Hill wins debate...

Hill wins debate. Trump in 3 way debate loses when Moderator Lester Holt sets him up like a bowling pin to get knocked down by Clinton. 3 questions Holt asks that pinned Trump to the mat for Hillary:
1. His tax returns ( because that's a national scandal) He responds brings up Emails, Hill in turn responds he's "diverting" point Hill
2. Birther issue free shot to call Trump racist point Hill
3. Hillary's Presidential look free shot to call Trump sexist point Hill
4. No questions onThe Clinton Foundation and the money received by foreign nations
5. Immigration not even part of last nights debate

4 and 5 are questions not asked

I don't vote, but I'll bite since I really hate the obvious hillshill shit going on.

So, point 1 she ask a question about a sensitive matter for him, he retorts with an equally sensitive matter about her.
Sounds like they're both evading exposing themselves, Hillary is not coming off as better here.
Sounds like with point 2 and 3 she just uses typical ad hominem instead of pointing out actual flaws with his reasoning.

r u retarded?
cast an invalid vote, u faggot

No retort OP?

looks like voting debate lost by him in 1 point. He did worse, that he thinks trump did

vote 4 me 4 president tbh
I'll make shitposting an effective form of currency

ud have to state your real, full, legal name and im not american

Thaddeus Chaddeus Zeus
I blive n weed and noguns, but u shud still defend urself from burgerlars unless there black

Fuck off OP

No had to clean and paint house, wife's in mental institution

Shill for Hill,eat it

id vote 4 u fam tbh

kys bot even the dubs can save you from this faggotry

Dubs 8's over 6's checked nigger, I yield mfr, but tbh the faggotry of this board with all 8 autsies on it I like better than Holla Forums for shit posting

O sHIIIIIIT. shill must be reloading.

people are actually leaving your shithole, back to mexico
or are you talking about new rich chinese?
do you really fear their money?

If I walked up to you and said, "hey fella, let me tell you what to do and I may let you do some things you like," you would say, "fucking yes please, I'm a brain dead piece of shit."

I live by two rules:
1) Don't vote, voting is for idiots. In fact most things are for idiots so don't do those either.
2) Don't listen to others, they are too stupid to tell you what to think and do.

AND NOW FOR THE TRIIIIIIPSSS!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Fuck outah here

you have a reasonable stance, but if you do not vote, are you willing to do what you must to change the world around you with your own 2 hands?
On the other hand if you do not listen to others at all, you can not form your own opinion. One must listen to another's words, then decide what you think is reasonable or refute what is not reasonable with that pretty little mind of your own.

aw fuk yea bud.

I try not to think about it. It's like a background noise, like a radio. I sometimes recognise the words but I try not to listen and at worst just don't think about it.

I do as I please until I am stopped, and then I try to evade control rather than confront it.

I have read many books, I know enough to live my own life. I try not to distract myself with anything more.

You rang?

Sheeit what was this thread about

Fuck off Chrystal you stupid attention seeking mong.

You just admitted that Hillary cheated in the debate.

Stop lying. Trump has been audited every year by Obama's IRS and found innocent every year.

what in the fuck?!?

I was jerking off to this pic 15 years ago!

No U. It's raid night, get your war face on.

Yeah I know they're old. Have some more.

TEH EBIL RUSSIANS R HAXX0RING US!

Why did Holt not fact check this claim by Hillary? There is literally not a shred of evidence that Russia is responsible for the DNC leaks.

Get you record correct, or get rekt!

Anyone know who this aryan qt is? I saw her on a compilation video and she twitch streams

Sorry, dunno fam.

She looks like more of a slav tbqh

I actually have never been this happy with one of my threads.

Lel. Really?

*tips fedora*

%?

Dinglederper or something like that m80.

Yes I feel complete satisfaction