With Hillary Clinton running for President...

With Hillary Clinton running for President, her association with convicted drug dealer and fraudster Peter F Paul and Stan Lee Media may well hit the headlines again.

Paul ran the (then) largest political fundraiser ever for her Senatorial campaign and tried to get Bill Clinton onto the board of his company Stan Lee Media. The company was set up to exploit Stan Lee‘s name after he left Marvel Comics, to benefit from his new creations for comics, TV and films.

It all went sour rather. And Stan Lee Media – a company no longer associated with Stan Lee – has spent the last ten years trying to claim rights to all Stan Lee’s creations from Marvel – and now Disney. Despite six courts saying they have no claim.

bleedingcool.com/2016/02/05/disney-pursuing-stan-lee-media-for-half-a-million-finds-bank-accounts-emptied/

It absolutely baffles me how the Democrats think they can try to get someone so blatantly corrupt elected President.

Naive fool, its the very fact Hillary IS so corrupt that's giving her an actual chance. The democrats will just continue commissioning media spin against The Don until it all finally caves in on itself which hopefully will be this November. The fact Obama is such an empty shell of a person at this point that I wouldn't be surprised if someone else was writing all his speeches that he just reads off of a teleprompter scares me though. There are truly evil forces working in D.C. Not that it surprises anyone. But who these evil people are, the average liberal and cuckservative will refuse to accept, they plug their ears to the truth.

Unfortunately, she probably will be the next President.

This isn't a good election; It hasn't been for decades. People will vote for her because "omg I'm going to vote for her because she's a woman! Then I'll get to circlejerk with my girlfriends that I helped her become the first female president!

It won't be women that win Hillary the election, if she wins. Women hate each other and Hillary is naturally hateable for a variety of good reasons.

Dumb cunts will vote for themselves. They're certain to avoid Trump like the plague.

There must be some way Donald can use all this to obliterate Hillary's campaign. I mean, for fuck's sake, this is like trying to run against a post-Watergate Richard Nixon. The only difference is that Richard Nixon didn't have a pussy

If she does win, it'll be because the election is rigged. Bottom fucking line. Donald Trump is breaking records first the Republican party and Hillary has too much against her. Yeah, idiots like her. But the average Washington Post, MSNBC, Huffington Post, Gawker Media consumer aren't voters. They're politically idle. Hillary does not have any of Bernie's voters either save a few exceptions.

He has too many resources not to use all this as ammo. He does his research. And above all he knows he's being audited by fucking everyone at this point. This November is going to be fucking insane

I'll get flak for this, but I really feel like Donald is senseless and short-sighted. He went in on a whim with his "build a wall" shtick and the crowd goes mindlessly wild at every mention of it at his rallies. He's a diplomat, sure, but whether he's a good one while under the pressure of assuring the well-being of an entire goddamn country is remained to be seen. I think he'll eventually crack- but be to prideful to step down- and turn on auto-pilot like Obama did and let the puppeteers assume control. Hillary on the other hand is well fucking prepared to sell us out immediately and implement a few of her own bright ideas to fuck us over. This is all just speculation, of course. It'll be good entertainment, damn sure.

Sage for not cartoons or comics.

Nobody's gonna be kissing his ass, like they did to Obama.

By the end of his first term, Hollywood's gonna be in flames. Mass purging of the film registry. Real heavy shit. If you paid attention to the flak he's getting, in comparison to Barrack, when he has not even taken the oath, you've got to understand just how dire things really are.

It absolutely baffles me how Holla Forumstards think they can try to get a Jewish puppet elected President while crying 'mah ovens'.

Donald Trump is an idiot. If you don't think so, watch this video and try to tell me this is a good plan.

Hillary Clinton is evil. If you don't think so, watch pretty much everything she does.

>>>Holla Forums

It absolutely baffles me how Holla Forums thinks they're subtle with this shit, like they're oh-so-secretly spreading disinfo from their secret lair and cackling to themselves.

We see you, pissdick. We know it's you.

The sad truth is that you've been outclassed many, many times over at this point.

What exactly is the implication here? That CNN faked that interview? That he didn't say it? That I am somehow shilling for CNN?

My post was pretty clearly anti-Hillary. If you still think I'm Holla Forums, I'll go ahead and say that I would absolutely prefer Trump as president.

Jewish puppet couldn't go a minute without shilling his owners.

Fuck off pissdick.

Wow man, so subtle. You know, I could give you a real purpose, beyond this nonsense.

But I doubt any of you have the talent for that.

His ass was kissed during his first turn, but nowadays people hardly even talk about him. He's background noise while everyone has their focus on more trivial matters. And as for Don, of course some people are going to unrelentlessly pucker up and tongue his anus like every other newly elected president.
What's that have to do with anything? Hollywood is already in flames, if not in ashes for being so shit-fucking awful.

State the obvious. He's not a complete idiot, but he definitely amassed idiots. He's just fucking inconsistent which makes him a little unpredictable on some of his plans. Nevertheless, I hope he wins just so I can see Hillary lose– again. Maybe then she'll just lay down and die.

Plus, the OC and banter Trump might provide would be top tier for imageboards.

user, are you serious? I'm telling Holla Forums to fuck off in this very thread.

Also, that's how you tell if someone's Holla Forums. Tell them to say they hate Hillary, or even the group itself, and they fucking scatter. The same thing is true of shills.

What's going on in this thread?

There are a number of reasons I want Trump to become president, but none really have anything to do with him as a person.

Have you considered the fact that a sizeable group of people are probably going to flee the country or even kill themselves if he wins? They hate him so much.

I love mentioning him in public, the mood changes INSTANTLY as normalfags look around to make sure everyone shares their opinion on him. They immediately start to distrust each other and become paranoid that a member of the other side is nearby. It's delicious.

Holla Forums decided to venture out of their hugboard, gets triggered again.

A single mention of Stan Lee to disguise a Holla Forums thread that has NOTHING to do with comics or cartoons.

I'd love a thread about all the absurd shit Stan Lee gets mixed into. Hell, I was HOPING to get to talk about the ups and downs of Stan Lee when I saw the thread, but it's just shit political stuff that I can read anywhere. There is a reason people who want to go on about this all day have their own fucking board.

They have two boards, actually.

Three if you count /n/.

C-comics and Cartoons, sire!

slit your wrists

pick one

oy vey, Jews are our greatest allies, unlike the invading Muslims!

Kill yourself, free your parents.

hey, you want them wondering around everywhere again? at least this way the jews commit population control on the violent sandniggers and don't mass migrate

I'd say castrate yourself, but you already did that

What's always surprised me is why the republicans didn't rush out and try to get their own female nominee to counter her.

The gender of candidate becomes nullified when you have a 100% chance of a woman getting the president seat when both parties are backing woman.

i think it's because the republicans don't care about gender or race

If that happens, I will know for certain that the system has failed. I'm then gonna get me some canned food and shotguns and hold up some place safe and watch as my country falls apart.

Nixxon days are long gone.
Look at King Nigger.
By all rights he should have been impeached long ago.
But he still sits the throne, keeping it warm for Shillary or Drumpf, while trying to fuck up as much as possible.

Because they're afraid of him, due to the absolute power he's been demonstrating, as of lately. They won't have the same fear with Trump, since he knows they fear his followers more than himself. That's why he doesn't roam around armed like the Pope, since he knows it'll all go his way, if some idiot pops his head open.

I don't even like Trump that much, but Hillary is so, so awful. A snake given human form. A monster wearing a man's skin.

Who is that?

Dare you enter my magical realm?

Once again, a single person posts the same shit and derails a thread

The only alternative is Hillary and you're wondering why Trump has so much support? Really?! You seriously are so deluded you think you have to be some stormfag to like him? Take a walk outside m8.

Oh wait "Your vote doesn't matter!" So that's why you're telling us who not to vote for right?

Observe how butt-flustered this user gets over politics. Just fucking kill yourself already.

k

the grand irony of it is that there are women in politics I'd actually vote for
Condoleezza Rice would be good for the country and her name sounds delicious

Childish name calling does not help your case. His name is Donald Trump, and even if you don't like him you can act like a mature individual and use his name.

What is your problem with bombing the ISIS controlled oil fields?

When Russia started doing so it seemed to cause a significant dent in ISIS that had many of the terrorist groups in Syria scrambling.

As opposed to

It's like you want to lose.

triggered.jpg

No matter what, Trump is the lesser of two evils who has openly stated he is in favor of ideals which benefit the nation state.

You're pathetic.

You are literally a pathetic human being. You can't even put up a decent attempt to have a rational conversation and refute comments with anything more complex than "U mad, bro?".

Here's hoping you won't breed.

Thanks, you really made my day.

Wait weren't you crying about 'MAH AD HOMINAEM' and 'MAH DEATH THEATS' just a few posts above?

Make up your mind faggot.

Someone pointing out that you don't have an argument doesn't mean they're crying over it. It's an observation.

Obama isn't going to leave office. Marshal law is coming before november.

Of coursh.

You know, maybe if you address the person with a argument (you know, an exchange of ideas), instead of going about in an infantile manner, you'd convince more people here.

Instead you remind us of why Holla Forums are such tremendous faggots who are scared of differing opinions. It's no wonder you keep crying about "Holla Forums shouldn't be here", because the only way you can handle political dissent is through censorship - just like all the marxists in the past and all the other progressives.

Makes me wonder what hell we would be in if they left us to you faggots.

user, I don't support Trump or Hillary.

smh

>>>/tumblr/

Your nigger memes give it away.

There are two, only for you. Both are insane, like you.

We should just keep poking him. I want to see how far his rampant faggotry would go. Besides, leftypol never has anything intelligent to contribute ever.

It's because they think Trump is more blatantly unelectable

Like supporting Israel, goyim. :^)

That's just it. It's got nothing to do with Trump. The Democrats would be trying to elect Hillary completely regardless of who the Republicans put up.

True. Hillary was always going to be the nominee because it was her time after Obama was finished - it's just common sense to play the women's card with the liberals, it worked for the blacks (Obama).
And before Trump was in the picture, the republicans were putting all their faith on Jeb considering his massive campaign funds and how the media begun to cover him out of nowhere.

Oh have the mighty have fallen

Honestly? Jebito would have taken Hillary, no sweat. I'm half convinced this campaign is Hillary's funeral party- the Democrats are going to get rid of the Clintons once and for all.

After eight years of a highly divisive, race baiting candidate, the Democrats didn't have good prospects for winning the Executive Branch a third time. Might as well burn the bitch.

It is very telling though that they can't come up with any good reason to elect Hillary other than she's a woman and she's not Trump, versus Trump supporters being able to go into a laundry list of reasons why they like him or at least think he'd be decent as president.