Misogyny Thread

ITT hate on the grills
I fucking hate them. Do you?

Other urls found in this thread:

leekyforums.com/thread/4364951/miscellaneous/repost-with-archive-link-feminist-from-hell.html
twitter.com/JaynieMarie
instagram.com/seejaynego
facebook.com/JaynieMarie7
facebook.com/SeeJayneEvents
linkedin.com/in/jayneherring
about.me/Jayne
plus.google.com/ JayneChobotHerring
legacy.com/obituaries/readingeagle/obituary.aspx?pid=166293691
ashleyberges.com/radioshow/the-truth-about-miscarriage/
ocmomnetwork.com/members/JayneHerring
moveableappetency.blogspot.com
bisnow.com/tags/gar-herring
facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1073762642645577&set=a.130921376929713.17008.100000355536329&type=3
facebook.com/JaynieMarie7/videos/10156797326355433/
twitter.com/MGHerringGroup
facebook.com/TheMGHGroup
change.org/p/save-the-fairview-beach-courts/u/16016126
guhnoo.org/misc/Jayne_Chobot_Herring
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. Get over it, OP. You're going to have a hard life hating half the people in the world by default.

Honestly you don't belong here. This doesn't usually bother me but there are way too many anons here that are 100% fine with women. At least pretend for a thread like this.

>>>/r9k/

Naw is right. We could use a bit of robot to balance things out.

?

Yeah I hate them. It's because I'm a bitter failure. Knowing that helps nothing.

What happened?

I love women. They make wonderful toys if you treat them right

Seeing them as objects to be manipulated is kind of like misogyny. But I like the way you think.

I dunno. I tried to feminist and failed.

Hating women is like hating rain. Sure, rain can get you wet and ruin your day, but you gain nothing by being angry at it. You deal with rain by your intellect, with manifests in ideas and technology that able you to somewhat control, but more importantly, synchronize with the rain.

The (((people))) who are pushing for stronk and independent (depressed and useless) womyn are at fault. It's them you should hate.

this
also: hate has never lead to anything productive

Gotta agree with these guys. Getting frustrated is natural. Hate is not, and is destructive.

ITT Moral fags.

It's not moralfaggotry to look out for yourself. This kind of bitter spite only hurts ourselves. All jokes aside I don't want H8chan to have actual misogyny. Shit is cancer.

You really shouldn't be getting butt-blasted either way. Fullchan anons are supposed to have well-developed kek-auras and only pretend to be upset as b8. I'm not getting the impression that's what's going on here.

A huge portion of Holla Forums are made incredibly butthurt by childish things. They're not supposed to, but there are too many circlejerking kiddos here.

Eh this can be especially touchy. Women can twist you up pretty bad, even if you bury it. I agree we should be better about it, though.

My thoughts exactly. Hating someone or something just because nature made them that way is fucking stupid.

What about niggers?

Yes, even niggers.

What about Kikes?

Yes, even kikes. Only hate the actual few elite pulling the strings. And probably not even them.

I learned a thing!

Have I found peace? What happened?

Just be glad. I can't either and I'm glad because it was exhausting being pissed off half the day, every day.

wimmenz R bad

I absolutely despise certain aspects of women, but weirdly enough I can't express my hate sensibly, it's a deep-seated gut reaction that has to be suppressed. Since I'm not allowed to show it, which might be for the best, I fill my sexual fantasies with extreme misogyny and violence towards women, utter objectification and torture. Needless to say I avoid relationships, but if I found someone masochistic enough then I'd probably jump the chance.

Fucking finally. I expected some pushback but I'm amazed and disgusted by the white knights checking in. I'm not asking for Supreme Gentleman or Beta Uprising level, murderous hate in here. Just some general hatred.

Yet another misogynist checking in. I hate women pretty much solely for the fact that they're amoral. Men generally operate morally through ethical principles and a sense of "right and wrong". Women generally just act on their feelings and empathy. The second they don't view you favorably, their empathy goes out the window and all it takes is negative emotions and they'll do wicked immoral shit. Women are high functioning chameleons, liars, and deceivers who collectively keep a hidden world of despicable thoughts, motivations, and actions away from men. Without dictatorial male guidance most women are reprehensible pieces of subhuman garbage that should be purged from the face of the earth the second they no longer fulfill their singular function of importance

Most people probably don't actually hate women, it's more likely that some people are just mildly annoyed with women and others like saying edgy things for fun, which apparently led to this situation here. Hooray for modern world I guess.

I was raised in a female dominated house for a large portion of my life and I'm simply so sick of their bullshit by now that any time my biological urges need releasing I just wish I had someone to choke and beat up while fucking the everloving shit out of them. I don't want to be nice to women any more than I have to, I've already been nice enough with them.

"Women are a mistake."
- Freddit Breddit, Redditor Gold

"Internalized" misogynist femanon here. No I'm not showing shit, ban me if you like. I like me and that's it. And it's not a competition things. Most women and two faced backstabbing manipulative liars. Other women in my life have hurt and betrayed me more than any man, and yeah a good amount of men have too but not as often or as badly.

This guy gets it as far as this:
But they keep it from other women too. Still we all know it's there behind the fakeness.

I like me and that's it.

\thread

You sound like an adorable little ball of anger. The vols should ban your non-delivering sweet ass though. It would be fitting for the theme of the thread.

Ban me faggot. I've said what I came here to say.

Fixed that for you, newfag

She wasn't asking for any special treatment. Not really. I think it was relevant to her post. A female misogynist. I like that she put "internalized" in quotes. I don't buy the idea that she has to hate herself to hate other women. It would be degrading though.

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

I wasn't talking about the cumdumpster ITT, just correcting the picture

Bitches and hoes are like new clothes
Once you got em, you wish you'd never bought em

I hear ya user. I miss finding them so complex and mysterious, but they're not. They only care about things, social status, stopping you from being yourself while trying to turn you into the closest version of the you the wants, and if she doesn't succeed, she'll be off like a shot when she sees someone who fits the bill more closely. Fuck them.

she

Well, that is good OP, not too fond of 3DPD myself, but they are necessary evil part of society at least for now, due to their biology. Tho I can't say I hate them, if brings you comfort, 3DPD are digging their own grave in the first world. Their hypergamy is driving them into a train, and I don't even think human's gynocentric nature will save them. If anything it'll work against them, as the pressures that make men gynocentric will be transferred to the new object of affection, effectively making them untouchable by the now dethroned 3DPD.

So, whenever you see some 3DPD making a living via camwhoreing for beta males, or one that expects physical protection random men that don't even know her, just know they are helping making a demand for technologies that will free us from the dance we have been forced to do with 3DPD by nature, and know that feminism is the enzyme that has the possibility to make these technologies come around in your lifetime.

I love women. Never hated them, but I can empathize. I hate these weird arbitrary divisions. I'be had great female friends and gfs. Love guys too.

Might as well be a general misanthrope thread then. Gotta love someone.

………………………………………._¸„„„„_
…………………….……………„–~*'¯…….'\
………….…………………… („-~~–„¸_….,/ì'Ì
…….…………………….¸„-^"¯ : : : : :¸-¯"¯/'
……………………¸„„-^"¯ : : : : : : : '\¸„„,-"
**¯¯¯'^^~-„„„—-~^*'"¯ : : : : : : : : : :¸-"
.:.:.:.:.„-^" : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :„-"
:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: : : : : : : : : : ¸„-^¯
.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.:. : : : : : : : ¸„„-^¯
:.' : : '\ : : : : : : : ;¸„„-~"
:.:.:: :"-„""***/*'ì¸'¯
:.': : : : :"-„ : : :"\
.:.:.: : : : :" : : : : \,
:.: : : : : : : : : : : : 'Ì
: : : : : : :, : : : : : :/
"-„_::::_„-*__„„~"

Do you think it scares women to hear this stuff? Not scared that they would be unloved but for their actual safety. The average guy could beat the shit out of, rape and even easily kill a woman very easily if they were alone. Sure he'd go to jail but it would have already happened to her.

I bet it's pretty scary to be a girl.

why the fuck to do you care?

Good reason to only date betafags who CAN'T beat her to death.

Do you really feel sorry for a women who is killed by her steroid abusing meat-head, or actual nigger boyfriend?

When reading stuff like this yeah it's terrifying.

MY DICK WAS MADE FOR RAPING
AND THAT'S JUST WHAT I'LL DO
ONE OF THESE DAYS THIS DICK IS GONNA CUM ALL OVER YOU

I guess I'm not fully committed to this misogyny thing. Also guilty of your pic related

Yeah I still would feel bad. Can't into actual violence against women. Even dumb ones.

I'm sorry.

Well now it turns out any cell can be used as a substitute for an egg, so now we can reproduce without women

Reading that my words are frightening feels somehow reassuring, at least I know how to effectively deter potential partners. It isn't a particularly good feel obviously, but still better than being harmful.

I don't hate women but I do dislike them.
They just so dam needy. "get me this, get me that. I want to go there."
But the big thing is the only fun thing they do is sex.
Most of the time that's all women have going for them.

You niggers need to get off the hate train. A good woman will change your life just like a bad one will wreck it.

how does a parasite help your life?

When you realize that it is sybiotic. And that she is getting the short end, when done properly.

nigger is a good name for guys how date woman.

Often, yes. But not with a good one.

parasitism is a form of symbiosis you fucking mongoloid, stop posting holy shit

it can't be symbiotic, unless you're trying for children, otherwise intimate relationships with 3DPD are a drain on you financially, emotionally, and physically.
3DPD didn't evolve to contribute or be useful in any other way, other then reproduction

Yes I know. A mutually beneficial one.

That's false by definition

Whatever. Enjoy your hate fap.

Women evolved to deal with irrational creatures (children). Men did not. Hence women are irrational.

A rational person will never truly like someone who is entirely irrational but there you have it, that's life.

It is, just the harmful kind

lol do you even google your shit before you run your mouth?

who's your favorite misogynist?

mine is pic related

Holla Forums BO Mark is my favorite.

ITT: White Knights vs Misogynists. Why would you come here to White Knight?

what the heck is going on here?

justice

The redefinition of symbiosis is a Zionist lie to peddle a parasitic class onto an unwanting host using friendlier language with more positive connotations, you fucking shills.

Which doesn't include parasitism. According to (((wikipedia)))

This consensus change is news to me tbh.

Well shit, seems like everyone was wrong, or at least it's more complicated than we thought.

The point is, men and women benefit each other. Perhaps we should start with the realization that women are not a different species you fucking autists.

Reddit doesn't know Sam "The Weak Should Fear the Strong" Hyde"

I hope you're donating to Sarvolunteer's Patreon and turning that pesky Adblock off.

wut

Wordfilter (cück = volunteer)

Every time. Lurk more and gain some reading comprehension.

I left the board since this Dysneyfaggot or whatever he's called became the board owner.

adblock forever nigger jew faggots.

Why don't you just kill him instead? Or get him swatted.

It's like you people like censorship or something. C'mon, it's the current year!

I wish I could

I don't think that one of the worst boards in this site deserves me risking being v& tbqh fam. smh.

I love women if they're slender and in their thirties

Classic!

I only hate sjw women.

Murder? This a misogyny thread. Dysnomia may be a bitch but let's not stretch it too far. Save your death threats for the cunts.

Dys is a well known criminal already. He wriggles out of raps thanks to mental illness. He's also a serial litigator and a skunk's ass. Cops ain't paid enough to swat that.

If only our vol/cûck has the same sense of proportion as you user.

Look Elliot, if presented with the chance of getting rid of a random woman that doesn't influence my life at all or a shitty board owner that deserves Zyklon B pumped on his lungs, I'd rather kill the Jew, thank you very much.

Well then post it in the many meta threads. I don't understand the dysnomia hate. I understand it to a degree but this seething murderous never ending grudge boggles me.

Girls rule, boys drool.
You know it's true. Just submit and know your roll.

be boggled, user. be boggled.
I love women and hate vols, you love vols and hate women. I have a wife and you don't.

I love women and just don't hate vols. My gf wants me to marry her but I'm not sure. I don't agree but can understand being very pissed at the vols. It's the intensity I don't get.

SAGE IN EVERY FIELD

(USER WAS SAGED FOR THIS POST)

Why sage the hate? Don't you hate girls?

If you don't love women there is something seriously wrong with you. They love us.

Almost right

I'm indifferent, I love humans, or i am disgusted. It is whoever they are as a person. I'm sick of trying for women that now even when a woman looks remotely interested, I don't bother because i realized I am literally always feeding the conversation forward. Sick of being the one that never gets any mental stimulation from women. They are incapable of holding a conversation with me. Honestly wish I just didn't have to speak at all sometimes.

Holy fucking shit you retards are back

it is not pronounced the same as the plant!
sage is pronounced saw-gay
baka gaijin!

I don't. You hate women because you are afraid of them. You are afraid of them because, due to your autism and/or extremely unpleasant ugly face, you never managed to have sex with one, unless you paid one. The very same moment you stick your cock into a girl who is not a hooker you will automagically stop hating them. That is, assuming you don't hang yourself before. Cheers frustrated faggots :)

Jayne Herring: abusing child support system, cheating on her rich husband, lying about being raped and abused by her family, etc. Had second daughter Feb 19th. Father unknown, rich husband thinks it's his. First daughter is from a previous marriage.

Endometriosis, two miscarriages. First miscarriage a single pregnancy in late 2013/early 2014, dead at 12 weeks. Second miscarriage was twin girls, dead at 20 weeks in fall 2014. Claims to be severely allergic to MSG. Claims moderate to severe environmental allergies. Fake PTSD.

Has strange obsession with Dagny Taggart. Big on Broadway musicals, favorites including Cabaret, Wicked, Billy Elliot, Hamilton. Obsessed with her own image and social media image. Glues herself to rich people and is "friends" with the cast of the Real Housewives of Dallas. Dropped people from her "old life" (including her entire blood family in favor of her rich in-laws). Shows up to charity events with her husband's money to get attention for herself.

Fake rape story is from when she was in college. She tells sex partners about it to gain sympathy & explain away erratic behavior, then admits to female "friends" that it's not true. Twitter feminist and SJW.

Now selling Laguna Beach house to move back to Dallas and take her older daughter away from her father (first husband).

Full story: leekyforums.com/thread/4364951/miscellaneous/repost-with-archive-link-feminist-from-hell.html

Jayne Herring dox:

Jayne Herring, Jayne Chobot Herring, Jayne Marie Herring

5555 E Mockingbird Ln
Dallas, TX 75206

(917) 757-9075

FOR SALE

420 Osgood Court
Laguna Beach, CA 92651

JayneHerring at icloud dot com

Husband: Myron Garfield "Gar" Herring III

Birthdate: July 7th, 1979
Dallas Neighborhood: M Streets
Mother's maiden name: Negley
Hometown (birthplace?): Reading, PA
College: Millersville University for theatre, no degree
Twitter: twitter.com/JaynieMarie
Instagram: instagram.com/seejaynego
Facebook: facebook.com/JaynieMarie7
facebook.com/SeeJayneEvents

LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/jayneherring

About Me: about.me/Jayne

Google Plus: plus.google.com/ JayneChobotHerring

Brother's Obituary: legacy.com/obituaries/readingeagle/obituary.aspx?pid=166293691

Recording of Jayne Herring's voice, begins 14:13 (podcast about miscarriage): ashleyberges.com/radioshow/the-truth-about-miscarriage/

Jayne Herring on OC Mom Network: ocmomnetwork.com/members/JayneHerring

Jayne Herring blog: moveableappetency.blogspot.com

Gar Herring on Bisnow: bisnow.com/tags/gar-herring

Gar Herring Facebook post about baby: facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1073762642645577&set=a.130921376929713.17008.100000355536329&type=3

Video of Jayne Herring and Gar Herring's home facebook.com/JaynieMarie7/videos/10156797326355433/

Old emails:

JayneChobot at gmail dot com
dagnyny4 at hotmail dot com

MGHerring Group on Twitter: twitter.com/MGHerringGroup

MGHerring Group on Facebook facebook.com/TheMGHGroup

Petition involving Gar Herring: change.org/p/save-the-fairview-beach-courts/u/16016126

Re-post this link to damage Google results: guhnoo.org/misc/Jayne_Chobot_Herring

the only one i dont hate is the one i stick my dick in

and the 2d ones of course

How can you hate an object?

Already put it in one, that didn't change her woman nature at all.

I only don't hate women because I fucked them
You're the most hateful psycho ITT tbh

Fuck bitches

Women are wonderful. Full stop. Get some in your life and you won't be so bitter.

Amazingly sterilization takes care of that too. Who would have thought.

Ask her why

I bet she doesn't even know why, maybe because her "friends" are doing the same and she is not, or just because. Be ready for a huge shitstorm.

WOMAN WRITING