Why Hispanic women support Trump

I'm a Mexican girl, of nothing but ethnic origin. I was born in America to two legal immigrants.
I am supporting Trump, and here's why.

He's being open and honest. The Mexican government is super corrupt, and constantly abuses it's power in the country.
From encouraging th cartels to terrorize the people to pushing criminals over the boarder, the government of Mexico is messed the fuck up.

Like, I'm glad Trump is building a wall because fuck son many of these Mexican men who left their families to traffic drugs in another country. It's not like there aren't cute guys (personally, I only date white guys) in America either, and many Latinas are totally cool with dating white guys (since a lot of us are mostly white too). So fuck Mexico until it begins fixing it's own problems.

>>>/4chan/

Also, tits or gtfo

In your opinion what do you think of the La Casta?
Also who exactly are these folks waving a foreign flag around in another nation?
Surely Mexico would shit bricks if a bunch of American tourists did that sort of thing.

New spin on an old favorite. I like it.

Fuck off back to Mexico, Spicette.

Kill yourselves

YOU STILL HAVE TO GO BACK

Hey look, (((instaposter))) doesn't into D&C!

A Mexican girl on Holla Forums? OK.

Fuck off, kike. Saged, reported, filtered.

Race mixing whore get out.

Your children will be a burden on our country as they regress to the racial mean. You have to go back.

TEN FEET HIGHER

saged and reported. If it's brown, flush it down.

Go away mexinigger

In your post you claim to be:

1. Hispanic and 2. Mexican

You clearly don't consider yourself to be American, hence fuck off.

Eh…. that's debatable.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Thanks for supporting Trump. Ignore these losers they need to get laid, all of these guys here would take a hot latina if the chance passed them by. They like to pretend cool by acting the most Hilterian

Well this is pol you fashy goy.

If you think trump or whites hate illegal Mexicans, legal Mexicans really fucking hate illegal Mexicans.

I got a mexibro neighbor who doesn't fuck around with it. He used to drive tanks back in the 80's.

I offered to show him stuff but he never takes me up on it. I think he's kinda depressed.

American Man and Veteran of Mexican ancestry here. I am not ashamed of my ancestry, but those I share it with (pic related). I have no accent when I speak English and it leads to people thinking I don't speak Spanish. I get hear how much I'm disliked by Mexican and Mexican-Americans. I avoid speaking Spanish because I learned it at a private Catholic School in Mexico. I speak it properly and get called stuck up for doing so. I say stuff like "estaciona el auto" instead of "parquea el carro" which is a bastardization of "park the car." I say "camionetta" instead of "trocka" which is a bastardization of "truck." I am empathetic to those accused of sounding "White." How is it a trespass onto anyone to use proper enunciation? I read these words so long ago and their relevancy has yet to fade:

"There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all … The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic … There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else"
-Theodore Roosevelt, Columbus Day, 1915

You're not Mexican but American but of Hispanic descent, fuck off with that "Mexican American" bullshit.
until you can do that, you can fuck off.

Not sure if you replied to me, the vet, thinking I'm OP or TL;DR'd my post.

He is macho man.