Her nerds

Her nerds
Check out what I did tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

foodwishes.blogspot.com/2016/07/nashville-hot-chicken-yes-cayenne.html?m=1
regex.info/exif.cgi?imgurl=https://8ch.net/file_store/c1a5558b05b57391e25a0ec32ab8a1a6202a8d9a4d73038ca9db1e963e67897b.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice combo op.

/r/ sauce sauce plz

Get a new camera and learn how to take pictures.

I enjoy taking pictures of my food.

you still haven't slipped up and selfied with your pc setup. yet

I would use my DSLR if I had it

Tendies???

Ah mancave dishes.

My dinners sometimes look like that too

Nashville hot cayenne tendies

That's because I don't allow anyone to take digital photos of me, including myself.

I think the only photo that exists of me digitally would be the one fro my DL (since I'm required to take a photo for it) and I don't think that would leak onto the web very easily, and even if so it's rare that anyone would associate it with my real person in any way.

I highly value anonymity.

park of why i trust this site still. i hope you'll rat if anything goes shitty.

foodwishes.blogspot.com/2016/07/nashville-hot-chicken-yes-cayenne.html?m=1

looks really good, thanks

Careful You might attract a Niggly Bear

Here's a tip if you make them, and don't make the same mistake I did.

Don't let them warm up to room temperature after breading. Let the chicken warm up first, and then throw them in the pan right after breading is done, otherwise the breading melts together and turns into some kind of fish stick-like breading that I ended up with, and its not like fried chicken. It still tastes ok, but the texture is kind of gross.

Oh, and put them on a rack when they're done frying. If you put them on a pan or a plate, the underside gets soft and soggy. And don't overcook them or the chicken gets dry when it cools

Solid. I've been wanting to try making fried chicken lately for some reason. Maybe it was this thread was coming and you're food Jesus. Ever think about that late at night? Any stigmata or anything?

Oh, one more thing. Add a good amount of seasoning to the breading flour until it tastes flavorful on its own, otherwise the breading will be bland. and only add half the amount of black pepper it calls for to the sauce. Also with the sugar, you should start with a small amount and add to taste. The amount called for makes it a little too sweet.

And the chicken marinates a lot better if you stab the shit out of it with a fork first. Stab every last centimeter until it is thoroughly perforated (get boneless meat). You don't want to shred it, just make holes through the depth of the meat. It will help it absorb the marinade more effectively by making it semi-porous.

Write all this down and keep it somewhere. This thread could be gone by the time you cook it and these are important tips that the original recipe and video don't mention. I had to learn all of this the hard way, so that you don't.

Yes it is.

you're a real human bean

wew
are you from >>>/india/ ?

nice Canon EOS REBEL T5 with a EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II lens.

regex.info/exif.cgi?imgurl=https://8ch.net/file_store/c1a5558b05b57391e25a0ec32ab8a1a6202a8d9a4d73038ca9db1e963e67897b.jpg

nice EXIF data

test

Good but way too much, even whats on the plate is too much. How big are you op?

Somebody explain the hype surrounding chicken and waffles. I can't imagine I'd hate it, but surely it can't be all that

mmmmmm

that actually looks pretty tastey

You like chicken?
You like waffles?
Why not eat chicken with your waffles?

Basically an upgrade from eating eggs with waffles.

what is it and how'd you make it man?
i've been looking for stuff to cook

I made fried chicken yesterday. I may end up making it again because I have some left over chicken tendies thawed. I'm out of what I breaded them with yesterday though, so I might just grill 'em. Otherwise I'll have to use an egg wash and bread crumbs.

What I used was spicier than I like, also since I was trying a different recipe the flavor didn't come out as I'm used to. I've found that if you put honey in the egg wash/batter it ends up tasting exactly like Church's Chicken, so I think that must be their secret. Makes the chicken nice and juicy with a little sweetness. I'm still trying to figure out how to make it as crunchy as they get it at fast food places, so far the only halfway effective method I've found is putting it in the oven for a bit after frying it.

I made it with rice, but I always, always fuck up making rice in some way. Every Asian friend I talk to looks at me like I'm retarded when I tell them I fuck up rice, but it is what it is. In this case I forgot just how much rice one cup of rice ends up being. Also I put way too much salt in it and my rice ended up tasting like it was soaked in salt water, so I sprinkled a little sugar and then doused the whole thing with sriracha to cover up the saltiness. It worked, and it complimented the spicy chicken nicely.

What's in that third image? Looks like you burnt your chicken a bit, otherwise I applaud your effort user.

To get them really crispy I double fry them. Works great for how I like it. You have have to watch it a bit closer so you don't over cook them.

where is the vitamin a, vitamin c and iron in this meal?

STICKY THIS SHIT!

Hack & mat