England Yes!

Elderly English couple riding in a taxi attacked by bricks.

The women is knocked unconscious.

We all know it was Paki and Nigger scum.

Very very sad actually.

jesus

It's a shame there's no footage of the paki or nigger to red pill people.

You know how fast those bricks are going?
throw speed + car speed if the brick was thrown from the front of the car. Holy fuck that woman is lucky.

Aw, that is really upsetting to see. Every nigger and paki in vicinity should be put to death for this.

My only solace would be if this old couple were diehard leftists

Holy shit!

That's just the colored man's way of saying welcome to the neighborhood. I don't know why you think it would be malicious. ;^)

sorry. this is very sad.

I remember seeing a video on liveleak where a brick flew off a truck and 1HKO'd the passenger, the driver's wife IIRC. Shit was brutal. You're right, they are lucky, but not so lucky as to live in a universe without Paki infestations.

England here.

It's shit that pakis and nigs are here, but no sympathhy from me.

Anyone who does are cucks and aren't fit for this struggle.

An eldery couple in a taxi attacked and you don't have any empathy for them.

You're a piece of shit.

That's not how that works.

Sure thing Mohammed. The fact you had to start with this is a good indication you more closely resemble the perpetrator, than the victim.

Meh.

Another idiot. Yes, it is their own fault that traitorous political parties across the spectrum filled their country with low IQ malcontents.

Kill yourself Avraham/Muhammed/Abegunde.

IN THIS THREAD WE'LL POST OUR
FACES KNOWING THAT THIS WON'T
NEVER HAPPEN TO A LABORCUCK
WHO WILL THEN LEARN WHAT
HAPPENS IF YOU LET GARBAGE IN
YOUR COUNTRY
other than that.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why? Because they are unrelated to you? Because they are elderly and can't defend themselves?

Your homeland is burning, your countrymen are being killed around you in mass. You won't care until its your ass being raped.

What a fucking cuck.

Not going to stop me from being right. They fucked up…

A decent Holla Forumsack.

If anyone here want to meet up and have a chat, then state where you're from.

Faggots.

And what are you doing? You'rs the biggest cuck here wagging your faggy finger as if your nation is the new Reich.

Why will my arse be raped when I take care of myself? I hope your arse gets raped while you bitch about people like me, as you might as well be now.

Go fucking kill yourself. Not even memeing, fucjing do it.

Why is 8/pol/ full of tender faggots? You're all newfags I fucking swear

That's not a valid argument cuck.

There is a difference between white knighting for some attention whore on the internet and calling attention to the plight of your fellow countrymen. I never said you physically had to be there to defend them, but having a mentality that's only defending yourself is wrong. That's the cowardice.

You've given up any hope for your country. Its just pure survivalist, each men for himself. That's the fault of the kikes poisoning the greater family and community structure.
Its why your easily susceptible to tribal invaders that won't hesitate to gang up on isolated victims.

Your past the point of open defiance though, your country doesn't allow guns or knives. So I don't really blame you for your defeatist attitude.

You expected anything different from that shithole?

Just get them to a doctor, lad.