I need to get a girl pregnant

I need to get a girl pregnant.
Doesn't really matter who, I just need to give my parents grandchildren.
What is the best way to do this

Sex

Take her to a black bar

let me rephrase,
i need to get a girl pregnant MYSELF

See

Gotta say exactly what you mean on chans bro, otherwise user may take it the wrong way.
(user is an autist with a black cock fetish)

ok, so what kindof girl do i need to have sex with,
I need to find a fertile girl who isn't taking birth control somehow

Catholic

A catholic who is a loli

Isn't. Isn't a loli … fuck!

Catholic confirmed,
loli…maybe???

If it's truly any girl, desperate homely one, kinda fat but not too much (can affect fertility.)

They can be easily talked into letttimg you cum inside them in the heat of the moment.

Get her on her back, spread your legs, put your penis inside her and pound that pussy for about 30 minutes until you and her cum at the same time.

Save up about a weeks worth of cum, when a girl cums her uterus spams, sucking up extra cum deposited in her vagina.

She will be preggos on the very first fuck but it must be intense, not just a plain old two pumps and squirt.

if it's that easy, then why doesn't everyone have kids? why is the birthrate so low

Wide hips and large breasts. Think ghetto booty. For fertility.

Your number one choice is a Catholic Latino girl.

Because guys want a pretty, thinner wife.

how to find a nerdy thick female,
do i need to play minecraft

This. It's important to get her off.

0% chance you'll be the father.

Even if you watch her for 9 months straight, she'll still somehow fuck a nigger while you're asleep.

I was in love once, and I cared about giving her pleasure.
But I'm grown now, and all I care about is breeding.

This guy is right. White men are absolute shit at breeding. Other than Holla Forumstards literally everyone hates white people, especially men, and especially themselves. So much self loathing and external loathing. White people are an ever shrinking global minority, but since most of the rest of the world is semi merciful it will be a gradual but accelerating breeding out and darkening of the global population.

Most of this is subliminal but it is still going on. And there is no stopping it, even if OP is successful. It's just a drop in the bucket.

Don't listen to these user. Her orgasm is NOT required.
Just make sure you push your dick though her cervix and into her uterus when you spooge. (Ignore screaming)

Getting her off causes the cervix to dilate. Even better if you can get the uteral spasms. It's utilitarian, not out of concern for her.

how many women have you gotten pregnant?
just asking

None, but I read about upsuck theory on wikipedia

Lel you are not me. I got one pregnant but I wasn't trying. Lost the baby. Poor her.

care to share your story,
were you sad or relieved

This is the type of female you need for breeding OP

she's a very-light skinned black
I am white and can tan as dark as her.
so yeah, I would ,
but she's really beautiful and out of my league honestly,
a girl like that knows how hot she is

OP remember NOT to falcon punch.

You have to not punch her in the abdomen for the whole 9+ months.

I'm good at not punching,
I'm a lover , not a fighter

get a gf or
get a mail order bride or
knock your mom up

I'm glad I'm not you

Relieved, and so was she despite some residual depression. She wanted to use only pull out but I thought that would make our luck run out one day. I convinced her to get an IUD. Immediately pregnant the first time I came inside. Had an ectopic pregnancy (it was stuck in her Fallopian tube, way up right next to the ovary.

We learned this after she woke up one morning with her in terrible pain to the point of not being able to walk. I took her to the ER and we found out after the doctor did some blood work. They had to do surgery and said she might lose her ovary, but she was able to save it. I don't know if I had some super sperm or she was extra fertile or what, but that is a very small but still present risk w/IUDs

I loved that girl and am still kind of numb after we eventually broke up due to other stresses. Wish I could go back to happier times before getting jaded.

I'm glad you're not me either, 👍

Nerdy females are the most fertile.

Thats a lot of fake hair, and makeup, and photoshop.

She's probably a 6 without all that shit. You could nail it.

I'm a bit confused.
It sounds like she had complications so she could never give birth,
correct me if I'm wrong,
were you sad that you had to abort?
Or sad because of the lengthy medical operation.

EASY MODE

Kidnap a homeless girl
Keep her in a medically induced coma for 9 months
Release her. She'll never know. Teeheehee

you're welcome

why do some of these sound like women with their own fantasies

my mom literally cannot have children anymore,
had surgery to make it so,

Got a sister?

It wasn't lengthy, just traumatic for her and me. I'm sad that we broke up and I miss the optimism and enthusiasm I had in that time of my life (about 8 years ago) Our relationship died a slow death. She wasn't my first but was the first I set up house with, and the first after a long, long drought. For me, at least, after each time a relationship crashes and burns I get a bit more jaded about dating, women and love. And of course older in every other way as well.

I'm older, user. My life is far from awful but there are a lot of people that have faded out or who are dead now, with many more to come at accelerating speed. I wish I could go back, and I wish it had turned out better.

yea, ur mom lmao

Just go to the club and find the most fertile looking famale. And tell her you really like her. And that you would like to get to know her.

And boom, you're in.

she's fucked as well, unlimited health problems, obese as fuck, hernia,
my family is shit

If you really were my mothers brother … I've had sex with your daughter :/

I saved that, and I am not even going to jerk it to it.
I hope it is a girl, so he can have sex with it.

Are YOU in reasonable health?
Obese people are incredibly infertile, even with fertility treatment.

average at this point.
in high school
and college I was skinny and fit,
got fat and then average again,

Oh man I feel you.

Even after lots small/middle of success, I feel old. Reality is fading, like a mist in the woods. There is no more deep emotions, just many events happening at light speed, and I feel it's too much. I don't want to get anyone pregnant because I am a 30 year old boy who wants to feel something beyond normality. But everywhere I look, there is just numbness and common ocurrence. I feel like enlisting in the army, hoping the gunfire sound will give me some resolute and make my soul active again, but I know it won't happen, because it's just another controlled system inside another controlled system inside another controlled system and so on. What the fuck to do, to feel anything?

I dunno man. Find something somewhere. I just turned 41 and I am wandering, shitposting on Holla Forums

I know I will, just not now. But shitposting fucking helps. Makes me remember who am I.

So back to point, don't get the girl pregnant. You'll just solve a small problem by adquiring a huge debt. I don't think it'll help you in the long run.

Oh I know, I'm not OP. That is my fetish though. Yeah that only compounds problems.

Shit, I misread then.

Man, I've read and seen a lot about couples breaking up because of a dead baby. Be it by abortion, stillborn, cancer at 5 year old, they break up. I don't want to tell you that's part of an statistics, because your experience matters beyond a number. But maybe I'll make you feel better.

I am fucking right here, speaking about shit I don't have a clue about, but such an experience would eventually become fuel to my life. Fuel to make myself so powerfull that I'll be grateful for it. I am not talking money or contacts power, I am talking about the power of an idea. A deep, crushing idea that no one could look away. A life/death experience like that can become cement for something higher. I think growing and keep walking means taking those experiences and transforming them into mental napalm. So many dimentions, so many potentialy new existences because of one success that many had as a common ocurrency but not you.
Will reply tomorrow.

nobody wants to know about your beastiality fetish

kill

nobody wants to know about your beastiality fetish

There's a problem with that, OP. One of two things will happen when you get a random girl pregnant:

And if you're really unlucky,

And don't believe ANY woman who says "I just want a kid, I won't go after your money." She's lying through her teeth. Even the lesbian couples that need a surrogate dad will go after your blood when they realize that the biological mom can still get child support from you.

The only way to avoid this is to knock a random drunk chick up at a party and never claim that you did, but that's risky in its own way… and besides, what good are the grandchildren if your parents don't know about them?

Go for teens. Most fertile, least likely to insist you use a condom, most likely to delay making a decision about abortion until it's too late

OP, someone like you should not be procreating in the first place. I personally suggest that you an hero, for the sake of the race.

You are the cringiest nigger on Holla Forums

Are you physically attractive?

Does your IQ test over 110?

Did you get a 1600 or higher on the SAT?

Do you possess any desirable recessive traits? (ie. blue eyes or blonde hair)

Are you not predisposed to genetic malformities, hereditary diseases, alcoholism, obesity, or male pattern baldness?

Do you have any skills or talents?

If you answered 'yes' to two or more of these questions you could likely get a STRONK INDEPONDANT WYMIN to take your semen in a strictly professional relationship.

Bumping for breeding. Knock 'em up, anons. Figure out the details later. Put one in her, it was what she was made for.

I just want to spread my genes far and wide but I'll feel guilty for all the bastards I would leave behind to do it

I have faith in you. Harden your heart, user. You will be spreading love, if you think about it.

But user, how can I do this? Do I need to seek a teacher in the inner cities to truly know their ways? I want to do this but I'm lost and I don't know what path to take

We'll, alternatively you could become insanely wealthy and pay a huge amount of child support to your dozens and dozens of children.

**I have the same dream but my damn guilt of how irresponsible and hurtful it would be stop me. I WANT TO SOOO BAD user!!*£

You know what to do, OP

get a prostitute

easy one. Go find a crack whore. Tell her if she lets you cum in her, you wll give her a rock.

Simple.

rinse repeat until crack whore is showing.

Mom, dad…your gonna be grand parents

Cum in her pussy OP. Again and again and again.

bump

just get a fatty but aim for under 30