What happens after Hillary steals the election?

Will the Communist La Raza Bernie Scum go absolutely berserk. Will we see another 1968 Chicago Democratic National Convention with leftists street battling cops?

Its in Philadelphia which is filled with half a million of the worst niggers in America.

DNC is July 22-25, get ready Holla Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2016/04/22/475172438/donald-trump-and-george-wallace-riding-the-rage
archive.is/GWOrW
nbcnewyork.com/news/local/NYC-Hundreds-Webster-Hall-Kanye-West-Surprise-Concert-Canceled-381936931.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This month will be amazing. I'm kinda sad the Republican primary ends tomorrow, it's been so great.

To answer your question, yes, I would imagine there'll be a Bernie chimpout when Bernie inevitably throws his support behind Hillary.

S4P will be a wasteland of people who don't know what to think. We will make sure to let them know.

We should meme this into reality. Nothing will encourage whites to vote Trump more than a bunch of subhumans rioting. It will be glorious.

PS Nixon was a badass

Bit off topic: does anyone have a good documentary about the 1968 Chicago Democratic National Convention?

There will be some chimpouts, but they will be OWS tier.

All the violent mobs so far have been organized and directed by Soros-funded, pro-Hillary groups operating under the guise of Bernouts.

Expect some laffs but don't expect any game-changers.

This. I kept hearing them say – and loudly too – that they were voting for Bernie. Bullshit. If you look at his numbers, there's no way all those browns/blacks are truly voting for him. I don't believe that at all. Most Bernie supporters are peaceful (if retarded/naive) whites.

Berkeley in the 60s is pretty good, but its not solely about the convention

There are thousands of people that have given away their life savings to Bernie. Soros might be funding professional agitators to harass Trump, but whoever shows up at the DNC will be completely out of his control. The Bernouts do have a movement, a loud minority unlike Trump's silent majority. They have little to lose, they want exposure, they want their "revolution."

I wan to believe your dubs, but you're forgetting there was a serious third party contender in '68.

npr.org/2016/04/22/475172438/donald-trump-and-george-wallace-riding-the-rage

Yes.

The RNC is going to be likewise, thoroughly hazardous.

If you are to be in attendance at either, or reside in Philly or Cleveland, I suggest considering evacuation during the event - if things get out of control, in either case, you don't want to be there, and you definitely don't want any signs of your political leanings.

If you have family or children, get out while you still can.

I hope you're right but I also wouldn't bet on it. These people are limp cucks through and through, and at their very angriest wouldn't dare knock over a mailbox.

Yeah, the pissed off white southern democrats, most of which are now in the Republican Party. It's not so much that I'm forgetting about the Third Party so much as you're forgetting that the Democrats were always split between a Southern and Northern wing that hated each other. In other words, those Southernors that voted Wallace "should" have been voting Republican anyway, and now they do.

Also, please don't link to media without archiving, esp not NPR, no offense.

Nothing. Hillary's donors like Soros are the ones funding the terrorists. They won't send them against their own candidate. It'll be a bunch of Berniebabies from Faggot U with their Drumpf signs standing around taking selfies and being herded by the cops to their designated whining street while wondering why no one's fighting it.

You mean steals the nomination?

Wallace NPR article
archive.is/GWOrW

/thread

So how many delegates does Trump have? Can he still get 1488?

I don't know man, the Nevada convention seemed to portend that it won't be pretty. I am aware of the Soros funded mobs though.

Green papers has Trump at 1234 including the 80 soft delegates. California has 172 delegates so no, Trump will not be getting 1488 unfortunately. If he takes 100% of California the most he can expect is 1406.

Thanks. I couldn't get through more than two paragraphs bc it is bullshit. They say this shit every time. They said it about Reagan. They said it about Buchanan. They even said it about Bush II. Everyone can't be simply George Wallace (or Hitler). This is just a version of what Leo Strauss called the reductio ad hitlerum or what I like to call "The Six Steps to Auschwitz" game (after the 6 steps to kevin bacon game).

Why isn't it the opposite? Why isn't Wallace just a Southern racist version of a completely legitimate vein in American politics that runs back through WJB, Walt Whitman, Henry George, Andrew Jackson and Thomas Jefferson? It's absolutely Lefty propaganda garbage, and I don't know why anyone listens to it.

There's a really good article on the populist vein in American politics - he calls it the "Jacksonian Persuasion"

:(

Maybe during his second term.

He has 1239
There are 334 left.
So beyond 1488 is a sure thing.

There's more than just CA in play tomorrow.

This guy is right and I forgot that we have NJ, SD, MT, and NM too tomorrow.

WE'RE STILL ON TRACK FOR 1488 BOYS

Nothing happened in Nevada, though. They didn't even manage to throw a chair. They just sat there in their seats and whined about it while everyone left and the hotel shut off the lights. That's the kind of pathetic shit I expect at the convention.

Thanks, that user is a faggot for bringing down my hopes.

Trump needs 75% of the delegates to get 1488. That's not impossible seeing how all the other candidates are finished.

Yeah I know, but I can dream about leftists chimping out at each other, can't I?

The anti-Google predicts making 1488 easily. Tomorrow will be a glorious day.

I'm wondering now if the Kikes had Wallace shot.

Imagine the country we'd live in if he'd been elected.

To the OP, of COURSE they're going to chimp out. Hell, they chimped out because they didn't get to see Kanya fer free in NY.

nbcnewyork.com/news/local/NYC-Hundreds-Webster-Hall-Kanye-West-Surprise-Concert-Canceled-381936931.html

It would be nice. Maybe distribute free pepper spray to them as those spoiled children would likely be trigger-happy.

listened to NPR for like three years before I woke up, now there's nothing on the radio that isn't terrible.

HOL UP

The final results are tomorrow?

Meaning that in 24ish hours we will find out if Trump gets 1488 delegates?

The odds of him getting exactly 1488 are so low that if it happens I'm seriously going to believe meme magic is real and I'll literally worship Kek.

CHECKED

Same here

It's finally happening.

Ya know how the leftists were going full violence on each other at the slightest suggestion on of them was a Trumper?

They are paranoid as fuck. We need to play on that.

we need to make some goybook groups, take pictures of us with fake tattoos on and someone holding a tatgun like the fake tat is actually being done for real. As well as pics of anons faking getting piercings. Then on the groups write posts with the photos "we are so committed to trump that we're defacing our bodies so that I can blend in with the leftists. So we can go to their rallies and protests, and they won't be able to suspect us, and infiltrate them and attack them from within"

Their paranoia will do the rest.

are you fucking retarded or a white nationalist?

I feel like I am going to go there, maybe take one day off and go photograph/film it.

Literal history in the making and it's close to me.

Also not being emotionally/ideologically attached to the (((movement))) I could really get some great shots

Speaking of which I was saying just last week that we should make flyers and shit to float the rumor that there will be a huge rap concert in a leftist town that's near a nigger ghetto and close to a major transportation junction so all the feral ape go and are amassed in a large number when they find out that lil niggy won't actually be rapping for them.

So, if Trump ends up with the nomination tomorrow, then I assume all that's left is to just bully Hillary to death and then all will be golden?

once the nomination is officially his, the dogs of war will be let loose by the god emperor

is your bolter ready

Hillary surrounds herself with YesMen and has probably never been called out for some of the shit she's done… Or any of the shit she's done.

I really want to see how she reacts to an actual man calling her out on her shit. Either she's pure evil and it rolls off her back like water on a duck or she'll break down and lose her shit.

Who wants to bet on which reaction we'll see?

He's already got the delegates for it, this is just our 1488 victory lap and to enjoy beaner tears when coverage questions if the riots influenced his California numbers. And yeah, memetic warfare on Hillary needs ramped up.

WEW LADS

Kek wills the 1488 delegates!

Reminder that we only need about a million more votes to beat Dubya's numbers in 2000. Will California push us over the record?

Yep.

Don't talk sports and don't talk politics when its interesting.
Good way to get a bruised ego, great way to find out the response time of emergency services.

How?
She has more delegates, more voters that Sanders.

The only theft here is the attention from the fact she is the business as usual candidate.

No joke, the ilder on my Lulzbot Taz 5 broke Saturday.
Can't do shit until the replacement is shipped to me.
Got to love the narcies saying how I should just print a replacement part.

Yes, II'll print it on my nonfunctioning printer!
Because hot damn, I want to just put my arm in an 80 C box for 4 hours and 32 minutes.
Maybe I'll add a nice adobo dry rub while I'm at it.

But seriously, if its more shills, this site is going to shit.
Unless I get paid, then its okay.

The "protesters" won't do shit cuz they won't be paid too
Bernie probably will "commit suicide" for even daring to oppose Clinton
Chimp-out may happen no matter what due to nig nogging
Pretty much what said

that pic needs an Holla Forums/pol/ homepage on the computer

I considered it too, I could probably get the time off too if I told my boss where I was going but not the reason

Maybe we could use our black twitter accounts to invite all the niggers Soros won't?

If she manages to steal the national election from Trump, there will be war.

This. If there wasn't already already a question of government legitimacy in the mainstream there will be at that point. Cuckservatives might even be coaxed into a revolution.

Not even that, we only need 360,000.

You've got plenty of time to figure out how to livestream this Happening. I suggest that you do so for maximum comfy.

They will continue full speed to create their world of moronic half breeds, chimps, loud mouths, good-for-nothings and all around shit-stains, all yelling over each other with their hair-brained theories and beliefs. By the time that they realize they were wrong on all points they will be literally starving and living in fear under the thumb of pirates and thugs.

Without a doubt, the day will come when they learn that iphones, food and housing don't just fall out of the sky by magic…

you're not willing to fight now; why do you think it will be different when shit hits the streets?

this mentality of 'wait till le race war' is so stupid
we need to be fight now; putting our spaghetti on the line in the battle for local politics
we need to wake out people up; there has been no better time

[spoiler]bernie will be VP

Hillary had an "enemies list" created after losing to Obama in 2008. Given how much of an embarrassment the Sanders campaign has been to Hillary (exposing her as pretty much just another globalist neoliberal warhawk) and the DNC at large (exposing the superdelegate sham) I doubt she'll bother.

If anything she'll probably double down on CURRENT YEAR and appoint a spic or other non-white to the vice-presidency

Why not a tranny?

Because current year?