Shit Shills Say

Post things Shillary reporters repeat everywhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cSSwXvsEX_c
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also, isn't Trump legit winning this time?

Here's the Time debate poll from a couple of hours ago

As a soldier, I get unbelievably butthurt when people say that IRL. Hillary is far more likely to start a war with Russia, AND she's shown that she's a shit-tier military leader by the way she handled Benghazi (and classified info).

Fuck the glass ceiling; someone replace that shit with some goddamn concrete.

TAKE MY HAND AND WE'LL MAKE I SWEAR

this is now

With this attitude whites will never fight back.

You're a literal retard if you think violence is a solution, when militarized police are under the left's thumb and the media is chomping at the bit to fill their ebil nazi boogeyman. They're always pushing any opposition to extremism so they can hold the cage open for the easily convinced to walk into.

The current state of affairs didn't happen by lefties taking to the streets and beating the shit out of Christian conservatives on sundays.

Haha, yeah! If you kill your enemies, they win!

Go start a commune and attempt to organize the local workers and see just how under your thumb they are.

>>>Holla Forums

>play the play the >>>Holla Forums card card

>plays the play the play the >>>Holla Forums card card card

people will not always agree with you, that does not mean they are shills or jidf.
grow up.

And the world comes tumbling down
Cold kings clutch crumbling crowns.

reminder hillary clinton threatens war with russia yet putin and trump are to blame

I think it's crazy that normies think Trump won that debate. I support Trump, but I thought he came off as so unprepared, and fell into all of her traps.

I guess he knew exactly what he was doing. He always does.

are you saying you support Hillary ??

hillary threw ALL her punches, trump held back saved his for the bigger debates.

just watch

TRUMP SKYWALKER! WE ARE THE RESISTANCE!

reminder donald trump was redpilled on 911 since DAY ONE

youtube.com/watch?v=cSSwXvsEX_c

he also btfo the UN mp4 related

Come on guys, it's fun. You don't even to go on /r/politics just to find Hillary supporters. I'm in an regiment with two guys right now on /r/AskReddit about Donald Trump. One of them left me after I asked him if he liked finding his wife in bed with Trump. Called me a "manchild".

The other guy is still going on. He called Seth Rich's murder and Benghazi a conspiracy theory, then all of a sudden lost his cool after I said Liberals have no empathy.

Shits really fun.

I've taken part in some of the raids that have been done on reddit and I gotta say not only do I fucking hate the community there, I hate the sites fucking interface. Like it really does feel kind of clumsy to me compared to imageboards.

The only acceptable reason to use reddit is to get links to shit cause they archive them, and its easier than chasing them around otherwise.

Feeding the upvoting circlejerk cancer tier over popular webste? You're feeding the big brave cancerous beast of a website for some reason. I don't need to go flame post. So no thanks dude.

DELETE YOUR ACOONTS

redpill her

with your dong

USA is a country of how many million people? Out of those americans decided that clinton and trump are the 2 most suitable for ruling them? Someone explain please, I live in Europe.

as a 25 year old this reads incredibly childish

Talk to her, avoid politics, fuck her, then leave her.

I once kinda fell in love with a girl in a quick course I was taking at college. I could tell from first glance that she was a special snowflake SJW, because we were in a liberal college, and she had her hair styled beautifully, but with a slight hint of hipster girl to it. I just flirted with her for about a week. She brought up feminism every now and then, but I would usually just change topics, or just say, "Hm,"

about a month later I fucked her and she didn't really care when I made points against feminism. I gave her a bath a few times and smacked her on the ass when she got out, she just laughed. She was still a radical feminist, but just seem to care too bad that I wasn't. I eventually stopped talking to her. She wasn't bad gf material, but I didn't feel like associating too closely with a radical feminist.

Just fuck feminists, man, it's easy.

MAGA is the one I've heard most often.

There's nothing wrong with feminism. Do you think men and women should be treated equally? Congratulations, you're a feminist. That's all it means.

I'm not a shill

Go back to 4chan.

How many times have you said those things, just spamming them everywhere?

70? At least?

"Religion of peace!"
"Islamophobe!"
"Dats rayciss!"
"Muh soginy!"

No

You know I'm right.

sorry bit

At least 400 times. It's exhausting.

Women need to be our slaves.

Fuck feminists, all types. Kill yourself.

You're being unreasonable

She's a grifter and a bad example

Lol, shills starting threads about what shills say to learn how NOT to sound like a shill. Bretty Gud stuff.

OP here.

I am a proud Trump supporter and nothing you say can stop me!

Sounds like data mining tbhfampai

Pretty useless to datamine off Holla Forums when I could go to leddit and find these 10 times as easy and more frequent.

Go on then. Scoot little shill. Shoo

Sounds like you're the shill here. Are you even a Trump supporter?

When did talking like this become acceptable?

Do I even Trump? How dare you.

It hasn't broseph. It hasn't.

No I think this is a new cancer.

shill here ama

That's what we call a teenager who uses Snapchat and Vine too much.

Fuck off. Nobody wants to talk to you.

How do I into defriending slutty teens on Snapchat? I need new lewds tbqh fampai smdh.

Bump

ill take the bait

Cherry picked exceptions. Do not bump this thread.

You're the cancer that is killing Holla Forums, kiddo!

SPITE-SAGING IS FOR LITERAL FAGGOTS

Well that backfired.

But again, fuck you.

The discussion is closed

Ok, now that the discussion is closed, can we have a rare Alt-Right thread?

That is every thread and you know it.

P e p e translates into alt-right?

☻           ok         nigger.

Bump

Stupidly, yes now. I will allow an alt right thread if there is no talk about Clinton or negative comments about Feminism. Or Mexicans or Blacks. Also nothing posited about white "people."

End your your life immediately.

Are you being meta-ironic again?

No U

Pretty sure I am :^)

Pre-emptive spite sage

The rights of minorities is more important than the rights of majorities.

Prove me wrong.

?
You're not wrong