I need a girlfriend BAD

I need a girlfriend BAD

how to deal with muh girlfriendlessness?

I need a girlfriend too. I don't even want to fuc or have kids or any of that lame stuff. I just want someone to love who loves me in return.

If there are any qt girls on Holla Forums that want to be the gf of a manlet, please respond.

Although practicality beats purity.

Get a boyfriend instead

rape someone

no you don't, you want. Don't get the confused

well I don't really like 3DPD, and don't want to deal with it

You don't, you'll wake up tomorrow, get back on Holla Forums, and never resolve the issue. Maybe one day you'll be lucky and die

If any girl responds, even when directly requested as you just did, she would have to show tits not just to you but to everyone. That's a tall order for a shy, lonely manlet to make. Not at all saying you don't deserve shit, just letting you realize the bravery you're asking for.

She wouldn't have to show tits to everyone, she can message me privately.

also I'm not shy I just don't go outside because video games are best played indoors.

lust != love

Its pretty simple just kill yourself.

Or alternatively you can buy books that teach you seduction techniques,get a gym membership learn to love yourself, gain some confidence and improve your game. This option requires dedication and investment of your time and money on yourself,and results will NOT be immediate but if you stick with it you`ll get to the point where you can get any girl you want.

I was once like OP. I failed on a few dating sites over the years and after a while I became really depressed. I then finally started working out and drinking less, learned from my mistakes and made a profile on a dating site I didn't try before. I messaged probably 30 women a day for a week and only one responded who actually wanted to talk. We talked for a few days, I got her #, we met for coffee and have had 7 dates in the past 3 weeks.

After that I realized I didn't try hard enough to meet women in the first place. OP just needs to try harder.

How many times have you been to the gym in the last seven

ya go outside and ya go to the coffee shop and ya pick up that sweet goth girl and BANG

This. Just try harder and you'll get a GF. Even a fat one with a half decent personality and some stuff in common is a good start. Think of her like a practice girl for a relationship, and maybe fucking too.

you are addicted to girlfriend

just say no

I need a bad girlfriend

I would probably date her

Play vidya.

Stop being a retard and just talk to women.

I have many guy friends that look like trolls but get qt 3.14s because they have this thing called confidence and wit. If you have neither you will probably be forever alone.

moar

Don't you hate it when life seems to remind you constantly that you are alone?

How to not be Autistic: The Guide

who needs a girlfriend when you have the internet, fools

Hit on everyone. There's always some % of women that are feeling lonely too, you just have to try until you find them. Ignore dating sites, they're just for women to boost their confidence. Hit on women in everyday life around town. Grocery stores are the best I've found.

Fuck an average girl, they're everywhere

Suicide, obviously