We have to go to UK news to find out about this

twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/739918353767137282

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3623706/Mother-Zika-baby-born-New-Jersey-says-flew-America-seek-treatment-doctors-Honduras-underestimated-symptoms.html

We have to go to UK news to find out about this.
She knew she was sick and came here to have an anchor baby that will have medical bills over $1Million.
Meanwhile vets and working US citizens die waiting for basic treatment.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-anchor-babies-arent-american-citizens/
cnn.com/2016/01/29/politics/donald-trump-ted-cruz-gop-debate-pummeled/
archive.is/imuA8
cnn.com/2015/09/02/politics/va-inspector-general-report/
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-06-03/california-moves-toward-extending-obamacare-to-illegal-immigrants
archive.is/Si1Hb
sandiegored.com/noticias/44219/Da-a-luz-en-patio-del-hospital-tras-negarle-servicio-medico/
naplay.it/830/2-36-45
fusion.net/story/305117/transgender-ice-detainees-moving-texas/
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2016/05/20/cdc-monitoring-nearly-300-pregnant-women-with-Zika/
whosdatedwho.com/dating/ann-coulter
umm.edu/health/medical/ency/articles/infant-reflexes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to Ann Coulter to be the mother of my children!

fuk u jus say wite boi?

THANKS KING NIGGER

What's Trump's stance on anchor babies? Will they have to go back too?

That's a shootable face if I've ever seen one.

Is that mattress girl?

he's anti, and has triggered the media by even saying the phrase "anchor babies".

They have to go back
He wanted to send Ted Cruz back too remember.

The law was never meant for this. It was meant for children of freed slaves. It was outdated the 1st generation after the emancipation proclamation.

It has never been challenged in court because (((they))) know it wont hold up. Would be total chaos if its stuck because its been abused for so long. Millions would become illegal over night. Their childrens children too.

According to the CDC, the estimated lifetime cost to treat a baby born with this condition that will require long-term care ranges from $1million to $10million

But how are we on the hook for this? Medicaid?

Link for this? I haven't heard him take a stance on anchor babies that are already anchors, just that he wants to prevent future anchors.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Couldn't the mob just wack this freak and the slut mother?

Ten million, for something that should have been put out of its misery.

((they)) are 2% of the population, .2% of the world population, and 50% of our supreme court. it will hold up.

The hospital has to by law treat anyone that walks in the door. They are not going to let it die. And since its a US citizen now it can get on dem programs.
They will send her a bill for $10Million. Think she will pay it?

Have you just started paying attention?

>cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-anchor-babies-arent-american-citizens/

Just search 'trump on anchor babies'.
He started a total shitstorm early on. He even tried to get Ted Cruz disqualified.There where lawsuits started.

cnn.com/2016/01/29/politics/donald-trump-ted-cruz-gop-debate-pummeled/

I'm not paying State Taxes for this abomination
Christie can fuck himself if we wants me to own up 12 cents.

ALWAYS ARCHIVE YOU SUMMERFAG RETARD DOUBLENIGGER

archive.is/imuA8

archive.is/imuA8

archive.is/imuA8

archive.is/imuA8

archive.is/imuA8

archive.is/imuA8

archive.is/imuA8

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You work you will pay or go to jail.
Good luck telling the IRS to fuck off.

Yuck.

You've stumbled onto gold though. These two need to become one composite character. Maybe a little video composition.

Yes goyim trust me shes a coal burner :^)

I hope feminist bitches like matress girl will some day get actually raped and will have to experience a "boy cries wolf" kind of situation

just because you say something in a jewish voice doesn't mean it's false. I love iron ann, but she's an honorary non-white.

So could he just not consider them citizens and send them back? I would imagine that would be a protracted legal battle. In that article he himself said that repealing birthright citizenship would be nigh impossible. I'm just unsure what mechanism he's going to use for this.

Demoralation shill is obvious

The comment section is pretty good.

11 pages of "fuck her get out of my country REEEEEEEE" from normalfags.

just get a better waifu instead of calling me a jew for saying the truth.

SHUT IT DOWN

sweet dubs

Anyways, the more articles I see that have commentors that are clearly not from Holla Forums or other sites but with similar views, the better an indicator it is for us.

People are getting pissed at these leeches.

cnn.com/2015/09/02/politics/va-inspector-general-report/

Hey gota get them illegals taken care of 1st!

Also remember this $10Million Zika anchor baby when you have to pay your $7,500 deductible before your great "Obama care" coverage kicks in.

Pull that cart harder goy…

Remember the YOU LIE! congressmen?

usnews.com/news/articles/2016-06-03/california-moves-toward-extending-obamacare-to-illegal-immigrants

California Moves Toward Extending Obamacare to Illegal Immigrants

Kill yourself learningcode

cross the boarder and drop anchor

archive.is/Si1Hb

She already looks dead to me. Those eyes are soulless. No spark in the eyes of low IQ races.

It's worse than that. The CDC imported this bitch to get funding.

She's old I think

So Abortions are great but shit out a fucking deformed mutant and we must pay for 10m for it.

Throw that piece of shit out the window and fucking deport this 60 IQ whore.

That face is disgusting.

holy shit is that real

Sorry, but that baby should be gassed and tossed in a dumpster, or if you're one of those muh feels bitches, cremated in a shoe box.

never mind, turns out it's from sandiegored.com/noticias/44219/Da-a-luz-en-patio-del-hospital-tras-negarle-servicio-medico/

The child of a foreign national is not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, no matter where born.

Postnatal abortion when?

How the fuck does a pregnant Zika Zika get through fucking security anyway, how were they not refused entry and sent back the next flight?

They don't screen for disease anymore. Because that would be racist.

I can't describe my rage right now.

Absolutely disgusting.

I couldn't raise capital for a startup that would help millions of people because the seed capital available has gone to complete shit, but this mutant piece of shit and its whore mother will siphon off 10 million.

I'm so fucking tired of this shit country.

Airport security is a fucking joke. It's all just for looks. All those retarded niggers at TSA don't know what the hell they're doing.

Abortions are only great if you're aborting beautiful blue-eyed blond-haired white children who would grow up to have an IQ of 160 and be a threat to the kike world order.

$s$SHUT IT DOWN$s$

Why are they letting a spic into the country to give birth to a diseased child and wasting 10 million dollars of tax payer money?
FUCK THE KIKES
GAS THEM
ON THE DAY OF THE ROPE THEY WILL ALL HANG
NO SURVIVORS

I wouldn't want a coalburner as my wife, but as a political celebrity, I can forgive her getting some dindu D in the past just like I can forgive her for being an Israel-fellating NeoCon in the past.

THE MILLION DOLLAR ANCHOR BABY

Suggestions on ways to improve this image? I was thinking to change the bottom text to "beyond their border, there is a burden". Maybe change some of the names to the COHENCIDENCES that enabled anchor babies?

Pic related is the estimates for when and how hard Zika will hit the US. Maybe we could just keep the spics out, and we wouldn't have to worry about this? Southern border needs to be sealed. TRUMP 2016

Okay you faggots here's my final version. Someone with a goy account please tweet it to Iron Ann.

Gotta fire up the memes, user.

liberals will defend this

The fact that she looks so fucking smug pisses me right the fuck off.
Won't look so good when her mutant crotchspawn is hanging from a rope and the gas fills up the chamber.

Would hanging kill a baby? Their bones are very soft and they might just slip out of the rope instead. This needs further investigation.

I'm pretty sure even just leaving that thing on its own for a small length of time would be enough to kill it.
Even if the hanging doesn't kill it, just leave the genetic monster on its own and it will die very quickly.

She's not just against illegal immigration like Trump you know. She's openly against nonwhites being in America.

The No Agenda Show discussed this last week:

naplay.it/830/2-36-45

This woman was moved to the US after it was known by the CDC that she had Zika. You got that? The ones who are supposed to be protecting US citizens from disease imported her. They literally tell you this on the news but you had to piece it together from different reports.

But she literally doesn't you fucking scheming kike. That is a random nigger that wanted to be in a picture with her you dumb cunt. She has literally written books about how nonwhites don't belong in the USA.

Throw the kid in the trash and send her back.

ANCHOR BABIES ARE NOT CONSTITUTIONAL

Coulter explains all this in her book. I'd copy out sections but I'm on the road right now,

Reported for obvious paid shill.

(checked)

(((they))) claim that literally every woman shitlord is a coalburner, it has been their latest tactic.

I hope Trump builds a firewall around every turd world country, I guarantee the shilling will suddenly decrease by a factor of 100.

Meanwhile for citizens…

I wonder (((who))) is profiting off of this.

Don't forget the new trans facilities for illegals. Can't have them getting beat up by other illegals now can we.

fusion.net/story/305117/transgender-ice-detainees-moving-texas/

To TREAT?

There is no treatment.

The only humane treatment for this thing is a shovel to the head.

Don't worry, (John Oliver) will pay for it.

that thing should have been aborted along with the mother

THIS
holy shit, its always the same tactic for the globalists
ALWAYS THE SAME.
The deal is never said outright, but its implied and anyone participating in it is aware. This bitch is totally aware that she is being used just as rats were flung across ships during the great plague, as nothing more than a sack of meat with disease. And she could care less of it because she is getting more money than she could ever hope for.

Can we carpet bomb California yet? Anyone worth saving already got the hell out of Dodge.

How do you like your socialized healthcare now, murrifats?

It's funny how prolife liberals get all of a sudden when it comes to genetic trash.

an anchor mutant latino baby…

damn it Holla Forums I was pro life. Now I'm reconsidering.

I'm pro-life for white babies, pro-choice for everybody else.

washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2016/05/20/cdc-monitoring-nearly-300-pregnant-women-with-Zika/

So we're going to pay up to 3 billion dollars.

WTF is wrong with its fucked up head?

Dude fucking zika kids are DONE! Throw that shit away REEE!!!!!!

is this the part where you kiss your economy goodbye?

Same

Microcephaly. Zika tends to do that to unborn children.

==BURGERS ON SUICIDE WATCH!

I remember those little abominations.

Look how intelligent they are — they can even be trained to exhibit pavlovian responses!

With any luck, her deformed anchor baby won't live a long life and its death will be merciful and the mother tossed back to her fucking country.

she only needs it alive for the time she can poop out another one

(((Christ))) obviously.

this is why we need eugenics. prolife fags need to go.

I still like Ann Coulter though and she's very useful to the cause.
We must, however, recognise that people aren't perfect but that doesn't make them not respectable or not useful.

This is fucking sick. Their is something really wrong with this world, and the people who live here. Letting this abomination, to go on living is Cruelty. Send it to limbo where it belongs.

Wtf, that thing can't even eat???
The most basic of human activities and it can't even close its fucking mouth to keep the food in and chew it?

Like they did in Rwanda, dash the babies against a rock.

i support one of the doctors "accidentally" dropping this retard baby out a window.

pro-life or pro-choice doesn't matter in this case because a proper system of eugenics would immediately terminate this monstrosity and the baby isn't white so nobody really cares if it dies.

How fucking retarded are you kike?

twice as useless

This.

Ok THATS IT.

No, just NO. You have to go back, and your baby needs to be EUTHANIZED. This is 100% not our problem. You can't just dump every mistake these subhumans make at our feet. MORE AND MORE IT SEEMS THE ONLY ANSWER IS TO KILL THEM ALL BECAUSE THIS SHIT WILL NEVER STOP

It's really disturbing how quickly comments get shut down when they don't follow the liberal narrative.

Apparently nobody notices how totalitarian this is.

Did you even need to ask that question?

The majority of those msm sites payroll goes to comment moderation. Its remarkable how quickly comments get shut down or don't get approved for posting. Its beyond obvious at this point and many Normie's get it.

lol americans think they have infinity amount of money..

im pretty sure these mental retards are mentioned in the hitler propaganda for eugenics.

I'm pretty sure its just misformed retards, and has nothing to do with a virus.

Fucking kill it.

The Ebola thing was similar, I remember one of the Milliband's on Bill Maher's show adamantly insisting that closing the borders would "worsen the crisis" like it was some sophisticated and nuanced position.

Who pays? The cost is absorbed three ways -

Immediately, bills will be paid using Medicaid since this was a pregnancy. The Emergency Medicaid fund was formally established as a part of the Deficit Reduction Act of 2005. That act stipulated that Medicaid would not be used by illegal immigrants, but a separate two billion dollar a year fund was established in parallel to provide funding for pre-natal and delivery care for illegal immigrants, including a handful of other emergency services. That's politics for you.

The second way is, again, via Medicaid, via "Qualified persons" exemptions. Outside the Emergency Medicaid fund, illegal alien use of actual Medicaid for post delivery services, and any health service, is rampant. It is a myth that illegal aliens are not eligible for Medicaid. Per Medicaid.gov, "qualified non-citizens" are eligible for Medicaid under any of the following conditions:

- Qualified non-citizens who entered before 8/96
– Qualified Immigrants who reach end of 5 year waiting
period (i.e LPRs/green card holders)
– Qualified Immigrants exempt from 5-year waiting period
(e.g., Refugees, Asylees, Cuban/Haitian entrants, Trafficking
Victims, Veteran families)

Thus, again, they officially "aren't eligible", but if they say they are a victim of trafficking, seeking asylum from someone who wants to hurt them in their point of origination, have had an apartment for five years, or state they arrived before 1996 (just giving a few of many examples), they are exempt and allowed access to the tax payer funded Medicaid pool.

Hospitals, which are obliged to provide emergency care for everyone, per the Emergency Medical Treatment & Labor Act (EMTALA) act of 1986, routinely will just ask if someone is a qualified non-citizen via a check box (they are not allowed to validate), then pass the bill on to Medicaid if proof of insurance is not provided.

The third way occurs behind the scenes as rates rise for everyone participating in health insurance. Hospitals participate annually as stake holders in conversations around rate tables. Rate tables for services are negotiated between all industry participants in the healthcare transaction ecosystem - providers, materials manufacturers, health insurance providers, and patient interest groups.

Unfunded transactions, those occurring outside private health insurance, equally influence the cost across the board for all service rates. Anything the hospital cannot recover from Medicaid, as they'll only pay to the Medicaid rate table and can potentially do some declines for claim submissions, ultimately influence service rates across the board as providers seek to make returns where unfunded transactions may have occurred.

- Health insurance guy

That makes sense, you're obviously more likely to contract a contagious disease if you completely block it's ability to enter your land than if you just let it flow in uncontrolled.

If you prevent a disease from entering your country, it wins.

"Treat" implies fixing what is broken or conserving what is still workong. But you cannot fix microcephaly and human with it is mindless animal at best.
Only correct treatment here is euthanasia, which would cost 10$ at most.

Considering the environment she was born and raised in is it any wonder?

The savage peoples can be uplifted usually. It's just a matter of time and effort.
She however like all of them currently alive, are a lost cause. You can't help them but with proper rule by more enlightened peoples and proper development, then perhaps her grandchildren may amount to something.

Well not hers. Since you know. Not gonna be any grandchildren what with zika brain baby.

In short the USA needs to go full NHS and make it a legal requirement that all non-citizens must pay for any healthcare they receive.
But allow others to willingly pay their bills for them. So leftists end up frittering away their money on foreigner medical bills.

Please shoah yourself Chaim

American politicians and brainless liberals think this, because it's always other people's money.

Had to dig this out.

You bigots!

Also, they're 9 and 14.

Shit! Forgot the video.

Apparently they "love" to listen to rap and watch TV. Now we know the end result of jewish propaganda.

The mom would get it, pity she married her brother and had Chernobyl babies.

I find it sad how the mom is so desperate to find some reason to keep her defective babies alive that she thinks that simple reflexes are something they "learned"

umm.edu/health/medical/ency/articles/infant-reflexes

Too bad people become attached to them and cannot see that the poor things are being tortured with their conditions every second, and the parents want them to live this hell.

She'd need a vagina and a uterus for that. I'm sympathetic though.

I read 1 million to eat

ZIKA BABY BASKETBALL LEAGUE

I'm jones'in for Denny's ladz

Zika confirmed divine judgement for voting Hillary (or possibly for not shooting invading taco on sight). Just look at that correlation!

This is terrible. Someone needs to do something about this.

I'm out, these sicken me

It is impossible to screen every individuals. 80 - 95 millions went to USA annually.

WTF is this shit. I've been seeing pictures of those things all over the chans for the last year or so. Please explain to me what this freak show is.

Polite sage for off topic.

Her parent are nutscase and knew they would have retards and they do it anyway.

Zika is only bad for babies right? It is an engineered virus to discourage adults from breeding. You will feel pretty rough but get better, but your child will likely die or suffer deformities. Better dodge the bullet and go childless, eh goy?

If it is true then why did they let them suffer instead of dying? Forcing the babies to live with the deformed brain is too cruel.

LOL so wat, life isn't fair. And as far as cruelty goes, the people that invested to engineer this virus have done much worse.

Who engineered them?

I don't know, probably the same international banking cartel hell bent on taking over the world and have practically declared war against the rest of humanity.

Okay, USA shouldn't have let them in, that is a huge mistake but it's racist not to let them cause the libtard said so.

It isn't so much a "wipe out humanity" approach, but more of a "don't have kids to avoid this cruelty" approach.

There are times when even the super rich ZOG jews are somewhat based.

"I see him a lot in when we are in L.A. but we're not TECHNICALLY dating"
I don't know man.

how about this? almost entirely jews and other various non-whites

European here, how do you guys do in this case? Do you all have insurance? Do you all have 200 000$ on your bank account "just in case"?
Do banks allows loans for life just for a "Minor Procedure". What happens if it's a "Major" one? Do you have to sell your kidney and liver or something?
This is insanity.

if you're lucky, insurance takes care of some of it and you're only on the hook for a lot, instead of everything.

if you're unlucky, you owe them everything and you're worth more dead than alive

Frim what im reading it only affects nonwhites as the mosquito onlylives and reproduces in areas commonly filled with muds/shits

I have a catastrophic plan where I pay out of pocket up to $8000 for hospital visits then they cover the rest. Trips to the local Dr. office cost $50.
This plan used to run $80 a month. Now it is $320 per month thanks to ObamaCare. I also pay a penalty fee on my taxes because ObamaCare claims it isn't a valid policy and cheats the system.
According to leftists it's worth it though because all the extra money I pay now covers pap smears and birth control for women, along with free maternity care for Shoneequa as she shits out her 11th bastard.

You can buy travel insurance and get medical treatment in Australia as it is cheaper but don't go to the public hospitals because sometime they are shitty but much better than Russia though.

how much is the penalty fee
and would it be cheaper for you to pay this fee or to pay for an approved plan

What I am missing is what regulations let her get the treatment before she pays.

I got your cure right here.

More specifically: why Holla Forums thinks that she will get free treatment?

bump

Disgusting. Put it down and deport wetback parasite.