SIMON KUBIAK 2016

Alright Holla Forums my friends dad is running for DA in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

You may be saying:

Well his democratic opponent received a large amount of money from (((Soros))).

So Holla Forums I'm asking you, as we are brothers in arms, to use help me use Kek's magic, God's magic, and your own individual power to help get Simon in to Office and say fuck you to (((Soros))).

votekubiak.com/

>Soros donating to Simon's opponent
nmpoliticalreport.com/47964/soros-funded-super-pac-supports-torrez-for-bernco-da/

Other urls found in this thread:

kubiaklawyers.com/contact/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

So apart from you knowing his son, why should we give a fuck? Cuckservatives are just as bad as leftycucks.

Because his opponent is a fucking Soros puppet you irredeemable faggot.

NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

NYPA
Also, what has he done to help the white man or to put down the jews?
What are his views on issues?
If you want us to give a shit give us a reason why

also the kek helps those that help themselves. has he turned his will and his life over to kek?

pic related, it is his spic opponent

So you want the Soros puppet to win?

If the voters in saod region is anything less than full retard, simply run the campaign on the fact that your friends, dads opponent is taking money from satan himself, defiler of nations. Soros actions alone should be enough to win. Spin Soros for what he is. The most dangerous man alive.

Unless otherwise proven, they're all globalists. Whether one is backed by the Kochs and the other Soros makes no matter. Give us a reason to vote for him not against the other.

Find a reason or kill yourself my dude

Okay let me get his daughter in here or him

So you have no idea and were just shilling because of your personal connection?

get his daughter to show some tits and I may consider practicing a little meme magic

Sorry didn't know you liked satan himself carry on.

Since op knows jack shit my bored ass did a little research

sounds very politically neutral to me

why are you namefagging as well? your newfagness is showing

National video game association…
lets see here..

dead site
way to appeal to young voters!

this is now an A Wyatt Mann thread

wonder if he knows where you are trying to garner support from?
Will send him link soon

He doesn't lol

Married a spic? Hope it is a real Spain Cervantes or related to the character in soul calibur

yeah?

post dem tits

nah

bump

I've got a red pilled, full aryan, blonde hair blue eye waifu in that city, I'll ask her to look into your friends DAd and maybe cast a vote.

Is your friend red pilled on Jews? How does the DA feel when it comes to removing Taco? What are his plans for all the drunk red skins and huge alcoholism problems with the city?

7/10 chin too masculine

He's pretty redpilled as far as I know. I mean you can't really say

ITS THE JEWS in your campaign without it getting a lot of negative rep in the Jewish owned media making the normies hate you

he is a trump supporter so maybe he is against the taco train
i doubt that will help him get elected in new mexico which is probably all spics

Meh, I've met some spic Trump supporters in my time

wife is confirmed beaner

She's one of those rich white beaners though. Since in Mexico it's like the US, even thought we're all American it's still racially divided.

I'm sure spics that legally come to this country hate people coming illegally

you aren't doing a very good job convincing anybody anybody
does he want to deport spics that commit bad crimes?
does he know sheriff joe?
what is his wifes cup size?

Yup, I know I would.

Yeah, doesn't everyone?

Personally or like what?

Satan trips confirm, no reason to support him if he's not fighting for our interests in some way.

I'm glad that Holla Forums can into realpolitik with Trump, but that's more about riding the wave of populism amd implied white identity. This DA guy just looks like your average bluepilled normie.

His website is typical politician bullshit
no stances on issues that matter

Give some suggestions so I can pass it on to him in what he should do.

At the very least we would like some anti-Shariah stuff. Second best but still not max level would be racial awareness about crime stats since that seems up his alley. Final boss tier would be anti-Jew stuff, but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

It's possible he won't agree with our positions or he won't because he's scared of the repercussions, but then again we don't lend our aid to those who don't take risks for our cause.

You probably just fucked your buddy's dad's whole campaign by posting here on Holla Forums (8/pol/ at that; "too extreme for 4chan") and doing the ((())) thing. All its going to take is one shill or Holla Forums spy to link this thread to right journalist, lobbyist, (((special interest group))), or just the guy's political opponent.

I think he should take a stance on immigration and hopefully he won't cut any slack with illegals that commit crimes at the very least. I'm sure they're rampant as fuck where you guys live.
A great tactic would be talk about his wife's family that (hopefully) migrated here legally.

more of A Wyatt Mann's great work

if anyone wants to send him some information here is a nice web based e-mail form
kubiaklawyers.com/contact/

Did you send anything?

posting more shit in hopes that he see's this thread

Spoiler that shit my dude

by the way this is the meme magic he wants us to use our divine contact with kek to conduct
if you can sway us we can use it for your own political gain

Is A. Wyatt Mann a prophet?

Of course. Especially considering these were made in the 90s

as a criminal attorney i'd like to know how he feels about this

GEE, I WONDER WHY

Fucking teenagers.

lol k

I wonder who could behind all these post

i don't really understand your picture

Of course (((you))) didn't

;)

what do you do this for?
trying to get his daughter to give you some ass?

summer is my favorite time of the year

I was always here my dude, haven't you seen me post in other things?

no