How To Agigate the Impending DNC Chimpouts

STRAP YOURSELVES IN, LADS. THERE'S A HAPPENING ON THE HORIZON

ITT: We brainstorm ways to ensure a DNC chimpout next month.

So, Holla Forums, we have roughly one month to stir up the left and expose them for being the violent niggers they are. What is the best way to do this?

Being in Chimpladelphia and stirring the pot in person would be most effective, but some of us don't have the option to do that. But don't fret. As long as you have a fake social media account, you can participate.

What would be the most effective method? Posing as a Bernie supporter and encouraging violence? Posing as a Hillary supporter and being a total dick to Bernbots?

Let's devise a strategy and lay the groundwork for what will be Holla Forums's role at the DNC convention.

What is the single best tactic to rile these faggots up, divide them and make them stay home in the general? Better yet, what's the best way to get them tear-gassed and trampled at the DNC?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xGVrQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I take it you have plans to just cry uncontrollably when Hillary does the same thing to Trump?

If Trump loses fair and square to Hillary without fuckery, I'll take it like a man.

If there's a hint of a fraudulent election or proof of rigging, I plan to take action. Only faggots like yourself cry instead of getting even.

Pose as a black and say that Hillary and Trump are good friends, so therefore without Bernie you're just voting for another oppressor?

Pose as Hillary supporter taunting the Berniebots that they are going to lose. Make sure to be a real dick and admit things were rigged by (((Wasserman-Schultz))) and others in the DNC?

I really don't think we'll have to do anything. The Dem machine will do all our work for us.

I look forward to sitting here, watching the livestream and shitposting.

I think this is the most effective method. Even being a Trump supporter and rubbing in how the DNC is corrupt may work just as well. But what that needs is what Holla Forums doesn't have - coordinated effort.

you're gonna let a bunch of marxists vote in an evil person fairly? even if the elections weren't rigged, you better take action you fucking pussy.

It really is going to be glorious, isn't it?

POST THIS IMAGE EVERYWHERE LEFTIES CAN SEE IT

If there's a significant pocket of resistance, I will join it. I'm not going to go out as one man and get myself shot for nothing, though.

If there's a movement to resist the election of Hillary, I'll be there and I'll put my ass on the front line of it.

Every fucking thread, every fucking time.

Nah, that's not entirely necessary per se. Or, at least, in order to get it what it takes is leadership - and some meme magic.

So, let's make some super-cuck memes. First, let's gather all the articles we can about everything being rigged. Second, gather a bunch of pictures like Third, we start making those infographics and other macros.

Once we get the ball rolling, Holla Forums will jump in. Once we get some pretty good memes, then we take it to halfpol and let it take off. I think it could work.

My idea for this is to convince them that trumpers are getting tattoos and shit so they can completely blend in with bernouts and plan on going to the DNC to fuck their shit up. They are paranoid as it is and if the niggers think every white there is a trump supporter in disguise they will attack them.

I'm going to get started on the memes.

The memes I make will be medium quality so as not to go over the heads of normies. It's not necessary, but does anyone have any meme-quality Sandkike or Hillary pics?

I have a few, but the more the merrier. More pics might spark more meme ideas.

Fan the flames of hope and fanaticism on throwaway accounts. Be a radiant star of positivity about Bernie fixing everything, how he still has a chance, and that he's the ONLY choice. People'll get angrier the harder their marxist dreams are crushed.

Go to r/bernie or r/hillary (or whatever they call them - i don't reddit) and grab pics there. Also, there is probably a lot of good info. Also, make sure you grab any of their memes. The best memes are memes that come from the indigenous community, but are slightly altered to fit our purpose.

Meeting spot for the DNC protests: >>>6228992

To expound: This is mostly for the white traitors. Nigs and spics would act as they always do, but whitey is usually the one the keeps them from going full-on chimpout. Note the Ferguson protests being majority nog vs anti-Trump's relatively pacified whites in the mix. It's a shame that this is necessary but words won't redpill the average American. Seeing reality will.

The Summer of the Fire Monkey is upon us.

First, get rid of the vulgar White Nationalists. Meet up with blacks as normal Whites…point at the invaders and Jews.

First one.

If it sucks, let me know. Open to constructive criticism.

DNC insiders just rigged popular opinion the night before the big California primary. The superdelegates jumped over and now Clinton is the nominee.

The media is pushing this bigtime. We need to let the Bernouts know how rigged this shit is!!!

Strong women trump bernouts

It is likely I'll be in Philly for the convention, what are some things anybody would suggest I do to D&C the DNC?

Pretty good, but its too cucky, and the "anti-black" imagery might turn off many Bernie voters. Use something about "Corporate Elites" or "Wall Street" or "The One Percent" fucking them in the ass. They're taught to let niggers fuck them in the ass bc muh privilege, but the Bourgeoisie fucking them in the ass is something very different. You could try incorporating Holla Forumss Piggie.

How about pic related and something like "The Superdelegates have Spoken; deal with it"

That should piss them off. Doing this the night before the primary right at 5pm on the West Coast is suspicious as fuck.

we're not to that step yet. first help us meme the bernouts into a feeding frenzy

I like this if you make it way less obvious

It would trigger the living fuck out of them if you made it more serious and less obvious

This is just brainstorming of thing I think would get riots started. I do not suggest you try any of these.

This would be pretty effective. Many of the tards on /r/s4p blame niggers for being 'too stupid to vote for sanders' and niggers are likely to go off on whites, especially with all the race baiting the dems have been doing.

These domestic terrorists have already accidentally attacked a berniebot who they thought was a Trump man even though he wasnt white.

Again the dems have been race baiting cops vs niggers so much if several people were doing this is could blow up.

People might think it's gunshots.

Honestly these idiots will probably do this anyway.

Depends on the individual Bernout how to deal with them.

If they had half a brain, you'd have convinced them to support Trump instead, as he also wants to solve corruption and fix a broken country, but with correct math.

Assuming the Berncuck is a clueless fool who's convinced Trump is a racist monster who will destroy the country, you can encourage them to vote for him anyway.

"Lying, cheating fuckers cheated Bernie out of his rightful nomination! Hillary deserves to lose HUMILIATINGLY for this - we should all vote for Trump! Then not only will Hillary lose, but Trump will fuck up America so badly they'll be BEGGING for Bernie in the next election!"

If they're too stupid even for that, then yeah, I guess they've got nothing to do but riot. Come to think of it, counting on them to vote Trump is kind of a pointless idea anyway - if the Berncucks ever bothered to vote, we wouldn't be looking at a Hillary majority in the first place.

What wording should I use? Bernouts hated it when we made fun of it so I thought we could just use it and attach Hillary supporters to it.

How do I make it less obvious?

Who? When? I don't think you know what you're doing. You're trying to get people to riot at the DNC, not remind them to check their privilege.

w e w l a d
e
w
l
a
d

How about this one?

that's good. I laughed. that's a keeper for sure. good job user

keep 'em coming. I'll help again later, but right now I'm in a thread where we're raiding an antiwhite antifa antiTrump faggot, so I'm busy at the moment

How about "Feel the Bern??? All I feel is victory!"

Found on faceberg

Sorry dude. If you don't realize it is shit or get off the pot time with Hillary 'elected' in, you are a fucking idiot.

And hiding your head in the sand isn't getting off the pot. Getting off the pot means either getting off planet (not going to happen, sorry) or dying. Those are your choices.

Shitting? That one is up to you. But your masters are not going to accept anything but you dead. So good fucking luck.

War is coming. Practically here now. The time left to prepare is measured in just a few months. 16/6/6

That's literally impossible. There is no way Hillary beats Trump without rigging. Bernie on the other hand I think could beat Trump hands down. The Hillary camp will close ranks on Bernie more than Bernie folks will for Hillary.

Literally write TRUMP 2016 in chalk.

JOB DONE

Fuck off with your professional agitation you fucking kike.

Add Hillary Symbols to ruse the Bernouts

Nigger, I have seen actual war and participated in it. Balkans, circa 2000. 1ID, FA. Camp Bondsteel.

Get 'em while they're fresh. Number 3.

This is a good image lold.

We really need to make a card-game about this whole election

We need to make this happen.

10/10 my sides just passed Voyager

This, rev up those reddit accounts and pretend to be a bernboy that heard from a friend that trump supporters were getting fake tattoos ( say something like "not that there's anything wrong with that, I have several" so you don't arouse suspicion) to try to blend in with Bernie people. They are largely unaware of shilling so we can also use jidf tactics against them like concern trolling to stir up drama and paranoia.

Also anyone shilling on reddit make sure to post a bunch of pro Bernie stuff like suggested first because if they suspect something is off they will check your post history and if they find a bunch of trolling and shitposting you will just be ignored.

You're a buttblasted bernt out berniebutt who is desperate to get any dirt on Trump people.

The fact is that Trump people are good people.

Wait…. are you claiming fucking Bosnia or its associated fucking sister shit state was a 'war'? (for us) May as well be an old fag who never did service dressing up as some super serial shekret commando award fag shit. Your panties got wet in fear and you consider that fucking war?

Don't get me wrong, shit sucked, but really? Fucking really? I barely consider my stint in Iraq to be a war, and saw a fuckload more action there than camp eagle.

Yea, fuck it. Crank out more fucking OC. I'll take all the allies I can get. I'll even pretend to respect what you just said.

Of course Trump people are good people. It's the commies and Clintons that are the violent ones. What more can they say about Trump's people, anyway? We're already gay-bashing Nazi KKK members.

You're right. I was no John Rambo, hip-firing M-60s. But I was also the driver for our S3, which means I saw quite a bit of fucked up shit. Saw plenty of dead kids, homeless kids, IED kills, land mines. Seeing Kosovo and traipsing around all the outposts prepared me fairly well for knowing what would come during a happening. Luckily, I ETS'd in '03 before Iraq during a period when my MOS wasn't on stop-loss.

Hot off the Press

Is this real? Cause Hilldog seems both psychotic as usual but also super fucking horny.

Oh shit. Noice.

Flyers about the tpp, shillary's involvement, and the subsequent hilldog/onigger/state Dept cover up of said involvement. Link it back to the Bernie bots and their supposed "pro worker" platform. Play that into Trump's real pro American worker platform

If Hillary "wins," there will be a lot of patriots recasting their votes from rooftops.

If you asked me? Get a black guy or mulatto to instigate it. If we have even 10 of those around here (Likely some kind of BN like Muhammad Ali) that could be feasibly done.

Just also organize a very clandestine exit action.

well, they better get ready bc its basically a toss up at this point.

The first time Trump debates Hillary, it won't be.

Assuming she doesn't contrive some excuse not to, of course.

(checked)
I understand your sentiments - believe me. But, people have a funny way of walking away from political conflict believing their team won, or, at least, if they seem to have lost it was unfair somehow. And, of course, the (((MSM))) spin will be in full force. I wouldn't be so confident. We don't live in the same country anymore - there really isn't this huge pocket of "Independents" (swing voters) that we became used to in the post-Cold War era.

She might try to limit the number, but there's no way she'll be able to duck out. Even the (((MSM))) would eat her alive at that point because muh shekels.

If she tried to skip the debates, it would be the first presidential election I've ever seen or know of that didn't have the main candidates debating in a public forum.

She would lose if she didn't debate Trump. True story.

I agree, thought I think the debates are a product of talmudvision. I could be wrong, so forgive me, but I think Nixon-Kennedy was the first one - certainly it was the first talmudvised one. I mean, I'm almost certain WJB didn't debate McKinnley, though I think Lincoln did do some debates…

Anyway, yeah, it would destroy her if she didn't.

I should note that Trump optimism isn't advisable for another reason - the electoral college. Though Trump seems to be leading (or 50-50) in national polls, I'm pretty sure the electoral college breakdown is very much not in his favor at this point. I haven't looked recently, though.

that's good. that's really good. I love one's like that the most, too, bc I don't think anyone would get that. It's like a mix of at least three internet memes, so it would be way beyond the heads of the normalfags

Went to visit halfpol today. They're retarded enough, it could work.

Meh, this one's a little weak on the magic. Putting it up anyway.

Saying don't be optimistic is not the same as stop trying you fucking doubleretarded niggercuck.

Why don't you simply engage with my arguments rather than being a greentext faggot? Do you lack the mental agility to do so? My guess is yes.

If trump loses from hillary, which is a laughable suggestion to say the least. As hillary has said, she will abolish even the concept of a border, she will take in massive amounts of south americans, africans and middle easterns because it's "morally obligated" to do so. She will give these people so many handouts year after year as well as increase the welfare you wouldn't even know what to do with all the taxes you would have to pay. She will look to merkel and follow suit. She will socialize medicine even further to the point where doctors don't even know the going rate of procedure, they just get paid more so whatever the fucks, their silence will be bought. She will infringe the second amendment and violate the first amendment.

The reaction isn't going to be riot in some city where we destroy the place where we live like all the niggers. These unamerican policies and violations of rights is grounds for civil disobedience. In the case where militias and groups will lay claim to local and or state government and force them to not enact these federal policies. It may all happen without as much as a gunshot or it may become a full fledge civil war.

The electoral lineup has her winning. Trump still has an uphill battle

Hillary cannot do any of that without Congress. Of course, in the long term, we need a huge push-back in order to regain power. But, Hillary won't be able to do mostly any of that herself.

Trump has always had an uphill battle, you fucking doubleretarded niggercuck. He still wins.

OP you are on the right track.

The key will be to guide black youths towards the rich white targets who won't fight back and won't call the cops.

Philly located black social media accounts would be the best to target with your socks and alts.

Some draw fags could make up Philly versions of the attached pics.

Or explain to them that Bill implemented the 'Three strikes' rule.

Women vs Mexicans

Meme about it is MY time. as if is coming from rich white women. Mexican maids in the back ground are extra credit.

FUCKING NO. WE ARE NOT LADS.

Use another word. Leave that faggot shit to the Cuck Islander Chavs.

We need: niggers, spics, anarchists, communists, and antifa. How did Democracy Spring get them out?

This is genius. Good job.

They have to be real smug and snobby bitches, the kind that throw their phone at Mexican maids and put their dog far above the help.

MY is all caps

To counter this, Bernouts show pics of the "1%" with the same caption.

This is serious shit. We want to 'encourage' them to be 'effective' in their protests to make them look as bad as possible and ensure better voter turnout.

Flood likely social media outlets, such as nigger twitter hashdats and facebook groups, with these images as well as images suggesting easy, memorable, and felonious activities.

We should have a thread dedicated to creation, brainstorming, and dissemination tactics specifically related to this tbh.

btw this one with the Bernie symbol attached on top made me ==FUCKING LOL==

I wish I could take credit for it.

Actually found it in a Bernie FB group I've been subverting.

Wow. The best kind of propaganda comes from the enemy themselves. I think I've seen similar shit from BLM protestors.

You're 100% right.

The other two images are English translations of info distributed for the (((Arab Spring)))

lolno

You should not fake reality, it is too good to be true already. you can only make it worse this way.

Make sure you spread the news that ""popo won't be lockin' no niggas up fo' nuffin"

archive.is/xGVrQ

"Philadelphia looks to avoid mass arrests of DNC protesters"

that's the point, nigger.

HOW DO I MAKE MY BERNIE SUPPORTER SOCK PUPPETS SEEM MORE LEGIT?

easy… i'd head on over to /r/sanders_for_president and grab some of their memes and infographics and post the shit out of them. Join social media groups. Repeat shit about the "1%" constantly.

I feel like there is no way they can believe me

The shit they spew seems sarcastic when I write it. I just can't help but think that they can somehow tell that I'm joking when I retweet their retarded shit

Don't be so paranoid.

They really ARE that stupid. Realize this: People have let their children go hungry to donate to Sanders.

I should write a script that automatically removes the first reply.

It's simple
the only thing a nigger needs to go 'protest' is the feeling that every other nigger is also going, so they outnumber the police and wont be arrested, so they can loot and chimp

Just make fake nigger accounts, set a date, and keep saying that you will "beh thar" to protest.

make the date something relevant, doesnt have to be a weekend its not like any of these faggots work

pppeeerrrrrrrfeccct

There are some great memes here boys, I'm going to start making some myself when I get home.

Be sure to use the word "Revolution" if you can. A pic of the Philly skyline overlaid with "The Revolution is coming to PA - Bernie 2016"
"Can't stop the Revolution" etc. etc.

Here's another possibility…
We set up a meeting place and a time for the day of the convention, pass out digital flyers on social media and make it look legit.
Potential Bernie rioters show up. Someone will inevitably take charge of the group and business will take care of itself.

Bump for importance

where are the "of the month" edits

More ammo for the arsenal.

Bump

Does anyone know how to get around that phone number shit for Twatter ? I want to spam some anti-Hillary memes but I don't feel like giving all of information to the twittering Jew

Get a texting app.

Or just don't care, honestly; Jewgle already knows, I promise you. They just don't want you to know they know, because if they do that too quickly people will get mad at them.

I don't think they'll do anything. I think they're whipped dogs. Those browns have no education of their own. In 68 whites still ran the Democrat Party and the Jews were trying to gain power. That's why there was violence.

THE RAIDERS ARE BUMPING OLD THREADS. REPORT THE FIRST TIME DISCONTINUITY

there is no raid, you fucking idiot. just a bunch of summerfags starting new threads. the mods are intent on doing nothing about it. stop spamming. just hide and move on.

They'll have the sense beaten into them. Remember we have >>>/polarchive/. I need to remember my password so I can delete the brown pill thread

Pose as an EBT recipient and say that your card still isn't working and say that they've been shutting them down.

YOU RETARDS

Bernie was a scam. The leftist are controlled Zombies. The Niggers are their dogs. There will be no protest. They fall in line every time.

Yes, they are. And we're going to start controlling them.

:]