that will put him back in the cuck shed

Loving this speech

Oh shid.
Well I had a 5 in 6 chance.

teleprompter Trump is low energy.

We need more remnants up in there to get the party started.

(((THEM))) AND THEIR FRIENDS, DID TRUMP JUST NAME THE JEW

KEEP (((THEM))) IN POWER
MAKE POLITICIANS AND THEIR (((FRIENDS))) RICH

Is it me or do these maps have a certain look to them?

SD CALLED FOR TRUMP (OF COURSE)

THEY RIGGED IT

NEVER EVER
E
V
E
R

E
V
E
R

I wonder if it killed itself

holy fuck, HE'S GOING ALL OUT!

M A D M A N

NEVER DOUBT THAT THEY RIGGED IT

He has to have been to 4chan at some point.

He's looking younger every day.

Trump subtly naming the jew makes my patriotism rock solid.

CLINTONS HAVE TURNED THE POLITICS OF PERSONAL ENRICHMENT INTO AN ART FORM

DO NOT THINK OTHERWISE ABOUT [[[THEM]]]

Never thought it would happen

Are these quads?

HERE COME DAT BOI

>SPEECH ON CLINTON ON MONDAY

OH SHIT NIGGERS

AW FUCK NIGGAS

Hillary and (((they))) getting BTFO. God damn, this is the highest energy speech yet.

Hillary on suicide watch.

SPEECH ON THE CLINTONS NEXT MONDAY

I AM GOING TO GIVE A MAJOR SPEECH ON MONDAY AND WE’RE GOING TO BE DISCUSSING THE CLINTONS

I AM GOING TO GIVE A MAJOR SPEECH ON MONDAY AND WE’RE GOING TO BE DISCUSSING THE CLINTONS

No. Quads belong to the Emperor.

AH SHIT

HE'S CALLING OUT THE RUSSKIES, AND THE CHINKS

HE IS GOING TO RAPE THE CLINTONS LIVE ON MONDAY

M
M
M
MONDAY

no but these are

THE CROOKED HILARY SMEAR BEGINS

CALLING OUT CLINTON CASH

Devil quads shall not interfere with trump

This it it. Trump has thrown down the gauntlet

MONDAY, THE SLAUGHTER WILL BEGIN

Not if you go by population :^)

This is going to be great.

You all know he wrote this speech himself

He is unstumpable

The madman is going to fucking win in a landslide

AAAAAHHHHH THIS IS TOO MUCH AWESOMENESS TO DEAL WITH AT ONCE

CHECKED

W E W

LORD EMPEROR!

FUCKING SAVAGE

witnessed

Checking.

WERE BRoKE

WE WILL BUILD A NEW AMERICA

Checked

Off by one sorry fam

FUCKING LIBERAL CITIES

WE'RE GONNA MAKE HELL GREAT AGAIN

The Absolute Madman.

>THAT CHANT MID-SPEECH

AMERICA FIRST

IT MAY BE A SMEAR, BUT THE SMEAR WILL BE THE TRUTH AND CROOKED HILLARY WILL BE EXPOSED!

FIRST QUESTION FROM MEDIA

everything about this speech feels off.
i blame the prompter.

AMERICA FIRST

So glad i voted today for the madman.

We will remove it from the face of the Earth.

need new thread soon

Nonsense, it's right on the money.

We’re going to turn Sioux Falls into Sioux Fell.

BETTER HOPE IM PRESIDENT

I used to go to school in sioux falls.

This doesn't surprise me at all.

BETTER HOPE I'M PRESIDENT

close enough

BETTER HOPE IM PRESIDENT

So, on a scale of 1-10, how badly will Trump destroy Hillary with bantz and truth on Monday?

TPP, trump, pls

YOU BETTER HOPE I'M PRESIDENT

NEOCONS BTFO

My brother.

TRUMP TELLIN THE MILITARY INDUSTRY ON WATCH

WE THE PEOPLE NAO

PEE PEE POO POO

no PPP no PP

PEE PEE PEE

POO POO POO

last for jeb