Hillary Clinton: I Feel Emotion As I Approach History

Hillary Clinton: I Feel Emotion As I Approach History

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton confirms that she feels emotion when she thinks about becoming the first woman nominee for president.

“Do you feel the weight of what this means for people?” asked one reporter on the campaign trail on Monday.

“I do. I do,” she said, praising her supporters for being “passionate” and “committed” to her victory.

“It’s really emotional,” she said. “I am someone who has been very touched and really encouraged by this extraordinary conviction that people have.”

She said the emotion came from “predominantly women and girls” but that men had been bringing their daughters to her campaign events to witness history.

“I do think that it will make a very big difference for a father or a mother to be able to look at their daughter just like they can look at their son and say ‘You can be anything you want to be in this country, including president of the United States.”

archive.is/CfE7T
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/06/hillary-clinton-feel-emotion-approach-history/

GUYS DID YOU HEAR THE NEWS THAT HILLARY CLINTON IS A WOMAN YET?

YES HUMAN! I FEEL EMOTION SUCH AS YOU! PLEASE DEPOSIT VOTES IN VOTEBOX FOR ME, HUMAN WOMAN

It's going to be just like this when the second gen of robot infiltrators comes out (the first gen will be immediately trolled to death)

I feel emotion as you approach the electric chair.

Pics or it didn't happen.

[Feels emotion internally]

You asked for it

Her tits are probably waaay grosser than that buddy

My hate for this disgusting devilish witch grows stronger everyday

I think I already hit my peak

You have to go even further beyond

So who actually asked this tough question to Clinton, was it Ruby Cramer from buzzfeed or did she just retweet the question by Tamara Keith from NPR. NPR or buzzfeed, both are practically grilling Clinton's feet to the fire here. :^) I've seen actual women's softball league lob harder pitches than this.

think of how much the God-Emperor hates such degenerate filth

does your hatred even compare? Would your hatred compared to his be, dare i say, heretical?

You can never hate evil too much

Hatred is the emperor's greatest gift to humanity.

How to spot a psychopath 101:
It does not know what emotions are. So they have to fake them.

"It is imperative that I be elected in order to enact my race's plans for this puny world." ~ Hillary Clinton, 2016

Don't be silly, Hillary can't feel emotion.

Nice try that is a shoop. I know this because I have seen my share of shoops in my lifetime.

Hillary feels Jewish emotion, an alternative but no less powerful response that she learned from her masters. It lacks for love and respect, but is boundless in its furious hatred and envy of all things good and just. The reason these emotions are summoned up by thoughts of victory is because it would give her a platform to needlessly sadistically destroy beautiful things and people.

Isn't this an admission that she's a sociopath?

I mean to be retarded, a woman, and a sociopath.

I almost pity her.

How progressive.

Kek, all humans feel emotion, maybe expect for Kikes, if they even are human.

And she plays the woman card to an degree with is completely retarded.

Oh come on! Give me a break

add

What elites do to their children is sickening.
Hillary and Bill got MKUltra'd so hard they went completely bonkers.
Reminder that they killed close to 50 people to climb to power. Imagine what she would do as a president. FEMA camps are not for fun.

nice try

but you know

is correct. how many times have you fapped to killdawg?