===Who the fuck is Mike Cernovich?===

I keep seeing this jew pop up everywhere on twitter in regards to the Alt-right.

Now he's even saying that he is going to participate on a radio show called "Race wars" to talk about the alt-right.

He also happens to be jewish. Who is Mike Cernovich, and is he trying to co-opt the movement?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/696854916380364800
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/633372739819204609
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/696856753330380800
archive.org/search.php?query=subject:"Hal Turner Show"
tmz.com/2007/11/06/christian-group-gets-all-god-on-50/
tmz.com/2007/12/13/paris-needs-help-handing-out-food-to-needy/
tmz.com/2007/08/30/its-not-just-miss-south-carolina/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZI1A9MPcipM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ig5sTehZqZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hotwheels' lawyer

just another e-celeb

Semi-useful idiot who cucked Seth Rogen.

He's just another Milo, a jewish cocksucker that latches onto gullible right-wingers and cucks for shekels and publicity

what do you think?

Sad to hear he is a Jew.

I thought he was based. He was attacking leftist reporters on Twitter and exposing them for excusing violence against Trump supporters.

He is an author and lawyer I guess. Now he can't be trusted.

Kind of fucked that all of the leaders of "alt-right" are jews.

How can you pro-kike faggots not see that you're the useful idiots?

pure coincidence, goyim

He criticizes Holla Forums

Shouldn't surprise you, considering the last revival of the right was "neo-conservatives," consisting of mostly leftist kikes.

no, he's just riding the wave in order to make himself more famous

He's right though. Holla Forums is a father and a decent one indeed.

I don't trust him. He talks about cucks far too often, I think he is demoralizing and co-opting.

I see the process of turning Holla Forums into (((Holla Forums))) is well in motion.

He's obviously reading this thread trying to troll now.

Weird. He defends (((echoes))) because Jews for too long have pretended to be white, then spoken about how "we whites oppress black people".

He is basically saying assholes(((Tim Wise))) should have echoes around his name so people don't think he is white.

i can't stand these people trying to use Holla Forums for shekels

He's good in my book. Met him personally when he visited Fred in the Philippines.

Cool guy, tbh.

Sage e-celeb bullshit

This. He is great for the movement, despite his Jewness.

He was also pretty big into Gamergate. He was at the gamergate conference in Paris. His book on mindset is pretty good, but he does push it in everything he does. I guess that's marketing for you.

I'm starting to think ppl dislike e-celebs not because of what they say, but because they're more popular than this user over here.

Maybe for some kosher conservative movement that's just trying to be edgy, but no kike can ever be good for any serious political movement, let alone a pro-White one.

He is a jew. He is not alt-right. Do not trust him, and do NOT let him speak for us.

Jews are the covert force, kebabs are the overt.

He needs to denounce his jewishness if he wants to be helpful.

The only way a jew can be helpful to a white nationlism movement is as a martyr. period.

Until that day, he is a useful idiot not to be trusted.

More D+C autism on Holla Forums. Shit's getting old.

Let's fight our ENEMIES, not our potential allies, ffs. Cernovich is useful to us, end of story.

"E-celeb".

How the fuck is he useful?

Kosher conservatives, neo-cohens, and cuckservatives are just as much our enemies as liberals.

He's a jew that doesn't tow the kosher line. At least he's not actively promoting degeneracy like Milo is.

He uses his jewness as a shield against ppl who call him a racist bigot etc. Works for me.

This. DL a pdf of his book if you really think he's trying to subvert the movement.

He's a top tier shit lord. He triggers lefties and SJWS big time, but that's about it. I wouldn't trust him.

Trusting Jews. You're a fool.

fuck you.

That's the most sad shit of all. If Jews were not born mentally ill, they could have been the greatest ally.

One of the core things in the movement is the aknowledgement that the jew is a bad influence and we must be rid of it. And here you go letting a jew influence you.

Holla Forums nominated for father of the year, every year.

I used to read his website years before he got into this whole alt-right thing. Found him through Victor Pride. Always thought he was a cool guy.

Probably still is. May be playing things up for the shekels, but he does seem to believe the things he says. Maybe not fully Holla Forumstier, mainly because he holds no great ill will towards Jews. But he's nationalistic and pro-Trump. Gets a bit too involved in twitter bullshit for my taste, but I guess that's a good way to reach normies.

I'd say he's a decent guy.

He seems to be a friend (?) of Vox Day.

God you're fucking autistic. It's not about letting jews influence us. It's about if you see a Jew who (mostly) agrees with us kicking the everloving fuck out of our enemies, you don't try to stop him from doing so.

The reason why the Left is so successful is because all of different factions within The Left work with eachother towards a common goal. Fuckers like you are responsible for keeping The Right splintered over petty identitypolitik bullshit.

How is he a cuckservative? Where does he advocate racemixing, or open borders, or further globalization?

What's there to entrust? The moment he starts espousing (((their))) propaganda, I'll drop him. Until then, he's a good read.

How much are they paying you, scholmo?

The jew is a bad influence on the world because of their actions, not their jewness. Cernovich's actions are not those of a Jewish subverter.

He is. They met at the GG conference in Paris.

Holla Forums is The Father. This may be the greatest meme potential of all time. We'll bring in all the angry orphaned spawn of single mothers.

Cernovich pretended to be a hotshot lawyer during GG and pretended to do a lot of things and never delivered on anything. He's an infiltrator and should not be trusted at all. Completely unsurprised that he's a Jew.

D+C is alive and well on post-hotwheels Holla Forums

pic related

Oy vey, get a load of these jew apologists

I would say it's the key issue. Every other problem we're facing traces back to the jew, and removing the jews from power is the prerequisite to solving any of them.

This isn't about left and right, faggot. It's jews vs gentiles. Always has been.

Didn't he write the foreword to that shitty Cuckservative book and cuck in it?

Regardless, I'd say he's more of a kosher conservative kikebart type than a cuckservative. Still an enemy.

Why in the fuck does a small-ass little country like Chile have so much power behind them in terms of trade?

e-celebs arent leaders user

He's not Jewish.

People started claiming he was, and he rolled with it to troll them. He also uses it now and then to get away with controversial statements (the same way Milo uses his gay Jew status as armor), "As a Jew…"

But like the stuff about him getting $50K alimony a month, it's bullshit that he deliberately doesn't correct.

I've heard him in podcast interviews where he laughs about it, calling himself "white as fuck", and he's posted his 23andme results (all European, 0% Jewish).

He's like an inverse weev: a non-Jew who pretends to be one every now and then.

I honestly can't tell if they're outside shills coming in here to D+C or legitimately socially retarded anons who don't understand how the world works outside of an imageboard.

Exactly and anyone who does NOT see that allowing jews into our movement, in any way or form whatsoever - and certainly in a capacity to influence - is either incredibly stupid, historically illiterate or just a shill plain and simple.

butthurt nigger detected

This is a fucking shit thread OP. No links, no commentary, no explanation - nothing. Go fuck yourself with a rusty saw

must say his book is pretty shit. terrible writing style.

Thanks for outing yourself shill or retard
What's wrong with Cuckservative or his foreword, user?

but, if you never read more than 10 books in your life.. it might be ok for you

Did you read that before posting the screenshots?

Not an argument faggot. Use your words.

Doesnt he have a non-White girlfriend or is that a lie?

His wife is Persian.

Remember that time that kids from Holla Forums murdered the Romanovs? Goddamn nation wrecking kids from Holla Forums.

I'll just use his

Jews like sneaky word games like these.

There, I've found a thread where he was talking to Joe Rogan about DNA testing, and posted this.

link to tweet:

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/696854916380364800

You:
Are #Latinos4Trump your enemies too?

Did you get lost on your way to the cuckshed?

We're just trolling goys

=Oh yeah, and red text does not work in the subject section=

Nah. I'm hispanic married to another hispanic. Not a cuck. Can I not be a real conservative?

pics

The whole "Cernovich is a Jew" meme started when he was trolling some SJW on Twitter and he said something along the lines of "I've decided to identify as a Jew today. I'm a trans Jew"

Then, a bunch of autistic anons who can't into humor took him seriously.

Remember David Cole? He was one of the most staunch revisionist, anti-gas chamber, anti-holohoax, paleo-Altright people and then he disappeared and resurfaced years later like a fucking reprogrammed robot saying shit like oh welled spite what I said the nazis really were evil.

They may pretend to be your ally. They may pretend to promote the same ideals as you. They may pretend to hoist up your movement. Eventually, though, they will be assimilated by their siblings in their degenerate "race. Every. Fucki. Time.

Jews are not to be trusted. Period.

In spicland, sure.

Here it is:

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/633372739819204609

Sounds familiar.

I fucking hate Hindus

ironic considering the jew-hating shit is the real controlled opposition

Dubs of truth.
Jews might be the ones behind the curtain, but not all jews are automatically evil and enemies.

That guy looks like a halfbreed nigger

holy shitballs autism

yes the talmud is reprehensible, judaism is a disgusting religion

but you are not condemning the religion of judaism, you are driven by racial hatred against cultural group of semites, whites, blacks, and asians, calling themselves jews

Surname Cernovich is on the Croatian nobility index.
I think he's trolling.

he needs to denounce that faggot milo if he wants any respect around here.

Shoo shoo faggot jew

And yes, I realize the irony of calling you a faggot jew.

His whole schtick is not giving a fuck. I doubt he's too thirsty for NEET respect.

He's trolling y'all, he's not a jew

He's a racemixer, but not a jew. He doesn't hate them either, but he calls out anti-white merchant journos all the time.

Also he's doing a damn good job at exposing leftist and cuckservative hypocrisy. Definitely one of the best accounts on Twatter right now.

And of course he'll try to sell his book. That's what people with products do, just like Trump often promotes his golf courses and the Art of the Deal. It's called marketing, not jewing. Jewing is when you create a giant media hoax to get your 15 min of fame to sell your shitty book to people out of pity, e.g. Michelle Fields.

And another one
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/696856753330380800

Which is why kosher conspiracy theorists like Mark Dice are promoted in the jewish media while "anti-Semites" are attacked, defamed, and imprisoned?

Because he is one.

And who wrote the Talmud and made judaism what it is?

Aren't they who he's marketing his shitty self-help book to?

hey you jew apologist, cernovich should be stealing milo's fans, not helping milo you idiot.

Given their history, they're certainly not worth the risk.

If you don't know who Mike Cernovich is by now you shouldn't be commenting. All you faggots who go reee reddit and twitter and shit are missing the entire meme war.

lmao how does it feel to be a low-information sub-100 iq moron?

It doesn't matter who wrote it, it matters who follows it, it's disgusting. That doesn't mean that jews run the world or are behind every conspiracy, that's retarded

The jew-hating conspiracy is the real kosher-conspiracy, it's designed to make you a social outcast, obsess over unimportant details, make it impossible to form any coherent resistance because you're to busy hating everyone who isn't like you, divide and conquer, make anyone who question the system appear as an anti-semite. You play right into the jews hands, anytime anyone questions Israel or jewish motives it's instantly discredited because of people like you, they push the cultural meme that anyone who opposes jewry is a racist hateful nazi, and you fell for it, you're a useful idiot

Time and time again jew-haters are found to be on the feds payroll, when are you gonna wisen up?

I don't know, how does it feel?

See that little picture next to my post? If you click it, it plays a video which, among other things, shows Mark Dice on the History Channel. And that's hardly the only time the jewish press promoted him.

Maybe you should ask your caretaker for help?

Of course not, the Talmud is simply a testament to the defective jewish mind. You'd have to look elsewhere, like at the positions of influence they hold, to see that the jews are in power.

That's an Alex Jonestein myth. The feds actually make sure their operatives go soft on the jews or don't talk about them at all.

There is no reason to denounce Milo right now. He's still useful.

Even Hitler used the Hugenberg media empire when it offered him a platform. Did he denounce them because they weren't nationalist enough?

You can't rely on Red Ice Radio, Holla Forums, and other outlets to reach people. The average Breitbart reader is susceptible to our goal; just read their comments section.

Hating on jews is the correct thing to do. Because they are really a twisted, evil group of people.

Best way to do it, though, is to keep your social identity completely seperate with that.

We need influental anons.

Hitler would have never embraced a gay zionist jew who promoted miscegenation.

I don't even give a shit that he shills for his book so much because he has great content.

The best thing he does is trolls professional journalists, exposing them for the shills they are by writing articles on this website, and then ends the article with

Yeah, but Hitler didn't live in the Current Year, either. We're living in a world that is a result of decades of subversive Jewish propaganda post-World War 2.

Who knows how pragmatic Hitler would have been had he lived in the Current Year. My greater point still stands, which is that we can use Breitbart to reach people who we otherwise wouldn't reach. This isn't RedState's audience we're dealing with, but an audience that is already fairly susceptible to our message.

They just need a push. We should remain vigilant to make sure that Milo doesn't actively subvert it in any meaningful way, but until then his platform is useful for us to stand on.

So we have to be even more vigilant in fending off jewish propaganda, especially what's coming from Milo.

Not really, Kikebart's audience is probably more militantly Zionist than most other "conservative" media outlets.

He already is. How many of these alt-right faggots are pro-Israel and soft on the jews thanks to Milo?

kill yoursellf you stupid moron

Have you seen that episode? They make mark dice appear as a crazy motherfucker, they're not embracing what he's saying, they're trying to discredit him.

Other media talking heads wanted to get him on after watching his videos, but they rescheduled their shows and cancelled when they realized what mark is all about.

Go take your antipsychotics you fucking moron.

it has nothing to do with race, there is no such thing as jewish race, they've intermingled with all nations. the characteristics of jews like the nose and shit is khazarian, not from israel

more bullshit

H A L T U R N E R
A
L

T
U
R
N
E
R

Race wars is a garbage podcast tbh

Their characteristics are not racial, there is no jewish race

I get upboated like crazy on there whenever I talk shit about kikes and Jizzreal.

Again…I can't tell if you're an outside shill trying to D+C The Right or an autistic user who can't into social intelligence.

His disposition alone should have been enough to completely turn people off

Probably by some of the other Holla Forumsacks or altists raiding their comments section.

Andrew Kikebart was hardcore Zionist raised by jews, and Kikebart itself was "conceived in Israel". They even have a jerusalem branch.

>hehehehehe

This is the jist of it, he's also "alt-right"

He just swallowed the red pill though after San Jose protests last week. It was interesting to watch it unfold on his twitter. He basically said "I didn't think mass deportation was possible, now I know it's a necessity"

=FUCKING HELL HE'S JEWISH (AND PROUD)?==
Anyway, besides that, he's a great guy who's fighting against the left and helping men become better versions of themselves.
Keep shitposting on Holla Forums to a 2500 people audience, that's gonna change the world!

Who does Mark Dice and Alex Jones blame for 9/11 faggot?

You seem upset.

He's been on Fox, TMZ, E!, Ancient Aliens, and I'm sure many other jewish media outlets - I don't pay attention to him. Even that kike Matt Drudge promotes his videos.

Hal was relatively soft on the jews, and, like Dice and Jonestein, he affirmed the Holocaust myth with his slogans like "6 million more".

Do you also believe Alex's lie that he was the first person to expose him, when the truth is that we were (on 4chan)?

It's not redpilling if they aren't naming the jew.

We don't have to corrupt our ideals. If Cernovich is ready to fight even 90% of the good fight, then let him. It can only move things closer.

Trump isn't a perfect candidate either, but he's still moving shit in the right direction and that's why he has so much support here.

They're also a lot more open to white nationalism than any other audience. Once they latch onto that idea, it will be easier for them to swallow the Jew-pill. You can't just shove the Jew-pill down people's throats. They will just reject it.

How do you plan to expand the influence of your ideology if you refuse to take advantage of platforms offered to you?

The opportunity is ripe for whites to start seeing things through our lens, especially after San Jose.

And that is something that 99% of people need to be eased into, especially after decades of Jewish-Marxist indoctrination.

This is what Jews do man. Welcome to the last 300 years.

I don't see that at all.

They're pretty much Adam Carolla-tier good goys.

Good goy. Go back to sleep. Stay on imageboards the rest of your life. Anybody who doesn't agree with you 100% of the time is the enemy. Fight them, goy, with everything you have.

#NotAllJews

fuck off faggot, go to reddit, we name the jew here.

But people like Dice and Jones aren't easing anyone into anything. They deny the reality of jewish power and ridicule those with the audacity to question the Holocaust fable.

They're enemies.

This is a war between jews and gentiles. If you stand with the jews, you're an enemy.

It's that simple.

faggot

This

I have seen multiple people being critical of the jews. Of course there are your usual zionist defense force, but people are beginning to wake up the more they are feed the truth.

Chaim pls

You guys shouldn't get so worked up about Milo or Cernovitch. We know they're jews, so if they want to push things politically our way then let them, but that doesn't mean that they should be allowed in the inner circles of pro-white activism or that we should form official alliances with them or whatever. If you keep the eternal words "with jews, you lose" close to you heart you won't get kiked.

There's this strange trend over the past week or so to push redpilled people out of The Right. It's a coordinated effort. Varg the autistic recluse started hitting Stefan Molyneux lately. Others have done the same. Kinda funny how this all coincided with Moly becoming more and more redpilled with his content. His content on race and immigration is so good that it appeals to both the normies and hardcores. Yet it's not (((enough))) is it? The shills still attack.

Something's fishy here and the bad fish smell isn't coming from cernovich or Molyneux or even that niggerloving kike cumguzzler Milo.

i said back to reddit faggot

There are autists on here who are so obsessed with MUH PURITY that they think anybody who isn't northern european or German isn't white. These are the same autists who obsess about Jews. Jews deserve criticism but when you obsess, you become distracted and miss the bigger picture. The Left doesn't have this problem, of course. They may have their little in-group battles but at the end of the day they unite to defeat The Right. The Right gets defeated because we're too busy fighting with eachother over stupid bullshit.

Thanks for confirming my suspicions that we're being raided by you D+C faggots. The coordination gives you away.

You are pic related

And when you let one rat nest, you invite the rest.

Absolutely. Me, personally, wouldn't trust a jew in any way, I know better. They're not one of us in the same way Hispanics aren't one of us, that's the bottom line. But to get upset about Milo is retarded because you can't control it. He is making college kids walking around with t-shirts saying "Feminism is cancer" for fucks sake and that is clearly a good thing. They're pushing the culture in our favor. We need to look at them as opportunities in the same way we do Trump.

Most people are already anti-feminist, that's hardly a victory.

And the truth is, feminism isn't an ideology that's supposed to win. The jews have no intention of installing a matriarchy.

The jews use feminism and opposition to feminism (MRAs, PUAs, MGTOWs, etc.) to divide gentile men and women. Even as far back as the Equal Rights Amendment, they were on both sides of the manufactured conflict.

And he is trying to be the "leader of the alt-right"

This is how they co-op, and you ought to know this.

co-opt*

Hasn't Milo said that he isn't a "leader of the alt-right" multiple times?

It's already won, you fucking idiot. Millennial women don't want children and millennial men are beta queers. People like Milo and others are just trying to reverse the damage.

Oh fuck off. Yes, the Jews pushed this but white people fell for it, as well. It wasn't even a crafty con. It was as clear as day from the beginning and whites still fell for it so please don't try to revise history, nigger.

Eh no. American colleges are fucking cancer and needs to be destroyed. "Most people" are obviously not anti feminist in those environments.

Alt-right is just a label, fam. Our politics won't go anywhere. Spencer only coined it to get away from established the "right" in the US and he did achieve that. We are the core, we have a solid worldview and ideology. Milo, Cernovitch, etc are empty, they really don't have anything beyond their reactive politics. As long as you don't allow them into your organizations or inner circles you're fine. I'm not worried.

Notice how all of that is entertainment programming. It's meant to laugh at. Laugh at this crazy fucker hahaha what a weird fuck! None of it has been legitimizing him.

Although I doubt you're smart enough to make that differentiation.

Oh no, his mother was a jew so that means he is the children of the devil. Kill yourself.

Low-information moron. Here is what he actually said:

He was nothing like Jones or Dice, in fact he sounds more like you. No surprise he was proven to be a federal agent.

Alex didn't "expose" him, but he probably called him out on being a federal agent before 4chan could prove it, anyone with a brain can see that this type of character is either a fed or a useful idiot

Yeah, he just reports on it and agrees with some of the tenets but he's said dozens of times that he has no interest in being a leader of any movement. This whole "Milo wants to co-opt The Right" meme was started by D+C shills from the Democratic Party to fracture us and cause infighting. It worked.

haha holy fuck you are dumb

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Thanks for proving my point, Moshe.

Source for alex ridicule anyone for questioning the holocaust

He doesn't deny jewish power, he just doesn't obsess over that one single part of the conspiracy

You're the enemy. You're a brainwashed useful idiot, not much different from some moronic leninist.

No he fucking isn't, you liar. He's just some fag who hates PC culture. Nothing more and nothing less. It's idiots like you who've put words in his mouth and anointed him King of some movement.

No he fucking isn't, you liar. He's just some fag who hates PC culture. Nothing more and nothing less. It's idiots like you who've put words in his mouth and anointed him King of some movement…

Feds and their useful idiots are making shit like this happen. Divide and conquer. Anyone who doesn't literally believe that Hitler did nothing wrong and anyone who doesn't want to exterminate jews of the face of the earth are "le enemy!!!!! jidf!!! xD"

kill yourself

go back to kys

Not sure if Fox News would really be considered "entertainment programming", and most of Dice's content revolves around the entertainment industry and celebrity gossip.

What's really interesting is that TMZ was reporting on his press releases for his "organization" that only consisted of him back when he went under the name John Conner.

Why would the jews be promoting a nobody,

He's a Zionist jew who helped brake the Lewisnki story for the sake of Israel.

Nice quotes cherry-picked by the ADL. I listened to his show every week during the raids, he rarely talked about jews and was much softer on them than he was on the 'groids, spics, etc.

He compares questioning the existence of gas chambers at Auschwitz to denying that gas chambers are used as a means of execution in the US.

Jewish power IS the conspiracy.

Are you the autist who talked about how you take Jonestein's snake oil?

The cognitive dissonance…..

The only people who are vulnerable to kikery are those who deserve to be exploited, either because they're stupid as fuck or weak or both.

I forgot to add that the people watching "Secret Societies of Hollywood" and "Ancient Aliens" are Dice's target audience.

Featuring him on those kinds of shows helps him a lot more than putting him on shows aimed at a slightly less retarded demographic.

How about you provide some actual fucking sources instead of just saying that mine are not good enough

What it makes even worse is that it's legitimiate hard to tell the D+C crowd from the autists on here who actually believe all that crap.

I'll say it again….Jews have a lot to answer for but there's a bigger picture and many here don't want to deal with that bigger picture. Instead, they want to circlejerk and stormmeme and do nothing to fix the problem.

There are no leaders. Anyone claiming to be should be called out. Milo admits he's just a dick rider at least, not sure what the deal is with Cernovich. He seems to be jew bashing quite a bit on Twitter.

john conner on tmz yields zero search results

you're full of shit

Milo is very honest about his intentions. He's just a faggy attention whore who hates PC culture. Cernovich is a shitlord who understands that America is screwed if we don't fix our race and immigration problem. He also rapes SJW's on a daily basis. Kikes also. He's been annihilating a Jewess on Twitter for the last day or so.

archive.org/search.php?query=subject:"Hal Turner Show"

Have fun.

If you listen, you'll notice he criticized the jews less than other ethnic groups, and his anti-jewish statements always lacked any real substance, never citing facts or anything like that.

You're right. It was actually right after he switched over to Mark Dice (also a pseudonym, his real name is Mark Shouldice).

tmz.com/2007/11/06/christian-group-gets-all-god-on-50/
tmz.com/2007/12/13/paris-needs-help-handing-out-food-to-needy/
tmz.com/2007/08/30/its-not-just-miss-south-carolina/

It's still back when he was a nobody, and he definitely got some mainstream attention as "John Conner", I just don't remember where given that it was a decade ago.

Poor JIDF, beginning to understand what Molyneux acutally does for our cause and destroying their narrative. I laugh at you kikes.

That is odd, I'll admit.

go back to kys

The #1 meme celeb

Go back to my first post mentioning Turner, that's exactly what I said, only in more detail.

He would also talk about "righteous jews" like Michael Savage, which is the antithesis of my argument in this thread.

His eyes are too close together – very Jewy. Stay alert.

I misread your post as saying hal turner was like alex etx.

Do you have any easily digestible content on the protocols, either in video or audio form?

yup, which only increases my suspicion of (((cernovich)))

He is blaming the men that came before. The men that shirked their duty and failed to raise us. The society that failed to raise us.
So we raised our selves, each other and so we became what we are, the internet hate machine.

get out of here, JIDF.

Not him, but there are audiobooks on jewtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZI1A9MPcipM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ig5sTehZqZA

Go with the first, the 'plain english' version is pretty bad.

Go away shill or retard, either way go away

He already called out the kikes see
You guys are too obsessed with the idea that if you are 1/200 jewish that means you're literally Chaim Schlomo Shekelbergstein.

In reality, I think Mikes has been on roids too much and he's become talking testosterone.
And of course testosterone = right wing, you can't be a lefty and be manly

You seriously can't be this retarded.

lel imkampfy shitcanned the thread

Cernovich latched on to Gamergate and used it as a springboard to launch his career. He did a pretty good job, I have to admit.

He's an egomaniac and a shameless self-promoter (not unlike Milo in that respect), but there's no reason to shun the good he does.

Don't consider him "a leader," and don't expect too much from him, and you won't be disappointed. I think he is sincere about his desire to encourage self-improvement, and his blog is often good.

I expect there are going to be a number of smart Jews who figure out that they are better off in an intact nationalist US than in a multicultural hellhole where everyone hates them. We should accept these allies as long as they don't set themselves up as tone-policers (like the neocons did). I don't trust the guy, but that's fine. I'll support him as long as he is taking on our enemies.

Imkampfy the Kike bumplocks yet another that triggers his tiny penor.

wew

If any Jews genuinely feel as we do about demographics and such, they'll need to be the followers this time. We cannot trust them to lead our people in anything.

Are we seriously going to ignore the fact that he still believed in his revisionism after that happened, dug up MORE dirt on Hollywood Jew bullshit, then, when he was outed as David Cole, he went back to supporting his revisionism?

Can you please take your history all the way to the bloody end? PLEASE!?

That's exactly what I'd expect a Jew or a Cuck to say. Fuck your Pharisaic Talmudism, Zionism, and/or Philosemitism.

Mang, it's 2016, and people, Right, Left, and Center, are all waking up to the Jews lies. No, we aren't discrediting nothing. Fuck, Hitler is being de-stigmatized and being a racist/sexist/insert Trotskyite silencing term is considered as winning a trophy now.

That last comment is exactly what I'd expect a Jew or cuck to say.

alt right get out

Maybe you should read his book, faggot.

He still says the Holohoax happened and that he hates Nazis, just that there weren't gas vans and nobody was gassed in Krema 2.