Holla Forums gets triggered by motherless babies

They are afraid…they are very afraid

This thread was taken down within minutes of posting.

Holla Forums quality going down the shitter with each passing day, but we can at least laugh as Rome burns.

Here's the link to the banned article:

theday.co.uk/science/scientists-hail-new-era-of-motherless-babies

tbh…

why would they care about this so much to ban it? remember, Holla Forums is all shills now.

how do you like that Holla Forums

hope you all enjoy the images.

MGTOW tier autist detected.

How new are you? You deserve every ban you get for being a cancerous newfag memespouter

hey there my frustrated buddy. do you have a problem that is bamboozling you?

MGTOW is an anti-white anti-civilization meme. Also, your thread was low energy.

I'm sure you'll take the above to heart and try to better yourself, as you are certainly not a shill.

You deserved it, faggot

I would think Holla Forums would love motherless babies, after all they're so concerned about reproducing but women will never hang out with them. :^)

this is what I thought/assumed

but why would they be against that? unless the shill mods just didn't want the very few non-shill anons who browse Holla Forums to see it because it might be a good idea?

yeah, except hitler was literally a mgtow and besides, Holla Forums always worships bulls like hitler or trump. Holla Forums always wants someone "strong" not themselves to lead them…they openly seek for a bull which is the literal definition of a volunteer

that's also why they advocate marriage, so they can reserve their wives for the bull they are seeking and aching to follow

You're just as bad as the ultra-feminists who want to kill all men. Fuck right off with that shit

This is a good idea.

You can actually use this to breed cattle too, which can decrease the cost of meat with 50%.

hahahahahahaha nice try, rebbe

Nice strawman, faggot

For those that don't know, you ever hear of a thing called Telegony?

Basically my own personal nail in the coffin for all non-virgin females.

That's why he was married and had children with Eva Braun.

What?

kek

Wouldn't expect an autistic Holla Forumstard to know how to lay down the law with your fucking wife when you jerk it to chinese cartoons like a fucking queer.

Maybe because its Holla Forums and not Holla Forums is the reason you got banned.

Male pregnancy when?

MODS HAVE GONE FULL RULEvolunteer ON Holla Forums!!!

BRIT/POL/ IS ABANDONING Holla Forums!!!

MODS ARE IN FULL COVER UP MODE!!!

Women's liberation is recent thing you autist.

So what boards are the bongs headed to?

>>>/britpol/
and brit/politics/

lol!

ere

Why do people keep posting this image?

All it proves is…wait for it…

The same people who lurk Holla Forums also lurk Stormfront…

OH SHIT NIGGER WHAT A REVELATION STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES!

WILL THE BABBY GROW UP TO BE REDDIT?

it proves that storm front infiltrated Holla Forums , read the links you stupid nigger.
it did not rise organically from the chans, it's forced as fuck.

Those reference "Holla Forums" specifically, but the Naziposts were happening when it was still /new/, that's why Jewt tried shutting it doen

Its all fucking redundant anyways because this isn't 4chan, this is Holla Forums, Stormfront didn't infiltrate shit here because they were already here to begin with, and dumb niggers like you complain about it

also its no secret that the feds run stormfront.

Pretty sure this is a Holla Forums shill tactic. Either that, or bored NEET with a hateboner for Holla Forums.

It's the same shit, every single day

>>>/reddit/

boring thread about a boring subject

more evidence of Holla Forums being a feminist hugbox

hugbox? Are you saying that being right demands for someones feelings to get hurt?

wew

you deserved it

b

So… does this mean I have to cum inside a test tube?

wew

wew

I am pretty sure that was for being a MINGTOW faglord

wew

Fuck off right now, halfchan nigger.
If we let you stay any longer you'll be starting threads about measuring your pee-pee, why your twenty dragon dildos totally aren't gay, and how many cocks you've sucked while not being gay. Kindly vacate the premises before you find a ditch to die in, out of our sight.

As long as you get the nazi moderation you asked for

this is Holla Forums

Wait, that can't be true.

Next you're gonna tell me that Lamarck was wrong too.

been there, seen it, Who cares about the fucking nazis? They're fun to dick around with, but the mods have made it so genuinely "WHITE OR NOT RIGHT" that it isn't productive. I really enjoy the information gathrering they do, and I've done some digging myself just for them because it's genuinely fun to slink through databases for juicy word documents…. but at the end of the day, They HATE anyone that isn't white christian. And hear me out on this, Jesus, would've been like "WTF MOTHER FUCKERS? YOU HATE EVERYONE THAT DOESN'T WANT YOUR FISH??????!?!??!?!?"

Stop going to Holla Forums then faggot.

I think I know the real reason OP got banned but I don't want to help the faggot blend in. I predict he's going to try to make a similar thread and get banned again at least a dozen times before he figures out what he's doing wrong, and every single time he's going to come to us with a screencap bitching about it, totally oblivious to the fact that we don't actually give a shit and that everyone from Holla Forums is laughing at him for being such a blatant newfag.

muh soggy knee

POL!

I was banned from Holla Forums for posting an image and discussing the FBI.