CA votes tomorrow!

Reminder to California fags to Make America Great Again tomorrow.

The Presidential Primary is a perfect time to shit on the liberal establishment and them them they may take our state, BUT THEY WILL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM

CA used to be a red state and voted Republican every year (but once) between 1952 and 1988. Then the Kike immigration plan filled the place with spics and gooks.

Trump 2016

Other urls found in this thread:

fight-the-power.org/
latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-senate-primary-what-if-20160606-snap-story.html
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/30/ted-kennedys-real-legacy-50-years-of-ruinous-immigration-law/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187
lavote.net/Locator
lawsforsusenate2016.com/about.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Brace for massive fucking chimpouts, nothing else will even come close to the taco tornado brewing in here

Death to all traitors.
Death to those who refuse to demonstrate peacefully.

MAGA

I really hope those tacos don't fuck this up. niggers haven't been able to start a decent chimpout in forever.

I can't wait to vote for Mr. Trump.

Is there anything else on the ballot that I should vote for or against?

I was looking over the candidates for senate and I was honestly surprised how many people there were who labeled themselves as "constitutionalists" or outright conservatives. That being said, all California anons should vote for Grundmann, as he is probably a closet Holla Forumsack

fight-the-power.org/

Holy Shit! TOP KEK

L.A. smog capital of the US reporting in. I have already MAGA via mail-in ballot.

Seems legit

Me too, Venice reporting in, its in the mail.

Go at opening to avoid the chimpouts!

Niggers and spics don't arrive early.

is he on the ballot?

you miss-spelled a couple of words there user. no worries, I fixed it for you.

WEW

It depends on where you're voting at, but there are plenty of other elections going on at the same time. I know I had to look up several individuals running for local office and for CA Senate

>latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-senate-primary-what-if-20160606-snap-story.html

Everyone should look to see who is running and what or who they represent.

When it comes down to it, I pick the Battle Cattle over the Two-headed Bear Men.

he was on the sample ballot, so i assume hes on the real thing

I'LL BE CASTING MY VOTE TOMORROW

FUCK ABSENTEE

ILL BE IN MY TRUMP HAT SHIRT AND 2ND AMENDMENT PINS

He has my vote.

What is that one thing, smart guy?

Can I wear my Trump shirt and MAGA cap to vote or is that considered electioneering?

So Trump is a given

Grundmann looks pretty good for some keks.

Anyone else?
How about local level?

Stay frosty Commiefornia bro's. Tomorrow comes Beanernacht.

I found this while researching the state senator candidates. He's running and this is a screenshot from his campaign website.

It's a Jew.

Ayy. My bad.

Steve Hill, running for State Senator, is a black comedian and proud Satanist.
Most of the judicial names are female and/or non-white.

Not one candidate running for supervisor is acceptable. My voting card is going to be mostly blank tomorrow.

So, who should we vote for senator?

(((Grundmann))) did not take part in any of the debates. I don't believe his candidacy is serious. In fact, I believe many of these names are fake, paid-for candidates meant to pick up some of the more fringe votes.

…. There are 37 candidates for the senate seat. Do you expect all of them to be at the debate?

Don Krampe looks pretty good. Ron Unz would be good if he didn't fall for the H1-B meme.

I'm pretty sure it's only the volunteers who aren't allowed to wear campaign stuff

No. But I do think anyone that has a chance of winning will be there. That's why I'm voting Beccaro.

Jerry J. Laws on his website mentions Mel Gibson as one of his inspirations, which I liked. I would have liked to have heard more out of him.

Man, they both sound legit. Beccaro would probably be a better bet then, yeah?

What about us rep 49th district? Is Issa ok?
Anyone good for the rest of the state elections?

Mailed in my ballot already.

MAGA

Anyone in the 76th district?
Who are good member for the country central committee?

What category of chimpouts can we expect to see tomorrow? Someone post the chart?

Satan pls

I live in YL who should I vote for pol?

bump

Does anyone actually go to vote in person? Why would anyone do that when you can mail in a ballot weeks ahead of time and avoid the lines and inconvenience of skipping work and all that?

I voted for Krampe, agreed about Unz, in fact I think I said those exact words on the previous California primary thread.

Back when I was a bluepilled /g/ fag a few years ago I remember liking Issa as one of the few Republicans who were against SOPA and for internet freedom.

(checked) Laws is good as well, though his website is a nightmare from 1998. Pic related

Already voted bitch.

Why Krampe over Beccaro?

Anyone have strong opinions on prop 50?

I voted yes.

It looks like it already exists except that they're suspended with pay. Leaning towards yes.

Aw fuck. I spent about an hour going over candidates before I mailed my damn ballot the other day. I didn't check Grundmann's website. I voted Jerry Laws instead.

I'm voting yes. If they're going to be punishing people, at least let them do it properly.

Nope, no strong opinions. I voted no on it because I didn't see a point to it.

Trump is going to win, right?

Like, there haven't been any obvious curveballs showing up, right? Something like Cruz resuming his campaign even though he's obviously not going be the nominee?

Is there any news about something unusual actually happening tomorrow?

ITS A FREE COUNTRY, YOU FUCKING CUCK FAGGOT

DO WHATEVER YOU WANT

No idea what to expect.

Trump's secured for California. The problem with California is the general which 99% likely will not go red.

Posting my copypasta:

Daily reminder that California was cockblocked from becoming great.

Cucks like William Matthew Byrne Jr., and Ted Kennedy are responsible.

Ted Kennedy is responsible for bringing in tens of millions of mexican immigrants.
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/30/ted-kennedys-real-legacy-50-years-of-ruinous-immigration-law/

What Byrne did was block the law that would have made California great. This proposition PASSED, voters voted yes for it, but this asshole of a judge overturned this proposition and denied the voters their right, destroying California, allowing illegal wetbacks to flood our state.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187

unfortunately this. I like that Trump at least says he's gonna make a play for Cali, but I'm grounded enough to realize that's just to scare the Democrats.

Also does anyone know when the hell Dianne Fienstein will be fucking gone?

Unfortunately I have to agree, California is still too far gone to turn into a red state, but it's slowly turning

SDfag here, mailed in my ballot today. Supposedly we have until Friday for them to receive it (I'm in LA right now).

Bernout here, I'll vote Trump come November.

and after you vote for Trump, proceed to kill yourself shortly after, correct?

do you cuckafornians get to vote about the new gun laws you got raped with?

t. michigan user who just had his state allow silencers

From what i saw of the sample ballots, no. You could go lavote.net/Locator and use the example to find an example ballot.

Which reminds me, what do you anons think of proposition 50?

Brace for riots.

Shit ton of riots.

It's got me thinking what if there was a demonstration or some shit like at new york times square where you had people aligning mexican flags in a circle, along with el chapo, and just lit all the spic flags and el chapo on fire. Then proceeding to erect the american banner big and tall.

Not hurting anyone, but would it cause a massive spic tornado and chimpout? Probably. Hell, it'd probably anger them and set them off prematurely than when Soros has planned. Make him lose control of the beast he's created and been having on a leash.

Beccaro seemed like a generic cuckservative while Krampe seemed like a good old-fashioned American. Actually now that I think about it I'm not sure if I voted for Krampe or Laws but it was a tossup between the two. Laws' list of "People that I know who love their country and honor the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights" reads like a Holla Forums celebrity list. I think I may have voted for Laws for the meme magic.

At the bottom of this page is the list:
lawsforsusenate2016.com/about.html

I think I voted yes on 50 although the fact that the power exists for a majority of senators to ban people they don't like is pretty scary. If they are going to ban them then they might as well not get paid though. IIRC the law was only used once to get rid of some corrupt senators that were blatantly abusing their position.

let me post dammit
FUCKKK

I was considering both of them, both seemed really good but Laws with his celeb list was too good to not choose.

You know what? Fuck it. I am voting for Laws. Beccaro, though he's the better candidate on the debate stage, in all liklihood will be losing to what's-her-face. I might as well spend my vote on someone I know I like, rather than strategically waste it on someone I kind of like.

I'm voting yes on prop 50. The argument against it isn't much of an argument at all. Just a flurry of buzzwords. The power to suspend is already there. No point in a suspended candidate receiving pay for that time I suppose.

Does the redistricting proposition make it easier to fix gerrymandering or make it easier to abuse?

After reading his website I hope nobody here votes for this man, despite the pretty pictures of niggers swinging from trees. His entire article is about "Black Genocide" through abortion and how "Dems are da real raciss". Fuck Grundmann he is not a Holla Forumslack at all, he is just extremely bad at PR.

Did Hillary get a concussion and turn extremely progressive or something?

She's been well paid for her change in viewpoint.

I believe prop 50 adds a loophole where they can choose NOT to punish their colleagues in addition to the no pay part.

I'm voting no.

Fuck's sake, I hope you niggers are Tweeting this like crazy. Trump needs to push this shit.