Cheating/Infidelity General

Howdy faggots

Just starting this because I recently cheated on a girlfriend for the first time. My gf is white and successful in her own right, but plagued with craziness. A holdover from my college days texted me saying she was back in town for her last year there. My college is 50 miles from where my gf and I live. I just told her I was going back home to check in with friends and hit the shops. In reality this big-breasted black chick is going down on me. Sorry uncle Holla Forums

Little amorality never hurt anyone.

Any stories or is it just virgins on today?

Pic: post chicks who would shake your moral roots

I did cheat my gf last week too. But with a white petite nympho in my car. Told my girl I was out partying.
I don't mind cheating, more sex is better.

I don't like big boobs so here's my contribution

diddie

Okay, I'll play. I'd probably disregard my morals for these girls.

Sure thing boys. Keep pretending that A: Cheating and other infidelity is anything but pathetic, and B: That half of this shit even happened, and isn't merely you lot posturing on an ANONYMOUS IMAGEBOARD.

Everybody cheats, cheating is a perfectly normal thing unless you are married.

A partner (outside of marriage) is nothing but a ready and waiting sex partner. If you find someone better just drop whatever you use right now.

The world owes us nothing.

That's a pretty pathetic comment tbh

You sound lonely.

What kind of medieval thinking is that? Marriage is only way to bypass some taxes.

Pretty much this.

It takes a bit of mental strain to do it the first time I realize. Kinda like your switching the mode your brain thinks in almost.

Awful lotta degenerates going around nowadays.

holy shit, burn in hell you fucking bastards!

Posts sexualized anime drawing

Drawings != People

Yeah it was weird for me the first couple of times, but eventually it's just business as usual. I actually had a liaison with one of the single moms I met at a PTA meeting a few months back (wife hates going to them).

She's just happy to get a decent dicking every now and then haven't fucked her in 4 months now and she's happy to keep secrets

Cheating is pretty damn American

ya'll got some personal problems you need to work through.
Sex is not equal or greater to the value of a human being.

I don't feel bad.

If she's not an oreo and you fuck you better keep your boxers on and poke your dick through the hole with 2 condoms on.

Way to go fags, you're now part of the problem.

Just don't ask me for sanctuary when they round you up for the train. Maybe you can score one last time before you are burned alive :)

nice edge

listen here bitchboii mcswaggigans, I am a born again virgin. I choose you fags over the real world. Suck my dick or let the fags have dreams and pretend they are real.

Any more big tiddies?

you are fucking retarded

I don't even grasp the concept.

Although deception and fornication is bad, cheating without these is fine, whether it's dating multiple people, or switching and telling the person the next day. Dating should mostly not last long, until you find someone that is possibly compatible, then you date them a little long, and, hopefully, marry them.

Hell is an afterlife world without the god of the Bible, some believing it is a place with a lot of fire and darkness. I haven't studied for a long time (not religious, but was born in such a family), but I think there is supposed to be a big difference even when you are/were an athiest, I'm not sure how or why though.

Only insecure people need bf/gf

LOL AT BEING AROUND SOME BLEEDING CUNT FOR EXTENDED TIME PERIODS AND CALLING IT FUN OR COOL

How do i remove all these niggertier background sounds and images.

Yeah so all imaginary. I'm fine cheating.

Cheating will not necessarily send one to Hell, from what I understand.
Infidelity (assuming the meaning is exactly the same as that of the word "adultery") is something that is condemned.

By who?

By whichever spouse that did it, along with the other person (I made a mistake, adultery is not infidelity).
If you mean to ask who condemns the action, the god of the Bible.

Sorry, my brain is a little dumb right now.

That second one requires sauce. I have something I need to research.

Reminder that if you expect your gf to be a pure and innocent girl but you go around fucking random sluts then you are a hypocrite.

Remind that if you don't expect your gf to be a pure and innocent girl and you go fucking random sluts then you are a filthy degenerate.

thistbqh,fam

I wish fairytales were only fairytales.

Not everyone is satisfied by the boring view of the world you have, pussycat.

How did you get a nympho?

She's a temporary coworker, just talked to her and offered a drink and a ride home.