Time to rate European countries from best to worst based on how you feel about them in the present

Time to rate European countries from best to worst based on how you feel about them in the present.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Revolution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how about no.
All are shit at the moment and could be MUCH better.

Fuck off back to Holla Forums.

My contribution. The Visegrad 4 are the only decent uncucked countries that are actively resisting the EU cucking on a government scale, so they score the highest. Russia I like because of their intolerance of faggotry and their promotion of traditional family values. Finland I like because of their memes. Sweden and western Europe can go straight to hell for their pozzed up negholes. The rest of Europe I am indifferent towards.

fuck off shlomo

Sage because there are much more important things going on.

Britain is OK but to many muslims.

i am dead inside

bump

SAGE WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

PUT IT AT CUCKCHAN FUCK OFF, KILL YOU SELF!!!

HOW OLD ARE YOU?

Time for BREXIT!

nigs and cucks

The only good ones in this thread.

this tbh

Do G-d's chosen people not mean anything to you?

Neutral to all

Nice slide thread by the way.

Based on the current political directions and room for growth this is my stance on Europe relative to their political conditions.

Reminder that this is one of the tactics used to take over 4ch Holla Forums - create a consensus about hated nations and D&C against the US.

Pretty much this. Not that it matters, Holla Forums loves it's /int/ threads.

Superior version, without all the gay yurotrash

I respect your quads but it's nice to have a thread like this every once in a while.

You're not even trying shlomo

Tried to take into account both how bad their political influence is vs how much I empathize with their citizens

cheeky

Trying to do this one is just depressing to be honest.

Yeah.

The south is full of niggers. The southwest is full of spics. The coasts are full of faggots, SJWs, and jews. The midwest is full of mudslimes and fresh-off-the-boat niggers.

idk…I guess Alaska, Montana and Idaho are ok?

Really every state has its contingent of human filth. Pretty sad that I can't mark any sate as "love" (maybe North Carolina?), not even my home state. My idiot neighbors probably voted Kasich like the rest of the state.

Under Poland is the rest of the V4 (Czech, Slovakia, Hungary). Now you know it…

Those are the palces were you should NOT drop atombomb when purge this shithole in the name of Trump.

I'd punch up any tommy or kraut for being fucking cucks (for letting down my ancestry) as much as any kebab at this point.

t. Australian

r8 me

Can you guess where I'm from? :^)

Österreich?

where is malta?

Why, Aus?

Haven't been to the neutrals. Also, once the french get their shit together 6th republic

You are a disgrace to what America stands for and a disgrace to its people.
I wouldn't be surprised if this was bait.

They're were and still are filthy commies.

I fixed up my map a bit but I think I gave a bit too much land to Austria, I just can't resist dem sexy Imperial borders.
I wasn't sure how to split Russia properly either, should Novgorod should be split along with Caucasia but everything else remain in Vladimir?

Whoops

Wtf do you have against estonia user.

And then in the middle of it all you have the 95% white paradise of Vermont

Good job leaving malta off you kike its the only great Christian nation in europe

With all it's bountiful lands and territories and relevance in world politics right?

You have a point though, Russia should be neutral.

Look at the pro mud western euro faggot enjoy your niggers and muslims

Everything is funded by Jews one way or the other, all sides are rigged, if it's not one type of Jew then it's the other, and in my opinion the one that doesn't force you to suck on his cock through war and violence and pays you to do it is the better one.

That's good the more muds they bring in the faster they will realize that doing so is bad, it's accelerating the decadence and rapidly radicalizing the right and turning people towards it everywhere, we are on the doors that lead to RWDS within the next 10 years, at least in my opinion

Generally, I don't like muslim countries :^)

The western euro mud has gained enough power to vote in their own politicans and even a mayor of a capital city

If its tjme to fight back its now don't be like that kike 0d6f18 thinking mud filled nations are in any way shape or form "great"

If democracy does not work then they will fight, whites are stronger that they're time will end soon, Europe is waking up and the muds are still far from gaining any significant political power, if they do somehow manage that then it will all come down all the faster as the masses, at that point will be greatly opposed to it.

And I believe that the invaders' time will end soon*

spot the atheist

Why the neutrality on Eastern Europe?

OP is giving me déjà vu. Am I on cuckchan? Country rate thread? My address bar is telling me fullchan but this thread is telling me otherwise.

i dont trust putin but the people of said countries are eastern orthodox

but user you are the paid shill here

What's wrong with Hungary and France then?
Also why support Schismatics down south?

Then instead of shitposting you may want to go along and ignore it, if you really get triggered you can even hide it.

so you will gib Hungary everything Trianon took from it?

reddit and cuckchan need have to go back.

why don't you go ahead and start a >x >white thread while you're at it.

We're Baltic it's a seperate ethnic group, we share a hablogroup with Finnics I think.
Ruthenians (Belorussians) are Lithuanian DNA but Slavic culture.
From top to bottom;
Croatia
Bosnia
Montenegro
Albania
Macedonia
Bulgaria

they are reformed protestant/atheist
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Revolution
pic related

Don't even know the Eastern ones except for Poland and Russia

Their protestant minority is like jews in the US. But the country is very Catholic.

alright, whatever man. thread hidden. have fun guys.

Literally delusional

No they're not, the majority is Catholic or undeclared.
They even have a Catholic History.

huh i was not aware of that
vocal minorities are very vocal it seems

just filter him

fixed

do you like to tip your hats?

Do you like to kiss brown feet?

why not the north-eastern part of the Suwałki Voivodeship ? As in Augustavas and Suvalkai? It is rightful Lithuanian clay, brolau.

I think you're rating places a bit too highly. What are you basing your ratings on?

of course not nobody likes to kiss feet

Your sodomite pope does.

Pretty fuckin' gross tbh fam

OP, this is a very interesting thread to me, but why do you hate the colorblind so much?

Reported for Divide & Conquer.
All these threads do is ignite infighting between White brothers. Fuck off, nigger.

There's no infighting in country rate threads. If you can't handle banter you're the problem.

More based on socio-cultural (and historical) preferences rather than current events and present leadership. If this were about leadership it would be slightly different.

lol

Hope Brexit succeeds.

Swede here.
I could sit here for hours making a map more about regions of countries, the people vs the politics etc. but this is basically my views.

How much resistance to cuckery is there among the populace in Sweden?

~30% want to vote for the party that want to stop immigration all together and start sending people back. Some mainstream media is going bankrupt as they are losing ground to alt-right alternative media. Parties that a few months ago said that it's racist to accuse muslims of being incompatible with Sweden is now trying to drive that question themselves. Things have changed A LOT in the past few months.

Is it enough? We'll see. Jimmie said that Sweden will collapse and burn and that they will rise from the ashes.

What's the point in taking from Poland if we'll be under the same crown anyway? If you look closely I did take a bit.
>tfw ne vienintelis čia

Why? It's the most islamified region of Sweden.

i`m happy that hungary has so many friends here . gives me hope, that it can withstand the pressure from the Eu cucks and Jews.

It's meant to be a part of Denmark, not anything I like in particular.
The map is made with the assumption all shitskins have been gassed though.

That actually makes me feel pretty good. Good going Sverige.

I disagree, they should either be a psuedo-country like Åland, or Scandinavia should become way closer and make some sort of nordic union.

Sweden has to be uncucked and bleeched first, before they make a nordic union.

Of course, Denmark and Norway as well. They're better than Sweden, sure. But sadly not by a large margin, otherwise I would've moved to Norway already.