HES WINNING BOIS

HES WINNING BOIS

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/news/amy-davidson/trumps-muslim-database-game=
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2015/nov/24/donald-trumps-comments-database-american-muslims/
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-says-he-would-certainly-implement-muslim-database-n466716
thinkprogress.org/politics/2015/11/20/3724432/trump-muslim-database/
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34789502
cnn.com/2015/11/11/politics/donald-trump-deportation-force-debate-immigration/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-deportation-force-illegal-immigration-2015-11
politicususa.com/2016/02/27/trump-freedom-press-not-people.html
cnn.com/2016/02/28/opinions/trump-first-amendment-protections-opinion-randazza/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_Times_Co._v._Sullivan
cnn.com/2015/08/18/politics/birthright-citizenship-trump-constitution/
factcheck.org/2015/08/trump-on-birthright-citizenship/
factcheck.org/2015/11/trump-challenges-birthright-citizenship/
msnbc.com/msnbc/donald-trump-i-would-force-mexico-build-border-wall
politifact.com/florida/statements/2016/jan/26/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-course-mexico-can-pay-wall-becau/
cnn.com/2016/02/09/politics/donald-trump-border-wall-cost-8-billion/
politifact.com/punditfact/article/2015/jul/21/was-trump-draft-dodger/
politico.com/story/2015/07/donald-trump-evades-specifics-on-his-draft-deferment-120330
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/questions-linger-about-trumps-draft-deferments-during-vietnam-war/2015/07/21/257677bc-2fdd-11e5-8353-1215475949f4_story.html
politico.com/story/2015/10/donald-trump-father-loan-1-million-dollars-215154
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-small-million-dollar-loan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Trump
nytimes.com/1999/06/26/nyregion/fred-c-trump-postwar-master-builder-of-housing-for-middle-class-dies-at-93.html?scp=2&sq=Fred C. Trump&st=cse
investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/090215/how-donald-trump-became-rich.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No he isn't.

He's getting his ass handed to him. Clinton is gonna win the election. Be ready to say hello to TPP in 3-4 months, then a war with Russia.

Trump quotes quantifiable statistics that can be replicated much more accurately in peoples minds than what Hillary is doing, which is parroting stereotypical political issues.

Markets gonna crash regardless who gets elected so this is all pointless anyway.

No. He isn't.

Take a nickel, OP. Flip it heads or tales.

If the nickel turns into a dime you win.

Hillary had a seizure at 9:20 and they cut the camera's then put her body double in. Trumps trying not to point this out because they have c4 strapped to his nuts and the moderator has the detonator.

He wants to shit on the 4th amendment AND the second with his "stop and frisk". She wants to shit on the second, but hard. He wants to trample out rights by spying on us, she wants to sell us out to the Saudi's. Whichever wins America loses.

How the FUCK does stop and frisk shit on the 2nd amendment? Because it gets illegal guns off the street? Are you fucking retarded?

Yes he's retarded

shall. not. be. infringed.

No, you got that wrong.
Trump will support trampling out our rights and spying on us.
Hillary is staunchly in favor of trampling out our rights and spying on us.

Trump is wishy-washy trash who tries to appeal to everyone, Hillary is the Devil herself.

that pic brings back memories, thanks user.

Yeah, because my guns are licensed. I've been pulled over with them many times.

You're either ten years old or literally retarded.

Being frisked is not an infringement of your right to keep or bare arms. The point you're trying to make is that requiring licensing is… but being frisked has literally NOTHING to do with the second amendment. It's allowing the enforcing of a law which one could argue violates the second amendment.

I'll use short words for you.

The frisking is something the 4th amendment says must not happen. Enforcing a law that breaks the second amendment is violating the second amendment.

How are you this ignorant?
But you're licensed, so everything's cool What a fucking patriot.

Can I help you with anything?

First reply is always a shill

Please see Terry v. Ohio

You do not know what you are talking about.

Trump doesn't even care about taking guns away or spying, in fact the NRA loves Trump, he wants to throw away all the executive orders Odummer signed and make the country better in ways some people wouldn't see as good now, but better in the long run.

Hillary is the real bitch that wants to trample our rights, clearly you don't spend time on any other board and need to go back to Reddit or lurk on Holla Forums and see whats right, or be an autistic faggot and go to Holla Forums, maybe better just calling it a day and leaving this place for good.

If she wins she'll also legalize millions of illegals. so that the left can win every election by having dumb voters

new wavers can fuck right off. this meme magick meme is going to the heads of the babby's first election crowd. you're just a diff color bernbro to everyone outside your hugbox. not even trolling

holy fuck that's the cringiest shit I've seen in a long time

"stop and frisk" blatantly tramples on the spirit of that decision. As decided in that case it's about protecting the cop for the case of that interaction not about creating the interaction to take the gun.

Shit's older than your mammy.

first week here? nice dubs, shit post

Ok, now you're just trying so damn hard to be edgy

delusions m8. the only people who really care are neo-Holla Forumslsters who've never seen a /new/ post outside of screencaps. next year's going to be tough, but you'll make it through. just keep shifting goalposts and denying. we'll be here to help you laugh.

Who /Trump/ here?

[spoiler]i like the_donald better for actual conversation, but this is good to crappost. thanks fph![spoiler]

I'm

I never said that Trump _cared_ about spying, I said that he will support spying.

Not shilling. I hate Clinton but Trump was fucking cringe.

YOO ESS AYY! YOO ESS AYY! YOO ESS AYY!

>>>/homosuck/

you have to go back

i want you to post your asshurt a year from now as loudly as you pretend to be a presidential PR campaign on a Haitian table enthusiast forum

The Donald also has less retarded nazi larpers

I'm just curious who you think /new/ would support if not Trump, and why?

It would be pretty based if the tanks had the text "TRUMP" on them.

triggered hill shill stay salty

this

>>>Holla Forums

Not going to speak for certainty, but strongly feel none. It wasn't about hype and all this MAGA propoganda. Everyone's fucking heard it a million times, only fools believe it. It was trying to scrape the residue from the absurd amount of "blackpills" into a cohesive enough fix to ramble about which system to change to.
But Dr. Paul, you say? Everyone knew Paul didn't have a shot, which is why he was popular. As an in joke.

You cunts are going to cry in private like little faggots aren't you? Shame on both of you. We ride together, we die together.

kys spigger

That kind of defeatism wasn't around until SRS took hold. The only candidate with even an inkling of nationalism is Trump, and the board's history has always been nationalist.

I think you're conflating memes with fanaticism. Holla Forums isn't ISIS and if you see posts appearing that way it's assuredly tongue-in-cheek, or a sock puppeteer.

*chans have been very libertarian from the beginning (especially Holla Forums). Not acknowledging that most of his positions were heavily supported is a little disengenuous.

Trump hasn't shocked me in a while, but he did tonight.

I expected Trump to start out on his best behavior, only for Kellyanne Conway's leash to come off as soon as Clinton set the bait. Hell, I expected that the media would give him credit for not mentioning his dick size, or for not accusing Hillary of "enabling white genocide" every two minutes.

Instead, he started out as unhinged and frenzied as ever. He was condescending ("Is that okay? Because I want you to be happy. That's very important to me".) He interrupted Clinton on what seemed like every response she gave to the moderator. He tried to pick fights with Lester Holt and tell him how to do his job. He spent five minutes talking about a conversation he supposedly had with Sean Fucking Hannity.

Trump got on the scorecards for NAFTA, Bernie Sanders + DNC and "Why haven't you done it in the past 30 years?", only because it put Clinton in a place of having to relitigate her husband's trade policies, because she had no response for the DNC, and because she didn't state what should be the obvious to his supporters that she wasn't in an elected or appointed political position 30 years ago.

Tl;DW: Trump needed to ease doubts about his temperament. He needed suburban white voters to be able to picture him in the White House handling national security affairs. He failed to do that. The reactions from his own campaign and surrogates are a dead giveaway.

The low bar that was set for Trump tonight wasn't quite low enough.

the fuck the "W" stand for

Watch.

No, he needed to prove he would handle the economy, since it's been the bipartisan trade deals that have been fucking the poor and middle class for decades, which he did.

Middle america is white guilt weary and don't give a fuck about race and sex baiting anymore. Similarly, after Obama, they don't care about "keeping up appearances" since the establishment has been smiling and lying for so very long.

Hillary was borderline threatening Russia. Way to handle national security affairs.

Defeatism was always around. Every iteration of /n/ew/-kin had it. It was a side effect of paying that much attention. Nationalism and libertarianism are at odds and fought all the fucking time, so you can't claim both as dominant.

Paul didn't have a chance. There was a respect for the level of corruption and understanding of power limitations re: Presidents etc. Imagine the asshurt now if Trump loses, even though people know it's rigged? Stupid.

Regarding the memes and fanaticism, I couldn't disagree more. I've seen the board split on some key issues, and then one become "accepted" over the other. The whole "we've talked about this, fuck off no arguing blahblah". It's not as tongue as cheek as you'd have people believe.

It's funny because the open borders was always the one thing they always disagreed with and spawned the paulberg trolling. You're seeing a lot of libertarians go back on the open borders now as well, like Molyneux who used to make bleeding heart videos in those days. Fine, I'll say anarchism then. Holla Forums is highly anarchic. Remember the briefly lived /new/ spawned national-anarchists?

I think that's the beauty of it. His promises can't lose simply because of the mammoth support they have, whether or not he wins the election (or keeps them).

I'll just agree to disagree on the last point because I think people vastly underestimate the amount of sock puppets day-to-day. Ever since SRS hit /new/ hard it became a completely different board and it wasn't because everyone became wild fanatics overnight.

6/10 I replied

This. I wasn't prepared for him to be to so blatantly unprepared out of the gate. I figured it would take a while for him to get rattled and that he might even be able to make it to the bell on this first debate, but he basically mistook it for one of his rallies from the start.

The only people who are going to think he did well are people who are uninformed, who are generally already his supporters anyway. I don't think he's going to pick up any votes as a result of this one. Perhaps he'll actually prepare for the coming debates.

Holy shit. It never stopped. There was a new color combination every couple months. My point was no way in hell do I envision this level of universal support, because not even Paul got that. Aside from that, when the internet censorship and gun law issues came up, people fucking freaked and anyone against Trump got treated the same way they treat dissenting opinions now.

We're not talking about his policy. I'm saying the sudden faith in the American political system is as big of a 180 as moot's volunteering half Holla Forums.

Ya SRS did some work awhile ago, and socks, shills etc definitely exist. However, if you look at where the board is at, well. Cui bono and Occam. It went from a board where no one was right to one with manufactured consent, and a common idea is always led by someone.

no wonder this board died.

So fight against THOSE things. You might as well say that since cops enforce laws you disagree with, we should do away with police forces rather than working to CHANGE THE LAWS YOU DISAGREE WITH.

Attacking ancillary shit instead of what you view as the problem is fucking retarded and will make your flailings even more useless than they would otherwise be.

I agree it violates the 4th amendment. The courts don't. It's NOT black and white because of this gem of a word "unreasonable". The founding fathers hated your guts and put that shit in there just to fuck your shit up.

By your logic, cops having eyes violates the second amendment, because vision lets them see your guns and thereby seize them. In other words, you're fucking retarded and can't comprehend that an action which IS not illegal but allows an illegal action to occur afterwards IS STILL NOT ILLEGAL.

If I create a cement cast of my cock, and someone rapes you up the ass with it, I did not rape you up the ass by creating the cast. Do you not fucking comprehend this distinction?

60% of the country seems to disagree with you.

I concede that it's likely some were led astray and actually believe the party line but I can't accept that it's the majority. I guess it's really impossible to tell how much is irony/bait/memery which is convenient for usurpers as well.

An aside, I have a couple acquaintances who were basically apolitical before this election (who always dismissed my political talk before), that are taking it much more seriously than I am. So it's also possible that nu-pills are getting fired up as one is wont to do with any new found interest.

tfw you're one of the few who really know Hillary revamped Feminazis and PC BRO for her political agenda and use victimhood of dumb niggers, cunts, and general morons to get her "51%"

No, 60% of the respondents to an unscientific poll disagree with me.

And in a couple months 60% of an unscientific vote will disagree with you.

Can I help you with anything?

femjews or feminazi

AAANNDD he's still fucking broken with this response. Fuck me

mfw not being an American, watching the current state of American politics, watching the debate, and watching people passionately defending either of the two major candidates.

At first I thought it was sad, or scary, but now all I can do is laugh. Not even just smirk, I genuinely came to find these debates hilarious.
Both candidates are so ridiculously unfit to be POTUS it's like some watching some satirical pseudo-reality show.

Please, keep fighting the good fight people. This is great.

I do hope Trump wins, because then the shitshow will continue.
If Hillary wins, then my prediction of over a year ago will have simply come true and things will boringly just continue to be ran like always.

man you Holla Forums boys are nuts.

since it is my responsibility to back up the shit i say, here are the sources for the shit trump supports

newyorker.com/news/amy-davidson/trumps-muslim-database-game= politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2015/nov/24/donald-trumps-comments-database-american-muslims/

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-says-he-would-certainly-implement-muslim-database-n466716

thinkprogress.org/politics/2015/11/20/3724432/trump-muslim-database/

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34789502

cnn.com/2015/11/11/politics/donald-trump-deportation-force-debate-immigration/

businessinsider.com/donald-trump-deportation-force-illegal-immigration-2015-11

politicususa.com/2016/02/27/trump-freedom-press-not-people.html

cnn.com/2016/02/28/opinions/trump-first-amendment-protections-opinion-randazza/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_Times_Co._v._Sullivan

cnn.com/2015/08/18/politics/birthright-citizenship-trump-constitution/

factcheck.org/2015/08/trump-on-birthright-citizenship/

factcheck.org/2015/11/trump-challenges-birthright-citizenship/

msnbc.com/msnbc/donald-trump-i-would-force-mexico-build-border-wall

politifact.com/florida/statements/2016/jan/26/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-course-mexico-can-pay-wall-becau/

cnn.com/2016/02/09/politics/donald-trump-border-wall-cost-8-billion/

part 2

politifact.com/punditfact/article/2015/jul/21/was-trump-draft-dodger/

politico.com/story/2015/07/donald-trump-evades-specifics-on-his-draft-deferment-120330

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/questions-linger-about-trumps-draft-deferments-during-vietnam-war/2015/07/21/257677bc-2fdd-11e5-8353-1215475949f4_story.html

businessinsider.com/donald-trump-small-million-dollar-loan

nytimes.com/1999/06/26/nyregion/fred-c-trump-postwar-master-builder-of-housing-for-middle-class-dies-at-93.html?scp=2&sq=Fred C. Trump&st=cse

investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/090215/how-donald-trump-became-rich.asp

she literally said she'll go to war with russia

None of those seem bad though.

Hill shill trying this hard and coming up empty hahahah

Mexico honestly looks way too nice for that picture, ever been down to TJ? its a shithole, Mexico is too corrupt to into civilization

mexico looks more comfy tbh

But those are all good things.